Dead on arrival

dead on arrival

F

Attached: file.png (1000x547, 853K)

it's not even out yet

I mean it's basically Ghost of Tsushima plus Devil Bringer, I'm not hopeful.

>Pop up tutorials appear for every single item, gadget, ability, and gizmo you collect throughout the ENTIRE game
>No levelling up mechanic. Instead, there's a westernized brainlet talent tree that will act as the "rpg" system
>If you fall off a cliff into a bottomless pit the game will just insta respawn you back to the perch you were on, no penalties besides a tiny slice of your health taken off. Just like Guacamelee!
>The game is SO casualized that there is a mechanic which gives the player 2 lives. If you die, you literally have the option to just respawn right where you are and try again. There are no penalties for doing this. If you end up dying twice, you just respawn back at the last idol you rested at, and again, dying comes with no punishment. And there are plenty of idol checkpoints scattered everywhere, so you'll never have to worry about a long haul back
>No weapon variety, you will be using the EXACT SAME katana throughout the ENTIRE campaign. This also means NO upgrading and it means NO infusing. Just one weapon, at one single stat, for the entire game.
>Standard everyday Dark Souls items like fire bombs, pine resins, throwing knives, luring skulls, etc, have been placed on a pedestal in Sekiro and glorified as "Metroidvania" style equipment you will be unlocking throughout the game. How exciting! You can look forward to applying fire on a katana, or unlocking throwing knives to throw at enemies! Wow! Ground breaking!
>The only truly new mechanics in the game are jumping and the hook shot, which look flimsy and unpolished
>Gameplay has been reduced to button mashing with a parry system
>Multiplayer is NONE EXISTENT in Sekiro. That means NO summoning, NO covenants, NO fight clubs, and as a result, NO community, and NO replay value. There is absolutely no multiplayer at all in Sekiro.
>There is no currency in game, because there are no shops, because there is nothing to purchase at all. The world is empty.
dead on arrival, not up for debate

Oh thank god...
I'm just glad it's not up for debate is all.

>Lets make a new IP, that's a clone of our old IP but strip everything that made the old IP good.
>Yeah that's gonna sell millions

you were right about both parts

>Soulsfags still so desperate to see this fail
Still assmad that Bloodborne turned out to be great, eh?

spotted the seething bing bing wahoo

Sekiro
more like
Six point O

>complaining that a game that isnt dark souls isnt like dark souls
dont let your tumor burst

Why are spamming this copy pasta?
What do you benefit from this?

The no views on youtube, there's barely any hype at all regarding the game, it will sell well in Japan but it's going to flop everywhere else.

all good things except for the pop-ups

Already preordered.

I'll get Tsushima instead.
All this prosthetic arm Nip woo woo is played out to Hell.
Should have made a proper Tenchu game instead.

Why dead on arrival? Fill me in, I don't wanna pre-order another $60 AAA sack of shit.

butthurt samefag
yeah I'm thinking I'm gonna dab on u with my prosthetic arm when this goty comes out :)
stay seething about games that arent out yet

BANG BANG BANG
PULL MY CHINGER CHANGER

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 6.21.38 PM.png (1192x300, 71K)

maybe just think for yourself instead of letting brainlets on this shitty board decide for you

It's the same shit as sickdark posting 4 years ago.
Just disregard them.

Is this game hard or easy?

I just want something a little comfy right now.

>I can erase my samefag yous with the black erasor on paint
you're not fooling anyone, now if you'll excuse me I need to preorder sekiro goty

I don’t know, the combat looked OK. Still no where near as complex or as difficult as Nioh, but a step up from the Souls games. In all other aspects, they seem to be regressing towards a more casual experience. I’m not sure what the hook of this game is going to be; Souls-fags will be disappointed, and casual shitters will avoid it due to it being made by FromSoft.

Nioh 2 is going to blow FromSoft the fuck out. They really need to step up.

Go play Kingdom Hearts 3 if you want something easy.

Tighter than Souls, easier than Nioh and Bloodborne.

>look ma I know how to use inspect element!
kys

nioh was a pale imitation of DaS, and sekiro will dab all over nioh 2
stay mad, weeaboo

Your opinion is shit, soulsfaggot.

anti-shills coming out of the woodwork

not in 2 minutes

>Nioh was a pale imitation of souls
What the fuck nigger. Want to know how I can tell you never played Nioh?
Its rhetorical. Don’t @ me cunt.

Yeah I sure did enjoy fighting the same gook boss 50 times in nioh
lazy devs, mediocre game, doesnt even compare to soulsborne
step it up, weebs

Already did. Playing Sunset Overdrive now.

Can't wait for the DMCuck frenzy when Sekiro plays better, sells better, rates better and Yea Forums thinks better of it in a month.

What are you even talking about?

>this much shitposting
it's only making me want to buy it more

>implying I'm not hyped for both
Lmaoing@(You)

Attached: 1551752031135.jpg (631x658, 39K)

>the same bosses and levels constantly reused
>boring diablo looter
would you eat shit if it had flecks of rice in it? where do you draw the line?

Nioh wouldn't exist without souls, twitter tranny

Soulsborne games are made by FromSoft, a fucking weeb developer you dumbfuck retard. This is shit b8. Stop.

t. hasnt even played nioh
they use the same bosses over and over
try getting past chapter 1 before u argue on /v about how good it is

Yeah, fuck. You’re right. The Souls games never reuse enemies. Every enemy you fight is unique. Truly the GOTYAY.

This fag is SO angry about a game that isn't even out yet. How does someone get so panty rustled over something so benign? It's like the SJW of video games.

Attached: Untitled.png (1253x334, 37K)

>the line
Shut the fuck up with this shit god damn.

learn2greentext, newfag
your opinion is bad and you should feel bad

I’ve got the platinum, you chucklefuck. What bosses are reused? If you’re talking about boss specific challenges in missions, m8, what the fuck are you even complaining about? Would you rather have to redo whole levels to farm the bosses for drops?

Bitch some more fagola

Why is it dead on arrival? No competition at the end of March. Difficulty seems to still be there and Soulsfags looking for ecred are creaming over it.

>wall of le greentext ragepost
Pre-ordered.

thanks for agreeing with me
glad we cleared that up
i mean some of the bosses in nioh were cool but the amount they reuse them is just lazy development

from is an honorary western dev tho
99% of japshit is trash, and nioh falls firmly into that category

>Just like the MHW pasta

It seems the game will be good then.

uh pretty sure i saw the chained oni like 5 times before i got bored and quit
that big thunder beast too
the water boss
frog shits
it genuinely gets boring, comparing nioh to DaS is like comparing shit to gold

You’d have an argument for saying enemies are reused too often and lack variety, but saying the bosses suffer the same problem is bullshit. There’s a fuck load of bosses in Nioh, all with interesting and unique moves. The DLC fixed a lot of the enemy variety options, but most of the soulsfags don’t like admitting to that.

Nioh has a lot more build variety as well; ninjitsu, magic, weapons, stances, parties, repostes, blocking and active dodging. It genuinely confuses the fuck out of me how soulsshitters, who hide behind fucking shield 100% of the time or use iframes, say Nioh is a worse game. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>you can use shields and iframes so its bad!
if u think shields are good then u either havent played DaS or ur a total shitter
kek, i bet you use sloth in nioh and think you're better than soulsfags
kys tastelet

Let me screen cap this so I can feast on your tears later.

Attached: eh.gif (300x330, 193K)

>uh pretty sure
no

this is literally one of the most anticipated releases of the year, what kind of shit taste homo isn't getting it again?

This post honestly made me want to buy it. Do you work for FROM?