Enhanced Training mode for Smash Ultimate

Players are hacking the game in order to get an advantage over others by using a machine connected to a gamecube controller, that commands the CPU to several things such as:

-Perfect dashdancing
-True random DI
-Airdodging as soon as possible

Seen here:
youtu.be/tzFk_umm_do

Where a prominent Ultimate player discovers true combos that he would not otherwise.

Link to the mod is here:
github.com/captainl/training-arduino

Do you think this should be allowed? It offers an overwhelming advantage for a large price point.
It is the equivalent of a Gym Membership as opposed to training with only your body.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Large Price Point? Is the modder charging for the Mod?

It requires a GC controller Modded with an Arduino

Given that the training mode in the unmodded game should have had these features from the get go there really isn't anything wrong with it.
Unless you think playing 20XX for practice is also cheating, but if you do you're so scrubby that I don't really know how to argue with you as if you were an actual person.

In what universe is this cheating lol

Well even then I wouldn't have a problem with it. If someone is willing to out in this level of work of course they deserve the benefits. Nothing wrong with modding the game to fix problems of incompetent developers.

I just think its bullshit, I dont want to buy a bunch of shit just to test out comboes.
It just adds another competitive edge to some people, along with Google Fiber and an actual Local scene

I'm sorry you don't have good internet or a local scene.

There isn't anything you can do about the internet, but you can start up your own local scene.

If you aren't willing to put in effort to learn then you aren't going to be good in the first place.
You don't need this practice mode mod to be competetive, but you do need to drop your victimhood mentality if you ever intend to amount to anything.

>waaaaahhhh people are better at the game than me because I won't practice and have no friends
Sounds like a personal problem.

They should be more concerned about taking a shower instead of getting good at a kids game

Why cant you set the CPU to do this stuff in the base game?
Why is Smash so gimped by Sakurai, what the fuck

Thanks, Napoleon Dynamite. Hey, someone tell Fatality to stop talking like this? Like everything's a question? It makes him sound like a fucking idiot? It's super annoying and makes him impossible to listen to for too long?

>people shouldn't be allowed to use the gym since gym memberships cost money and I don't want people who spend that money to be stronger than me
you must be the biggest loser on the entire board

He's a braindead Californian, they all sound like that.

Consider the things you already have to buy to play Smash

-Shitty console
-The Game
-Controller
-Online Membership for shitty online
-Fighter pass

Now I gotta buy more shit, third party shit too?
Fuck off

you don't have to buy shit. you already have the game and everything you need to play it.
>but if one guy mods his game, his training mode will be more robust and he'll practice until he's better than me!
deal with it, faggot. lots of people will be better than you due to advantages that you cannot or are not willing to access. what's next, should we ban training with friends so the friendless aren't left in the dust? should we ban good internet connections so people with bad internet aren't disadvantaged? obviously not, because the whole idea of penalizing someone for practicing more effectively than you is retarded. read Harrison Bergeron if you want to see how it would be like if people thought like this outside of videogames

Hey retard you don't get good at the game by grinding combos in training mode. You get good by playing the fucking game

t. retard

>given that the training mode should feature unintentional exploits

Fuck ooooffffff

Profile says Georgia.

Do you think that airdodging out of combos and dashing back and forth are exploits?
You might be retarded my man.