Can't say I saw this coming

gematsu.com/2019/03/the-alliance-alive-hd-remaster-announced-for-ps4-switch-and-pc

Can't say I saw this coming.

Attached: H2x1_3DSDS_TheAllianceAlive_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nisamerica.com/games/alliancealive
gematsu.com/2018/07/furyu-to-temporarily-suspend-games-business#lL8OQrTP93WJ4Z5B.99
twitter.com/Morwull/status/1101403973427314688
nintendoeverything.com/media-create-software-sales-2-18-19-2-24-19-top-50/
store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0536-CUSA14364_00-WORKWORK00000001
steamcommunity.com/app/626600/discussions/0/1620599015866293728/
youtube.com/watch?v=wEbe5VHeUzc
youtube.com/watch?v=_t8qpcv5vho
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/382840609
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well I never did get around to playing it on 3ds so it works out

Is that the one with the blind girl?
I played it for like 2 hours on 3DS. Didnt seen like anything special.

Is it any good?

Is it better than the other game on the 3ds, Legend of Legacy or whatever? It felt boring so I hesitated getting this one when it came out because they looked extremely similar.

>it's actually real
what sorcery is this

Attached: Robbins.png (1047x1189, 194K)

AA is more of a traditional RPG than Legend of Legacy, with a bigger emphasis on a storyline, and without the weird element field stuff

Attached: _the_legend_of_legacy__eloise_a_by_kyo_akemori-d86w6lc.png (600x849, 458K)

Is this like Etrian Odyssey?

>it's real
holy fuck how
Was my favorite game last year
I'm glad they didn't forget about it but wow

Attached: Robbins.(The.Alliance.Alive).600.2103915.jpg (600x338, 50K)

It's a game that had some potential, but it tried to innovate too much with the skill and level up system, and ended up just being a bore. I can't see a reason to remaster it.

roll call, I want to find out how many people here played this besides me
It's one of my favorite 3DS games and I was just planning on replaying it actually

Attached: Vivian's excited.png (404x244, 128K)

Also why not Xbox One?

>PC version
Fuck yeah looks like I'm playing again.

Attached: 1526308677724.gif (320x240, 273K)

I did, Vivian is best girl

I should finish it
The last time I left off, I was able to explore the world but kept getting killed because I decided to sail through the dark sea area with dangerous bosses & another area where there's one item surrounded by dragons and I couldn't resist

Of fucking course. The one 3DS game I bought.

>Xbox.

But I'm impressed with multiplat release, considering that the game isn't that groundbreaking like some other 3ds rpgs.

Attached: 1544107119990.png (282x300, 76K)

Fuck, wish I hadn't bothered playing the 3DS version. It's a good game, wouldn't be surprised if NISA announces this at their event since it's already in English and they're doing the Caligula re-release from the same company.

So does this mean the game did well enough for them to go back and rework it for wider release, or that it bombed so hard that they had no choice but to try to get it on as many platforms as they can to keep from going under?

I kinda wish I didn't buy it for the 3DS.
Guess I'll pirate the PC version.

Well that's something.

Nah its basically a SaGa styled game

I played it, but personally i don't see any reason to replay it since i did basically everything.
I even beat those big dudes when searching for those weapons on my first play through.

No big deal, playing it on 3DS is super comfy and the bottom screen map is convenient when the world is that large. I'm just happy more people might play it, since the 3DS localization of it was snubbed for being a late-in-life 3DS release.

Launch edition was still available on amazon till recently due to a sale I think. For reference the inferior Radiant Historia which released a month earlier sold out of launch editions before the game was released.
AA is truly an average game in that it does some things very well but parts are mediocre/bad,

>inferior Radiant Historia
Them's some fighting words, user.

>No big deal, playing it on 3DS is super comfy

I found the small screen coupled with small character models really painful on my eyes. And this may be because I played on a 2DS, but I noticed text on the world map would flicker every time I moved. I'm actually kinda looking forward to the remaster if they smooth things over similar to how the remasters of the DS remakes of FFIII and IV did.

Attached: alliance.jpg (555x333, 63K)

I've never noticed text flickering, but I use a new 3DS.
The 3DS's screen never bugged me that much because I use an XL, which has worse res quality but everything's easy to see. I'm looking forward to the remaster because I might have a Switch by then.
Why delete though

I preordered it and beat it once. It was an alright game; I enjoyed recruiting the various characters and upgrading.

Pirated for a bit on 3ds but never got far. This'll be a good chance to give it a proper go.

Probably because they release this game with 3ds started losing steam

I got wiped hard at the defend the castle segment by the boss there whose name I forgot so I grinded HP a bit then kinda got bored of it

Grossa Radan on the roof? You're just meant to blitz him by busting your weapons. If you need more protective skills just go kill the snow king a couple times.

Cool beans I'll try it asap

Attached: 1548138055566.gif (302x270, 520K)

yeah just stick everyone in attack formation first though, remember the weapon types they're using and plan out the formation for all of them before to max your break damage
Also you have Robbins right? He has a great buff skill.

Of course I have Robbins I did look up all the party members I should have by that point

This appeared when 3ds started losing steam and that was last year. FuRyu need money so thats why they port this multiplatform with PS4 and PC. But I don't think this will make a lot difference if this come from 3ds. This will be a reskin from 240res so I hope FuRyu don't get so lazy and give us PS2 graphics

Rocket Headbutt may give you an extra turn to get a little more damage in if you get a lucky stun off on him

STOP

Why does this keep happening? Every time I decide to look at a thing on 3DS I missed they announce a Switch port.

Attached: 2019-03-05 20.00.44.jpg (1920x1080, 675K)

>remaster
>it literally came out last year
What the fuck

>ps4/pc versions are $40
>switch version is $60
>switch will be the best selling one
Anyways this was boring desu, never made it past the second chapter.

Because FuRyu needs the cash and Rune Factory needs something to tide people who are interested over while waiting for 5.

nisamerica.com/games/alliancealive

Attached: 1510355981004.jpg (1278x720, 164K)

>FuRyu needs the cash
how much becuase everytime I saw the announce a game they sell even worst than Compile heart and NISA japan

please look for culdcept revolt next, that games need a switch port

I know that feel. At least I got a keychain I'll probably never use. I wouldn't be surprised if a port of the 3DS version of Dragon Quest VII will get announced at some point as well.

Attached: 20190305_230409.jpg (2656x1494, 894K)

Legitimately I love this game so much I'll buy it again on Switch if I ever can be fucked to actually buy a Switch.
No regrets on buying the 3DS version. I got the only damn pieces of physical items this game will ever have outside of incredibly obscure store exclusive Japanese promos, the Robbins pin, as well as playing it far in advance of this rerelease.
I'm excited for the rerelease because of all the new players I can talk about it with.

Attached: Alliance Alive Promo upscale thanks wsr.png (672x1000, 851K)

NISA WINS AGAIN BABY

There's no point to still have a 3DS/Vita if all its underground weeb rpgs are getting ported, is there?

Game was good, but not amazing or anything. Hopefully they add some more content, it was pretty short. Also more penguin bro.

I don't see SMT IV Apocalypse getting ported. Yet.
Same thing happened with Wii U. Mario Maker, Captain Toad, etc.

>mfw just finished it a few days ago
hoping for VA

Attached: jeff 2.gif (206x205, 967K)

Once Soul Sacrifice and Freedom Wars get their ports I'll put my Vita away forever, but not a moment sooner.

This and Legend of Legacy are on my list after I finish Xenoblade X, because of the music alone.

Depends on the games, publisher, and what it's getting ported to.
My 3DS is an etrian odyssey machine, and no port can change it from being optimal for that.

Game is kinda boring. The only SaGa-like thing is being able to build your characters freely. Got to the sky area and couldn't go any further.

Am I still allowed to recommend this in 3DS threads or is that a no because it's a multiplat now? Because this is always the one I recommend in 3DS threads.

Attached: Keith's Death.png (525x399, 162K)

>The only SaGa-like thing is being able to build your characters freely

Even that's fairly limited.

>tfw Legend of Legacy OST got scrubbed off of YT and now I either have to go to an incredibly slow loading Niconico video or nothing
>can never show people how pretty the song "City of Solitude" is now
I need to get on downloading the Alliance Alive OST.

>Update 11:00 p.m.: NIS America will host a video presentation on March 11 where it will likely announce a western localization of The Alliance Alive HD Remaster among other new titles. Gematsu discovered the following URL—nisamerica.com/games/alliancealive—which returns an “Access Denied” page.

Can NISA save FuRyu games consoles before they become more and more a mobile company in the west????

I remember the first time I got to that fight, I got my ass kicked.
Then I went around and explored a bit, picked up Robbins and the fight changed entirely. The little bastard just kept stunning him.

FuRyu announced they were no longer making mobile games.

I didn't really enjoy the game on the 3DS, not sure why they would bring it over unless they plan to polish it. The game tries its hardest to emulate SaGa and other rogue-lites, but copies a lot of what they did wrong. The game's refusal to explain itself doesn't really lend itself to any sense of explorations. A lot of sections had severe pacing and balance issues.

Attached: 1409346773812.jpg (500x375, 49K)

I'm legitimately curious as to how many people are going to buy this on PS4, it just doesn't seem like the kind of console for people who enjoy games like this. Not knocking it though.
PC will be pirate city, probably going to put it on steam.
Switch I think will have the highest amount of sales for this, since half the comments in receiving this were switch owners bitching about it not being on switch.

>and other rogue-lites,

I don't recall the game sharing any qualities with other rogue-lites.

The game tries more to stick the main story and background lore in separate places. If you want to go after the background info you can, if you just want the story, you can. The general gist of the background is that a specific daemonian nobleman was unsatisfied with his lot in life, and sabotaged the project of a female human scientist named Valerie, killing her and stealing the products of her research, as well as initiating the lockdown on human civilization and advancement.

pachinko?

Idk. I'm going off an announcement FuRyu made a while ago that some user tried to pass off as "FuRyu is no longer making games" when it just said they were leaving the mobile market.

PC can simple pirate the 3ds version.

Which I doubt will change much with the official PC release other than the pirating being smoother.

Most notably, skill acquisition and enhancement was largely RNG based. You could influence it and characters had certain biases, but RNGesus made the final call.

So I supposed this is their last game plus Caligula

Sweet, that is some good shit. Hope they don't fuck up the port.

>probably going to put it on steam.

In a surprising twist, it gets released exclusively on itch.io.

>can finally talk about this game without people whining that it should be on switch
finally

Go take a look at Dragon Ball Fusions, my dude.

Attached: 1547251529668.gif (498x398, 301K)

It should be on the Xbox.

I'm going to strangle you laddie. And then shoot you.

Attached: gunpenguin.jpg (640x640, 32K)

It isn't. I gave up on it what felt like around 3/4 through when I got asked to either fork over 50,000G (which is a massive amount of money at that point) or go complete 4 mini dungeons to continue the story.
The girl being blind seems serious for about five minutes until it doesn't actually matter at all because she just uses magic to sense everything anyway. It uses SaGa-style character growth but it's grindy as fuck at the same time with a massive number of battles to sit through in every dungeon unless you go out of your way to avoid fighting most enemies. It's also easy as fuck and pretty much everything is just using the same formation to destroy all enemies while barely getting hurt yourself. The only real notable things it has going for it are the soundtrack and art style, the freedom to explore (which isn't really very free because the world is pretty empty and a lot of stuff you can find early you can't actually do anything with), and the Suikoden-style recruitment system, except you can't max out everything even in NG+ which annoyed me.

Main problem is retaining too many mechanics from LoL but making the battles so easy that those mechanics are pointless.
If the remaster fixes alot of the balancing issues then the game could be decent. A lot of enemies end up doing single digit damage to you the whole game. Most of the characters only differ in base stats, leaving some of them completely outclassed by others. Heals after battles and max hp loss on death only makes sense if he game is hard.

user, I remember you from a few months ago. You physically cannot fork over the 50k G even if you have it. I had over 80k at that point and it did not give the option to. The whole point of that section is to go decide if you will defeat the bosses for their items or go collect them without fighting the bosses.

It makes sense because the towns are so spread out. Of course this is rendered null by the boat, but still.

Shit, I just bought this game off ebay yesterday.

Attached: 1462883456819.gif (848x480, 1.8M)

>gematsu.com/2018/07/furyu-to-temporarily-suspend-games-business#lL8OQrTP93WJ4Z5B.99

>Statement Being Clarified

>“Investment in game development will be temporarily suspended, and we will maximize our focus on the monetization of the titles that we have already invested in.”

>Clarification

>What we are describing is in regards to the smartphone games within our games business—while we have been releasing several titles each year, we temporarily suspended the development of new titles in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019. With that in mind, please take note of the following information:

>For console games, we will continue to plan, develop, and sell games in the same way we have been during and after the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019.

>For smartphone games, we do not have any release plans for new titles during and after the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019, and will focus on maximizing the revenue of the titles that are currently available.

So this is their last game or what?

No, they're focusing on regular games again. They just released Work x Work on PS4 and Switch, that's another game NISA will probably be localizing. "Heroland" was trademarked in the US by FuRyu, which is what the localized title will probably be.

play it then
chances are FuRyu's not going to add anything significant because this is for money

OK. That's still where I gave up on it though because it was a rather tedious postponement of the story, regardless of whether they let you pay money to skip it or not.

>Work x Work (Switch) – September 27 in Japan

>Clarification
>not clear at all

Fantastic soundtrack, boring as fuck everything else.

twitter.com/Morwull/status/1101403973427314688

Crystar also appeared on SteamDB a few days ago. 3 FuRyu games coming to PC this year.

A shame, that's one of the best parts.
Also fun even if you don't fight them
>accept loan of the item for free from the one guy
>can give it back manually or he comes and sits on the elevator in Daemonia if you don't and asks for it back

i played it and loved it but never finished it and im always scared of coming back to RPGs after leaving them for a while, i left it around the time you get to snowy not-japan so i dont know how far i was from finishing it

>FuRyu’s announced upcoming releases are as follows:

>Work x Work (Switch) – September 27 in Japan
>CryStar (PlayStation 4) – October 18 in Japan
>Beyblade Burst: Battle Zero (Switch) – October 25 in Japan
>Project One-Room (Tentative Title) (PlayStation 4) – TBA

Aw damn, I still have to finish this. Should have done it months ago but Smash and TWEWY Final remix happened.

Attached: 1457886009016.jpg (604x403, 27K)

This is the most discussion I've ever seen the game get.

We're all sorry for FuRyu’s future in video games

The PS4 version just came out last week.

In all fairness, Rune Factory came out a while ago and people thought the series was dead. You couldn't have known FuRyu would pull this card out of nowhere.
Fingers crossed for Ever Oasis to get a sequel.

IT ALSO NEEDS TO BE ON OUYA.

Are you going to finish it? what part are you at?

there was a PS4 game?.
and isn't even in the top 50 WTF??
Japan really hate FuRyu games
>nintendoeverything.com/media-create-software-sales-2-18-19-2-24-19-top-50/

Ayoo, hol up. Where my Vita version at?

Yeah. store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0536-CUSA14364_00-WORKWORK00000001
Hopefully the west can save it.

>Nah its basically a SaGa styled game

So an open world and a convoluted as fuck leveling system? Just judging from what i payed of SaGa Frontier 3

ok you guys don't exist you're not fooling me
I sentence you both to fish tycoon

Attached: FishtycoonMB.jpg (800x600, 363K)

>rating 3
they didn't bothered with that too.
FuRyu really need the west to survive

>Just judging from what i payed of SaGa Frontier 3

Impressive.

>Crystar
Neat, I was doubting that'd get localised at all.

If any of you are interested in playing it now then it does have a demo on the 3DS eshop and several free themes in the theme shop.

steamcommunity.com/app/626600/discussions/0/1620599015866293728/
Undub fucking when? Ghostlight going bankrupt when?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=wEbe5VHeUzc

I played the undub of that on PS3. Did anyone try making an undub for the PC version with the PS3's audio files, or anything?

>just had this youtube.com/watch?v=_t8qpcv5vho playing while doing work
>this gets announced
hourai
Where's the guy who talked with me before this game got announced for localization on 3DS? Are you here mate? Posting Vivian to signal you.

Attached: vivianpixiv1.jpg (650x650, 223K)

Canzah tried but gave up because the file format was different. No one else has stepped up to do it.

Are they going to fix the problems with the game?
Is it possible to hack it so I can do it myself?

If nothing else once it comes to PC it should be easier to figure out the values for the towers to manipulate those. Last I checked the best solution people had for maxing them all out was to use a cheat to reset your assigned characters and assign them again.

That's exactly what they said about legend of legacy and i bought that shit, it was boring as fuck

>never made it that far
Actually, I was more referring to all the extraneous bullshit with saving the game; I just want to delete my fucking data.

I'm glad that more people will play but I will always love the 3DS version most simply because of the bottom screen map. Unless they add more content in the Switch one.

I didn't like LoL, this game is way better though. It's an actual RPG with a story and not a map-making simulator.

>not liking map making simulators
TLoL wasn't really a map making simulator so much as a "where do I go" simulator. The maps weren't made, they were uncovered. A mapmaking simulator is Etrian Odyssey.

When I last played, I was at the point where you're first introduced to Vivian and just got to the scientist before I decided to focus on hunting Final Remix's Secret reports. Not long after I got all the secret reports Tetris 99 happened.

3 cheers for the 3DS one for bringing it into this world.
Anyone who has the 3DS one and hasn't finished it, or just bought it, just play it anyway.
Last post for trying to encourage people on the 3DS one. Don't feel bad.
Hooray for Alliance Alive! May this result in some side material or at least more fanart! Best girl is Vivian but I'm also partial to Tiggy!

Attached: Jahydrinking.png (1300x1848, 330K)

If I remember right, you'll be going to the Junkyard to go and collect some parts she needs to traverse the lava from a Water Devil (as a bit of advice by the way, when this same water devil shows up later, spare him, he's a friendly NPC after this boss battle).

>rerelease fixes the infinite chaosium glitch
3DS one reigns still, fuck having limited currencies meant for NG+ saving and buildup
I love this game but
letting me get all the good shit from the shop first go > playing with prettier graphics

This is why I couldn't handle this game, being locked out of things without truly knowing if the benefits are better for killing something or letting it be.

Attached: irina.jpg (149x171, 6K)

user, it's incredibly obvious, he begs for mercy and shows you he just likes to hoard items. If you kill him it's just a dick move, he's not even strong. He won't even fight you unless you refuse every offer he makes and he tells you you're a bad person if you do, killing someone who just wanted to have a peaceful transaction with you.
And to be honest, yeah, if you kill him you're a dick.
The actual stinker is the bone dragon. He's an optional boss that offers several choices upon defeat. Either you pick an accessory (don't do this), a weapon (a good one, but not needed), an armor (again, a good one but not needed and also inferior to other ones), or shoes (garbage). You can also elect to either take nothing, or kill it. Killing it nets you dragonsblood, which is useless (quite literally, there is no use for it) but taking nothing will recruit the giant dragon as a guildmaster, and he'll sit on the deck of your ship outside.

The benefits aren’t a huge deal as you won’t be able to max everything in one playthrough anyways. Just living with your consequences is better than worrying about it.

>Buying 3DS games in 2019

Attached: 1538608090667.png (192x146, 46K)

What, the guy who posted walls of text about the game mechanics and how much he loved the game? I like that guy.

>posting genius in 2019
???

>Xbox One
Who cares?

the dude in this thread who was explaining about it
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/382840609

I mean, I never played enough to reach the recruitment portion of the game, just stopped when the whole party was together since the game mechanics felt weird to me with its lack of levels. Then I found out that I could recruit the cute dryad that I killed.

Attached: 1531196384231.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Will the mechanics not be garbage this time? And no i'm not talking about sparking I'm talking about no one being able to figure out what bows and spears scaled off of

I fought Rouge in the rainbow tower. How much left do I have?

Etrian Odyssey on PC or Switch when? I'll happily double dip.

Attached: 59158758_p0.png (600x736, 738K)

I played legend of legacy was disappointed and never tried playing this game.
I might be interested in this game what are some cool things about it?

Pretty near the end iirc

If you killed little Freya in the forest like you did, you also get to kill all her little dryad friends and take their stuff once you get to the Dryad's island much later on. At least you get a compendium entry, eh? Also did you kill the museum statues?

Yeah, that's the guy alright.

Will renzo still be useless?

Sailing the world in a ship that can also fly
A big world with a bunch of different things to explore it with, like said ship, a giant bunny, etc.
Recruiting people and things from all over the world to join your guild
Actions that have consequences on the world and the people you can recruit, as well as items and monster entries in your book

>low FOC
>starts with a bow
>human
>kit geared towards Sorcery
yes
He pulled his weight in the castle siege for me at least though. He could work anyway though, I used Vivian with an Axe for the majority of the game.
Fairly close to reaching the end. Do remember to unfreeze Charlotte before you take the lift up to Daemonia.

I also like to write big walls of text on why I like the game but I'm not as charismatic. I wish he came back.

why not? porting isn't too hard and pretty sure switch would get tons more sales, that's why 3ds is dead

If you like JRPGs you'll like it
I probably got halfway through it and forgot to pick it up. Vivian and the loli scientist are cute.

>PC will be pirate city, probably going to put it on steam.
Yea but pirating doesn't mean they never buy it later. I do that a lot

Sounds good tyanks for the help.

When it's on sale for $1 lol
I believe you do buy it later but never for full price
I don't really care though because I do the same and have no issues with piracy.
try the demo first though, since they actually made one

I'm glad it went out well. Lots of good stuff like this on 3DS before it peters out.

The demon designs are so good.

Attached: Grossa.(The.Alliance.Alive).full.2103882.jpg (856x852, 506K)

I like Charlotte's design.
Wish there was a picture of Hun Dun I could find.

Attached: Charlotte_large.png (907x1171, 103K)

Very happy hopefully we can play NG+ straight away for the start although I doubt it. Really love this game

Huge surprise too! Did not believe it at first!

Attached: 160.jpg (1200x960, 590K)

When's that one game where you can romance the evil girl arriving to PC? Stella something.

I forgot how this game worked
IIRC I remember making Vivian and the butler be magic casters & spam magic to learn more skills but wasn't sure if it was working out well, ran out of MP alot

Finished it. It was a fun game. Vivian was always front and center in my party due to her affinity for shields and sorcery.

Attached: penguin best party member.png (400x240, 181K)

Stella Glow

How many hours do you guys have? I got 116:36 in Just a single playthough.

Also what the hell were you even meant to do with Renzo? Other characters can do anything he can do but better. I just made him my Unarmed guy and gave him the Toybox and Lunchbox/Snackpack sometimes an Etheract acc. for healing just to make him feel different but he is still weak even when you play to his strengths. I guess he can kinda of to a bit of everything. But not well

In my experience a good deal of the spells were too situational (until Charlotte is unlocked, then it has the only high party heal in the game) and it did better damage to just give them normal weapons. Gave my Vivian an Axe.

Renzo has a weird kit that fits a daemon/beast better. He's supposed to avoid ailments I think, but in practice he's just weaker. You can still use him with a heavy hitting weapon if you want though. Snacks/Lunch aren't usually ever worth using, and the Toybox usually comes too late to use the toys, since the best time to use them is near the beginning.

Had fun with the game, wish unarmed wasn't so useless, wish sorcery was worth while. Not being able to max things in ng+ was super upsetting.

Robbins is the best rpg character.

I think about 200-something total across my 2* save, I love the game.
Might replay before any rerelease comes out, since it'll probably be a while before it ends up getting localized (and if not, then I guess I'll get a Switch, but not until then). The 3DS version at least has the advantages of infinite Chaosium and the bottom screen map. I can't imagine how the telegram system will work smoothly with a new device, it'll probably be some toggle button that pulls over the screen.

Not her tits?

Isn't Robbins the absolute legend of unarmed combat though
Fighting with a helmet his wife made from a fish head and his bare flippers

turnbased kino, i'm in

Rachel had a cute butt in the model viewer

Post final parties!

Tiggy
Vivian
Barbarosa
Rachel
Matilda

Can we have another thread about this tomorrow, I love Alliance Alive and I have to go to sleep so I can make it on time to a dentist to ensure I don't have oral cancer
I always hit good threads too late

Attached: alliance alive fa1.png (1500x1071, 1.63M)

Robbins is an exception. All his arts are unique and he can basically only use Unarmed

I will make one for you user, when are you awake?

I have to use Galil and Azura otherwise it doesn't feel right.

Somewhere between 50-60 hrs

>Party 1
Robbins
Tiggy
Barbarosa
Vivian
Matilda
>Party 2
Galil
Ursula/Azura
Matilda
Robbins
Barbarosa

Deliberately avoided doing the dens until I recruited her. Had to level Ursula and Galil to get the special ending.

Azura, Barbarossa, Vivian, Gene, and Shiki.

I feel like every notable third-party 3DS exclusive should be ported elsewhere. And I say this as someone who has a hacked 3DS and can pirate it's entire library. Legend of Legacy should be elsewhere. Lord of Magna should be elsewhere. Stella Glow should be elsewhere. The entire Etrian Odyssey series should be elsewhere. Final Fantasy Explorers should be elsewhere. Bravely Default should be elsewhere. Shin Megami Tensei 4 & Apocalypse should be elsewhere. Persona Q should be elsewhere. Langrisser Reincarnation should be elsewhere. I wouldn't mind buying these on PC or Switch.

>wish sorcery was worth while.
It was for me, but only for Vivian because her Thunder Emission was broken, everything was weak to Lightning and eventually she could spam it for free.
Almost every other spell sucked though, especially the "Ancient" ones.

give a time

I can be at the computer around 10am or 11 since the appointment is far away and at 8am

My final party was,
Barbarossa
Ignace
Galil
Vivian
Azura

It felt the most "canon" I suppose Tiggy could take Ignace's spot or Gene

I got you user, sleep well

Sensitive Rain is extremely useful if you fight the L5 den bosses. The freezing one was also decent, it did damage on par with the Destructive Sigil.

Thanks user, good night

oh that's neat, i always sort of intended to play that but never did

Vivian
Galil
Shiki
Azura
Tiggy/Matilda

Galil
Azura
Barbarosa
Rachel
Vivian

It bothered me how Vivian always got the best sword skills before Galil.

Hard to deny those heavy hitting Axe skills from Galil/Shiki while under berserk

Man I love robbins
>stupidly high damage despite low might attacks
>stun infliction out the ass
>best buff skill in the game
>great at surviving because of his main stat being for defense
>party killer skills and single target nuke damage
>managed to kill the final boss with it facing backwards because of Robbins