Games with this feel?

Games with this feel?

Attached: 1551818520437s.jpg (250x177, 4K)

Attached: image.jpg (200x300, 22K)

>retards can't understand that Vergil has a pristine hairline and he just slicks his hair back while Dante keeps it loose
Guess now that Brendan is unfucked, you need something else to latch onto.

nothing else about the game, not a single thing, has proven to be unquestionably awful, so OHHH NO NO NO NO NO posters have to latch onto anything they can

>shill still defend "muh photorealism" in game about demon hunter with anime hair

>shitposter makes this thread every hour with the same pic

Pathetic

Life.

i dont get this meme

>DMKek still seething everytime they see this pic
LMAO

I thought by embracing his demon side he didn't age and that's why Dante became an uncle.

Attached: 1547659398006.png (810x810, 472K)

why is "lmao" a litmus test for whether or not you're a complete retard, bros?

Me

Because you keep replying to me, bros :^)

Why is this the new thing to hate on? I legitimately think he looks alright and have very few complaints. He looks like James Franco.
There was a shitshow when Dante and Nero got revealed. Some people still aren't over Trish and Nico. Anger over Vergil was inevitable because everyone is used to seeing him as a little anime twink.

Attached: 1551743308926.jpg (1067x625, 104K)

>Literally a perfect youth hairline
>retards pretend he's balding

same energy

Attached: 908890888.jpg (696x1043, 109K)

A lot of these dipshits are probably the same ones claiming Lady has a manjaw and then looking at her face-model and saying she doesn't

a large bonce doesn't equal balding but some mistake it as the same.

Nero looked too different from DMC4. Dante had the hobo looked but looked great once you got a lot at him. Nico is alright as long as she doesn't show her gums. Lady is good in game. Trish's mouth looks horrible and ruins her face. V is whatever. Vergil had a unique cool look so ending up as this guy is pretty bad. Everything else looks good though.

DMCV that releases Thrusday and Friday!

Attached: 0FDB8790-4931-4786-842E-F9FA862BDC5D.gif (703x588, 3.64M)

Foolishness Dante

Attached: James Franco.jpg (1365x2048, 303K)

is this a bogandoff brother

Attached: 1551745675355.jpg (353x918, 49K)

You know its 100% people with worse hairline that ty to cope by inventing standards almost no one can uphold, which makes them think that they are no worse than others who have much better hairlines than them.

I....have the same hairline...

WE FLY HIGH
NO LIE
YOU KNOW THIS

BALDIN'

Same energy

>shitposters decide to latch onto the soon to be released DMC like they did with smash, kingdom hearts and resident evil
Getting real sick of this meme