What games exemplify the statement

>easy to learn, difficult to master

Attached: Bobby-Fischer.jpg (1023x576, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrMueRMVsTM
youtube.com/watch?v=rpGIXmaQ2Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=BGG_9mW4VNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they're lying bastards. Jews were always lying bastards throughout their history. They're a filthy, dirty, disgusting, vile, criminal people

Attached: Bobby_Fischer.jpg (570x821, 98K)

FTL

>Mechanics are simple and intuitive
>Requires you to work out very fine details of balance, tradeoffs, and long-term strategy in order to win

Attached: 1499565408219.jpg (1643x1141, 556K)

Activision's catalog.

Crusader King 2 in mp with friends
>abolish you catholic King as a muslim, and set jew on a throne
>christcuck gets so butthurt that he murders thru ploting everysingle one of rotshild dynasty
>become a king as you are only one that could rule it

Liberal Crime Squad

Dance Dance Revolution

I'd say any CRPG, shit like Divinity, Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Knights etc.

You can pick up and play them pretty easily if you drop them to the lowest difficulty setting. Learning everything like status effects, the feat and combat system in NWN, how to pause the game and how to game the systems such as conversations and bartering etc, make it somewhat difficult to just load the game up and blast through nibbas like in CoD or BF.

jacking off

I wouldn't call hardly any of them "easy to learn, difficult to master" because their skill ceiling really isn't that high, and because the fact that they often do a poor job of informing the player of the mechanics means you have to invest a decent amount of time into just learning the basics of how things work, which goes against the "easy to learn" part.

Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo GameCube

What games have the best stealth mechanics?

Attached: quote-first-of-all-we-have-to-understand-what-communism-is-i-mean-to-me-real-communism-the-bobby-fis (850x400, 76K)

Most RTS.

It's fairly easy to get the basics of base building and resource gathering but then you realize the insanity of the multiplayer scene and how much of a pleb you are.

the key is knowing what you're going to exploit and how you're going to do it, the problem is it comes down to chance since one rocket makes or breaks your run on normal.

m&b warband, controls are extremely simple but becoming king requires serious planning

Fighting games

Why do so many smart people hate Jews?

I'll make a reverse OP (sometimes called being heterosexual)
> hard to learn, easy to master
Into the Breach. The initial process of learning how to play is hard. Achieving your first succesfull runs does not come easy. But after your brain rewires to make you think in a way this game approves - everything becomes trivial.
It took me 7 playtroughs to win first Judoka Steel run. Then I did 7 succesfull playtroughs with them in all lengths & difficulties. It was fun as fuck but yeah, embodies the aforomentioned phrase.

Fighting games are not easy to learn.

Rocket League?

Attached: o5S4hG7.jpg (552x330, 27K)

Street Fighter 4

I think that'd fit FTL too.
Once you beat the flagship once and learn a proper strategy, you have to be doing achievements or trying some really retarded strategy to ever lose again.
>it took me 50+ hours to beat the flagship for the first time

>> hard to learn, easy to master

Crusader Kings 2

Lethal League
youtube.com/watch?v=rrMueRMVsTM

clearly they're not smart if they're anti-semitic. over 100 countries of idiots have kicked them out, with no correlations whatsoever

This is now a funky beats thread
youtube.com/watch?v=rpGIXmaQ2Ak

youtube.com/watch?v=BGG_9mW4VNI

I don't know why people obsess over this weirdo. He was good for his time but he's no Carlsen or Kasparov.

Team Fortress 2

Attached: tf chess.jpg (1280x720, 303K)

Tetris is this pretty easily. You have to have good reflexes to play at top level, but any grandma with a flip phone can pick it up and play it.

>he's no Carlsen or Kasparov.

lol

Attached: Fischer quote.jpg (850x400, 89K)

Rocket league
Mario bros 2d
Mario bros 3d
Tony hawk
Tekken
Contra
Bubble bobble
Tetris
Fortnite
Smash

Metal Slug

Brawlhalla and rocket league

based

Eh. I got to the final battle. Thats enough to claim the game has been won, without having to deal with the stupid end boss.

tf2

Overwatch, don't @ me

>team based scissors paper rock
easy to learn, easy to master, mostly out of your control whether you win because an ally fucked up and didn't pick correctly

Halo

Cs. I played 1.6 for a decade and was still shit.