Should video game companies be responsible for damage to your console?

Should video game companies be responsible for damage to your console?

Attached: apex.png (944x203, 29K)

Basic tort law. You break it you buy it. The shit in the shrinkwrap contract doesn't override negligence.

Not to defend them, fuck Bioware all in all, but the term "bricking" is being used pretty gratuituously lately. What's the game exactly doing? Crashing it or legit breaking the system?

Videogame companies aren't even responsible enough to pay their taxes, what makes you think they give a fuck about bricking your console?

Good luck suing a company which will cost more than 60 dollars and finding even if you win you get 60 dollars

It's like the red ring of death the system is fucked

Holy shit, how even? Overheating?

Considering they imprison people for spreading viruses, yes.

>(updated)
The PS4 was beyond warranty and Sony said it was more likely a hardware failure from over use.

In all honesty I say Bioware and all their employees should be hanged or have their throats slit

This but unironically

>bunch of retards who.never turn their consoles off are upset that their consoles are shitting the bed after 8 straight hours of playing a game that requires a lot of processing power to run.

If you took care of your consoles then they wouldn't break

>It's like the red ring of death the system is fucked
>Anthem.
Holy fucking shit. EA have made a legitimate kill switch to consoles. ON BOTH SIDES PS4 AND XB1. Brutal. I don't kknow whether to laugh or cry.

Attached: Lost my shit..gif (384x372, 1.85M)

>close game
>turns off your ps4/crashes your ps4
>game crashes
>ps4 crashes
>memory leak issue that may or may not brick your ps4, can sometimes be fixed by booting in safe mode and rebuilding database, other times just kills the console completely
That's how bad it is, you cant even turn the fucking game off without potential for damage and leaving it on for to long is going to cause damage

>punish the few players who actually bought their garbage game
Absolutely hilarious

How does a game like this make it out to the public? Fuck me, how does a CONSOLE allow that kind of shit from any software you can run on it?

Attached: 1460465097253.gif (480x480, 136K)

By having tranny creatures be in charge

Attached: CA186255-1FBC-435A-89B1-7DA79CF55FF7.jpg (1024x593, 43K)

Ay dios mio

Attached: 1518793307668.jpg (607x773, 169K)

Divine retribution for buying Anthem.

It doesn't actually do those things. He just took a random list of hardware complaints and blamed them all on Anthem.

No. It's not their fault your shitty hardware is so pathetic it can't run a game with middle of the road visuals without dying in the process.

This is like buying a brand new car that burst into flames after a ten hour road trip and being told that it's your fault for driving it too much.

The PS4 is built with Rest Mode in mind. Someone isn't retarded for using it

>It doesn't actually do those things.
NO IT DOES. Go a bunch of faggots from N7 club XB1 basically Anthem and Mass Effect. Saying there shit is fucking up. It's slow but it does strike. Basically Anthem fucking your system.

Attached: Excitment.gif (398x498, 1.23M)

Why do you talk like this? Are you sick?

English motherfucker

Attached: 1456144801055.gif (250x140, 2.99M)

I remember when people claimed this about Final Fantasy XIII too.

I think people are just mad that they blew their money on a bad game and want revenge.

Sorry. Okay so I was on the N7 club. And I noticed alot of people spamming Anthem is amazing. But then I noticed alot of people warning people about issues. Regarding both game and consoles. Since I have not bought nor committed to Anthem. I found it quite exciting and amusing.
Okay that is all you are getting out of me. But I tried.

Attached: okay.....gif (500x213, 1.95M)

But I thought consoles didn't have bugs or issues like PC? Did you lie to me Yea Forums?

>Consoletards SEETHING

Sony is to blame. They've greenlit it

Are you a neural network?

What the fuck is a N7 club and why should I know what the fuck it is?

>tfw an esl is the one that jumped to support you
I posted that list of issues, it was pulled from discord, some anons yesterday, and one guy I know at work that lost his shit and smashed his ps4 with a hammer after Anthem bricked it

>tumblr gif

Just buy another PS4 bro, based Sony

Attached: 1531108475443.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

No I'm really fucking High. So I thought instead of doing the obvious. I would go the opposite way in that post and reply.
>What the fuck is a N7 club and why should I know what the fuck it is?
It is nothing special. It is just a club for Bioware fans to post screenshots and videos of Bioware Games....Such as Anthem.
>I posted that list of issues
Get ready for alot more that is all I can say.
K.

Attached: K.jpg (720x540, 47K)

It's crashing, but this is different. I suspect it's doing shit to the hard drive that it's not intended to do.

>what is a hold harmless agreement?
you can absolutely contract away tort liability, fucking retard

My buddy was saying to me the other day he can't go an hour on PC playing Anthem before it completely freezes or crashes to desktop

Shouldn't people be blaming a shit system for breaking under the pressure of a poorly optimized game, then?

>no I’m high
opinion discarded for being retarded

There’s almost no point using analogies with that type of idiot, user. They won’t get it

Based bioware breaking Snoy Pnoys toys lmaooooo

I no longer want to see the bioware sjws get their studio closed. That is passé. I want them in jail for negligence now.

>tranny creature

Nah, that's just how white women look.

>opinion discarded for being retarded
If I'm retarded why haven't I bought Anthem. And I'm taking your saying like EA takes creative right's and freedoms to anyone with a soul or optimism.

Attached: giggles fuck shit dammit.gif (280x250, 2.8M)

because marijuana is for retards, retard

Depends on the local laws; those don't always hold up in court.

>hold harmless agreement

Something that you can't just slap in anytime you feel like and then dance away with blatant negligence. Go ask how that clause helped out with the Apple and Samsung battery fires. Or Sony with it's PSN breach.

That's a more interesting question. Sony DID approve the game.

The right punishment for Biodrones.

>People down 60-150 bucks.
>even Total K.O. Consoles.
And I'm stupid for drugs over games? Okay that's cool.

Attached: that's my horse.gif (500x360, 413K)

*releases a fucking CONSOLE breaking bug in your path*
Bioware are done for now, aren't they?

Attached: 1485049784391.jpg (500x501, 57K)

This was something that i expected Fallout to do, how do you fuck up so bad that Fallout is more stable than your game.