Now that VR is saved, what set will you be buying?

Now that VR is saved, what set will you be buying?

Attached: 1551565424896.webm (480x240, 728K)

In the test chamberrr

Can't wait

Odyssey+ and will return it if the Valve HMD is announced at GDC

Waiting for the valve headset + knuckles + boneworks/hl3 package

>hyped for the first time in years after watching videos
reminds me of the half-life 2 tech demos back in the day. hope it turns out well.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE TECH DEMOS INSTEAD OF PROPER FUCKING GAMES FOR VR

Htc vive or oculus rift

when are the controllers coming out?

why do they waste their money with this shit? just fucking research hijacking brainwaves so we can be directly inserted into the game

Tech demos are great tho.

My bet is that they will come out at the same time as the game since there's some nebulous partnership between SLZ and Valve.

kys sao fag

Anyone who is hyped for that shitshow is the same faggot who used a loli avatar in VRchat and tried to ERP with trannies.

I will be subscribing to Valve gear but only if its good.

vr will be saved when they have full body suits

They already are doing that user, but you got to let the normies ease into the concept first. GabeN even stated this in an AMA
>Much more narrowly, some of us are thinking about some of the AI work that is being hyped right now. Simplistically we have lots of data and compute capability that looks like the kinds of areas where machine learning should work well. Personally I'm looking at research in brain-computer interfaces.

vr will be saved when they have connected fleshlights

>My bet is that they will come out at the same time as the game since there's some nebulous partnership between SLZ and Valve.
i hope its soon simply because one of my vive controllers is half broken

whatever you say basedboy

Attached: th.jpg (474x693, 29K)

ay ay captain

Attached: 2019-03-05 19_06_19-vr sexbot - Google Search.jpg (1035x522, 39K)

im sick of paying £50 for tech demos that last 20 minutes