Dark Souls

How many times have you played through each Souls game?

Attached: souls.jpg (700x300, 59K)

DeS 3 times
DS 4 times
DS2 3 times
DS3 2 times

Never played BB since I don't have a PS4.

I have bought every game in the souls bourn series and I have not finished a single one

DeS I never got to finish because my PS3 failed. DaS I beat 4 times, but I PvP'd for 90 hours or so.
DSII I beat 4 or five times, PvP'd for 150 hours.
DSIII I beat once, PvPing for over 500 hours so far.
I don't have time for BB at the moment.

Dark Souls - Too many to count. Dozens.

Demon's Souls - Three? I think.

Dark Souls II - Nearly two. Tried to like it. Hate it.

Bloodborne - Several, hard to say. Made many attempts at permadeath before I got it, so I started many runs that didn't finish.

Dark Souls III - One. Have started a couple more but it's the least interesting game in the series and I find it boring. Dropped my other playthroughs before or immediately after Vordt.

DaS - Over 10 times at least. I replay it every so often as fast as I can, usually takes like 3 hours.
DaS2 - 7 or 8 times. This game has great replayability.
BB - 3 times. Dumb fun, if deeply flawed.
DaS3 - Once. I've tried multiple times but I can't get through a second playthrough.

DeS: A lot.
DaS: A lot.
DaS2: 4 or 5.
Bloodborne: A lot.
DaS3: Once.

Never played DeS
DS: 1
DS2: 3/4
BB: 3
DS3: 5

1: 15 least 10
2: 4
BB: 6
3: lost count, 30+ I'd imagine

DeS 2
DaS 12
DaS2 3
BB 8
DaS3 0 it's shit

Too many to count. I can't stomach playing the game anymore, tried to make a new character and quit in 5 minutes.

DeS 2 times
DS 4 times
DS2 5 times
BB 1
DS3 3 times

and that's not counting all my pvp builds without finishing the games

I'm halfway through Bloodborne though, and the DS Trilogy dropped in price so I ordered that and it's on its way

I actually haven’t beaten the DLC bosses in the trilogy, except Artorias. I sort of put them off forever because I don’t really want the series to end.

Attached: 34369EB6-B986-48E6-8144-F6B62699792B.jpg (600x338, 69K)

>DES
1 - because I borrowed it
>DaS
4 - because there's too many parts of the game I just don't want to bother with, I've probably made 10+ characters though
>DaS2
20 or more - Because it was the first one I got in PC and SotFS was fun with all the DLC, which I hadn't played before. NG+ having new shit was also cool
>DaS3
4 - because it's so short and easy. I beat it twice in a day when I had the flu, then another time when I got the DLCs.
>BB
2 - because I borrowed a PS4 and don't own it

Overall I can't really pick a favorite, the only one I didn't really like was DaS3, but even then I still played through it a few times.

Way too many. I'm ashamed of the hours.

Demon's Souls: 1 time
Dark Souls: 3 times
Dark souls II: 0 times
Dark souls III: Anywhere between 30 and 40 times
BB: 2 times

I've done the same thing with Orphan of Kos.

DS2=DeS>DS3>DS1>BB

DeS - 4x
DaS - 4x
DaS2 - 1x (fuck this pos)
DaS3 - 3x or 4x
BB - 0.5x (played half through it with a borrowed ps4)

Are people coming around on 2? I didn't like vanilla much when I played it at launch on ps3, but scholar of the first sin in 60fps on PC with all the DLC ie probably my favorite souls game. Yeah the world isnt as interconnected and is kind of illogical but on second consideration I actually really love the gameplay flow of every road from majula leading to a main boss and then you warp back once you've hit the end of the road

>How many times have you played through each Souls game?

-Ds1 2 times. I'd love to play it more, but the "HD" remake looks like shit?
-Ds2 3 times. Tried to play it a fourth after I had played Ds3 but just couldn't fucking do it. It's a REALLY INTERESTING setting and there's a ton of fucking content, but it just plays like dog shit.
-Ds3 3-4 or so times I reckon.