Sachika Bedroom Scene CGIs

Sachika Bedroom Scene CGIs

In the Japanese release, Sachika's panties are visible. In the Western release, Sachika is wearing pajama bottoms.

Sachika CGI in the Opening Scene

In the Japanese release, Sachika's panties are visible. In the Western release, the camera angle has been raised to not show Sachika's panties.

Child Rinko Extend Machine CGI

In the Japanese release, Child Rinko covers her chest with her arms. In the Western release, the position of her arms has been adjusted.

>All “Child” bedtime event cutscenes removed

Can someone enlighten me about what the fuck a "child bedtime event" even is? All I found was people yelling at people about pedophilia and nothing about what the fuck it actually is.

Attached: ZankiZeroD1_1500x938_r8-1[1].jpg (1500x938, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fJpDTj_EN8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=btL9mw2nEio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know one of you knows

im completely against consoring but im gettnig this game for the unique game it is
it's so niche that whether you buy it or not doesn't matter in the longrun regardless of the censoring

Attached: for humanity.jpg (1270x673, 145K)

I was super interested in the trailer, then noticed all the dislikes and all the comments shitting on the game for chopping a bunch of content out of it. But seriously, what the fuck is a child bedtime event.

static images
from when they are cloned again i think

youtube.com/watch?v=-fJpDTj_EN8&t
sorry i didnt watch the male one so its not in my history

Attached: zanki zero bedtime scenes.jpg (4480x1440, 1.97M)

Runor says that they censor more in the terms of dialogue. Everything is toned down to appease SJWs. Don’t bother with this game

The hell is this game

Also, you anons know the PS4 isn't region locked, right?Just import a Japanese copy.

I don't buy censored shit. They can go fuck themselves.

Who cares? You’re paying for inferior product. This game will flop

>all the old males
JESUS

Attached: SUBARASHII_Shaking.gif (400x227, 319K)

snort adderall
learn japanese
cum to all the jap pedo shit u want?!

(MITE B COOL!?)

It's an rpg for the danganronpa team. That's literally the only reason any gives a shit about it.

It's been censored and the other thing that bugs me with localizations is the damn lag time. This game came out half a year ago. Why does it need to take so damn long in this day and age?

Mamoru cloned 6 people and trapped them on the island bcus they watched his imouto die when they were all kids, Mamoru was a school nurse at the time.
Mamoru’s dad is a clone researcher and brought Sachika bacc but not the original one, just the same genetic data.
Eventually he creates the X key and extend machine and uses nanomachines that recreate cells.
He used Sachika’s classmates as test subjects, they had a 13 day likit so they won’t escape the lab island(don’t question it) Sachika doesn’t have this limit because she’s different.
And the dad is Sachika’s prosthetic arm.
The nanomachines go haywire and kills everyone except mamoru.
Mamoru brings the classmates back to exact revenge on them by making them watch really shitty videos.
The dad tries making a new humanity but loses to the power of friendship.

>the kids
Yeah that shit would never fly today
>the old people
I heard this got scrapped to, come on, at least it's a little funny.

I highly doubt thats true
They just censored pedobait stuff so people wouldnt pop a blood vessel over it

If Dangan V3's dialogue wasnt censored, I don't know why this game would

Attached: Zanki_Zero_Official_Artworks_Cover.png (644x908, 787K)

>Everyone when they're old looks like shit
>Except for one guy that looks like fucking Zeus

Attached: I now have additional questions.png (328x436, 87K)

There's always that one guy. So damn close.

The dad kills Sachika before dying because YEET
they put her X mark key on the cloning machine that was built with Sachika’s mom’s uterus
Eventually the cloning machine stops working and Sachika is the only one left, but she goes on a journey because they figure out that there might be a zanki zero(last life remeaining)
And eventually Sachika finds the Zanki Zero Last Beginning Day One Edition and fuccs him and has kids.
And everyone lived incestually ever after.
The End???????

youtube.com/watch?v=btL9mw2nEio
>dat main theme
The moment i heard it, it sold it to me. Its gonna be a good game

Attached: 67347633.png (291x236, 123K)

Hiding your posts cuz I dont want no spoilers thank you very much

The gameplay is like a zombie survival crafting game that you buy on steam for 10 dollars.
Not even joking it’s as bad as it looks.

I know i'm getting old because the middle aged women are most attractive to me.

I forgot the part where Sachika gets reborn a third time but as a REAL HUMAN BEAN

You’re going to be disappointed either way

Sounds like an over-exaggeration to me
It looks like it plays like an Etrian Odyssey game, but in real-time
Crafting items and all that crap =x= Zombie survival

Attached: 10850489_770715922995888_1699032342_n.jpg (406x388, 35K)

There’s hunger, thirst, poop, stamina meters that keep you from progressing and fuck up your health and shit.
It’s not fun.

Is the PC version also censored?

Yes

The whole gimmick of the game is DYING from stuff like that
You probably build a resistance to these if you die from these
It's probably not your type of game if you can't manage your resources properly to avoid stuff like that

Sadly yeah, or else Sonyfags wouldve thrown a bitchfest and PC wouldve raked up more money
There's probably gonna be a mod to reactivate the censored stuff. If not, we wont be missing much

Yea Forums when 8ch does anything: REEEE they are pedos don't listen to them they don't buy videogames
also Yea Forums when a pedo game is censored:

>If Dangan V3's dialogue wasnt censored, I don't know why this game would

Because Sony hasn't gone woke yet at that point.

OK, have fun dying every other second because I didn’t.
And there’s like 5 enemy models that they recoller and 3 different poisons so building resistances doesn’t affect much

didn't know it's getting a PC release. guess I'll pirate it and hope for a restoration mod.

I want to fug doctor-kun

Zanki Zero means last life remaining in Japanese. Some games let you keep playing when the counter hits zero, this is known as zanki zero.
The twist is there was someone who survived the apocalypse but they don’t bother explaining how
Throughout the whole game I thought it would pull a blick Winkel but they don’t.
They had one fucking job.
“(You) are the Zanki Zero”
But no it’s some literal who.