TWO DAYS!!!!
>TWO DAYS!!!!
TWO DAYS!!!!
>TWO DAYS!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bNJ_d_TnMdM

Attached: Screenshot (498).png (844x473, 267K)

Attached: very nice.png (750x730, 104K)

Melee is dead (and that's a good thing)

what is that melee skill hes using near the beginning of the trailer?

Attached: 1548964563629.jpg (816x979, 118K)

what's the appeal of this league?
any new fotm gems that break the game?

fuck china

Who Chaos Occ here?

They're overhauling all the skills, wish an emphasis on hand casting.
gonna be kino.
can't wait to watch mathilification get super autistic with the new synthesis crafting

Welp, at least they promised melee overhaul later this year. Hopefully next expansion.

Attached: Fugthis.jpg (537x452, 146K)

new crafting system, new handcasting meta.
complete overhaul of all skills

Majority of spells get a buff of some kind, some just minor stuff like mana cost reductions. New mechanic is Carcassone mixed with Delve. Synthetic gear a possible powerful option for crafting so you don't have to Shape or Elder everything.

Attached: Witch.jpg (736x525, 74K)

I have a feeling channeling is still going to suck. AoE still needs buffs. Not another support that reduces it, fuckers.

I truly dont understand how people enjoy actually playing this game. The skill autism is great but the act of actually playing it is so fucking boring. Especially since end-game builds tend to focus on spamming 1-2 attacks over and over again.

Anyone got a build I could do where I mindlessly slam one button and kill things without fear of death?

>Another league went by
>Failed to reach true endgame again
I love the game but hate wasting time trading

Attached: 1489529162491.jpg (460x506, 46K)

Max End Charge x2 Nebuloch Conc Path Jugg

are there any diablo style games like path of exile but with an anime style? at least cute.

Attached: 1551422313215.png (365x473, 187K)

gun to the head

Play Hardcore, take more risks and roll more dangerous maps, problem solved. Not boring anymore when you can die in a second if you're not paying attention.

You could try Dungeon Fighter Online but thats a beat'em'up. Still it has a loot system and its popular as fuck in asian countries.

Not that I know, there is Lost Ark but has a korean mmo ascetic. Nips tried the genre years ago with record of the lodoss war