Why are the devs of this game suck dickheads?

Why are the devs of this game suck dickheads?

Attached: 20190115150555_1.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/0/4/b/04b70baf8d527314/The_Dick_Show_144.mp3?c_id=35958737&cs_id=35958737&expiration=1551854606&hwt=ef0ae28f439bde3e19c182ca19e103a5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they're all retarded sjw that tried to pander this as "earthbound inspired" and tried hard to call it a jrpg despite it not being a jrpg at all.

>unironic basedboy face
Can't make this shit up.

how are they SJW?

/pol/ calls anything they don't like or understand as Jewish or SJW

I am the dev of that game :)

Why is your self-insert so much cuter than you?

they are hipster faggots, simple as that

Yick or yike?

The devs more than likely never received an ounce of criticism about their game before they released the trailers, then brushed them off as "haters" all the way to release until actual reviewers destroyed the game.
Its a shame too, the game could have been good if they streamlined the combat and reworked the story to not be based on someone's real life mysterious death.

dev interview hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/0/4/b/04b70baf8d527314/The_Dick_Show_144.mp3?c_id=35958737&cs_id=35958737&expiration=1551854606&hwt=ef0ae28f439bde3e19c182ca19e103a5

they discusses it at 1:45:00

1:45:40*

Proof

>All these dumbfuck newfags who don’t understand what OP is talking about

Jesus Christ this is why Yea Forums is getting more and more retarded

>The devs more than likely never received an ounce of criticism about their game before they released the trailers

Oh they have. They have shilled the fuck out of it right here on Yea Forums while calling it "earthbound inspired" for so long. People called it out so much that they just abandoned the whole "earthbound inspired" crap.

> then brushed them off as "haters" all the way to release

Pretty much. Like most sjw crap.

>Red, orange, white outlines
Ewwww

How is this game SJW?

Op is right though

Attached: file(2).png (1248x682, 757K)

>For me it's earthbound, the most creative interactive artistic statement of the 90s

Attached: 1527975981697.png (571x618, 29K)

I heard this is gonna be the next sleeper indie hit in Japan is that true

How are the SJW?

Why to kay

Yes, Japan is loving this game.

Attached: 73458650_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x833, 751K)

I can see Japanese girls falling for the protagonist, yeah. He's pretty hot and intellectual which makes me pretty popular with both sides of the "female spectrum."

>main character of the game looks exactly like everyone who bought the game
any other games like this?

Attached: 1547861104696.png (381x578, 189K)

Who are you quoting?

>intellectual
I don't know if it was intentional or not, but almost all of the characters come off as pseuds.

more like YIIIKES am I right? lmao

>me

Attached: little_faggot.jpg (240x210, 12K)

Fuckin' nobody even bought the game though.

NieR Automata
2B literally looks like me

>but almost all of the characters come off as pseuds.

No shit? They even address this in the game multiple times.

>shitty fanart
>y-yeah guys the japs l-l-l-love it!

i did

Then it's retarded to call the MC "intellectual". Maybe it won't translate well and the japs won't see through the bullshit.

Well yeah. Nintendo pushed this game hard in japan. Japs are liking it and other Western JRPGs like deltarune.

Do you not understand sarcasm you dumb fuck? Jesus Christ this board is getting filled with more retards by the second.

according to the dev it sold better in Japan than in the west, and Japanese sites gave it better reviews

It's supposed to be an endearing quality but isn't. Combined with the rest of the game's flaws it makes for a horrible time.

>endearing quality

No its not

>It's supposed to be an endearing quality
it's not

Attached: Pit.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Then why did they make every character unlikable?

This game really could have done with a silent protagonist.

>hideous in game design
>well drawn character art for dialogue
Why?

Honestly, the dev sounds like a reasonable guy in this interview. It's really unfortunate his game kind of bombed.

>bombed.

He made back all his money though

Because they really are, this game has a lot of social coments, i wasnt retard to save a image about that but i see examples on threads like this
>Le /Pol/ Boogeyman

I like them

Attached: bro_bear.png (238x246, 154K)

The mom and sun woman were pretty hot. Are the sprites anywhere?