How do twitch streamers survive? They play the same shitty game for countless of hours...

How do twitch streamers survive? They play the same shitty game for countless of hours. How do you not want to blow your brains out at some point?

Attached: 0.png (626x627, 225K)

They're addicted to attention user, video games are just a tool

Yea Forums - streamers/ecelebs

>All that red bull

Enjoy your death when you reach 40

they're barely human anymore

money

How do wagies survive? They work the same shitty job for countless years. How do you not want to blow your brains out at some point?

Retard, do you even work? What would you prefer, play the same garbage game every day or work like a dog in a job you hate everyday?

Attached: 1550986023510.png (439x452, 72K)

Based ninja

Wtf i love red bull now

They probably are suicidal I'd hate having to play the same game for over a year and not getting to my backlog

Fuck, I'd play the same game for countless hours if I made as much money off of it as some Twitch streamers do.

show even ONE vaguely scientific report on effects of red bull leading shortened life span.

at worst you'll get insomnia, physical addiction or diabetes.

And the kidney stones.

every single streamer/e-sports player is going bald because they wear headphones and stay inside 24/7

>They play the same shitty game for countless of hours.
>stay home and rake in the money instead of working 9 to 5 for mister schlomo

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-05-14h08m58s658.png (1280x720, 1000K)

i think the part where they earn a living helps

by having a job that is challenging. retail faggots need not apply

well i do that how come im not going bald

Those things you listed shorten your life span you fucking retard

He doesn't necessarily drink it. Big brands furnish water in their cans to promoters.

because they have other hobbies/social life on the side besides streaming/working.

Same as any other job. Work always sucks ass. Making your income reliant on something you enjoy is a good way to ruin something precious.

When the say seems long, just remember that you can sleep rolling naked in money.

>diabetes doesn't lead to shortened lifespan
ameriblobs everyone

I would gladly shovel shit 12 hours a day for a couple of years if I knew doing so was making me a multimillionaire. Dude never has to work a day in his life again even if his whole streaming career was ended in an instant.

It's the social interaction. There was one streamer i put on sometimes, reasonably chill guy, who admitted that he finds it difficult to play singleplayer games without the constant company chat gives him anymore.

That's the point he's trying to make. Playing fortnite everyday eventually stops making it playing, and starts making it work. It's exactly the same, day in and day out. On top of that you have to entertain a bunch of kids in chat so they get their moms credit card and donate money to you, and then you have to read out what they say in their dumb donations, and say "thanks" every five minutes to some subscriber nonsense, it all just gets tiring at some point.

Takes a toll on your mental health to just sit in front of a computer all day everyday. Just look at sodapoppin.

This is the same kind of retard that posts multiple waifu threads.