Is it really that simple?

is it really that simple?

Attached: 1548072256756.png (810x704, 593K)

>reddit
go back

They can't have the Nike Sponsor if they did that

I have both a 4channel and reddit tab open. Get with the times kid. Everybody uses reddit these days.

>Blue arms
Oh no no no

The biggest problem is their choice to constantly shoehorn this cartoon hedgehog into the real fucking world.
Every game is focused around Sonic on Earth with real humans despite having a wide variety of furry bait and a colorful world outside of that setting.

As retarded as blue arms are for Sonic, if you're going to make everything fuzzy, it makes sense.
However, I will never not be disgusted by the fact his gloved hands are just white hair instead, meanwhile he can wear Nikes just fine and not need red hair feet.

Right side one is far too much a cartoon to mix in with live action.

Sonic Unleashed did it pretty well

>actually defending manlet realistic sonic
BBBBAAASED GANG

The "shoes" are actually cartilage

I'll take Sonic Adventure over Sonic in Furfagland any day, the problem is that everyone developing sonic shit these days are incompetent hacks except for the Mania team

>redditor OP
Oi vey

oh no
this cant be good for chris chan's health

Attached: 1550686452477.jpg (264x242, 7K)

But the mouth?

How would it look in various angles? He would need a front mouth.

Sega’s investors must be running away at sonic speed if you catch my Tokyo Drift

honestly i wouldn't change the new design much but
>slightly bigger eyes, make the white fur between the eyes blue
>tan hands
>shoes that actually look like sonic's shoes (pic related, could still be nike promo shit)
that's about all i'd change, maybe change his body proportions a bit so he wouldn't look like a costumed midget.

Attached: 1zp2zdd.jpg (816x488, 28K)

Oh god what the fuck I just noticed that

Attached: 7EF1BB3D-6D29-4F50-BFAF-130FC47D3726.gif (512x512, 531K)

But sonic wears Soaps, not Nikes

right side doesn't have kissyface

Pretty much but I would say most outsourced devs that have made Sonic shit at least have an understanding of the series, more than Sonic Team does

>reddit
aside from that, yes its that simple
why the fuck did they make sonic look even more like a furry?

this is the only Sonic I'll accept.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)