What are some Christian friendly video game?

What are some Christian friendly video game?

Attached: haveasafetrip.jpg (1366x768, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christcenteredgamer.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/977200/Bible_Test/
youtube.com/watch?v=eNocZNPgEVs&t=295s
youtube.com/watch?v=3sh9LthC1rA
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkjkJzREd4
youtube.com/watch?v=JclCBSZsnXw
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/pc-mac/6870-nekopara-complete-extra-pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Racing games for the most part.

Attached: pope-john-paul-ii-ferrari-9.jpg (1000x667, 151K)

grand strategy games and DOOM

Attached: whatishtisexpressionsupposetoconvey.jpg (1366x768, 157K)

Super Noah's Ark 3D

But grand strategy games allow niggers and seaniggers and slantniggers like me to rampage across the sacred white land of Europe

Hatred
Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno

the Diablo series

Its not that hard to find fiction games

>white

SMT

dont you kill god in those games?

only the fake ones, and the one true god is canon in the SMT universe
btw jesus is iirc the maxed out persona from P3's protagonist

YHVH isn't real God.

christcenteredgamer dot com

Considering the sequels, he obviously gets better. I mean Jesus himself was known to pack a phoenix down or two.

They also have a passion of the christ in devil summoner.

HE DID IT. HE TOLD THE MOST UNORIGINAL JOKE IN THE LAST 20 YEARS

christcenteredgamer.com/

Browse and discover, user

so whats God's real name then?
Elohim? Jehova?

These guys are pretty based, no doubt.

Attached: file.png (1197x611, 516K)

both are spooks, the whole old testament is just jew tricks, jesus saw through those and so God is just named God, simple as

Tetris, as it's all about twisting stuff to make them fit.

The following PS4 games have a morality score of 90 or higher

Spintires: Mudrunner (PS4)
Cities: Skylines (PS4)
The Golf Club 2 (PS4)
Puzzle Showdown 4K (PS4)
F1 2016 (PS4)
Boggle (PS4)
Monopoly Family Fun Pack (PS4)
Pure Pool (PS4)
Pure Chess (PS4)
Danger Zone (PS4)
Scrabble (PS4)
Tetris Effect (PS4)
de Blob (PS4) 25 January 2018
Ride 2 (PS4)
Hue (PS4)
Schrödinger’s Cat And The Raiders Of The Lost Quark (PS4)
Tiny Brains (PS4)
Battle Ages (PS4)
Birthdays the Beginning (PS4)
Trackmania Turbo (PS4)
de Blob 2 (PS4)
Nex Machina: Death Machine (PS4)
Railway Empire (PS4)
One Upon Light (PS4)
Steep: Winter Games Gold Edition (PS4)
Alchemic Jousts (PS4)
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition (PS4)
Disney Infinity 3.0
Chariot (PS4)
Trials Fusion (PS4)

Sunday Funday: The ride

Now XBox: One

Moto Racer 4 (Xbox One)
Uno (Xbox One)
Cubikolor (Xbox One)
Spectra (Xbox One)
Leo's Fortune HD Edition (Xbox One)
Tempest 4000 (Xbox One)
America’s Greatest Game Shows: Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy (Xbox One)
Soda Drinker Pro (Xbox One)
RGX Showdown (Xbox One)
Super Bomberman R: Shiny Edition (Xbox One)
Octahedron (Xbox One)
Valentino Rossi (Xbox One)
Giana Sisters: Dream Runners (Xbox One)
Draw a Stickman: Epic (Xbox One)
Overcooked! 2 (Xbox One)
Aaero (Xbox One)
In Between (Xbox One)
Knight Squad (Xbox One)
Risk (Xbox One)
Circuit Breakers (Xbox One)
Typoman Revised (Xbox One)
Crayola Scoot (Xbox One)
Hasbro Family Fun Pack (Xbox One)
Dance Central Spotlight (Xbox One)
Atari Flashback Classics Vol. 3 (Xbox One)
Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Xbox One)
Commander Cherry's Puzzled Journey (Xbox One)
Kalimba (Xbox One)

Any, if your faith is strong then nothing can shake it least of all a fucking game.

For the PC there's too many to go out to 90, so the following have a morality score of 100

Match Point (PC)
Rise of Industry (PC) (Preview)
Exotic Matter (PC) (Preview)
Auralux: Constellations (PC)
Tracks - The Train Set Game (Preview) (PC)
Floor Kids (PC)
Franchise Hockey Manager 4 (PC)
Crayon Physics Deluxe (PC)
Gravel (PC)
Shatter (PC)
Asteroids Minesweeper (PC)
Up and Down (PC)
Ode (PC)
Tiles (PC)
Bird of Light (Mac)
Spheria (PC)
Akihabara - Feel the Rhythm (PC)
Kings of Israel (PC)
Aim Hero Preview (PC)
Curvatron (PC)
Overcooked (PC)
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO (PC)
Mahjong Deluxe 3 (PC)
Upwards, Lonely Robot (PC)
Plush (Mac)
INK (PC)
Protoshift (PC)
DiRT Rally (PC)
That Dragon, Cancer (PC)
Poncho (PC)
Farming Simulator 15 Gold Edition (PC)
Poly Bridge (Mac) (Preview)
Girls Like Robots (Mac)
David. (PC)
LYNE (Mac)
Ticket to Ride (Mac)
Construction Simulator 2015 (PC)
Cities in Motion 2 (PC)
TrackMania 2: Valley (PC)
TrackMania 2: Stadium (PC)
Moses: Escape from Egypt (PC)
Bible Islands
TrackMania 2: Canyon (PC) Cheryl Gress
Praise Champion (PC)
Shooting Blocks (PC)
Ship Simulator Extremes (PC)
Tidalis (PC)
Bob Came In Pieces (PC)
Solomon Says: Anything Goes
My Adventures Through Heaven
City Rain (PC)
Keys Of The Kingdom (PC)
G:Into The Rain (PC)
Charlie Church Mouse Kindergarten (PC)
Amazing Bible (PC)
TrackMania Nations Forever (PC)
Break-Out The Bible (PC)
Contemporary Christian Expansion pack #3 (PC)
Clicktoy (PC)
Heavenly Harmony: Christmas Classics (PC)
Veggie Tales: Dance Dance Dance (PC)
Solomon Says Volume 2: Amazing Animals
Bibleman: A Fight for Faith
Save The Meeklets (Preview)
BibleTrivia Pro Saintly Millionaire
Big Genius Bible Trivia
Adventure Pinball Forgotten Island (PC)

Never mind the fact that street racing brought on the second dark age of Christianity

>Has a morality rating that's independent from the game's actual rating, so their personal views don't get in the way of recognizing good points in games
How is it that Christian game reviewers do the job better than """""journalists"""""?

ChristCenteredGamer is, funnily enough, actually a very good and thorough review site.

What a wholesome thread. I’ve been playing through the Castlevania games Lords of Shadow isn’t great but it’s story is very Christian. They even speak of being protected by Chris’s love.

After quickly browsing, Rocket League might be their highest rated game overall.

Attached: file.png (202x294, 15K)

Whoever writes for this site is actually an excellent game reviewer, so fucking bizarre.

Sadly the sequel doesn't measure up, and it does involve dealing with pagan goat men

The ending where you literally punch the shit out of Satan is goat though

the forgiveness part of their religion might compell them to understand why others might find enjoyment in things that they dont, that might be a streach though

>come to thread expecting shitflinging
>found peaceful discussion and a great review site
well, I'd be darned, this was a great thread

Attached: 1521039845746.png (764x1080, 1.57M)

By in large the castlevania games - at least the early ones, are indeed very Christian, and there's an undercurrent of Christianity and salvation in it. Ex. Castlevania III, Trevor and Sypha are literally agents of the vatican there to fuck Dracula's shit. This sadly didn't make it to the netflix series (to a lot of peoples Salt)

>might compell them to understand why others might find enjoyment in things that they dont
Nah, they don't give high scores to games they don't enjoy.
The morality score is literally how safe the game is for anyone to play, as far as I can understand it.
If you made a game depicting entirely Old Testament stories, it would get a lower morality score than Red Alert 2.

always do the opposite of what OP is baiting you to do

Whatever was the actual pronunciation of "YHVH" is missing in time as ancient people refused to make records explaining how it was pronounce.

then its even better than i thought
for a father this would be a great site, be able to check up how safe the game is for your kid to play is something i havent seen in many places else

There's lots of shitskin Christians. And you can always do the reverse and smash exotic nig skulls until they cease to exist.

that's mostly how I look at it too, even if you aren't christian it gives a thorough break down of what exactly is in a game, content wise. Granted labels do this as well but they're necessarily brief and incomplete.

Because Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ loves us user!
Consider going to Church!

Attached: FEA70528-80B7-4AF1-831B-0C33FAECC4D5.jpg (592x600, 141K)

"Gaming" "journalists" truly are some of the biggest hacks out there.

It’s seems to be a much more transparent esrp, cero, pegi style rating that uses Christian morals as their lens rather than whatever the heck the other guys use to judge a games maturity.

That’s because you where never suppose to speak it. It’s why most bible’s translate it to THE LORD.

Friendly reminder that the Bishop of Greitit did nothing wrong’

Shin Megami Tensei

Isn't that the guy who literally got BTFO by demons because God had enough of his shit?

reminder that christ is king

Huh, I didn't know there was a redwall game. I loved those books as a kid.
They give it a 64% (actual rating, not morality which is 94%). I wonder if that's above average, or absolute shit like most reviewers seem to do these days.

reminds me that through inheritance the current king of jerusalen is the king of spain

>using a crown of gold where jesus used a crown of thorns
yeah no, hard pass

He abused his power and used the church to further himself. A sad but true fact because the church is maintained by men, flawed as they are.

Game Score - 68%
Gameplay - 14/20
Graphics - 7/10
Sound - 7/10
Stability - 3/5
Controls - 3/5

Strong Points: Large amount of worldbuilding text and dialog; good voice acting
Weak Points: Brief; available moves don’t support stealth and platforming well; reloading the area, such as after a death, does not reset the world correctly; the player mouse can clip through walls
Moral Warnings: Some blood shown; drinking discussed and shown

Apparently he really liked it but it's jank as fuck

The demon told him that.
Whether what it said was true or not is uncertain truth be told.
What I do know is that:
>the Speakers he was persecuting did hate the Christian God
>Draculas waifu blasphemed right to his face like a retard
>The Belmonts were hoarding secrets to killing supernatural creatures

>>The Belmonts were hoarding secrets to killing supernatural creatures
That... was their job?

>The speakers hate the Christian god
True but both Alucard and Trevor look at her like she's an idiot when she explains this

>Draculas waifu blasphemed right to his face
Well yeah she was kind of a dumb cunt

Undertale. The pacifist route makes for an unironically good allegory for Jesus and the Christian viewpoint on innocence, redemption, and nonviolence as a whole.

That is the sign great reviewer. If you can tell they liked the game but are still willing to tell you everything wrong with it. I love when people can tell and express that they liked something that was of poor quality.

>both game and morality are 96 and 95 score
is layton vidya jesus?

Attached: layton.png (798x115, 6K)

store.steampowered.com/app/977200/Bible_Test/
Here ya go, If it's too expensive for your tastes you can always try the bundle.

I’m just saying his suspicions weren’t entirely unfounded and that the writers should’ve either doubled down on their anti-religion angle by not making holy water effective or made it more ambiguous by not completely fucking him over in the end.

Attached: E2605E9D-13B4-49FC-BF26-7D6A57790135.jpg (231x259, 7K)

Persona 3, despite having implied underage fornication and whether you like or not, Humanity's savior is a disgusting cheater.
All of the SMT games if you go through the one and truly blessed route of the Law

Attached: law is better always.png (2518x1024, 322K)

it doesn't seem ambigous until S2 where his fucking zombified corpse somehow blesses a river turning it all into holy-water.

I chalk that up to God being like "Yeah alright, i'll destroy them and then you later"

Holy Water was used in Season one too famalamadingdong

yes, blessed by an actual priest who was remarked on as the last truly holy man in the city.

Then in s2 the undead corpse of the Bishop blesses a whole river.

Now you’re getting my point.
The writings very inconsistent on whether it wants the Church to be a misguided organization with real sacraments or literal mustache twirling sociopaths. Either show some good sides to the Clergy or don’t bother.

what does he think of SMT?

Considering we know God exists in the world of the show, and he does things to repel against demons, it only makes sense that he let the demon inside the church

Just checked the review for 3ds. SMT IV: Apocalypse, 90 something score, 29 morality score.

>SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI: STRANGE JOURNEY REDUX (3DS)
Game Score - 80%
Gameplay - 17/20
Graphics - 7/10
Sound - 6/10
Stability - 5/5
Controls - 5/5

Morality Score - 32%
Violence - 2.5/10
Language - 1/10
Sexual Content - 5/10
Occult/Supernatural - 0/10
Cultural/Moral/Ethical - 7.5/10

Strong Points: Interesting story that changes with the choices you make; fun gameplay; good Japanese voice acting
Weak Points: Difficult boss battles and confusing dungeon designs that practically require using a walkthrough; repetitive battle music
Moral Warnings: Lots of language with every word used except for the F-bomb; violence and bloodshed; some of the demons are wearing revealing clothing or nothing at all; other demons are modeled after genitalia; forming contracts with demons is required for survival; ethical/lawful behavior is comparable to brain washings; references to many gods of various religions

I guess you have a point.

>SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI IV: APOCALYPSE (3DS)
Game Score - 96%
Gameplay - 19/20
Graphics - 9/10
Sound - 10/10
Stability - 5/5
Controls - 5/5

Morality Score - 29%
Violence - 1/10
Language - 3/10
Sexual Content - 3/10
Occult/Supernatural - 2/10
Cultural/Moral/Ethical - 5.5/10

Strong Points: Dozens of hours of gameplay; Deep and engrossing story; Phenomenal soundtrack; Consistent difficulty this time around.
Weak Points: Feels more like an expansion than a sequel; The overworld map is still easy to get lost in.
Moral Warnings: This game heavily focuses on the slaying of gods and demons; Blasphemic imagery and tones; Blood and gore depicted frequently; Strong language and sexual themes.

SMT Law paths always kind of suck, especially DeSu's Law 7th Day, I heard it was great because it dropped the whole "God only wants to control you" part but I completely forgot I was playing the law route halfway through because it devolved into this dispute about local Gods halfway through

He also has reviews for Devil Survivor 1 and 2, but they break down similarly - high 80's - 90's gamescore, low 30's morality score

what game has the lowest morality score?

Also, the site has multiple reviewers. Apocolypse is reviewed by Benjamin Winter, the other 3 by Cheryl Gress

>>the Speakers he was persecuting did hate the Christian God
>>Draculas waifu blasphemed right to his face like a retard
>>The Belmonts were hoarding secrets to killing supernatural creatures
Just because they do blasphemous things doesn't mean they should be persecuted, the bible's all about forgiveness, Jesus's whole story is about how you shouldn't look down on sinners

>First run ever of any SMT game
>Go Law and end up picking a team of angles
>"btw law is the bad ending"
>Dress up as Crusader
>Nuke Japan
And everything went better then expected.

Attached: 1459468220384.png (750x800, 708K)

Fuck The demiurge
Fuck the archons
And especially fuck the machine elves

>>Nuke Japan
That happens regardless of which side you pick, if you chose Chaos or Neutral, Thor just does it pout of spite

>A magical society that has greivances against Christian thoughts
>Not a risk to Christian society
Furthermore
>What is the Tower of Babel
>What is Christ whipping the moneychangers in the Temple
>What is the Apocalypse of John
>What is Hell

>Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno

W-what?

Attached: 1361141112634.jpg (426x341, 31K)

Of SMT, or of all time?
Of SMT, Apocolypse
All time, Kingdom Come: Deliverance with a score of 10 (out of 100)
Just above that is GTA V at 29

There are many games without a morality rating though

Alex is that you?

Sorry, my bad, GTAV has a morality score of 17 (but a game score of 94)
SMT Apocolypse has a morality score of 29

Kingdom Comes game score is 90 with a morality score of 10. So they aren't afraid to give low morality scoring games high game scores, and vice versa

>SMT
I hear others sometimes going on about how the game 'demonizes' God, aka Yahweh, but so far, I haven't seen anything that really should be a problem, though the in-game characters seem to think so anyways. The whole 'oh no, the creator god trapped us in one universe' thing is like, 'uh, wasn't that the point, and aren't we supposed to be let out at some point? What's the issue?' and Krishna promising his own salvation, and I'm like, 'and you're better how?' Dagda's way is to chaotic to make sense.

It almost sounds like humans and other beings were always in existence in some form and just got shoved around power-wise until humans ended up corporeal, demons ended up in the Expanse, and angels ended up serving God, with all the small-g-gods kinda scattered around doing whatever.

Honestly, it's so unlike reality that any 'evil' version of God, I just label 'false god not the real one' and go from there. Real God can't be killed.

-user comment from christcenteredgame's shin megami tensei iv apocalypse 3ds review

God Bless PC gaming

Actually the gsme sort of expands on this on the supplementary materials in the documents and DLC. The actual order of the universe is called the Axiom. YHVH on the other hand is actually just a demon who became powerful, but was never directly witnessed by humans. In the lore files, the fact that humans witness a god CHANGES their form as they interpret them. This is why Dagda wanted to reset the world, so gods cease to exist and they return to be natural phenomenons before being given the form of gods by humans. This is also why YHVH became a demon in the final battle, becsuse Humans finally observed it, and vilified him.

-user reply from christcenteredgame's shin megami tensei iv apocalypse 3ds review

Based and pneumaticpilled

Attached: 1534556512843.png (1200x1261, 1.29M)

>>What is Christ whipping the moneychangers in the Temple
Jesus trying to keep money out of the church, because the love of money is the root of all evil
>>What is Hell
People don't go there because they aren't forgiven, they go there because they refuse forgiveness
>What is the Apocalypse of John
ultimate suffering for people who absolutely refuse forgiveness, if you get left behind it's essentially because despite literally burning in a lake of fire you still refuse forgiveness

The impression I get is that the reviewers themselves aren't Jesus freaks and aren't really that bothered by the "low morality" stuff, they just write their reviews with people who might be in mind.

I feel like they're a bit too generous, Kingdom Come has way too much jank to be considered a 90

>but was never directly witnessed by humans. In the lore files, the fact that humans witness a god CHANGES their form as they interpret them. This is why Dagda wanted to reset the world, so gods cease to exist and they return to be natural phenomenons before being given the form of gods by humans. This is also why YHVH became a demon in the final battle, becsuse Humans finally observed it, and vilified him.
Does this have anything to do with the Collective Unconciousness or does that concept only exist in the Persona series?

Postal 2

more like jews are the root of all evil

Go to Christ Centered Gaming and look up some games with high Morality score.
Their scoring system is oddly accurate and they're fairly objective for a bunch of Christian fucks.

I'd give Kingdom Come a 90.

based and Christpilled

Attached: 1546445306383.png (721x565, 883K)

arent they in the same universe?

Based and blessed

Attached: 1548391845607.png (947x1026, 1.07M)

This image is completely wrong though. I've seen it so many times and it still bugs me. It's literal cherry-picking that removes the context.

Bible Black

As far as I know because I only played some of P1 and have yet to touch the P2 duology, YHVH and Lucifer do not exist, in their places there are less morally ambiguous entities known as Philemon and Nyarlatothep, but they refuse to intervene directly with the affairs of Humanity.

imagine getting so corrupt that when the son of God comes to tell you to stop it you kill him and claim his inheritance because you are the son of satan

Dragon's Dogma is a game about playing as a messianic character called "the Arisen" on a journey to defeat a red dragon that is said to bring about the end times (think Revelations)
the dragon tries to tempt/seduce people to make deals with it
The Arisen leaves the mortal realm and ascends to the throne of God,play the game to find out the rest

Imagine having no reading comprehension and being unable to think for yourself.
People want to hate on the Jews, fine, just don't twist the Bible to make a point.

I liked the sequel's gameplay improvements, but as a whole it let me down. I really liked LoS.

what do you mean twist the Bible to make a point? jews deny christ and thats empirical, biblical jews and modern "jews"(pharasees) deny him and say that he is in a boiling bath of cum in hell and that mary was a prostitute
even fucking islam respects jesus more than jews do, thats cus if they admitted he was the son of god then they commited the single worst attrocity in the history of humanity, little fucking shits they are

I couldn't even force myself through the sequel. The intro alone made me stop and put down the controller for 10 minutes after they tried to deliver "What is a man?"

Judaism has the same stance on Jesus that Islam does, he was *A* prophet but not *THE* prophet

>biblical jews
Biblical Jews are the foundation of Christianity, there's no way to squirm out of it. The first "bishop" was jewish, the entire first church was Jewish. If you don't like it and it makes your head explode tough luck.
The entire Old Testament is a tale of God smacking the shit out of the Jews and then forgiving them, the New Testament is no different.

No, a practicing Jew today categorically denies Christ. And besides, to accept that Jesus is a prophet is to accept his divinity, Muhammad was just too retarded and ignorant to realize this.

The idea of being Dracula is pretty damn awesome, but for some reason they went full fucking retard with the story and characters. I'm not saying the first one is a masterpiece in that department, but it was done nicely. Feels like they changed writers in the second one or something, dunno how much of it has to do with Kojima not working on the sequel.

At least the 2 weapons are a neat improvement over the magic system of the first game. There are some cool areas and good level design, but there are shitty parts like a lot of the city areas and even extremely retarded things like the stealth segments. Can't blame you for dropping it, but it's a fun game if you can get past some of its worst flaws.

talmudic jews say otherwise, noseberg
but whatever, but dont lie to me you and i both know that the world would be better without those pharesees larping as jews, aka the killers of christ

you are right in your assesment, i dont deny the origin of christianity those jews where indeed saved through christ
i am just expressing my hatred of the ones that deny him and hate him

>to accept that Jesus is a prophet is to accept his divinity
??? No. FFS, John the Baptist was a prophet. Elijah was a Prophet. You didn't have to be divine to be a prophet.

It's just a matter of picking and choosing what scripture you think is real, and the Jews reject the entirety of the NT.

A prophets words must be true in order for them to be a prophet of God. If Jesus is a prophet, and he speaks of himself being divine, then he is either not a prophet or he is divine.
To say that Jesus is a prophet means he spoke the truth about his divine nature.

So then don't take the Bible out of context, that is truly my only beef. If you detest the Jews so much, you should know better than to use similar underhanded and scummy arguments/tactics.

well in context the scriptures are reffering to a type of jew, the talmudic ones, truly heretical and vile as they might be, i indeed jewed my self there

But Islam has 25 prophets and all of them are important

btw fun fact, jesus(isa for arabs and asians) is mentioned more times than muhammad in the Quran

muslims are also disgusting looking
ew

And? They don't claim to be divine. Even Muhammad makes no claims of divinity.

fun fact, i am also disgusting looking

That's why I was kinda confused
>And besides, to accept that Jesus is a prophet is to accept his divinity, Muhammad was just too retarded and ignorant to realize this
No prophet or even human is divine in Islam

typical muslem

How so?

but i am catholic though

i looked at their youtube channel. they actually dress their age and not soi filled manchildren.

>No prophet or even human is divine in Islam
Yes I know that. Islam tries to cash in on "We believe in Jesus to bro," but since they ignore his teachings it's pointless.

typical muslims

Attached: 1534817263364.png (304x346, 211K)

this is so pure it hurts. too good for this world.
youtube.com/watch?v=eNocZNPgEVs&t=295s

Diablo

why cant more youtubers be more calm like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3sh9LthC1rA
>tfw no pious shmup mommy

Lol source?

you never get out, user

Attached: covenant.jpg (400x1920, 377K)

Inquisitor.

degrees of lewdity but as a virgin.

retarded fucking bitch

Attached: 5165165184.png (960x1440, 2.08M)

>To say that Jesus is a prophet means he spoke the truth about his divine nature.
yeah here's the thing
For the majority of his life he avoided saying he WAS the son of God. He certainly didn't to the Romans.

How come no one posted the one where you can enact as one, along with fighting with what is arguable the most based christian in vidya history?

Attached: graham.jpg (1080x649, 61K)

christcenteredgamer.com/

Any games with true biblical angels?
The ones that always have to enter the scene with BE NOT AFRAID because of how fuckin alien they are?

The majority of his life isn't recorded, nor was he teaching as a prophet for the majority of his life. Or did you mean for the majority of the Scriptures? Also, Son of God is a loaded phrase, it doesn't mean the same thing as "We are all God's children." There's more than that as well.

persona and smt sort of??

You forgot to mention that they're not evil and must be kill while the demons did dindu nuffin and are actually good guys?

>new vegas
>christian friendly
It's literally a game based around a city of vice

Already discussed in this thread, Shin Megami Tensei, the highest order of angels(and the lowest) do look like the typical angels, everything in between is a monstrosity depending on the game. SMT IV's archangels are the weirdest shit ever.

Attached: 1540637-throne.jpg (942x960, 83K)

Just don't read the comments

Shit movie but one of the best Angel origins scenes in film. They tried guiding mankind and went against God

youtube.com/watch?v=LbkjkJzREd4

I didn't even know there was comments and generally thats a good rule of thumb for anything on the internet

>They tried guiding mankind and went against God
thats the Nephalim, that's not exactly what happened

That all sounds interesting, but it awfully common for JRPGs to dress themselves up in religious iconography just because it looks siiick. Is the theology/philosophy of SMT really substantial, or is this just a case of a fan reading too much into it?

>Guild Wars 1 review
>doesn't like how pagan it is but regard as one of the best mmo/single player combo out there
>literally no Guild Wars 2
Good for them. They would never review such a shit game that promote lesbian shit.

Oh? Im not too familiar with the finer points, could you elaborate or at least point me to more reading? How accurate is that scene and is it very faithful to the writings?

unavailable

What do I have to do in Heaven in order for God to turn me into this rad fucking thing?

Attached: 5CNVY0q.jpg (564x508, 88K)

Postal 2
You can go out and kill the Taliban and end the reign of these infidel terrorists.

the binding of isaac

I like how these reviews tend to be "these are the moral things you mind find objectionable, up to you if you want to play it or not." instead of "this game is awful because it has slightly morally objectionable stuff in it, every copy should be burned".

Example being the tetris effect review, and flat out stating in stuff like P5 that they're NOT for kids. Again, don't read the comments because there are people trashing the game because it isn't christian based. SOrry we can't have every single facet of everything bend towards your moral whims.

Relinquish free will and become eternally subservient and his herald
Then you MIGHT become an arbiter of His word

Honest Heart basically determine if Zion going to be rebuild as base of belief or the home of the burnt man and his tribal army. Ignoring Daniel's faggotary is a given, however.

its based on a very very, to put it lightly, weird as fuck book
called the book of enoc(yeah like enoc from elshaddai) where enoc goes with angels to heaven and shit, like most apocryphal gospels its very fanfic-y and its only accepted as canon by the ethiopian church

in it the nephilim where the sons of angel men and human women, being giants, since they were inmortal it is extrapolated that only they could kill eachother and that the flood was done to get rid of them
they werent evil, just passive evil, since they were giants they had to eat a lot of food, eventually they started eating humans, the kicker being that they didnt even need food in the first place because they are inmortal, but since they were part human they still felt hunger

always remember what geronimo said regarding apocryphal writings "it requires infinite discretion to look for gold in the midst of dirt"

>Relinquish free will
>cucking myself
Pass.

Nephilim were fallen angels, they did indeed teech humans a lot of things, but they also intermarried with them and ruled over them.

"When people began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that they were fair; and they took wives for themselves of all that they chose. Then the Lord said, "My spirit shall not abide in mortals forever, for they are flesh; their days shall be one hundred twenty years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went in to the daughters of humans, who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown."

"The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown"

Its time

Attached: 1548391876051.png (1500x1286, 2.19M)

Jes a cute

Attached: 1548391956398.png (1500x1286, 2.04M)

>obsidiot

What Would Jesus Play?

is there an album or collection of these

Attached: 1548392020238.png (1500x1286, 1.97M)

w-wew?

Attached: 1543954599080.jpg (218x231, 9K)

DDR

Somewhere, I dont have a link, sorry m8

If I see that damn Demiurge again

Attached: 1548392083655.png (1500x1286, 739K)

Attached: 1548392155119.png (1500x1286, 130K)

HoMM3 Complete and X-COM

Attached: 1548392217809.png (1500x1286, 1.06M)

Attached: 1548392280511.png (1500x1286, 314K)

please dont stop this is new

Gnostics fuck off, absolute fanfic heresy

Ill post what I got

Fuck you, Gnosticism is dope af

Attached: 1548392352024.png (3500x1900, 303K)

And thats all I got
I know there may be a bit more

Attached: 1548392856958.jpg (3128x1632, 875K)

w-weew.

Attached: 1546890565234.jpg (255x200, 11K)

damn this shit is to apocryphal shit what apocryphal shit is to canon writings

Heretical dualists deny pretty much all of scripture while trying to cop all of the wording from it for their blasphemous occultism
Basically the same tier as Masons

Attached: 1548393945813.jpg (960x720, 169K)

>dogmatism promises permadeath
Then anyone who believes this shit is a hylic because they're dogmatic about this fanfic bullshit

thank you brother, i saved in a folder i loved it

t. hylic

Guys. It's lent, so give up something naughty!

replace that pleroma for ain soph, and the demiurge for satan and you have yourself back into the fold

i just dabbed my finest dab in your direction

What is Ain Soph?

Is that where GW got the Chaos symbol from?

Is there anything more dangerous to one's faith than reading the Bible?

Attached: 1490984957315.png (178x154, 46K)

uff, OH BOY

you know how God is the alpha and the omega? the first and the last? well if there was something before him, it would be ain soph(also spelled ein sof)
BUT, it is very impossible to describe the concept because if one were to find the words to describe it the ain soph would stop being that and would change, because by nature its undefinable, wich also doesnt capture what it means since even the word undefinable cannot grasp its unreachability(that word too, and so on)

after ein sof comes keter(crown) which is God, and after a bunch of sephira or hierarchy of angels comes earth and in malkuth(kingdom) which means earth which means humans, btw keter and malkuth are pairs even though they are at the top and the bottom of the tree of life

go it?

is smt4 a good starting point for the series? strange journey looks like the autistic kind of dungeon crawler I would ragequit a few floors in and the nocturne prtagonist looks like a fag.

what do you mean?

If you read the holy scripture that should be held above all else, you'll soon see that it's filled to the brim with contradictions, inconsistencies, and moral absurdity.

lolis

Attached: 1534219087966.png (725x588, 701K)

>is smt4 a good starting point for the series?
Good enough for a newfag at least. Combat is unbalanced as hell by series standards though.
>strange journey looks like the autistic kind of dungeon crawler I would ragequit a few floors in
It's basically an inferior Etrian Odyssey in terms of gameplay and it won't let you even map anything manually either which can be a kick in the dick on a few parts.
>and the nocturne prtagonist looks like a fag.
But he has a fairy waifu.
If you're not a stickler about mainline SMT, I'd recommend Devil Survivor.

No user, not everyone is a brainlet.

thats because it was written by faulty humans, and one must go beyond to try and get a meaning
its like a life manual for spirituality, btw the old testament is said to have been written by various sources so it ends up with more contradictions
i have only ever read the new testament and i dont find much contradictions

I've heard its fine, only issue is the beginning is a bit harsh.
also Nocturne protag is literally "beat demons till they submit or straight up die, WITH MY FISTS"
also this chart exists

Attached: PRKpcPh.png (1600x5717, 3.84M)

JEJ

Attached: B89BC068-5058-4F93-8768-2825CBBE3B6D.png (500x684, 162K)

what is devil survivor like? I basically just want to play pokemon but with demons and shit.

It's a turn based strategy game where you literally buy demons instead of negotiations but it has a really good story

Im giving him advice you christcuck

a tad slow arent you fellow?

lol samefag

Turn based strategy game with more traditional JRPG battle sequences and VN-style story sequences. It's honestly pretty close in tone to regular SMT, though the designs are hit and miss due to the artist. Also features what is probably the second Law route in the series that's actually worth playing.

you cought me.... i decit

Attached: 1543436451855.png (394x134, 4K)

Im on phone so the top one is me but must have bugged or something idk.

Attached: 0313F548-6121-450C-80CB-E64930155F4C.jpg (640x450, 162K)

The demon who ate his face said something very different iirc

youtube.com/watch?v=JclCBSZsnXw

Skip to about 30:30 for the start of the tutorial fight. Shit gets a fair bit more complicated later on in the game, but the general rules still apply.

I remember when Yea Forums had a thread about these people. They legitimately look at the game and try to score it fairly based on how it is as a game and how it is a 'christian' experience.

They did fucking Nekopara and scored it an 82%
christcenteredgamer.com/index.php/reviews/pc-mac/6870-nekopara-complete-extra-pc

Attached: CCG-Nekopara.png (1018x598, 109K)

Based christian gamer.

>occult/cultural 8/10
Catgirls are occult?

>JEJ

Attached: A414C263-E67D-4708-9031-4520CB270466.png (1080x1068, 996K)

they are like familiars arent they?

thought they were just fucking cats

>fucking cats
yeah well fucking cats is a plausable way of making catgirls