It's up

It's up

Attached: 1551505722116.jpg (1050x932, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wB8Nkum3QAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

>it's real
It's official: he's out of ideas.

fuck you i thought that was real

Attached: 1551467801100.png (722x1080, 939K)

> I spent 5 minutes in photoshop
> get baited

I wanna go back to the past when his videos weren't utter dogshit.

Attached: 1512589004837m.jpg (102x1024, 30K)

Why does James surround himself with unlikable fucks? He's probably the most consistently likeable guy on YouTube, but even aside from Mike all the people on the rental show are obnoxious cunts and then there's king cunt who always co-stars with Mike on the talk about games show.

he has no choice, he had to sell his soul to pay for his kids

Attached: freinds5.jpg (1623x861, 177K)

More like Ryan is forcing him to review that zoomer shit

>"Super Schindler's List 3D? More like Super Shitler's Piss 3D. This game is a bigger failure than multiculturalism. Picking cotton in sweltering hot 110 degree weather while being whipped is more fun than this game. I'd rather be an actual fucking Jew during the Holocaust than play this shitty game. I'd rather get gassed by Hitler's ass than play another fucking second of this shit! This game is proof that Hitler did nothing wrong, and that he was just trying to make sure that those greedy kikes at LJN were dead before they had a chance to cash in on the deaths of their fellow kikes. IT LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA HAVE TO FINISH WHAT DER FÜHRER STARTED! FUCK THIS GAME, I'M SENDING IT TO THE OVEN WHERE IT BELONGS!"

Jesus fucking Christ James, what the fuck was he thinking?

Attached: 1551811859097.png (1588x1080, 1.51M)

based ryan

The last one was forced as fuck and complete shit. I refuse to watch another video of this has-been faker.

>everyone around him is fat
is there a study wether or not being fat makes you less likeable?

legit scared me. good job.

Attached: 1538819896888.gif (361x355, 776K)

I mean you can tell by the width of the Switch case alone that it's fake.

You should have used a platform with cases that have those dimensions.

youtu.be/wB8Nkum3QAY

^^

Attached: E8EF4298-8BD1-4516-9A7B-2F25942A108A.jpg (726x720, 40K)

>"Cirno? More like SIR NO TO THIS GAME! Touhou really is just fake difficulty, it is one of the hardest games I've ever played, but for all the wrong reasons. No different from Wizard of Oz on SNES, yeah its THAT fucking bad. This 'GAME' is so bad I'd rather play 52 hours of Action 52 than 52 more milliseconds of this shit! This game makes me wanna drop a nuclear duce on Japan while gassing Japs with gas from my ass! It's fucking awful, what were they thinking?!"

I think James should really stop letting Sam Raimi cowrite the new episodes.

Attached: 1551729419452.png (1440x1080, 1.84M)

Why would fortnite have a physical case???

Oh come on, people cant be possibly that retarded.

>"Love Live! School Idol Project... This japanese animation is a gook abomination! I had more fun watching a salaryman pick through buffalo shit with chopsticks. It follows 9 sluts who want to become "school idols"... What the fuck is a "school idol"?! Back in my high school if you wanted to become popular you just sucked off the football team behind the dumpster. Their leader is a girl named "Honoka", she owns shirt that says "Ho" on it which describes her perfectly. Then you have "Maki", who is voiced by someone named "Pile"... more like "Pile of Shit"! My favorite girl is probably "Umi", you can tell she's sick of everyone's bullshit, I like her. Don't even get me started on "Nico Yazawa", everyone time she says her fucking catchphrase "Nico Nico Nii" I wanna Nico Nico Knee her in the ovaries to prevent that putrid skank from reproducing. Overall this show makes me want to kill myself like the samurai did, imagine what they'd have to say about this shit? They would have been begging for a third nuke!"

Really James? Releasing this episode on Pearl Harbor also. What the fuck was James thinking?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 177K)

based and Yea Forumspilled

>mfw the Simon's quest episode is as old now as the SNES was when that episode was released

Attached: 1550292325240.png (688x657, 714K)