Attached: G.png (1066x547, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwl9ivxldjc
youtube.com/watch?v=GyE0AVPH_n8
youtube.com/watch?v=X5KveAh6dQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers tongue my anus

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwl9ivxldjc

You can't say the N-word! That's racist! I don't allow racists on my Youtube channel!

Attached: 1546933578437.jpg (318x565, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GyE0AVPH_n8

>3:00
youtube.com/watch?v=X5KveAh6dQw

whats the big commotion about the n-word? in contemporary usage, it's just a slang term for "man", without any positive or negative connotation, albeit very casual.

>those halcyon days
what went so wrong bros

Attached: 894789628753.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

yes, yet people insist that it somehow also carries it's archaic racist connotation simultaneously therefore only non-whites are allowed to say it because there have never been any non-white oppressors of black people in the history of the world or something.

10 years ago no one really gave a shit, and now its a big deal.

Attached: nigger-or-nigga.jpg (393x296, 35K)

Based and Iranian-pilled

Attached: 1523047115273.png (749x665, 662K)

does anyone here still watch Game Grumps? I know many of you liked it with Jon but none of you watch it now, right?

game grumps was always garbage. every show that follows its format is trash. it's a friend simulator for autistic, antisocial, room-temperature IQ lardasses. why would anyone want to sit through a video that consists of a few painfully average failed comedians playing a video game while making some lazy sarcastic remarks here and there. It's bottom tier banter that you will get from literally any friend group on planet earth. It fucking baffles my brain as to why/how this shit format got popular.

>it's a friend simulator for autistic, antisocial, room-temperature IQ lardasses
>It's bottom tier banter that you will get from literally any friend group on planet earth
user, I...

Attached: 1495642123788.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Same reason anyone would tolerate Yea Forums

actual room-temperature IQ

Stopped watching immediately after Jon left. Though I did watch the Hit & Run video because Yea Forums wouldn't shut up about it. It was actually pretty funny.

Fuck me is room temperature IQ a harsh insult in metric, gonna use that one.
But if you don't get the appeal of a friend simulator I question why you're on Yea Forums at all.

I tried to get into OneyPlays but it just wasn't for me, still refuse to watch nu-grumps though

Attached: gorillacake.jpg (634x791, 201K)

SuperMega is a good alternative. It's literally just two college friends playing videogames and trying to make eachother laugh.

I have friends so I don't see why I would waste time with those types of videos, especially when one of my friend groups is 100x funnier

I was in an eceleb thread one time and everyone kept on complaining about how political they were, so I'd rather not bother

>people that watch GameGrumps are antisocial autists
>GameGrumps only provides banter that you would find in any friend group
>Why do these antisocial autistis watch something that provides friend group like banter?
really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: retard.gif (430x408, 908K)

So you understand it's a friend simulator, and you must understand that the internet is full of friendless people, but you can't put 2+2 together because it's not for you?

they have 5 million subscribers. surely there aren't that many literal 0-frienders out there.

I never said that every subscriber was a 0-friender, but you did dumbass

my question is:
who the FUCK watches this if they have friends?
what could they possibly get out of this that they don't get higher quality of elsewhere?

To be honest with you, I have no real idea. I've known people in real life that watch channels like Game Grumps and OneyPlays that also have friends, and I have no idea why they do it. The most common explanation I hear over here is "it's good background noise" or "they're funny", which could make sense in some scenarios, except for the fact that Game Grumps is neither of those things. The videos aren't interesting, the two main members aren't funny, they don't have good chemistry, they don't play games that lead into funny moments, everything is soul-less as living hell, and they don't even have fun themselves. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was a Game Grumps fan, I agree with you that they're shit, I just wanted to point out how your statement didn't make a lot of sense.

Attached: beag.png (539x539, 47K)

They shitpost about trump every now and then but they do it ironically. Their political views are pretty neutral.

I am autismo, sorry if my train of thought seems spastic

Attached: goggledoggle.jpg (320x320, 30K)

alright, I have something to fill the Game Grumps void but I might check them out anyways

me too brother

Attached: 9A9872FA-2DF8-42A2-B891-6ADA3D1EBF40.jpg (210x240, 30K)