What games does he play?

what games does he play?

Attached: yanggangbitch.jpg (512x512, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/policies/the-freedom-dividend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ecksdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i peeeeeeeeeeeeeee my pannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnts

Quick rundown on who this faggot chink is?

Monster Hunter

Deus ex.

Some faggot running for president who is stupid enough to think the solution for automation killing blue-collar jobs is to pay those people a grand a month.

Attached: yaaaanggaaaaang.jpg (750x332, 191K)

He sounds based

I’m voting for him just because he’s asian like me :)

The reaction sane Trump voters have been hoping for.

Attached: 1551205073166.png (1200x919, 1.4M)

Nice, I'm voting for him because hes Asian like you.

Yang?

Attached: serveimage.png (560x365, 123K)

Unironically voting for him because I wanna NEET without lying about having disabilities

Minimum has to be 1/4 asian and have the good mixed look not the asian look sorry senpai

I'd vote for him $1000 a month and I can neet it up with a neet rommate, maybe get a part time job and enjoy my life instead of having to work for kikes

Reminder:

Attached: yang.png (497x155, 52K)

Glad to see he's becoming a meme. I personally can't support him because Tulsi needs all the support she can get but I still want to see him make it to the debates and Iowa.

YANG GAAAAANG

>okay guys, it's a democrat candidate who offers gibs for votes
>but he appeals to WHITE people

Attached: 1328398774864.gif (255x191, 2.71M)

he finna get my vote...

YANG WILL GIVE US THE NEETBUCKS WE ALL DESERVE FOR LIVING IN CLOWNWORLD

stay mad?

Attached: yangf.png (843x634, 457K)

He's worth consideration for being the only candidate who seems to understand how serious automation-driven employment is going to become.

It'd be better if he connected UBI to some kind of public works program.

CAN'T BANG THE YANG

/pol/'s new meme president

CANT HANG THE YANG

I don't know what you people were expecting. This entire website is going to become unusable very soon thanks to Democrat astroturfing and shilling whoever their new election crony is. It won't just be limited to /pol/ as you can see.

Attached: thot patrol.png (844x557, 634K)

What video games will you spend your Yangbux on, Yea Forums?

Didn't Trump offer historically high tax refunds?

Attached: electrode.png (305x398, 135K)

*automation-driven UNemployment

Source for this?

But it's okay if it's Trump shitposting.

Trump shitposting was exclusive to /pol/, at least until realized you can get easy (You)s by larping as a supporter on other boards.

>visit /pol/
>nonstop shilling against trump, not for him

based yangposter
cant wait for UBI in 2021 bros

yang2020.com/policies/the-freedom-dividend/

Like every democrat he'll talk about it and do nothing.

>visiting /pol/

So what's stopping people from just fueling their drug addiction?

Nothing,
Some people will buy drugs, some people will stay at home and play video games, most sane people are going to take that money and make semi reasonable purchases, pay down debt, maybe with the extra flexibility a $1000 months provides start a business or learn a trade or move somewhere for a better job.

But yea some people will do drugs, like they do now.

Attached: 1551816602738.png (846x628, 512K)

YOOOOOOOOOONG OUT

At least I will have free money for video games every month. Sounds good.

B&R

Attached: 5c7b3d222628980ba701fdf3-750-375.jpg (750x375, 37K)

Is that Chad Warden's father? The PS1 I'd imagine.

Yup, stay mad corporate cuck

This isn't luddism, it's the opposite. It embraces that tech will do our menial jobs for us while we get to live comfy NEET life.

>the welfare state has created entitlement culture and state-dependancy in the fifty years since it was implemented as a consequence of most human animals being predisposed to look for the path of least resistance
>let's ratchet it up!

ALLLLLLL ABOOOOOOOOAAAARRRRDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 55552C8E-D6E2-41B1-9F60-31E14BBE67F7.png (638x532, 522K)

Attached: 49BBEC58-ECDC-41E8-8445-A15AFE064AA2.jpg (2550x3300, 2.97M)

this made me laugh out loud

What would happen if we just let blue collar workers become useless while also letting automation take away entry level white collar jobs too? Is a total and complete collapse of modern """"""society"""""" not a good thing? Hope I'm not being too edgy...

What is the solution to entire industries being replaced for infinitely more efficient and less costly automation?

maybe we should make a /leftypol/ just to keep them contained

the game that lovers play
with ur mom

hehehe

jokes aside, it would be fucking cool to have a $1000 bill with Andrew Yang's face on it if he becomes president

the fuck kind of weapon is she using, it's like an amalgamation of what gungrabbers see when they think "assault weapon"

not bribing people to go along with it.

Execution. Poor people don't deserve to live.

Sounds like my chinkesedent. I'll gladly take free money until the food chain collapses from climate change and we all become cannibals.

Give workers enough notice so they can do something about it.
I've been (unsuccessfully) giving talks to miners about how their jobs will be automated in 5, 10 years tops, and they need to brace for it, alternative paths they can take, etc., and all they want is to kick my ass and spit in my face.

>give plebs $1000
>they spend it paying off debt or loans you issued in the first place

Attached: israel flag.gif (480x360, 1.59M)

I simply thought it's spammed by chinese drones

>The current welfare system rewards you for not doing work, once you do work you start to get less free stuff.

>The Freedom Dividend doesn't punish you for working, instead it supplements your current take home pay.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

based, he's got my vote.

Attached: 1534641238113.jpg (359x305, 24K)

They all say that, the lying whores.

There is none, companies will do this until they destroy the mass market.

You first, faggot. Better see your billionaire card, or the underground cities are off limits. Only a few are going to survive this mass extinction, and I doubt you're one of them.

>sucking a literal chink's dick this hard
Are you fucking kidding me?

literally NONE say that.

Attached: 1551743253061.jpg (1280x888, 175K)

-LITERALLY- a Chinese drone thread.

an economically illiterate communist

Yikes

Attached: file.png (1080x879, 495K)

guns aren't the problem, americans are.

Every time someone talks about automation as if it's a massive concern my eyes roll like I have a demonic possession.

>manufacturing and maintaining robots is expensive
>continuously buying the license for robots is also expensive
>you have to train people to work with, on and alongside the robots

Think about it in the most simple terms you can. Rather than paying 1 fuckwit to screw lids onto a jar via conveyor belt and yes, even a simple conveyor belt is patented technology you have to buy, be licensed for, pay to maintain, etc. you must now pay 5 fuckwits to monitor the lid-screwer robot, fix it if it breaks, have a license to use it, so on and so forth. You can't just go on Craigslist and buy an enormous manufacturing robot as if it was a used car either. You are 100% beholden to whoever manufactures that robot, and there is no way to paint it as cheaper than just paying a worker.

So you know what happens? Automation is kept minimal. Companies hire overseas workers, who:

>will work for one tenth of the salary of the average American worker
>spend virtually no overhead on employee well-being (nobody cares if Chang dies)
>outnumbers Americans 10 to 1
>can bypass every single labor and union law in the United States, effectively a modern equivalent to slave labor

And if you want to bring them here? Those poor immigrant workers will almost always take out ten times more debt than Americans, who are already debt-saturated and less profitable, due to a combination of immigrants being uneducated+stupid and being desperate to "live in America, the land of opportunity."

Attached: SOY.jpg (416x443, 135K)

the dark ones specifically

Was this him tweeting ironically all of the entry-level anti-gun fallacies?

Attached: 1551812546561.png (1280x922, 1.27M)

He's not wrong though.

>americans
You forgot "African."

Fortnite. Developed by Tencent

Andrew Yang has an undergraduate degree in econ from an Ivy league

Just like he ironically wants to bribe people with $1000 to vote for him.

mad drumpfy?

Attached: cope.png (577x149, 15K)

>/pol/ is unironically gonna support a fucking dude promising you money if he wins the election
Nigger you are just as stupid as people supporting Bernie for MUH FREE COLLEGE

Attached: askyourmom.png (410x453, 208K)

just remember to vote and it can become a reality!

The main difference is that Bernie isn't an accelerationist. Yang gang all the way.

Attached: NickLand.jpg (171x266, 12K)