Who is still enjoying their Wii U in 2013 + 6?

Who is still enjoying their Wii U in 2013 + 6?

Free online and Homebrew softmod, whats not the love.

Attached: wii u.jpg (301x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiiu.hacks.guide/get-started
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I returned home last year after studying abroad for 5 years and wanted to buy wii u to play all the nintendo stuff on it, but bought switch in the end. I mean, wii u is nice but i stuck to a new handheld instead.

I bought mine literally for BotW when it came out as it was a cheaper option to the Switch and at the time there was basically nothing for the Switch outside of BotW.

I wanted one sooner but never had the extra funds to blow. Anyway, it was a great choice and I love collecting for it now. Just picked up a Pro Controller and I'm even more in love with it now.

It's basically the perfect Zelda Machine.

I legit bought one after I got a Switch for all the games being ported to the Switch, didn’t hack it, but not a single game was past $15 while the Switch port was $60.

Attached: 082C2DD8-6BF4-4A51-9B84-2CF5270B1EB3.jpg (2754x1141, 969K)

My wii u shuts off after about 15 minutes of play. Its been sitting in a closet for two years. Im itching to play twilight princess. What do?

The console itself does or just the gamepad?

the fact that PC does that and better?

Its the system itself. It bricks after a few minutes of play.

Was meant for

I love platinum and all but my God why did they listen to Nintendo to implement using the Wii u gamepad AND tv to play star fox zero it's driving me MAD. But other wise yeah it's still got it's games...... For now

Star link is dirt cheap right now if you have a Switch, lots of people consider it a Star Fox game and its pretty good.

What's the best softmodding guide these days?
Also can you use any card bigger than 32gb for softmodding?

Probably Shiggy

He has a habit of making odd suggestions for SF.

what do people play online on it anyways
guess all the smashfags and mariokartfags moved to switch

It’s a good console.
But I’ve been Gamecubing it up, lately.

I'd guess the power supply is going on it. You can maybe replace it yourself or Nintendo still does repairs on it. Might be easier to just get another one though.

If you've got homebrew you can probably easily transfer your saves and shit, but it might be hard if it only stays on for a little bit.

wiiu.hacks.guide/get-started
Same people who did the 3DS one I believe.
I believe you should be able to use an SD card bigger than 32GB too.

I followed this guide exactly to the letter and at one of the very last steps I got an error code that I couldn't find anything about online. Then I couldn't find any satisfactory way to start from scratch without deleting all my fucking saves.
That's where I just gave up. I don't know what the fuck went wrong.

So hopefully emulation will get good enough soon that I can play #FE flawlessly because fuck this.

where do does everyone get their games now?
Utik is dead. I procrastinated for years and literally weeks after it shut down I went to download a bunch of games and it was gone

What's the easiest way to rip my BotW save file? I wanna play it on cemu.

I don't have cfw and don't want the hassle just to get a save file.

Id be willing to order one. I actually have a decent amount of games purchased on the system. If a new adapter works will pro

Which step?

Pretty sure you need cfw in order to rip your save file.

>you need cfw in order to rip your save file.
RIP

Bought mine not too long ago for 120cad with smash included (which I resold for $20...) and hacked it. Tbh if you don't own a Switch, you'd be stupid not to grab one if you see a cheap one around

Attached: 20181113_214704.jpg (3264x1836, 1.98M)

not the other user that asked but what step? I hacked my wiiu to play GameCube isos maybe 2 weeks ago and everything works great. I (mostly) followed that guide but improvised with other info here and there (I'll link in a sec) and it turned out easier than it seems