Why can't Nintendo's new console outsell a 6 year old console in yearly sales?

Why can't Nintendo's new console outsell a 6 year old console in yearly sales?

Attached: IMG_5621.jpg (640x907, 101K)

because third world fifaniggers vastly outnumber people with taste

PS4 is cheaper heck even the games are cheaper

As opposed to all the Switch sales that come from clueless parents who have little zoomer children with refined tastes?

This PS4 games are always heavily discounted after a couple months at most. Especially physical copies.

I would argue that even children have better taste than the third worlders who literally buy consoles as a fifa/gta box

probably cause the vast majoriy of consumers are pleb who rather watch movies than having fun

Yeah because those kids using the Switch as a fortnite box is much better

switch has outsold the ps4 in the first 2 years

>people don't play fortnite on ps4
uh...

PS4 had a good year in 2018 for games.
Gotta give props where it's due.

user all the zoomer children i know have ps4s
not even memeing
meanwhile my grown ass is playing splatoon on a switch

>Switch has sold more in 2 years then the ps4 did in 2 years

Attached: 1547317143902.png (300x361, 110K)

>a 6 year old library of games
>a 2 year old library of games
>but why is 2 years of games slightly less appealing than 6 years of games
really makes u think

Attached: 1549275586137.jpg (399x399, 19K)

>shipped vs sold

fpbp

Euroshit and 3rd world FIFA scum

Switch has no games except Mario and Zelda.
Even Smash didn't save it. This gen lasted too long, most people have a more competent PC at this point.

because during the early release there were no interesting games on ps4

Attached: ta66saitvqz11.png (725x616, 12K)

>mfw snoy sales thread

Attached: Snoyface.jpg (800x450, 45K)

and switch is outselling ps4 when launch aligned.
I feel like we're agreeing with each other tho. I'm making fun of OP.

Yet switch isn't outselling PS4 anymore. It only lasted a year

So two more games than PS4 and Xbone combined

is that ashley johnson aka pike trickfoot aka yasha orphanmaker aka never ever shows up on thursdays? FUCK COME BACK ASHLEY

actually on closer inspection it might not be her

Attached: eyes.png (1454x814, 2.19M)

yes that's how they test their bone rigs. I know nintendo still uses jpegs on flat surfaces to make faces but come on.

it went a whole year where it only put out one noteworthy game. 2019's second half will launch switch to the fucking moon.

That’s false...neither consoles sold 17 million in the US in 2018. Is this website retarded? NPD even said switch was best for US in 2018

the Switch is a useless fucking paperweight moreso than the other two.
Why the fuck would I buy a non portable device that relies on quasi-portability as a selling point when literally everyone is carrying a phone more powerful in their pocket these days?

Because Europe

>BUT NINTENDO
what?

>Why the fuck would I
Stopped reading. Nobody fucking cares about you

and everywhere else.
I've literally never seen a Nintedo since like the GBA

>non portable device that relies on quasi-portability
????
what makes you think the switch isn't fully portable? and name a single phone game more impressive than mario odyssey

Who the fuck are you?

yeah okay, BotW fucking sucks by the way.
It plays like a last gen tech demo. I emulated it for free at better res than native.

Attached: 7zb9ED3.jpg (500x465, 33K)

>Nintedo
I don't think I've seen one of those either

cope

it isn't. Put one in your pocket.

done. now what?

Attached: 1548547814112.jpg (465x693, 140K)

>continues posting as if his opinion matters

you're a dumbass. pocket sized isn't the metric for portable. it can run on battery and it has its own screen. reminder that laptops are portable and they don't fit in your pocket.

lmao btfo

Fucking skinny jeans wearing lanklet. Can you even fit a phone in your pocket?

i just get your mom to carry my phone for me

>i just get your mom to carry my phone for me

Attached: (You).jpg (332x396, 40K)

Why can't snoys talk about video games instead of sales?

>Oh wow!! An epic console war sales thread!! I have so much fun shitposting in them.

Attached: 82B1BE7E-0B0F-449F-B3DC-7080D31736B7.jpg (903x960, 52K)

The article specifically says U.S. sales you dumb fucking retard

Then switch FIFA with NBA 2k or Madden

Probably because Switch had zero games for 2018, and 2019 looks to follow that pattern as well.

>2018 was down right lackluster for the Switch
>Smash didn't even come out until the end of that year
The fact that it's even that close surprises me

Because whenever we point to the amazing reviews our games get and how much fun we had playing them, nintenjews shout "REEEEE MOVIE GAMES" and spam the same shit even though they haven't played it (when they're not begging for ports), so the only other way to refute their arguments against our success is by posting financial facts. Figures don't lie

>third world
>US sales

Were you dropped on the head?

Because they are charging $299 for something that undoubtedly only costs them $50-75 to make. It's literally some cheap ass LCD screen and some brittle electronics and plastic. Wake me up when it's on sale for like $199. They would have pushed even more if it was cheaper.

>still in denial over smash
Lol

>people with taste
nintendotard delusions never fail to disappoint

as a US citizen, I can assure you that it is fair to describe this country as third world

>mario maker
>animal crossing
>pokemon
>luigi's mansion
>0 games
and I didn't even mention all the other shitty games that some people apparently like, such as fire emblem

also, smash ultimate wasn't teased until march 8 and officially announced until e3. so there's still time for games to be announced and still released this year.

do you feel in charge?

Come to Seatac Washington. A literal samolian city with 3rd world shithole shops leading the way to the airport.

>port
>port
>port
>port

Why does Yea Forums allow this to slide?

Oh yeah, they're scared.

(you) know very well the difference between a port and a sequel. you can keep up appearances by continuing to shitpost, but you and I and everyone else here knows that you are wrong.

I got a feeling your tune is going to change by the end of this year

Attached: Wastin Time.gif (249x237, 638K)

>another console war thread brought to you buy snoybois
And you faggots wonder why nobody likes snoy.

More like why is the most dominant console of the generation getting neck and necked by the Wii U-nchained Edition

Bigger library. I bought a PS4 last year because of the amount of games the system has.

Good strawman

You said this last year and the year before that LMAO

Cause the ps4 is cheaper than the switch. And not all ps4 games cost like $60 like the switch games do.

>ugh the US is sooooo shitty!
Feel free to leave anytime, Schlomo.

Pretty good results for hardware that's barely more powerful than decade old consoles, has a handful of system selling games that are mostly overpriced and will never drop, library is bolsted by indies everyone bought for less years ago, and an online service that's universally mocked by everyone.

Attached: 1536878532505.png (658x569, 501K)