Counter strike is compe-

>counter strike is compe-
youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds

Attached: file.png (665x373, 604K)

>2015

Attached: 1545796014058.jpg (1440x1557, 488K)

hasn't changed brainlet
>b-b-b-but they made a patch that made the first shots 2% more accurate!!
wow! what an improvement!

>guns with recoil aren't laser-accurate
what is the issue here?

>uncontrollable RNG in a supposedly competitive game is fine

t. silver

only retards care about competitive play

>hard empirical data providing further insight into weapon stats that will inform gameplay and player interaction in various situations depending on the players weapon choice
>DUUUUH THIS MEANS ITS BAD

Attached: 1484608897647.jpg (248x252, 33K)

>play a sport
>ball randomly has the chance to break physics and launch itself out of bounds
>"who cares bro!!"
>no argument
pottery
>uncontrollable RNG in a supposedly competitive game is fine

>comparing sports to video games

>>uncontrollable RNG in a supposedly competitive game is fine
Why? I'm not a fan of CS gunplay hence why I don't play it but also don't give a shit. But why should I be worried about a different game that utilizes RNG in the competitive scene when there are plenty of other competitive scenes out there that don't?

i mean... wind? have you heard of golf? ultimate Frisbee? SAILING?

>"i-it doesn't count!"
competition is competition. there are two teams pitted against each other; therefore it is competition. there's no weaseling out of this
>implying wind is comparable to built in RNG that is completely within the devs power to remove
because it's fucking stupid that people are fine with it, and defending it as you can see in this thread. if you don't care you can move on then.

this is why they play so many rounds and games in a match, to try and counter rng. I guess astralis is just lucky af, right?

>because it's fucking stupid that people are fine with it, and defending it as you can see in this thread. if you don't care you can move on then.
That was a really weird and long way of saying STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

>implying wind is comparable to built in RNG that is completely within the devs power to remove
RNG is RNG, regardless of where it comes from or whether you can control it

>STOP ATTACKING THINGS I SUPPOSEDLY DON'T CARE ABOUT
literally (You)
exaclty, so why the fuck does valve still have in the game when it has no place and would be an objective improvement if it were removed?

because valve is an incompetent shitbox of a developer? literally the only good thing they've done that wasn't a community mod was portal 1&2. everything else is overrated trash.

To be fair, didn't they release a game recently? Called "Ancient", right?

Attached: smug ridley.png (1300x1300, 748K)

>STOP NOT HATING THINGS THAT I CAN'T PROVE IS BAD ASIDE FROM SUBJECTIVE AND ANECDOTAL CLAIMS

Attached: 1489832249990.gif (128x150, 77K)

it's a damn shame that they dragged richard garfield's name through the mud to promote their shitty fucking dota spinoff trend hopping digital card game

i thought you "don't give a shit" about this stuff, why are you still here?
>subjective and anecdontal
the video the exact opposite of subjective and anecdotal. it's giving objective, quantifiable measurements about the RNG

>csgo is compe-
fixed

Attached: 1529314311414.webm (640x480, 1.47M)

everytime a footballer kicks a ball there is some randomness, probably more randomness than in games

>Why are you still here
For these fresh (you)s and because in 5 minutes you'll stop being mad but you won't stop being retarded.
>the video
The video is a goof about how the AK-47 is inferior to the SG553 in terms of hard numbers yet it gets picked overall in the casual/competitive scene but you didn't watch the whole thing. The only thing it proves is that the weapons perform differently in their respective roles and have different values applied.

Attached: 1482098508941.png (512x512, 102K)

Half the skill curve in this game is about knowing when and where your shots will be accurate with different weapons. If it ran on the basic hitscan shit other games employ nobody would play it.

>in 5 minutes you'll stop being mad but you won't stop being retarded.
come on man, you didn't even say the line correctly.

@453423663
>BTFO
>"i-i-i was only farming for (You)s!"
gotta save face on the vietnamese claymation board
>The video is a goof about how the AK-47 is inferior to the SG553
no, the video is about weapon inaccuracy. the AK was picked more because it has an easier spray pattern and more importantly was less expensive. that's not the point i'm getting at, i'm saying unnecessary RNG as documented in the video has no place in a competitive game

not who you were replying to, but do you think that you should be able to have 100% accuracy when moving and shooting?

>>no argument
he did have an argument. He called you bad at the game, which you probably are. There is a huge, measurable skill gap between good and bad players. This is consistent and repeatable. If you're suggesting that the skill and competition in the game is ruined by weapon spread and randomness, you are quantifiably wrong. Hence

>t.silver

do you pasty white virgins have anything better to do than to berate a classic competitive fps?

the significant majority of Yea Forums claiming to hate cs:go fucking astounds me. It's the last bastion of good fps

moving? not sure, but at least have it be accurate on the first shot when standing still
does it ruin it? no. is it something that provably exists beyond a reasonable doubt? yes. does it have any place in the game? absolutely not. you're just trying to deflect criticism from the game where it is taking the wrong steps
>NOOOO STOP CRITICIZING THE GAME IT'S PERFECT YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POINT OUT THE SHITTY MECHANICS NOOOOOO

they're fortnite zoomer who slurp up the liquid diarrhea of devs because they ahve never played a good game

>moving? not sure, but at least have it be accurate on the first shot when standing still
why not? whats the difference between shooting standing still and moving?

moving inaccuracy for the first (few) shot(s) would have pretty big ramifications on the game. they could be good, they might not. hence why i'm not sure.
but if you catch an enemy off guard on a flank or are holding an angle, you shouldn't get fucked when the RNG decides that you'll miss
dude i'm complaining about RNG spread, fortnite is even worse with that shit

yeah fortnite RNG spread is fucking atrocious. luckily there's enough other absurd shit going on in the game to keep it entertaining. wouldn't really classify it as a pure shooter though.

>dude i'm complaining about RNG spread, fortnite is even worse with that shit
wasn't directed at you, should have been "zoomers"

>hence why i'm not sure.
but isn't inaccuracy/rng a bad thing, shouldn't you fully support full movement accuracy?

i'm against RNG for first shots when standing still. i'd totally get behind valve experimenting with no moving inaccuracy.

but why? isn't it a more interesting skill to be able to position yourself close enough to the enemy that you have good accuracy but are also able to avoid getting shot yourself? if all first shots are totally accurate at every range, my fear would be that rushing or pushing would be totally useless when you could just tap with shotguns from across the map.

>does it have any place in the game? absolutely not
incorrect. It's used to prevent people from using weapons at distances they're not supposed to. It has a purpose in the game and belongs.

>isn't it a more interesting skill to be able to position yourself close enough to the enemy that you have good accuracy but are also able to avoid getting shot yourself?
yeah, but it's also an impressive skill to be able to aim accurately at long range with a rifle. can't have that with RNG spread for tap firing. i doubt the skill you mention would go away anyways
>tap with shotguns
shotguns have huge damage drop off, no? even if they were given the same treatment as rifles (probably won't) you wouldn't have to chance to tap people across the map
if the player has the skill to be able to land shots and long distances they should be rewarded

Holy fuck, and they said there were no pcbros left on Yea Forums

Glad I never took this game seriously

>valvedron(i)es filters to pcbros
Huh

>it's another "Yea Forums has absolutely no concept of RNG manipulation and highly-influenced chances averaging out to consistent results across high numbers of repeated rounds" episode
yawn

Attached: 1520468448136.gif (250x141, 1.31M)