She sold 10 millions

Attached: 055c0a79b3ad8d78c50fe76fadcc7000.jpg (2164x2140, 400K)

More overrated than TLOU. A glorified Ubi-tier openworld game

rightfully so.

Attached: Horizon Zero Dawn_ Complete Edition_20181104221135.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

Im proud of my dorky daughter

Would you recommend?
I'm thinking of buying.
Does it have a rpg mechanic or is it more action/adventure?

Now imagine if BOTW was priced at $20 few months after release. Imagine how many copies it would've sold by now.

She didn't though, the badass robot dinosaurs did. She turned off a lot of people from buying it.

In a row?

Attached: that's a man, baby.jpg (480x415, 72K)

game was in the bargain bin for the holidays following its release, i think i got the ultimate edition for 20 bucks, literally inflated sales numbers, just like spiderman

I do actually wonder if there's anyone in the history of the world that finds "her" attractive

Yes. Not an RPG at all.

That's a good point. Spiderman was discounted like fuck too, got it for $30 from Amazon while it was still new

>so ugly no one wanted to sacrifice millions to her and she had to sell her own

I just personally didn't like it. It's a decent enough game. The diversity and women power is jarring. The story is totally forgettable.

Attached: even the roasties know.png (905x181, 15K)

No there are RPG mechanics. It's not a straight up RPG but there are. You get some talent points, but most talents are boring. Your equipment will give you stat increases.

It really looks like someone superimposed another head on her body

1 of the games Yea Forums lied about. Told me it was garbage but it isn't that bad.

I'm a level 38 and just got my second power cell from the 35th story of a building. I love this game. 10/10 so far. I literally have no complaints besides the lack of resources I can carry.

>Nothing but rugged Adonises and smooth twinks for male representation in media
>Men don't give a shit, it's aesthetically pleasing to look at - the problems start when women expect every man they trip over to look like that

Attached: 1538214119461.jpg (600x600, 154K)

fun game in spite of the ugly goblin protag. why couldn't they have just stuck with the concept art?

Attached: aloyconcept.jpg (1231x700, 221K)

SJW

>Look at this post I made one day guys!!!

Is there anything more pathetic than screenshotting and posting your old posts?

Attached: 1550735752740.jpg (305x301, 10K)

That's some tumblrshit. Tan Aloy was supreme

>the problems start when women expect every man they trip over to look like that

which is a nonexistent "problem" invented by insecure incels to cope with their own severe anxiety issues, lack of confidence, legitimate spectrum disorders that prevent them from interacting with the real world in any meaningful way, etc. same as the nonexistent "problem" of "reee all men want perfect barbie doll women like in the bijo gamz that make me feel bad" invented by homely fujos.

>reee tumblr
it's official concept art, fag.

Attached: Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Aloy-Art-768x768.png (768x768, 426K)

>midriff
tempted by this alone

too cute and sexy it's offensive tbqh

Strong female character =

>man with tits

HER ELBOW IS TOO FUCKING HIGH

Describe the smell to me. I want FULL detail

This is the real life motion capture model who's image they defiled in creating that purposely uglified creatura.

Attached: aloymocapmodel.jpg (666x1000, 83K)

Holy shit this is like ME:Andromeda levels of uglification

Attached: 3F471289-16EA-4464-8283-24C75F85756B.png (681x628, 578K)

like the primate exhibit at a zoo mixed with motor oil.

it´s a objectively good game that is also boring.

Story is meh, but fighting zoids is pretty fucking sick

Attached: 1551475190898.png (344x380, 250K)

To be fair, that woman does a have a big jawline.

at least half of that 10 millions was bundles tho. For like entire year Amazon only had PS4's bundled with Horizon but at the same price as the console without it, so is not like it was actual sales for the game.

i bought the GOTY edition for $10 this past christmas. So i'm not surprised it sold 10 million copies. So far since i've bought a ps4 i've played all the exclusives and i have to say i'm not impressed with any of them. You sony kids need to grow up and take sony's dick out of your mouths. great game though 10 outta 10.

None of those are specifically RPG mechanics. If the game's designed for you to eventually unlock all the skills that's not Role Playing. If a weapon just give you a power increase that's not Role Playing.