youtube.com/watch?v=asSAlN_IKTg

Attached: time.png (1207x1061, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mark-asphodel.dreamwidth.org/2637.html
youtu.be/f8WP5GWIMQY
youtu.be/wB8Nkum3QAY
img.fireden.net/vg/image/1545/76/1545765504761.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man, I don't want to play this garbage game again but banana boy and the rest are tempting me.

They better play shaman in the dark when you fight Idunn.

LITERALLY WHO?

>thea the demote
Fuck yeah. She's the only one I care about and now I can easily +10 her.

Attached: b69a46c28bc2d5d057164d6ba1d3ddfb.jpg (1000x1699, 536K)

>orbs keep piling up

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT STOP WITH THE TIER 4 SKILLS
FUCKING ADD SOME SORT OF FORGE FOR SKILLS OR AT LEAST ADD THE FODDER UNITS TO THE 4 STAR POOL

Attached: 1504953591792.gif (500x500, 642K)

lugh or thea for demotion?

When was the last time a girl got demoted? Athena two years ago.

Thea, but they could be nice and demote both

Disappointing banner for me. Still waiting for Charlotte.

Thea for sure, Lugh has a Rally Up skill which is kind of premium. Would be cool to have both as demotes (especially since Lugh was drawn by Himukai) but this is IS we're talking about.

fuck you, you add sue but not Dieck

I Idunn GHB? I want to inherit her A Skill on some of m'niggas.

>Gronnserpent is 5* exclusive
Good thing almost no one needs it

Is dead gustav a tt unit?

Who gives a flying shit about the FE6 units, Morgan has a 5.3 billion lead on Soren and Soren has a 7.5 multiplier. He likely won't catch up but we gotta keep spending flags to tank it.

Both Thea and Lugh look like demotes to me, Idunn isn't as OP looking as people think. Sue having Hone Speed 4 is balls but she has cute art. Curious to what Rutger will have as a GHB

Attached: D00gZy7VAAAq0Ga.jpg orig.jpg (1366x1095, 317K)

Rutger will be the GHB.

Attached: really.jpg (704x528, 25K)

This is some sick art though I'll admit

Attached: 001.jpg (1000x950, 299K)

>caring about voting gauntlet
At least when they gave us 20 orbs you were more involved but nawadays I just do the orbs quest and get outta here

>still no Nah to add to my dragon team
Fucking hell. Sue is cute though.

Sick as hell art.

>Lugh
>Himukai

Huh, they actually did something right art-wise.

>Still playing FEH

I'd hardly call it playing.

Glad to see they're adding non prf weapons
this adds new options for unit building

Thea looks like the cooler Shanna. Never played the older fire emblem games, are they related?

>Binding Blade units

*yawn*
We ever gonna get Mystery of the Emblem units that weren't from the remakes?

Attached: 1434313794429.png (599x337, 120K)

>more Himukai
Well that's nice. Pity his skills are shit.

Good luck getting them :^)

I generally don't care either but my daughteru was a contestant so I got overly into it

Yep, most games have a trio of related pegasus knight sisters. Palla, Catria, Est were the first

Attached: 005.jpg (1000x950, 248K)

Who gives a fuck about Voting Gauntlet.

Wow, I can't wait for Karel 2.0 or whatever that faggy myrmidon ghb that no one uses gets on my bench

I do, cause Morgan is in it

Attached: D0zqTIHVYAAbNZV.png orig.png (500x379, 109K)

They purposely control the supply of skills to increase the demand. They're not going to make them readily available, you monkey.

At first I thought these were Reigh and Shanna alts but apparently these are seperate characters (???). Better than more lord alts I guess.

I don’t even know what I’m doing with the game any more. I get a kick out of rolling five-stars but they end up just collecting dust.

>playing
This shit isn't even a game. It's a skinner box.

>no Deke, Percival, Milady or Marcus
>Idunn is summonable but fucking Rutger is the GHB
>couldn't even give us fucking Juno to round out the pegasisters

Attached: fs.jpg (340x300, 8K)

Okay
>Still having FEH downloaded
>Still caring about FEH at all

I hope her Atk and Res don't suffer too much from her apparently high Def and above average Spd.

Attached: b213b42cfc2468e60820ef241e7c7299.jpg (600x800, 73K)

Still no powercreep dc/sb/qr. Shit banner desu

Attached: 1548198360667.jpg (1075x1218, 313K)

Actually Silvia, who was the demote before Silas.

Attached: 1516492352009.jpg (600x600, 292K)

Do the voting gauntlets exist for any reason other than trying to turn me into a whale by giving me control of my friend's LV 40+10 units?

Because it's not working, all my friends are idiots with shit units aside from one nigga with a +10 Lilina who isn't even that good.

Where's Rutger?

Wow, this is literally actually nothing.
Other than Hone Spd 4 all of this is garbage and the characters aren't even the good ones. There's no old Marcus, Lalum, Rutger, Miledy, Echidna or Gonzales. Not even fucking MURDOCK.

no, just get the orbs

>Rutger
He's a GHB unit

I totally forgot to do the quests. Oh well.

God damn I'm glad I quit this shit game, you fools still falling for this trash?

Attached: 1549928894927.jpg (287x300, 28K)

Really I'm just here at this point to see how much further they can drive it into the ground.

haha stupid bitch morgan is fucked by a fagboi. post some mother fucking soren twinks for Ike.

Attached: 1551243527169.jpg (750x1061, 223K)

I'm just hoarding orbs so when my waifu gets an alt I can +10 her.

>thea
It's Tate

They are siblings to Raigh and Shannah respectively

No one cares about your shit taste

Oh, were you pulling for Idunn, user? Sorry 'bout that. Hope there's room for two in here.

Attached: GRAY'D.png (604x500, 242K)

Not anymore it's not.

yeah, i wish i could quit but the commitment is so low i don't really have a reason not to

It was Tate in CYL voting, right? Weird that they went with Thea in the end.

It's not too bad so long as you never spend a dollar on it. I just wish they would demote on the anniversaries so things could get more fun for f2pers. The SI and weapon refines are cool as fuck but you can only really play with a few every now and then due to the trickle out of materials necessary.

Attached: 1520111574475.jpg (502x384, 42K)

Fuck NoA

I thought Soren was losing?

Attached: 1431227449122.jpg (464x530, 155K)

>Pull nothing but red for the whole Legendary Roy banner
>don't get fucked over even once by no red orbs appearing
>really want Roy
>three Micaiahs and two Hrids
>no roys
A-at least Micaiah hits like a fucking truck despite being a dancer. And distant counter fodder is nice.

Attached: 1531792327986.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>another shota mage

Thea is nice though. Too bad about noe Dieck.

>did a 5-roll for teh lolz
>last green orb does the shockwave thingy
>OH SHIT IT'S SURTR!!!!!!
>it's actually Gunthra
brb suicide.

Attached: 1509425088426.jpg (1000x581, 80K)

these fucking jokes always end up being gimmes to whoever has the last multiplier.

I feel your pain I need to make a habit of never rolling more than 20-40 orbs on a b8 banner.

i fucking hate that stupid bitch

Attached: 1534377632732.png (1284x1306, 2.86M)

Idunn has the best art, so I'll throw like 20 orbs max at her. I have around 650 now. Like to stay above 500, but CYL3 will happen eventually, so more is nice. This game is fine if you don't spend a cent. I don't bother worrying about the PvP shit, abyssal shit, or multi-map shit, so I have no need to be a whale. I hope all of you do the same. Hell, it works for Dragalia too. Casual gacha play is the only way.

>tfw they never demote more than a single unit anymoore, if they even do one at all
Either Lugh or Thea are about to be doomed into becoming the next Luke/Saber/Rhajat, aren't they?

Attached: 1508440621799.jpg (573x392, 69K)

HAIL MORGAN

Never know, they might actually have half decent stats and become a new Ayra.

They won't, but they might.

>rolling for roy on red orbs
>get Sutr, Hrid, literally everyone on the fucking planet except Roy
>mfw summon sessions when it's all either blue, green, or colorless so any one of those summons could fuck up the possible pity roy
i'm running out of stages to do AND IF I GET ONE MORE FUCKING FIR OR HINATA I'M BURNING THIS GAME TO THE GROUND

Attached: 1548949650777.jpg (500x428, 146K)

Ha, no he didn't

Testing

Attached: 1551842331029.png (2434x2128, 1.62M)

Just came back after quitting I think in spring 2017 around when the game actually launched.

What are the accessories for?

making your waifu look cute/retarded. they have no stats

proof?

used for forging bonds

Tf2 hats

Is there a way to remove them other than equipping them on another unit?

They look cute.

Attached: 1536267612886.jpg (1080x1320, 88K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-200153_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg (1200x1920, 1.12M)

Certain ones help make forging bonds go faster (usually a set of high tier reward ones from the prior forging bonds)
Otherwise they're strictly for aesthetics.

Attached: 1536635897606.jpg (533x400, 53K)

huh well I'll be, congrats!

why the fuck do you even use your trip on Yea Forums

Just need Farina, Marcia and Tanith and all my favorite pegasus girls will be home.

Attached: 9b157b81c2b025405c791591d767fa96.jpg (1000x714, 199K)

it was actually thito which was supremely dumb

>Another old fag banner
it's shit whem are we gonna go bacl to Awakening and fates?

Attached: 72717201_p0.png (1160x1640, 1022K)

more like time for feh to die already

When are we going to get Chad and Lucius to fill out the whole Nino family?

both. i dont want either in the 5* pity break pool.

>"ME? A legendary hero?"

>forgotten already
Furrybros...

Attached: 1550641825737.jpg (600x750, 471K)

>blanked the forging bonds after daily orbs
>have 2 hours
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

>200 flags leftover
I fucking hate this mode

Attached: 1535335574047.jpg (340x333, 37K)

damn update needs to hurry I need to see what tempest trial shit I can get. need some damn orbs for CYL which will happen sometime between bunny and bride banners.

reminder to filter tripfags I can tell by your post exactly which spic faggot is scamming commission artists and generally adding nothing to the conversation.

Don't worry bridal, bunny, and beach Azura coming soon to an update near you.

Attached: 1523957687557.jpg (1060x1300, 176K)

Oh wait, we'd still need Canas and Legault...and Florina...and Rebecca...and probably Erk...and Pent and Lucius...Jesus fucking christ, there's a lot of characters that Nino has a connection to.

I just do them all in one day so I don't have to have my hats fucked up longer than I have to

Yeah just tap it again

>wait years for Sue
>sharing color with a raigh tier unit
>wont demote because hone shit 4
Well I'm sure she will comeback in a wao do weapon banner....

Attached: 1551724235097.jpg (1125x1521, 1.6M)

Can't you buy or craft any missing accessories?

Attached: 1530469908119.jpg (373x478, 96K)

F.

the game sucks don't start playing

t. one of best players on epig 4channel while f2p

Attached: 1546130896999.jpg (4508x952, 881K)

That's right, the points are like armor knights in GBA FEs: they just don't matter.

No

Attached: 9769FEA2D67F44EFBD9E2C4BC7A87180.jpg (720x720, 259K)

>Subhumans
Who cares

Meh, I though Idunn would be a GHB.

I'll fucking rip out your throat.

>Idun has the best art but the worst sprite

FOR FUCKS SAKE IS

YOU DID SO WELL WITH DUMA AND THEN YOU PULL THIS

>shitting on based furyman

>idunn is a red unit with a prf that's effective against armors and negates penalties
did they really just make a unit whose sole purpose is to counter surtr

And in Japanese her name is Tito.

>Second time I forgot to finish.
I hate the randomness of it and having to be on for 2x or it goes slow has shit.

Can anyone give a new player advice on how to build a strong unit for pve to clear the higher difficulties? thanks. I have some 5 star units like lyn on a horse and hector with a lance. Just wondering what are the best loadouts for pve.

Attached: 1499537895768.jpg (560x1920, 286K)

fix your fucking modes IS. There's no point to pulling shit if using them is a nightmare because of dumbfuck gimmicks

Proofs it, include: crown count, barracks, and Google transaction history faggot.

But we all know you wont :^)

Attached: soren_addled_strategist_pop01.png (640x641, 75K)

Found this somewhere:

>New FE was a synthesis of the games that came before it-- the plot structure was strongly reminiscent of the Archanea games, particularly Dark Dragon, but the different "routes" echoed the branching solar and lunar paths of FE5's storyline. Gameplay was more simple, without the skills and holy blood factors of the Jugdral games, though elements of the Jugdral weapon triangle were kept. This game really set in stone use of what are called Fire Emblem "archetypes"-- the pattern of your idealistic young Lord with a rapier, backed up by the red cavalier and the green cavalier and the stouthearted paladin crutch character, and so on. Those elements all existed before, but their use varied widely from game to game-- FE2 didn't have the cavaliers, FE4 and FE5 did oddball things with the crutch characters, and so on. In many ways it was a distillation of "stuff that worked" from the prior five games, repackaged in new bright colors.

>[I personally believe FE6 to have been working the nostalgia factor to win back the fanbase; the echoes of characters from the "glory days" of FE3 and FE4 are undeniable, though echoes of FE5's characters are present as well. But elements like the green-haired archer buddy, dragon loli, and pegasus knight sister trio all return here after a hiatus... and there's more where that came from.]

(1/2)

post your team, nigger

horse lyn
legendary ike
eir
any of the dancers
veronica

You will be able to do all the maps with this units using guides but you fucked yourself picking Hector instead of Vero.

Use blue tome Reinhardt
Use a dancer like Olivia

We always known this about FE6

>hector with a lance
Oh no

Attached: 1516385909238.jpg (499x338, 37K)

Ayra's bustedness comes from her prf combination. Regnal Astra every combat shits out damage like nobody's business.

>The support system likewise drew on elements of previous games-- the support bonuses of FE3 and 5, the love point system of FE4, and the event conversations used to enhance characterization in 4 and 5. Prior to this, support bonuses and event conversations were both predetermined, but now the player had the ability to grow and cultivate support networks for their units, and conversations marked a rising level of support - C, B, A. Being adjacent on a map helped two characters grow their support points. Now the player effectively had a say in which facets of their characters were revealed, which relationships were allowed to blossom. Supports were limited, so many relationships were mutually exclusive. In the case of protagonist Roy, these support networks could even determine his choice of bride - he might get A-support with childhood friend Lilina, but he didn't have to. He might even end the game single, an option previously open only to FE4's Celice (unless his chosen sweetheart died in-game). However, for all the rest of the cast, A-support bonds didn't result in a "paired ending" of marriage; mage general Cecilia might achieve A-support with "mysterious bard" Elphin or handsome fellow general Percival, but it didn't affect her destiny either way-- she could only marry Roy. Sacaean archer Sue went home to the plains whether she bonded with fellow Sacaean Shin or with the Lycian archer Wolt... though she could marry Roy. And so on. While fans imagined happy endings for their favorite couples (something Kaga had encouraged fans to do back in the Jugdral days), canon gave equal weight to friendship, comradeship, lord/knight bonds, sibling bonds, and relationships with romantic vibes. Aside from Roy, same-sex and het relationships therefore got the same treatment, the same level of "endorsement" in canon.
>This new system apparently worked with fans, because FE6 was a smash hit, and the support structure came back for the next installment.

(2/2)

If I wasn't about to go to bed I would write a big ole thing for you. For now always only free roll and save orbs for units that are going to be power creep bs. Just go through the story get your free 5 stars save up orbs I'll be here mang.

No seriously play story mode for free units, orbs, unlock weapon refinery, and ignore askr trio dont ever waste shit on those faggots.

Attached: 0a9481401443a09f2432119716c06f3c.png (720x1280, 533K)

Tellius sisters, /feg/ won't stop laughing at us...

Attached: 1475707196613.jpg (650x625, 45K)

ITT: oh yeah, that happened.

Attached: Quan normal.png (1600x1920, 446K)

>all of the walkthrough watching drones picking Lyn and Veronica
>me, an intellectual, picking Hector and Ike because I like bara

I can't wait for Spring Surtr, Helbindi, ice loli and Loki to be revealed.

based free pull giving me a powercreep assist for a slightly easier arena run man

Yeah, but this chick sees it as being some kind of offensive lack of inspiration that harms the characters that they were based on. Heck, she's even said that Cormag harms Ogma just by existing:

mark-asphodel.dreamwidth.org/2637.html

They're just jealous that no other game has a girl as cute as Soren.

Attached: 1526944405536.jpg (700x912, 131K)

>walkthrough watching drones
Or you know, waifu fags.

>me, an intellectual, playing a gatcha

>Don't think I'm bashing FE8. As I said, I love the characters. I feel like mounting an Ephraim Defense League because the poor guy doesn't get enough credit or appreciation from the fandom. That doesn't mean I can't acknowledge that FE8 is large-scale rape of FE3, with more sex and humor (and the sword-wielding Protagonist really is a girl in a dress this time). And, it seems to me, without the same level of thought put into the backstory. But support conversations make everything automatically better, right?

continuing

Did i really fuck myself picking hector?

also i've gotten 2 sutr, one with plus Str. Hes got 59 str at level 40. ive read hes good, is he good for pve clearing?

Attached: 1504088830638.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Well she's a retarded bitch but is right that 6 and up are literal rehashes for 80% of the time.

post your roster.

IMO you can pretty much clear any PVE content just with minimal skill investment and color advantage

Attached: 1547184369402.jpg (848x1199, 141K)

you didnt fuck yourself unless youre a complete brainlet
surtr is a good unit, just dont think he can take every hit just because of his skills
keep the other surtr if you havent already merged, you might want his fodder for a unit you like later on

>powercreep gacha shit
yawn

>no powercreep
>no censorship
>cute girls
Play Housamo!

Attached: 1902vf-cs-ziz.jpg (600x370, 110K)

beeing a fe6 fag is suffering

I agree, knowingly living with shit taste must be unbearable.

>Seal B skills in current year on Thea
OHNONONONONONO

Nigga did you even look at the video? Barely anything is better than what we have today.

Doesn't look very cute to me.

>Get Legendary Roy
>Give Bonus Doubler to Odin
Am I retarded?

this is what i have so far

Attached: allies.png (537x344, 390K)

No, you're just a homosexual.

>5 adrift corrin

Attached: 1547340877180.png (115x189, 32K)

Uh guys...

Attached: You dipshit.png (375x216, 171K)

What do you want.

finally a good cav axe

no shit right? i just keep picking green cause i wanted some arthurs for fun cause i like him. and i keep geting her and i got 3 lewyns.

He doesn't like jugdral though

>5 star S support Arthur
Very fucking nice

Attached: 1514745695864.gif (600x600, 218K)

>ophelia
Oh just kill one of those Lewyns to give Ophealia special spire, get 3 dancers and you will clean every single map with that.

Give Ophelia special spiral from one of those Lewyns, shes really, REALLY good with it.
Also, if you want to be an absolute madman, merge up those Corrins together. That coupled with SS Ophelia and Azura there would take you through all the story content and more pretty easily.

Are we going to see punished Alfonse?

rolling for caeda

youtu.be/f8WP5GWIMQY
youtu.be/wB8Nkum3QAY

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-024610_Instagram.jpg (1080x1047, 442K)

Ah, i see you are a man of culture as well.

I originally had 3 lewyns, i gave her special spiral up to 3 with one of them. i also gave her quickened pulse.

Do you guys really think i should merge the corrins? or does she have any worthy fodder.

Please consider removing Legendary Lyn friend support users after what those dog eating brainlets pulled on the 2nd Year FEH free anniversary vote.

Attached: 0baevy4gy5d11.jpg (706x1343, 188K)

You give them to me obviously.

Give life and death 3, aoe special, savage blow 3 and hard bearing seal to ophelia for pve maps, with Azura, Young Azura/Summer Micaiah she will instantly charge her special.

Her assist skill is "premium", but its really redundant since you already have L!Azura right there to give everyone max buffs. I say do it. She already has inflated stats and has the potential to get even more with dragonflowers after you +10/+10 arthur, of course

>Idunn
Finall-
>red armor dragon
Fuck you

What the fuck even IS an armor anymore? It's just characters who are in a higher weightclass cause they are fat or big or something. Fuck you ISIS.

>that image
AND EVERY BANNER, SHE AVOIDS ME

Whalebait

Brother...

>No VA listed for Idunn

Is this some Union bullshit?

She sucks anyways.

lmao you can clear PVE with any of the 5*s you have

Nice!

No, Brave Hector is a great starting place for an armor team. You really just need a good green armor and Black Knight to make it passable with whatever you want for the fourth.

>2 Surtr
Yeah you're basically already there.

Armor is just a state of mind.

Attached: armor doesn't make you armored.png (625x228, 89K)

Different one, but Arthur's my main too. 5*, +10, Poleaxe, Distant Counter, Null C Disrupt, Distant Defense seal.

Fucks up Reinhardt, Veronica, and Brave Lyn without breaking a sweat.

Honestly she makes sense for an armor though. She couldn't move in FE6's final chapter, might as well make her an armor.

Adrift F!Corrins is pretty good and the only skill that you may want is rally atk/spd+ for Arena or atk/spd bond. which you may want to keep one if you want to build a healer since they have so much restrictions on skills that boost their attack.

Attached: serra.webm (560x360, 110K)

I would actually unironically push the FEH staff out of a helicopter no lies

>Oh hey, Idunn is pretty gorgeous, maybe I'll roll on her
>armor, the most boring units in the game and normally require expensive investment.
>inb4 just like H!Myrrh, she'll want special fighter and not vengeful fighter.
Well fuck.

Attached: 1522996387285 2.jpg (377x377, 27K)

>Armor is just a state of mind.

Attached: 1446080341492.png (447x378, 11K)

I like Himukai but his art is so boring in feh. I guess he doesn't really have much to work on.

Is a shill doing these threads?, we been having a lot of FEH threads

How about now?

Attached: 003.jpg (1000x950, 197K)

That's just a royfag which I'm about 98 percent sure was Venomroy pretending he's not.

>Is shill doing these
>What is the fact that a new banner has been revealed
>What is the other people in this thread talking about the game

IS doesn't let him draw the lewd lolis he wants to draw.

>Venomroy
Haven't seen this guy in years

Depends on what her statlines are.

> a lot
hardly. it was definitely worse a long time ago. feh is losing steam. threads don't even hit bump limit anymore. you'd be lucky to find a feh thread once every 5 days.

>Thea is likely to demote
>Can pair her with her husband Klein who is getting a Prf soon

At least ISIS did one thing right, even if it is small.

>you'd be lucky to find a feh thread once every 5 days.
ive been in several a day for the past week atleast

We rarely even have threads these days especially compared to 2017 when we had them every day. The threads from rhe last couple of days have just been from one Royfag making them.

She needs to look less emotional.

probably just general fe threads. there's no rule that says you can't talk about video games.

>finally roll a Keaton
>thought he was -atk+spd at first glance but it was the other way around
These colors are too similar to pokemon's, it's fucking me up.

>probably just general fe threads
you arent looking hard enough
im not complaining either, feh discussion is fun

He's still around he posted in January, I'm willing to bet he mostly takes the trip off or else he'll (rightfully) get mocked into oblivion.

>haven't played this game in nearly a month since my mother died
>haven't really felt the energy when i'm going threw so much stuff and other mobile games are just more fun for me too

i wanna do the story atleast but i have no motivation, atleast the new units look pretty nice and FE6 needs more units in general.

How would you guys build an adrift corrin? I'm merging my corrins right now and am curious if her base kit is good, she has Attack IVs

Attached: 1501882812363.png (668x936, 1.52M)

He's limited to the basic designs of the characters he has been allowed to draw. At least he took some very nice liberties with both Faes because it's obvious he loves the little chicken. He has both versions fully built and at +10.

Thracia will be next new units banner with another Reinhardt alt. Screencap this post.

He didn't. What do we win, boys?

Attached: 1551722226719.png (245x222, 118K)

He's so cute!

Attached: D08d9zRVYAA5epV.png (800x760, 197K)

Bond SS and Wings of Mercy is more than enough on her, since both synergize nicely with her weapon.

Asshole is definitely still alive.

I just use this, dunno if that's the final seal I'll use on her but she's served me well like the footslut that she is.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-05-23-18-04-1.png (1438x2478, 3.66M)

if you want to go crazy def/res fortress 2 with null c distrupt and LB, she is a fucking monster with that

Himukai may prefer loli, but he draws some good oppai as well.

Attached: JesusChristMUH.gif (400x304, 1.95M)

EO really went downhill

New units banner will be awakening child units.
Severa, Cynthia, Inigo, and Laurent.

If you want a cheaper set, try this. All the skills here are obtainable in the 3/4* pool. If youre willing to go further try giving her Distant Counter and Quick Riposte 3 with Aether.

Attached: FEH Unit Builder - Corrin (F) (Adrift).png (540x960, 918K)

5 was shit but Nexus is fun enough. 2U is still the peak of 3DS EO.

We already have an Inigo alt so replace him with Brady, but other than that I'd be fine with that.

Enrica is a miracle of the universe.

Attached: 1542598138652.png (598x1002, 348K)

> Trading her prf for LB,

Attached: 1473894476035.gif (640x360, 393K)

>starting to do really well on savings
>out of nowhere, get the huge desire to roll on the lego banner
>dump 70/100 orbs into it
>get mikoto, which is one who I wanted, but still feel like I relapsed.
How do I get impulse control?

Attached: 1539994151429.jpg (1662x1086, 196K)

Where's Nah?

Who?

Soon

I swear by now I'd have like 80 orbs still instead of 38 if I didn't try to get greedy. I wanted to get Hrid, Micaiah, or Gunnthra but got spooked by Niles. At least I got L!Roy.

>2017
Wait what. Himukai drew this 2 years ago? They've been keeping this for two years?

Yep, just said so on Twitter where I found that image.

Don't know why, I always liked him better than his brother.

did they really make her another fucking armor. It's like they don't want me to spend money on their game. Using armor units is fucking boring.

Yeah, shit like this is pretty common if you look at the dates. Feel free to bitch at ISIS for it.

Do you really expect anything else of ISIS at this point?

Come the fuck on, it's impossible to know who the fuck Laurent is but not Nah.

Isn't that just FEH's copyright in general, since that's the year the game came out?

The joke was that Nah is unpopular. I actually really want her, especially to add her to my team, maybe replace Grima since she's super underwhelming.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-05-23-41-25-1.png (1440x2108, 3.36M)

but wouldn't it say 2017-2019 in that case?

Odin's got a prf bladetome with a built-in way to give +6 atk/spd off of him or any ally having a movement ability, you could even slap on the +6 def/res one on his B to make him super self-sufficient. Not retarded at all.

I'm retarded.

Attached: buffslut.png (640x1136, 1.16M)

>no dc on garon
>not even using his prf
>no merges on blue corrin
OH NO NO NO NO

I've posted proof before on /feg/ I'm the one with two accounts in t21+, I have two accounts because I'm F2P and wanted more orb income years ago.

img.fireden.net/vg/image/1545/76/1545765504761.jpg

>still haven't rolled enough Nowi's for +10
>all those ghetto 4* merged units
>only 2 +10 5* exclusive units both on the best color to +10(green) and on low unit count banners which also increase the chances

1 account I saved 2k+ orbs for LTiki(pic related) and other I had 1.7k~ orb stash ready when Surtr and Eir came out, Surtr was on 2 unit banner so he didn't even consume that much. I only have like 13-15 crowns too any whale has way more, I pretty much quit arena and only do it when I have a good bonus unit that isn't askr trio.

I'll post my crown counts on both accounts after this one, yeah not even bother with google transaction history if you play this game you know you can get my barracks F2P, whales would have way more +10's

Attached: 1550320417603.jpg (749x999, 319K)

I could have sworn Virion's and Cherche's BHB was way harder. Miccy's and Sothe's was easy.

The fuck is your name, bro?

Hey, it's Lyn's daughter.

Lyn's canon husband is Rath right? Rath + Lyn = Sue. It fits the most.

She's pretty enemy phase with her base kit, especially with her weapon wanting allies nearby, which kinda sucks because she'd probably just run well with a cookie cutter DC/QR3 build.

If you take advantage of her -1 cooldown, you might wanna run a Special Spiral or Wrath build. Consider switching to a +spd boon because she gets +4 speed off of that, giving her 46 speed if her weapon is active at 0 merges.

newer GHBs and BHBs give enemies newer skills which makes them harder. As such, using those newer skills yourself makes them easier.

She can't possibly be more unpopular than Laurent, r-right?

I don't know man, but I'm pretty sure all FEH art has 2017.

What is it with FEH threads and people explaining the obvious?
>hey bro, i know you like and use odin enough to invest rare skills on him, but let me explain what his prf does anyway

Attached: 1551373794357.jpg (1532x1015, 548K)

Not in the slightest, ingame has her with Hector while shit after the fact has her with Mark.

They all seem pretty shit, even Idunn who is probably a worse H!Myrrh. Easy skip.

There is no canon for that kind of stuff. Same for Roy and Lilina.

I change it all the time neutral is just Kiran or Kiran in Japanese, for example here the Myrrh(Surtr account) and Micaiah(She shared legendary banner with LTiki) in this pic calling Yukimi a cheater are both my accounts. The #1 player got a impossible score and after this season I never saw him again I guess he got banned or something.

Attached: 1540357325565.jpg (768x1024, 266K)

This. But Roy and Lilina are canon.

hah, i remember this
nice

Didn't Mark just disappear after the game? That's why Lyn was so happy to see you in Awakening.

does fortify dragons effect her? or does it only effect other dragons near her?

Attached: 1500250534550.jpg (615x820, 68K)

But Hector is for Farina.

Attached: true end.png (235x151, 67K)

proof point of view from second account

Attached: 1545489885707.jpg (768x1024, 267K)

Only other dragons. Replace it with anything else, really.

Only other dragons.

Attached: 1504484385782.jpg (334x94, 10K)

Could have used it on the better and cuter Corrin at least

Attached: Corrin_Dream_Prince_Skill.png (1684x1920, 2.97M)

Yes, Mark drops off the face of the planet after the events of 7.

>tfw liftlet hovering at 7k always.

>implying

Attached: tsj907b3pmj01.jpg (1280x1280, 323K)

>only 7k
use your light blessings, bro

>demote
>when they can just leave her at 5*onli to shit up the pool
LOL

Sorry, Lyn doesn't marry drunkards.

Because he asked if he was retarded and that's why he isn't.

He is much cuter, but I don't have a +10 of him and he's my original first 5*.

Plus I liked that he triggered Roy's Human Virtue, then stole his buff doubler.

Where the fuck is my CYL Florina?

It's true.
>Mark is asked at the end of Eliwood and Hector's story to name their children and to become the godparent of Roy and Lilina, respectively. There are also alternate endings, though they may change based on the playthrough. At better rankings, Mark is highly revered by many because of their skills in tactics. So much so in fact, that Bern, Lycia and Etruria are searching for them. At the highest ranking, Bern and Etruria go so far as to start a war in order to procure the skills of this brilliant mind. Regardless, it is implied that Mark was never found. As a result, it is unknown what happened to Mark during the events of Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.

This isn't about superior pairings but those with arguably more canon behind them.

>Eliwood can marry a manakete and break taboos, some savage or a hard working and responsible mercenary girl
>Hector on the other hand can marry some beta woman incel, some savage or a prostitute
lmao

Attached: jWX96twzD_3wsEVEbL0UAxzdt05HtLChRrnMn6OR4M4.png (960x640, 547K)

>Hector ages like milk
>Eliwood is the most powerful man in the continent
My, how the tables turn.

>Eliwood can marry a retarded subhuman, some savage, or a girl with crippling autism who shares a suspiciously close relationship with a horse
>He can later pretend to be sick despite having some of the highest stats in the game so he have an excuse to let his """best friend""" die

Attached: oh god why.png (962x640, 122K)

The candle that burns twice as hard lasts half as long.

Attached: Eliwood best Lord.png (716x478, 42K)

but muh illness

I got 5* Kamui from a meme ticket today; how good is he?

Eat a few goddamn cough drops Eliwood, there are characters that have literally fought through crippling terminal illness in this series.

Listen, Eliwood is the only father of a lord to live to the end of his son's game to this day. You can't criticize shit, he's in a league of his own.

I'd be really surprised if Byleth's father in TH turns out to stay alive throughout the game.

>survived by letting his best friend die, son experience the horrors of war and the continent going to shit
As expected of nobility.

His dad's going to die in like chapter 8 to the mysterious Grey General

Wound up powerleveling that Corrin from earlier, heres how she turned out if anyone was interested. I have 1 more corrin i can merge with her.

Attached: awev.png (563x725, 838K)

merge

she gained 1 more attack and speed

Merge.

We're never getting content are we?

Get down on your knees and suck the orbs out of ISIS' Bound Hero battle quests

Why do people post this garbage every fucking thread? No one gives a fuck that you quit. Fucking christ you guys are autistic attention whores

Shit's boring. Can I get something new and fun to do?

Aether Raids is daily for the rest of the game's lifespan, though.

Should I replace the B skill with QR or maybe vantage?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06-03-09-06-02.png (1080x1920, 1.74M)

Desperation.

Desperation

desperation

Leave Shanna alone.

Attached: 66391011_p0.jpg (1000x703, 363K)

A real man uses LLyn.

Drag back

Someone give me a cookie cutter arena defense team. I have a fuckton of 5* but I'm an idiot when it comes to defense teams.

Attached: Screenshot_20171010-052356.png (720x1280, 1.07M)

I actually killed Karel for desperation for my Tharja. Granted this was before I even knew Shanna had it.

This too.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-08-01-21-26-1.png (1439x2518, 3.13M)

Alright thanks I'll put that over.

cav memes

Ophelia, L!Azura, B!Veronica, Surtr, and Hrid for cookie cutter cancer

I said Arena not AR.

Not him, but I don't have regular Hrid. What do I replace with?

The artworks Lugh great but Idunn get how Thea still managed to come up with skills this Sue-pid.

I thought cav memes suck for defense?

>arena
who care?

Die.

Attached: 1534228487813.jpg (863x600, 117K)

Goddamn, took me awhile to get it. Clever bastard.

I do because I don't give a fuck about Aether Raids at all.

>giving punfags any response at all
That's all they fucking live for, instigating people for the cliche groan comments.
>inb4 'word play is the highest elevated form of comedy, you must be too stupid to understand' from the punfag self defense force.

Attached: 1537752403340.jpg (930x916, 71K)

I confused with what you said with AR defence. A pure cav team would be better instead. So like Reinhardt, Blyn, Veronica, Ares, Green Olwen, Swordhardt are good cavaliers..

Cheeky bastard

that's how you're supposed to pronounce Thea?

your comment is more cringe then the pun

Attached: 1539980267359.jpg (1024x1448, 234K)

But I wanted someting for AR. I have +10 Ares, can he replace Hrid?

Unless you have DC fodder, he'll be slightly worse during EP but he can still be good and doesn't have to rely on ploys, schools or panic mansions as much. But what I said earlier with Surtr and others would be better for AR defence.

Attached: Grantrian Fadyssey.jpg (460x680, 80K)

This cav meme enough?

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-024646.jpg (720x1280, 804K)

>Luke and Roderick weren't in FE3
???
Who are you waiting on? Phina? Yubello? Samto???

Eyyy

Attached: 1425239617597.jpg (121x167, 22K)

Attached: Screenshot (Mar 6, 2019 12_57_12 AM).png (720x1280, 1.18M)

Yeah seems pretty good. You want Azura to be near your main units so then she can tactics buff them. Surtr should be kept in a corner blocked from moving as he's mainly there to stall the enemy. Ophelia wants Special Spiral and hardy bearing. My god I'm jealous you have all those units.

It's not fair bros.

Attached: Soren.jpg (863x1200, 164K)

At least she has an alt. I'm still waiting for my summer Morgan

Attached: DkB_TBkV4AA70-d.jpg orig.jpg (682x1024, 127K)

I don't have Special Spiral.
>My god I'm jealous you have all those units.
I only have 3 orbs left.

>Lots of good rape, guro and ryona for fire emblem girls
>Character who specifically got executed in a painful and awful way as an "example" for others in one of the routes
>0 depictions of said event
Why?

Attached: 9edcd569dcfe5172b703f4ef1931ad3f.png (300x454, 219K)

uggo

Attached: Hans.jpg (613x463, 247K)

That is a problem as she needs that to get AoE specials quickly. She can still get her first AoE ready but she'll struggle to get more out. Aversa is a good option to make positioning harder for players due to her Aversa's Night, but she's not exactly the best mage nukes you have. Ishtar, Lilina and good ol Reinhardt are good candidates for mage nukes that are consistently powerful without Special spiral. Also the reason why I'm jealous is because of that brave Ephraim, Azura, Micaiah and Veronica I don't have.

ced fucking when

>He likes and wants more guro/ryonashit
Yikes and incellpilled

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (576x1024, 228K)

Well thanks. Better than nothing I guess

should he come with the valkyrie staff or silence staff

fuck you

He'll appear in a banner for FE5 along with another Reinhardt alt and he'll just be a staff shitter while Reinhardt will get a new prf called Dire Mjolnir a colourless tome. Ced will not mention Lewyn being his father at all further BTFO of FE5fags and Erninysfags Arthur will also get a debut in a later banner and comes along with Temptest Forseti that allows the user to perform a follow up attack before the enemy can counterattack REGARDLESS of health.

Sothe reminds me of someone from the early 2000s who just got their first internet "girlfriend".

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06-00-40-56[1].png (720x1280, 1.24M)

His voice only adds to it.

Literally who?

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!??!

Tibarn should have just dropped him.

>He gets kind of jealous that the Black Knight is protecting Micaiah in Radiant Dawn
>Black Knight
The memes are just right there.

See this gun? How about you write a book for me before I send you home packing.

kek

So out of curiosity do the defense boosts from sturdy stance stack with distant defense, or does it just end up giving you +8/+6 def/res instead of +6/+6?

all non visible buffs stack

Skills that don't buff you by increasing your field stat (as in making it blue) have a cap, where as skills that increase stats in combat (like those skills you mentioned) don't have a cap when it comes to stacking them.

Ok so Surtr gets 14def and 6 res from that thank you for clearing that up for me, now I can replace Duma with him for sure.

Skills that buff you by increasing your field stat (as in making it blue) have a cap, where as skills that increase stats in combat (like those skills you mentioned) don't have a cap when it comes to stacking them.

They stack since the point of stance skills is to always give you a boost when the enemy attacks. So if the enemy attacks with a ranged weapon Distant Defense will activate for +6 def/res, then Sturdy Stance will activate too for +4Atk/+10 Def/+6 Res

Stuff like Close Defense and Distant Defense wont't stack together since they have different activation conditions

Thanks again you guys might’ve saved my AR team.

Now that we got the announced RD/BB banners out the way, can they announce a TMS banner please.

Attached: Kiria.png (172x548, 164K)

Hopefully they never do. Fuck off, spic.

Awakening and Birthright are the best FE games.

>rolling for spring catria merges in april
>thea will be in the 4* pool by then
Hope I get a lot.

Attached: DqO_zGHVsAA0iF3.jpg orig.jpg (1500x1945, 311K)

Always thought Idunn would be a mythic hero instead but nope she's just a normal armoured dragon.

Fomortiis when? Someone give me money for orbs pls. jk

Money with wings.