Mfw I feel like im the only person that's going to buy this. What can save this game from completely failing

Mfw I feel like im the only person that's going to buy this. What can save this game from completely failing.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_DaemonXMachina_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 329K)

user, the demo actually generated a lot of hype. What the fuck are you talking about?

I just feel like there's little to no marketing for this game, maybe it's just me but after the beta everybody just stopped talking about it

/m/ still talks about it regularly. A game doesn't have to be discussed 24/7 just to generate hype, user.

Attached: aye.png (485x400, 237K)

>/m/ still talks about it regularly
But /m/ only has like a dozen regular posters in it.

By pretty much retooling have the games mechanics, the prototype didn't impress me

I'll buy it if they implement Gyro aiming and fix the framerate

I'm getting it day one.

Attached: 143520938521.png (395x387, 84K)

>I just feel like there's little to no marketing for this game,
so more funding towards developing the game. that's a win in my book.

I'll be buying it.

I suppose you're right, when i think about it Tetris 99 was literally announced the same day it was released and look at how good it's doing now

there is like no release date yet
why would anybody pay money to marketing a game without a definite release date

There's also a bigass Tetris 99 Tournament coming soon-ish. Winner gets 999 Nintendo Gold Points.

It's a mech game, it was always going to sell like shit. It should be a fun game regardless though.

It had the opposite effect on me. Infinite flying/boosting reminds me too much of the shitty Armored Cores and not the good ones.

by its nature it's a niche game, why would expect it to sell millions

>"Bigass tournament"
>Prize is a $9.99 eshop voucher

Attached: phone_octo.jpg (767x730, 70K)

>Infinite flying/boosting
Your boost is tied to your stamina meter.

>Infinite flying/boosting
nigga what? it has a charge of 5 and then you have to wait for the recharge, also the speed is slow as hell if you don't gear up for it

an actual competent console for one

>A console war faggot
Fuck off, Pedro.

You can fly indefinitely, can't you? It's cool if you like that but I was hoping for the weightier ground-based gameplay of the older AC games. This game clearly wants you in the air.

way to miss the point nigger

Yeah, if you run out of stamina by boosting too much you'll fall to the ground though.

is this your average depiction of a switch owner

Attached: switch.jpg (870x608, 150K)

Go mow my lawn, Pedro.

Post webms.

Attached: Holy shit.webm (1000x563, 1.58M)

How do I into Webms on Switch?