So Echoes did a lot of things wrong, especially in the gameplay department...

So Echoes did a lot of things wrong, especially in the gameplay department, but they were close to making something really good.

How would you have fixed it?

Attached: Echoes.jpg (1200x600, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_2pgtAErMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remake a fire emblem people actually cared about instead

A remake of 4 is the only thing I can really look forward to with FE.

Oh my god shut up about Echoes and Fates for once can we talk about any other FE games for once?!

>Yet another echoes shill thread
This shit should be fucking banned

Attached: 1551238853643.png (754x706, 783K)

>How would you have fixed it?
Actually replace the goddamn maps. That alone would have made the game mediocre at least. As it is now we're stuck with 9/10 presentation and 2/10 gameplay.

Why? They'll absolutely neuter the plot

Just report the thread.

>How would you have fixed it?
Remove all the normal rpg shit like the dungeons and change all the maps. Make a different game, basically.

I don't see why they would. The TRANSLATION might, but not the Japanese version.

Being too faithful in some areas wasn't the best choice. Though admittedly, remakes are often lambasted for being too different from the originals as well.

>Company remakes a game people care about.
"They fucking ruined it/made it worse!"
>Company remakes a game people didn't care about.
Who cares about this? Where's my remake of ___

We can't, just report and hope the shills get banned

>Just report video games

???

Keep the main characters as children. It was interesting how children would fare in war when they're actual children and not just lame shotas

>Make a video game thread
>REPORT IT

Fuck no, children are the worst part of FE. It's like Gundam, the little ankle biters can fuck off. 30+ year old units are always the best.

fuck this bait shit
post cute and funny FE girls

Attached: 1549733439598.png (675x895, 641K)

VN's aren't games

>playing dumb in a pathetic attempt to disguise the fact that this is a deliberate shitposting thread and a general

DO DU DO!

Attached: 1548365129707.jpg (900x900, 475K)

An interesting note, if not a relevant one.

Attached: Echoes map.jpg (900x506, 63K)

Fuck off shill

We get it you love VN's, but Echoes is not a game shill.

Echoes had some fucking great VAs

youtube.com/watch?v=6_2pgtAErMo

Fuck off shill

Unironically, it had soul

I like SoV, it is stylish and I find it interesting that you can use two armies. Maps are also decent, although I miss Anna in this game

What does that soul add to the game though, tangibly? Sure those grief quotes were a nice touch but what good does it do if playing the game itself is so horribly mind-numbing

Fuck off shill holy shit

You guys hate this game just because it doesn't have self insert and second generation, we got that. Go play your gatchashit

Fuck off already shill

I hate MUs considering self-inserts are inherently shit, and FE10 is my favorite game. SoV is just not fun to play. The best thing it contributed to the series IMO is taking a step forward in 3D movement, but apparently that was just reused Fates mechanics anyway.

Not him, but it did at least keep me invested and want to see the ending, even if I didn't exactly relish every moment.

Oh fuck off, I don't need to be an Awakeningbabby to hate Echoes

Oh you mean you enjoyed the garbage fucking story and the shit characters. Nice try shill

Do you not know what the word "shill" means?

>9/10 presentation
and this is a solid 2/10 bait

Yes, it's happening right now

>Last hour Soren and Morgan are tied
Come on Soren bros rally for him! Defeat the tactican thot

Shill for your shitty gacha in a actual thread