Attached: ugTd8bY.png (1464x1670, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/2031-0000-0170-79EB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will Mary O. return?

A cat will do

Hell fuckig yes

yeah

I hope I'll be able to play it in the middle of my busy schedule of masturbating to anime girls and raping goats.

Yes

I hope fuckers today don't do death doors as much. It's bad level design if the door is just random and no clues to which of the doors to pick

Even then the bad doors shouldn't be deaths but maybe harder paths

Why's she so happy?

Attached: Mary_O._smiling.gif (167x236, 76K)

Mario finally noticed her.

Because her tiny country's people make more money than eight Chinese people would.

Attached: richest countries in the world.png (755x977, 59K)

>she will be the super mary-o maker rep
based af, nintenny does it again making anuda perfect girl

Can you didn't right now

Attached: v discussions.gif (256x192, 1.57M)

Yes, but disappointed I have to buy a Switch now.

On day one, yes.

But she's gender flipped Mario.

No she's not, this is.

Attached: HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lyra.png (610x1280, 473K)

probably not but if this means that dan ryckert is gonna be building stupid ass levels that patrick klepek has to suffer through, im all for it

Yes
Who?

Yeah. I’m gonna be in puerto rico for the month it’s released so I won’t be able to cash in on those free 100000000 stars from making undertale themed levels in the first week.

Obviously

Bump
I’m not letting a mario maker thread die on me

>Start working on an SMW hack that I've wanted to make for years
>Getting near completion but school is in the way
>Mario Maker 2 gets announced
>Excited at first
>Realize I have to make sure hack is out before MM2 or nobody will play it

What do I do?

Attached: 1546411034482.jpg (1280x800, 231K)

Make the levels the best you can in MM2 and pray to god people like them as the last resort.
You can do it user

I've thought about that but I kinda wanted to tell some kind of story with my hack, which requires a world map and text which isn't possible in Mario Maker. I guess some levels will be fine but It won't be the same without the custom music and graphics to set the atmosphere

Attached: 1543046253525.jpg (1072x729, 66K)

Literally everyone who owns a Switch will buy this. Anyone who says otherwise is just a Switch-less poorfag shitposter.

Journalist who used to work at Game Informer, not works at Giant Bomb

Make levels from the hack in Mario Maker 2 as advertisement

Why not? All the others have.
Also play my shitty level. supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/2031-0000-0170-79EB

I really like this idea but I doubt your average normie mario player would want to download an emulator, rom, and patcher to play my hack :(

Attached: 1547659491318.jpg (800x800, 66K)

I want Mary O. in Smash

Definitely. Mario Maker is always a good time

Dude, literally just link your levels to YouTubers and Twitch streamers. If your ROMHack is good then at least one of them will download it for clicks.

>send it to youtubers and twitch streamers
now THAT is actually a great idea! Thanks user!!!

Attached: john boyega.png (117x120, 39K)

I got the idea from watching some masochist try to beat 100 Mario Challenge on Super Expert without skipping bullshit levels. Turns out he loves kaizo ROMHacks. He goes by ryukahr

I've watched him a couple times, one of the few lets players I can stand. My hack is normal, not kaizo, but maybe I can get him to play it since he accepts levels sent to him.
Now I'm glad I bought a switch, it arrives tomorrow

Attached: A395C138-C623-40E2-A84B-93B5C0E71145.jpg (2616x2626, 3.88M)