If the leaks are true and it comes to pc, is there a reason to have an xbox...

If the leaks are true and it comes to pc, is there a reason to have an xbox? Halo is the only reason I even bought one so whats the point?

Attached: Halo-Master-Chief-Collectio-1.jpg (640x360, 173K)

Who plays Halo on PC especially Windows 10? Anyway I'm getting an Anaconda for Halo 5 and Infinite, never played Halo on PC and I'm not starting.

No steam no buy
Fuck Windows 10 store

what leaks? you mean the lies we've been hearing for years?

>he thinks they're going to release halo natively on pc instead of locking it behind a streaming service

>these fucking mouthbreathing toddlers browse the same board as you
Playing dogshit games like Halo or CoD are bad enough but you actually prefer playing FPS with a controller on a shitty slow TV with subpar framerates? Unironically hang yourself.

Doesn't halo take more skill then cod though? I always looked at halo as arena shooter lite because you have to memorize weapon spawns timers etc and u start with nothing but AR and pistol

How about you hang yourself, Quake has been dead for years it's time for you to face reality and join your dead ass franchise. Halo was made for console, get over it.

Halo games are good my guy. I know you think you've acquired "le patrician" taste since finding Yea Forums and all but the games are good.

I'm betting that you're the same autist as earlier from the gunfu thread.

Halo's slow and all of the guns are weak. What do you think? Items spawning on the map don't immediately make the game take skill.

It's the same braindead shit.

You have to be a fucking chimp to think shitting on your garbage series that killed the genre is a meme.

No.

what leaks?

Eh whatever, you autists are all the same regardless.

Man, I'm so happy Quake is dead.

Do Halofags have no self-awareness?

>arena shooter lite because you have to memorize weapon spawns timers
are you fucking stupid? by this logic even COD was a arena shooter

You'll have to excuse him, halofags don't know any better. They've heard about Quake, but never played a shooter older than Halo.

>buying a console for halo
OH NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: emoji.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Xbox will become for people who can't handle a PC just for games... like me.

>microsoft killing the only reason to still buy an xbox
nah
and if it was on PC it'd be win10 store exclusive anyways and they can fuck off with that noise.

There wasn't a reason to have an xbox one before this.
The PC version will also be shit because of Windows store. No mods or anything. Hope Halo Online can just scrap some of the maps for use.

it will definitely be a win10 store exclusive, but fuck I might even buy it if they actually release it and it's a good port.

You're the ACfag of Halo threads, you should see a doctor about your autism.

Halo's dead, friend.

That's what Xbox always been through.

you're a fag

The only reason to own an xbox is Halo. It's a lose-lose for xbox, but Halo can be saved if it goes back to its roots and released on PC. Halo was always Microsoft's money maker, but unfortunately Halo is shit now.
Nobody gives a shit about some faggy racing game like Forza.

>win10 only
This isnt true right? Right?

of course it is.
It's going to be win10 only, and exclusive to the windows store

Halo made MLG. You've clearly never played it or you sucked at it. And CE was a faster game than Halo 5.

Doesn't seem like it to me.

Attached: halo_infinite_reboot.jpg (825x464, 29K)

>Halo made MLG.
So Halo made cancerous esports that force games onto a circuit instead of allowing them to naturally develop a scene?
>And CE was a faster game than Halo 5.
That's not saying much to me.

Fug
Is there anyway to get around it? Virtual machines or compatability modes or piracy?

>being this delusional

>Halo made MLG
How is that an argument? What the fuck does shitty esports cancer have to do with anything?

>Halo made cancer

mad cuz bad ;)

depends what exactly you want to "get around"
Are you on windows 10 without the store (using LTSB/LTSC)? If you are, I think the MyDigitalLife forums has a script to install the windows store.
If you aren't on windows 10, but on a different windows, you're probably shit out of luck.

If you are on linux, you can use kvm virtual machine to install windows 10 with near native performance and you'll be able to run anything from the windows store.

>piracy
I think only a few UWP games have been cracked, but it's possible. Not sure if a cracked halo mcc will run on older windows versions though.

4 isn't as bad as people make it out to be, and 5 has good forge mode. As long as it has really good online, infinite will be a killer.

I will 100% play it, but only if it's free for xbone MCC owners.

The guy who correctly leaked halo infinite before it's announcement is saying he has sources confirming MCC PC soon(TM). Hes pretty credible so I'm inclined to believe it.

>casual console halo shitter calling others bad
Interesting.

Might be a game pass pusher.

I will always play halo on console because the competition manageable there but on pc you get these sweaty fat 50 gazzillian fps hz monitor neckbeards try harding. Pc gaming itself is just a collection of try hard enthusiasts or shit people who just hack everything.

>I'm too incompetent to use a mouse to point at people and click

Sorry your shitty dead quake clone never reached the level of competition that Halo has. :)

The servers are going to be shared 100 percent. Just get ready to lose because casual shitters are on Xbox while you have kb mouse.

That's not how it works, child. Becoming esports cancer doesn't magically raise the skill ceiling of your babby shit game.

So would it be reasonable to dual boot into linux, run that vm and run the game normally?

Based

Having literally 2 people playing your game for no money at all doesn't make it better.

that would be cruel. I hate the idea of 343 punishing the people who got an xbone just for this game, making them double dip on the 3 year disaster that was MCC. I might do it for the sake of Halo 1-4 & working multiplayer finally on PC, but only on sale.

Attached: 1547602128224.png (672x537, 482K)

Exactly, money or your precious MLG has nothing to do with how good a game is. Thanks for admitting that.

It doesn't even feel fun playing mouse kb

Halo is balanced around a controller that's why eldewrito plays like floaty garbage on pc but feels perfect on MCC and both run at 60 fps so framerate isn't to blame.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: file.png (484x214, 62K)

Halo Online feels perfect. You're just a console baby.

But H3 feels perfect in MCC*

Halo 3 feels like shit regardless, but you're still right.

At the moment, the xbox game pass has way more games on the xbox one than on pc.

Real competitive games were always a niche. Do you want to go on proving that the core of your playerbase consists of 14 year old braindead casual trash like you?

>real competitive games
>when there is nobody to compete against

>Halo 3 on PC

I DID MY WAITING, 12 YEARS OF IT!

It feels like shit and the aiming is floaty and all over the place. I literally have over 1000 hours in fps shooters alone on my PC so I know what good aiming should feel like. Halo 3 aiming on pc isn't right. Halo 3 aiming on mcc is perfect and feels how it should.

Can’t get one decent Halo thread on here without annoying ass shitposters derailing the thread.

Attached: A51FBA55-3D2E-4072-9599-5CAEFCF7D1CD.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Microsoft is trying to make the xbox a budget games only pc instead of competing in any shape or form.
They lost pretty hard this gen.

No, fuck off.

>soon winblows 10 will be able to natively run xbone games
>tfw soon every exclusive game on xbone will be on PC
>but also tfw i bought an xbone

Attached: 1545637523255.png (400x300, 219K)

That handful of players provide more competition than you console fuckboys ever could.

Take the hint and kill yourselves out of Yea Forums.

>windows store exclusive
No thanks, I prefer not having Microshaft in my throat.

So you're just shit and need auto-aim.

you may find other casuals more welcoming at reddit

>console players upset because others get to enjoy their exclusive game
>assmad boomers who post about a game they don't even like
hmm

Yes it's either this or the one retard shitposting about ODST and Reach.

Will this mean that the game can be cracked and I can play it without the Microsoft store?
Not really interested in online I just love the campaign

When did battlefield, cs:go, pubg etc get auto aim on pc?

>bought an xbone
>almost all of my games are on disc
>PC upgrade makes me install win10
>this happens

Attached: 1547415852786.jpg (640x480, 162K)

No.

Attached: 1505967083918.jpg (196x258, 13K)

>STOP LIKING GAMES I DON’T LIKE!

>windows store

Attached: 1550260629823.png (399x322, 33K)

why dont you join others that do like those games tough?

Attached: Reddit_Armie.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Because they’re already here.

>DON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MY FAVORITE GAME OR ELSE

Attached: 1510399835055.png (800x480, 212K)

>It's not fun to be on control when playing video games. It's more fun to have the computer aim for you

Attached: kek.jpg (680x695, 34K)

>delusional
Stay angry

>dude this trailer with no gameplay is totally going to save the franchise and xbox as a brand!

This

all 3 of you?

>DON’T MAKE A THREAD ABOUT A GAME SERIES I DON’T LIKE OTHERWISE I’M GOING TO SCREECH ABOUT IT FOR THE NEXT FIVE HOURS!

Join the club.

They really weren't that good, leaving it at that for today.

Attached: 2095545_1.jpg (630x630, 61K)

so you want a safespace for your favorite game?
then reddit might be more your speed

It's a free board, I can tell you your game is shit as much as I want. You getting so upset about me not liking Halo makes me want to dislike it even more.

Seeth harder

>dude i am so desperate for a good game im going to trust a CG trailer
literally no different than basedwars fans

It was an engine trailer though.

it's really not that bad.
you just launch the game. you don't have to interact with the store other than buying the game.

Well, I hoped for Xbox redemption arc but we get MS redemption instead. They could turn around next gen as new Xbone had a chance to win over PS5. But it's fine I guess, since MS wants the reinessance of PC gaming (Valve has been dead for years).
It's gonna be sad but if PS2/3 BC for PS5 is true I will pick it over Xbox Zero.

Xbone is dead and Microsoft is dropping the "One" in Xbox, Anaconda will be great and Windows 10 PC will continue to be pretty irrelevant.

The only thing that matters is will it have split screen or support lan play. If not who gives a fuck.

I’m sure if guys were here to have any sort of worthwhile discussion on why you didn’t like the games rather than shitposting for epic lolz, there wouldn’t be as much outrage.

It is infinitely more cruel to keep it xbone exclusive

Bro not the same guy, but damn that's a lot of cope. Quake and unreal are fucking dead. No one cares about ye olde arena shooter when there's tons of better and more interesting (to the player) options. That's all that matters is what the majority of people like, and it radically changes every few years because shit does get boring. Why do you think the 80s and 90s action movies stopped being made for example? The taste of people changed. Deal with it.