This is the best game ever made

This is the best game ever made.

Attached: 10801AEE-8573-4FC1-B56C-FEA3BE31CBF4.jpg (373x500, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Le23bsVURds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a thrill

Correct. Also best snake

you're right

2 was better
This one was just TOO much of a bond movie

Based and red pilled

you're not wrong

Agreed

Not as good as 2, but it was a wonderful experience.

>TOO much of a bond movie
I don't see the problem

I liked that the games took a lot of inspiration from films, but a lot of mgs3 felt almost derivative of bond films

>*runs at 20 FPS*
>*camera breaks balance*
>*renders MGS2's ending and Kojima's desire to stop making Metal Gear moot*
>*retroactively ruins the entire series*
what a thrill

What is it about Stealth series that make the devs put so much love into them? MGS, Thief, Hitman, Deus Ex, Splinter Cell all contain entries that are best games of all time material

Is it just that it's just a niche genre?

MGS isn't stealth it's pac man with guns.

That isn't Bloodborne

Metal Gear Solids controls are absolute fucking hot garbage

I imagine it's hard to make a stealth scenario work. It means you can't just throw stuff at the player.

t. Zoomer

I'd say 4 does a greater disservice to 2

Truth. And unrelated, but I just have to say that I really don't like the type of people who think MGS2 is the best. MGS1 fans and even 4, PW, and 5 fans are fine, but the type of people who think MGS2 is the best are almost always schizo /pol/ infograph tards.

>t. brainlet zoomer

2 is better.

100% correct

Attached: mgs3scrn.jpg (960x544, 406K)

>no mgs4 persistence

Attached: AFEC54A9-3178-4354-8CBA-C5D9A721FF6B.jpg (1997x1997, 549K)

Posting an image of an empty forest

user I don’t get it

this 100%

Story and philosophy shit aside, 2 was more groundbreaking for its time for me. Going from 1 to 2 in just a few years felt like magic. The graphics, the interactivity with the environments, shooting in first person, the crazy over attention to details, it was absolutely crazy in 2001. I love 3 as well, but the jump wasn't as big. 2 was just way more memorable.

you obviously never played the game then. Its really not hard to get at all

Attached: mgs3oc.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Correct
Incorrect.

As much as I love MGS3, MGS1's Snake will always be my favourite. Best voice acting, least helpless and clueless and by far the most interesting. Later MGS titles made Snake way too clueless for his own good. That and Hayter's voice acting got progressively shittier

Zoomer detected

Attached: 220D7D62-4351-48AC-ABEB-B4166EF6AD81.jpg (800x450, 90K)

with darkness and silence through the night

Story aside I just thought the game was more fun in terms of level design and pacing. It also laid the foundation gameplay wise for the series.

Yeah can't really deny this. MGS2 is far from my favourite MGS but technologically it was such a massive leap forward from the first game. The fact that Kojima filled it with little attention to detail elements everywhere just made it that much more magical. MGS3 had even more of that which I loved, but MGS1 -> 2 was just night and day.

sure the jump from 1 to 2 was larger but MGS3 isn't trying to be those games. Its an island unto itself that plays better and took Metal Gear into a more fun and compelling direction.

Attached: minimal snake.jpg (1920x1080, 54K)

>0%
>guard
You're just trying to make a reference where it's completely irrelevant

True

>you will never be as good at mgs3 as this

youtu.be/Le23bsVURds

MGS3 has best Ocelot

Don’t blame the good game for being popular enough to make the game that actually ruined both previous games happen.

IMO, MGS1 had the best story and characters, MGS2 had the best overarching concept and MGS3 had the best gameplay experience.

MGS4 was terrible fanservice pandering and MGS5 was an unfinished wreck featuring Kiefer Sutherland from the Devil May Cry series.

agreed just for the fact that one mission lets you knock out a lady and drag her throughout the whole stage 10/10

MGS4 going for the BB mask was a god tier gaming experience.

My opinion is canon pilled though by Kojima himself. Solid has no real feelings