Is he supposed to be a gorilla? Gorillas don’t have brown fur

Is he supposed to be a gorilla? Gorillas don’t have brown fur

Attached: F97C94FD-9CCD-4F78-B4B3-65369B02DF2F.png (579x388, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/what-is-the-difference-be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure they also don't wear red ties - they wear blue.

As far as I know Gorillas don't gain antigravity powers if they spin

he's a kong

Kongs are a different species of Gorillas

gorillas also don't eat bananas. what's your point?

Says who?

Why do zoomers only care about realism?

because they've never encountered a fun video game. they were born into an era dominated by marketing trends and graphics/cinematics

now that we know the star fox racing shit is fake do you think retro have been working on another dk game between tf and mp4?

They also don't have pink skin, human looking eyes and generally anthropomorphic features, but guess the fuck what, he's not meant to look fucking realistic you sperg

I hope to god that they are. We really need more dong games.

Crocodiles can't walk on their hind legs either

explain

Attached: 1495571808004.jpg (314x408, 39K)

Shouldn't it be hair and not fur?

Also fun fact, humans are just as hairy as gorillas as both have on average 5 million hair follicles.

You took the bait

He is not a gorrilla, he is a kong.

Gorillas > Chimps

Attached: shavendong.jpg (701x633, 27K)

Cursed

Gorillas have fur.
Hair refers to the long strands of keratin like the ones you find on human heads.

Attached: diddydong.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Attached: 1a4do1.jpg (620x382, 48K)

scientificamerican.com/article/what-is-the-difference-be/
>SA: Is there a difference between hair and fur?
>NS: There isnt. Hair and fur are the same thing.

fun fact: if were counting the tv show as canon dk little jimmy neutron hair shape is apart of his body and not his hair

He is literally a Kong not a gorilla.

Attached: x800-5448.jpg (800x800, 83K)

Honestly yeah since I never gave a shit about Metroid Prime and Tropical Freeze is the best platformer of the last decade. They need to make at least one more to wrap it up into a perfect trilogy. The only problem is that all the metroid fags over the years gave them shit for being tired of doing Metroid and wanting to do something different.
Also grassland groove is perfection in a level form

Fuck me. It was the only pic I had. There was a huge thread where someone slowly replaced DK and Diddy's features until they looked like that.

He's a donkey gorilla hybrid retard. DONKEY kong.

Attached: dk face swap.png (1024x694, 736K)

Tiny Kong was created as a replacement for Dixie Kong since they were only allowed to have DKC1 characters in DK64. Once Dixie Kong was allowed back, they had to differentiate Tiny Kong somehow

oh shut the fuck you giant fucking sperg, I like both metroid and dk, enough with the butthurt it's been 5 years since tropical freeze release

Bullshit.