Sakurai is aware that fans has complained about his bias during Smash 4

> Sakurai is aware that fans has complained about his bias during Smash 4
> Makes Chef Kawasaki an asisst trophy and Marx a boss in Ultimate, two characters from a Kirby game he made

Attached: DtLjtJ9U8AE2QID.jpg (807x1199, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09VgATGvZuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHC9r2HktY
youtube.com/watch?v=YlmPRoCddGk
youtube.com/watch?v=N7vMqseocnc
youtube.com/watch?v=mrPp67I1bmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess mobile posting doesn't phase Yea Forums

Based Sakurai

Newer Kirby games are shit, It's not a surprise he doesn't care about them.

>FE shit
Well...at least he given answer even though its bland about it but I still don't agree

>strategic
Just admit Corrin and Roy were 100% for marketing purposes and that Lucina and Chrom are literal low effort clones

Only Marth, Ike and Robin are the only legit FE characters in the roster. The rest should get axed.

Planet Robobot and Return to Dream Land were great though

At least Hat Goomba will never be in Smash

>recent kirby games have too many fantastic music themes to list them all
>the only remix we got in ultimate was, shockingly, from one of sakurai's games
>we didn't even get meta knight's theme from star allies
shit sucks man

>Tells fans he is aware of their complaints
>Does it anyway
That's a power move if I've ever seen one.

thats like calling mario”overalls human”

Yeah I mean, what the fuck are they gonna do about? Do people really want a Smash game made by anyone else?

Yeah, but Marx is the fucking shit.
So get fucked.

Besides, he's nearly killing himself for us, he deserves to do as he wishes.

Why do Smashfags get so upset about a studio including its own characters in a video game they create? Can you imagine another fanbase on Earth who would be so moronic as to complain about something like that?

the kirby games sakurai made are the relevant ones
get over it

To be honest a B. Dee should have been an assist. I don't want him playable, but he makes more sense as an AT than any of the ones that Kirby has.

> Relevant
> Hasn't made a game since 2003
Fuck off

Shimomura Kirby games is the Metroid Prime of Kirby
you have to be an idiot to think they'll be prioritized over stuff Sakurai directed.

for example, Dark Samus never had the damn shot to be a major newcomer over Ridley, a mainline character, and expecting Sylux, the Banadana Dee/Krystal of Metroid, was always retarded

(and by Bandana Dee/Krystal, i mean some character that's being groomed by devs which leads to nothing special)

Disagree desu. rtd was better than the rest of the 2.5D line, but that isn't saying much.

SSU...Amazing Mirror...Epic Yarn...now they were some good games

by strategic, he means they weren't fucked in the scheduling like Rex and Springman was.

I guess I see your point of view, but Robobot is still pretty fucking good to me, the robot gimmick was great

Marx is based, get fucked Magotard

>each new kirby game Kumazaki shits out is always in the same formulaic format Super Star established
get fucked

WHY THE FUCK IS KIRBY SHIT TIER FOR 2 DECADES

Attached: scream1.jpg (372x268, 11K)

>SAKURAI - K + M = SAMURAI
OH NONO NO NO SAKURAI THE SAMURAI BIASED TOWARD GENERIC SAMURAI GAME

Attached: meleejak.png (633x905, 357K)

It's almost as if Kirby's Dreamland, Adventure and Super Star are widely considered the all time definitive classics of the Kirby franchise by everyone except N64 zoomers

>Marx is THE fucking shit
You may have brain problems.

Amazing Mirror and Epic Yarn aren’t Sakurai, technically neither is SSU if you count remakes as their own thing.

Triple deluxe is a better game than super star.

if he had kirby bias kirby wouldnt have been shit for 4 fucking straight games

another reason why Steve needs to get in
N64babbies are withholding too much power on the Smash opinion

Phone posting doesn't trigger me, but having 11 open tabs does.

Corrin, Roy, Robin and Ike got in because Fire Emblem had new games coming out at a perfect time. Roy, Lucina and Chrom are in because they're easy clones. That's exactly what Sakurai means when he says 'strategic'. He's said this multiple times now.

Get over it, user. Pretty much every single Fire Emblem character besides Marth and Ike are at risk at getting cut the next game, so there's no point in getting booty bothered by their inclusion in the compilation game.

Epic Yarn was a shitty game. the patchwork aesthetic and music were great, but the gameplay was incredibly boring, even for a Kirby game. hell, even Star Allies was more interesting and challenging than Epic Yarn. you're absolutely right about those other two games though

Prime gets more representation than 2d metroid though, almost all metroid stuff post melee is prime

Yes, that’s also why every Pokemon character, stage, and pokeball assist are from Gen 1 and no other gen.

The only Ridley based off the previous games is meta Ridley from prime

Super star is extremely overrated.

all the major representation is mostly 2D tho

the main ridley is still 2D Metroid

t. Kumazaki zoomer

Inclusion of Dark Pit was the only thing that reeked of bias to me. Nobody wanted that nigga.

I did
Medusa is boring

>Make the best Kirby game
>Make the best party smasher
>Fans mad that you have bias toward your own games over theirs

Attached: A5C94C97-6F00-4AB4-9865-B624CA847EA4.png (476x463, 183K)

Nice try my childhood Kirby was KDL2

what about palutena and dark pit you retarded gook

even worse

wow a character from a recent game and a clone

I wonder why they are in Smash Bros

And what’s your favorite user? Tilt and Tumble? Avalanche?

Typical sakurai cocksucker can't appreciate dueling dark matter swordsman in the sky with the rainbow sword.

Does he think that Kirby answer is actually a good reply? "We were gonna make a Kirby stage that wasn't from one of my games, but when it fell through we just changed it to one from Superstar."

This is so fucking stupid though. Why does only FE get this special treatment?

Nightmare > swordie
gg no re Shimomura

Amazing Mirror and Super Star

Zero > nightmare and marx
Get fucked sakurai

>generic eyeball fight
>good
ohnonono
bet you loved hitting those zelda bosses' eyes too.

>Why does only FE get this special treatment?
>Pokemon
>Animal Crossing
>Splatoon
>Mother
>Mario
>Star Fox
>Kid Icarus
>Punch-Out got a reboot at a perfect time
Then there's Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and ARMS, which would have definitely gotten a character if they had released in 2016 or something. Fire Emblem is easily one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, in terms of how many games the franchise releases. Pretty sure there's always a new Fire Emblem in development ever since the first game. And Sakurai favors recent games whenever he decides Smash Bros inclusions.

If you want FE to stop getting so many newcomers, stop them from releasing new FE games or force Sakurai to stop focusing on recent releases. But with the way things are going, expect the next Smash Bros game to have a new FE newcomer. God I'd be so happy if Fire Emblem fucking died. Awakening was a mistake.

reminder Edelgard got cucked by Fortnite

reminder this retarded fanbase consider adding another Mother rep is Sakurai bias because Sakurai and Itoi are best buddies.

What sickens me about that reply the most is that he states the question as if we were ONLY whining about the stages. Why were there only four trophies from games Sakurai didn't make? Why are the assist trophies and ITEMS all from Sakurai games? Why was the only outside remix utter garbage? Where were the Kirby Mii costumes?

Attached: 3639595.png (502x400, 93K)

By strategic it means it was easy to add them because they are all the same character

Marx gotten one
oh wait, its not kumazaki garbage so its bad

I meant Smash 4, not here.
Also, "Kumazaki garbage"? What a dumb deflection. There are genuinely good games getting shafted in favor of Super Star padding, and if it doesn't get fixed it's grounds for backlash.

Donkey Kong faces a similar issue. Nothing from the Retro games besides a pittance of spirits, 1 remix, and a stage (cut from 4 -> Ult), nothing from the arcade game besides the hammer, Mario (who lost his DK arcade overalls), the spring (cut) and one of the worst stages in the game.

I'm not asking for much, just give me a Tropical Freeze Stage, a few remixes from TF, and maybe Cranky Kong or DK Jr. with an arcade inspired moveset. I'd be more than happy with the first two, I know a character is a lot to ask for.

The fucker admitted to injecting an IV drip so he can keep working. He is insane in the head.

Because the clones were easy to make so there was a new one every time clones were added (Melee, Smash 4, Ultimate).

>the decision to include so many was strategic
WHAT DOES THAT FUCKING MEAN? IS IT A STRATEGY TO SHILL FIRE EMBLEM? I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Attached: 1538519291488.png (214x200, 103K)

>I meant Smash 4
what about tr4sh?

>strategic

What? This isn't an answer.

How is it not?

see and

yes it is, he already talk so much about in the FE25th interview, he's not going to repeat himself again
see

Link five(5).
genuinely, in need of more vidya music I havent heard before

Attached: 1551762219110m.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

>Shimomura Kirby games is the Metroid Prime of Kirby
Wait they're that good?

Not him but
youtube.com/watch?v=09VgATGvZuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbHC9r2HktY
youtube.com/watch?v=YlmPRoCddGk
youtube.com/watch?v=N7vMqseocnc
youtube.com/watch?v=mrPp67I1bmQ

so he's shilling fire gayblem

it's almost as if he's shilling everything Nintendo

oh no, its retarded

No, Corrin's moveset is rather interesting. Regardless if you like the character or not.

Ideal FE smash reps:

>Marth
>Robin
>Ike (Black Knight echo)
>Tiki, adult alt

>bloo bloo I don't like it so 90% of the franchise shouldn't receive representation
Unironically kill yourself

I like his side B more than Pit's, so I use him.

what did he mean by this bros?

Attached: 1551841677313.jpg (443x455, 40K)

>(Black Knight echo)
retard

Why will someone never bring up that he keeps making requested characters into Assists? I want to know why he does it so much.

>at risk at getting cut the next game
In 10 years.