youtube.com/watch?v=kWDq35rObV4
amazon.com/dp/B000W8JLD2
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZmyFUIOqfw
twitch.tv/videos/389266788
youtube.com/watch?v=vjMk5PL2bjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAID OF FIRE
MAID OF FIRE

The wall behind his monitor is broken. Pretty sad.

>stars showing his room around his room which is full of holes
>"LOOK I EVEN PUT MY FUCKING HEAD THROUGH THE WALL!"

Attached: face3.jpg (225x225, 9K)

context

>hand touches speaker
>shoves it off the desk
>get the FUCK out of here
gets me every time

Attached: 1541949910461.gif (400x240, 1.99M)

Why would you break something you own? Ain't that just wasting your mone?

I wonder what would have happened had he found a comfortable spot for his right hand.

It's probably his parent's house. Everything there was bought by his parents.

youtube.com/watch?v=DIn4L7hUmUI

For the uninitiated

You don't understand how problem anger works

youtube.com/watch?v=g6LoC9KUVtI

>tfw paying into SS
>tfw will probably never retire to actually finish my backlog
>tfw will work for the rest of my life until i die in a car accident or of hear-attack

Attached: wwwwwwasdwaasasdsaddaadadwas.gif (350x261, 2M)

such a classic

why do americans have houses literally made out of cardboard? if you tried to punch a wall in my house you'd probably break your hand since it's, you know, brick

Attached: Capture.png (1309x731, 1.21M)

How do people get this mad over video games
Just turn off the screen
I have quite literally never got more than mildly frustrated with a video game

Anger is the most human emotion you can feel. Real men destroy when they get angry. Only onionsboys try to "control their emotions" and just turn into fucking sheep.

3rd world country fags btfo at the fact they have to live in their cold 6x6 brick huts

>BU BU BUT MUH BRICK
Stay cold while i sleep in my literal 6 layers of cozy

Attached: grimacing.png (512x512, 22K)

Why get mad is only game

Yeah man I also saw your thread just get deleted

I love that dumb video
youtu.be/JPVIgshtOag

>he doesn't know about EU insulation standards

*laughs in German*

I was like this guy when I tried Stepmania. I never actually broke anything but I had to quit playing when I realized how pathetic it was that I was getting that mad over some game.

Attached: 1512967969579.jpg (351x351, 22K)

I can tell you've never been close to full comboing a really difficult song on a rhythm game and fucking it up at the end. Pure rage is all you can react with.

Because the game CHEATS.

yanks wouldn't know a good regulation if it shot them

youtube.com/watch?v=_gxdivYpRrI

Attached: 1544731354507.gif (192x197, 87K)

post more rage videos

why did you have to come into this thread, basedon?

>screams so loud the mic only picks up static

Attached: 1521637451377.jpg (605x806, 48K)

>-++=0
What did he mean by this?

He's oddly.. owning of his situation at the end there

Someone please post the one where the kid sticks his controller up his butt in rage

That one was staged

It's the pure regret that comes 10 seconds after you smash something, realizing how fucking retarded you are.

Shh. Let me dream.

>German

Attached: playstation-ad-arabic-eu-1.jpg (640x371, 83K)

The sequels were definitely staged but that one always seemed genuine to me. They just realized they could make money and save the kid some face if they staged sequels.

youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

>96 million views

>(((regulation)))

Weird as those are what shoots americans the most

Pretty obvious it's staged, but it's still funny as fuck

never gets old
even if it is staged

Attached: 1525815336382.png (182x229, 105K)

>10 years ago

Attached: 1523315355860.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>being so far down the /pol/ rabbit hole that you associate a simple legislative concept with a certain religion
how in the fuck can an abstract concept be jewish? are you fucking retarded?

>literally buying cardboard houses
lmao

Attached: 1441446017195.png (755x1088, 1.75M)

this is why I just spent $230 on a 72'' desk
I need SPACE

youtube.com/watch?v=kWDq35rObV4

Had this as my steam profile bio for the longest time

>turning the monitor off and on again

every time lol.

>russian
>screams so loud he turns into a nuclear detonation
classic

Attached: 5001861E-7824-4D84-9B10-BAE7F82C8E57.jpg (3000x1700, 506K)

amazon link? I need a new desk because it's also pretty small. especially if it's an L desk

“Keep this thought handy when you feel a fit of rage coming on—it isn’t manly to be enraged. Rather, gentleness and civility are more human, and therefore manlier. A real man doesn’t give way to anger and discontent, and such a person has strength, courage, and endurance—unlike the angry and complaining. The nearer a man comes to a calm mind, the closer he is to strength.”

– Marcus Aurelius

>Marcus Aurelius
Sounds like a faggot lol

amazon.com/dp/B000W8JLD2
I might be retarded and it's not worth 230 since it's just 1'' particle board but all other similar ones were about 180-200 but would arrive about a month after order, this one will be here mid next week supposedly

>mvci just came out
>getting killed by some lame ass Jeddah that learned one shitty setup into super
>fucking raging every time it hits me
>finally start hitting my bnb and resets
>running it back
>he gets his one combo into super then dhc and kills me
>fucking rage
>get up and turn around so hard my dick whips through the air and nails the side of my bookcase
>fucking scream
>trip over a small end table spilling my fishbowl onto my dogs head
>dog is soaked and starts shaking dirty fish water all over me and my room
>laying in the middle of my room crying with my dog barking at me, a few fish flopping around and my dick red as the sun

Fuck gaming rage, sometimes I just gotta take a break.

Attached: 1486330592096.jpg (708x800, 64K)

>russian
americans are capable of eating processed food, but they're not capable of processing abstract thoughts

Rational thought doesn't do a whole lot when you're irrationally enraged.

Ah yes, fuck civilization, religion and wealth.

Lol i was “friends” with this kid years ago on flash flash revolution. He was annoying as fuck, but i cant deny he was very skilled at the game.

i get hyper competitive at any game i play and if i lose i start hitting myself in autistic fits of rage
i've started hitting my knuckles against my teeth until they start bleeding, and now the skin on my hands is completely fucked

but when something good happens and i get all excited i'll purse my lips and slap them really fast with my hand

Civilization wouldn't exist without anger. Violence and law are synonymous, because law can not function without threat of violence.

This is definitely what I imagine you guys are like.

Voice and rage issues included.

>interior walls are brick
I suppose if you're going for that brick and brick only look. Who wants to use a masonry drill every time they hang a picture of their family? A hole that can never be repaired unless you put it in the mortar which is retarded.

But we are initiated, aren't we, user?

The graph of how fun rhythm games are vs how good you are at them is a bell curve. I got way into Beatmania at one point and it went from being the best shit in the world to the most infuriating thing imaginable. The trick is playing just often enough to maintain a decent amount of skill and having fun sightreading. The second you get obsessed with full comboing it all goes to shit and one miss turns you into a lunatic.

Read some Hobbes, you literal caveman.

I don't get it either. Especially on those states where you get one tornado like every 2 months, people keep making their houses out of gypsum or whatever.
Why don't you at least make the outside out of bricks, then divide the floors with your paper mache walls instead of using such soft materials everywhere?
And I mean using bricks for real, not that thing you do where it's just a layer of bricks pretending to be a real wall covering cardboard.
Your house must be fresh as fuck during summer though.

Attached: 1549837833038.png (255x527, 194K)

>start looking at recommended FFR videos
>find this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZmyFUIOqfw
>says he as a twitch account
>look him up to see what he's up to
>he's a woman now
twitch.tv/videos/389266788

based

That's really fucking cute of you, but I wish you would stop harming yourself like that.

Attached: IMG_2594.jpg (360x206, 14K)

People who get into Stepmania/other 4-key rhythm games are losers btw. 6-7-8key or fucking bust, you simpletons.

soys react in the opposite manner to what Marcus is championing, opening their gobs in amazement at the slightest thing.

American residences are horribly insulated unless you pay more for an outside company to blow insulation fluff into your walls. It's a capitalist nightmare over here, but at least the food is cheap and guns for suicide are aplenty.

based meditations poster

Times have changed dramatically since then, user. But it's okay, you and I both know that you'll find some other way to justify your anger problems. May God have mercy on the poor soul who decides to let you put your dick in them and the seeds she poops as well.

>Times have changed dramatically since then, user
Yes, because now righteous, civilized men have been softened and the animals of the world are tearing their works apart.

That is some low quality drywall, probably cheaply put up in the basement by the look of things. America is a hellhole for a lot of reasons but that shit is far cheaper than the norm.

Dude should've got a bigger table/desk. That would help his problem.

Yeah keyboard stepmania has that shitty esports vibe where it's all about having the "gear" and all the songs are retarded death metal songs cuz muh BPM.
I'd say playing FFR is totally acceptable for some casual rhythm gaming fun though.

>get kicked out of your mansion to make room for a refugee

Let them. We'll all burn together in the great culling 10 years from now.

Anger isn't the same thing as violence you literal neanderthal. The two don't always go hand in hand.

55 minutes and still no angry german kid

Attached: snapshot_23.59_[2016.09.27_06.52.35].png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

This reminds me, kids on tiktok like to show off how cool they are by showing off the holes they punched in the walls of their parents house. Why is this considered cool and edgy now? I always thought it was cringe and wasn't nearly autistic enough to do it myself. Had no idea it was so popular with normies.

>not posting the REAL version
youtube.com/watch?v=vjMk5PL2bjg

Attached: 1550801275159.png (250x250, 53K)

i didn't even finish watching this but delete this picture

No, law and violence are literally distinct.

these guys are cool, but what's with rhythm games and weeb faggotry, I'm so tired of it

>PC gamers

that probably sounded smart in your head, but you came off as a complete retard. don't make another post ever again, please

B-but hard times create strong men and good times create weak men...

massive cringe

>a bigger desk will cure autism
Kids going to need the round table from King Arthurs court.

>the remote part

Attached: 1533762661327.jpg (1024x574, 65K)

Is stepmania dead now?

>Pretty obvious it's staged
As someone who's had similar spergouts, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

Attached: 1551756379841.gif (270x404, 1.21M)

I will never understand why he tried to shove the remote control up his ass, especially since this was before the lgbt gay faggot era/age

Attached: 18834120342.gif (500x357, 358K)

He and his brother made a bunch of staged rage videos of him. Confirmed fake.

He literally has 34 other videos like this on his account.

Fuck me then that boy has talent, not even real autists sperg this hard. I never bothered checking anything else besides the main video.

You can tell when this kid has lost his mind when he starts explaining to the camera how he can always play DDR and points to parts of his broken monitor where shit will be in game.

bottom text

>do thing in the spur of the moment
>thing becomes viral
>proceed to repeat thing for e-fame
It's not hard to conceive.

ICH WILL UNREAL TOURNAMENT SPIELEN

>lie 33 times
>"I swear I didn't lie the first time though"
Nah.

How is it even possible to memorize those key maps? I can't see myself doing that shit ever.

he was progressive

You just MAY not have autism then, user.

>memorize
>key maps
Are you baiting or are you just an osu player

Sounds totally logic though.

The best part about that image is that none of them are taken in the USofA and if Brexit goes through none of them will be in the EU.

Attached: world-war-i-american-propaganda-poster-uncle-sam-britannia-lion-eagle-D0XK09.jpg (886x1390, 238K)

>since this was before the lgbt gay faggot era/age
I don't understand how this is relevant. Are you saying it would be acceptable for him now?

>all that fucked up drywall from getting mad about video games

The fuck kind of parents let this guy get assmad and ruin his room more than once, this dude should be in anger managment

Attached: 1403662407822.jpg (256x256, 71K)