Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct: April 25th

There will be yet another Smash dedicated direct on April 25th. It’s planned to be a little under 20 minutes, but that may change as the production for the video hasn’t even started yet. The content planned to be shown in this direct is:
>Joker gameplay trailer
>Breakdown of Joker’s moveset and stage (which is Mementos)
>Everything that’ll be included with the 3.0 update (new modes such as stage builder, home run contest, and a new form of break the targets are part of this update. Balance changes are also being made)
>There will be a free special stage revealed that’ll be included with the update
>At the end, Challenger Pack 2’s contents will be revealed. It includes Erdrick from Dragon Quest and Alefgard as his stage.
I suggest you all accept the fact that Erdrick is in now rather than later

Attached: 0133EEE3-C7CF-4117-96D9-C7B30A57131C.jpg (600x337, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfzKPtP6CKE
youtube.com/watch?v=wTP2RUD_cL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a new form of break the targets
>Alefgard as his stage.
remove these and maybe a retard will believe your fake leak

I WANT MY
I WANT MY
I WANT MY SMASH MELEE

Now look at them zoomers that's the way you do it
You play the Swordfag on the Brawl port 3
That ain't smashin' that's the way you do it
Combos for nothing and your physics floaty.

Now that ain't smashin' that's the way you do it
Let me tell ya them zoomers ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your roller finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb

We got to wavedash, powershield lasers.
Messy guessies, Marth on FD
We got to waveshine these Falcon players.
We got to lug CRT TVs

The little faggot with the earring and the make up
Yeah buddy that zoomer is trans
That little faggot got his own hormone pills
That little faggot he's a Robin player!

We got to lug CRT TVs

I shoulda learned to play Lucina
I shoulda learned to play K. Rool
Look at that Inkling titties stickin' in the discord man
We could have some fun.

And he's up there, what's that?
DORYAAAHing noises?
Banging out them smashes like a chimpanzee.
That ain't smashin' that's the way you do it
Combos for nothing and your physics floaty.

We got to lug CRT TVs

I WANT MY
I WANT MY
I WANT MY SMASH MELEE

I WANT MY
I WANT MY
I WANT MY SMASH MELEE

Attached: 1531539699368.png (393x356, 42K)

No, Joker's gameplay will be shown in March during Atlus presentation of Persona 5R for ps4 and Switch (and PC ?)

alefgard is probably erdrick's stage, what else would it be?

>no doomguy
gay

it doesn't matter, the fact is that they won't be announcing his stage on the same direct that they announce him as a character.

I’m guessing that Joker and Erdrick are planned to drop on the same day as the direct. I’m really not that sure about it though, I’ve only seen the script and most of the plans for the direct, so I could be missing stuff

Fake and gay

no one believes your roleplay. I'm trying to help you by giving you tips on how to make a more believable fake leak. don't spit in my face by continuing to RP as a leaker after the fact

Why the fuck would they drop on the same day. Are you legitimately retarded?

Complete bullshit. They wouldn’t release two characters on the same day.

Oh fun, these fake leak threads are back. I'm gonna screencap this and make a collage of any other ones so when you turn out to be wrong, we can all laugh.

nobody cares go away

Please fucking do, user. I need it

i wish we could get break the targets back

>They wouldn’t release two characters on the same day.
They released 74 characters on the same day at launch, user, your point is as invalid as your mental status.

Wth I was about to buy it? Should I wait?

>4 years dev time

Yes

Mewtwo was teased in the 50 Fact thing, but got a full reveal the following April, alongside the reveal of Lucas.
Lucas was then released the same day as Roy and Ryu, who were revealed the same day they launched.
Cloud also later acted as a teaser character, leading up to Bayonetta and Corrin's reveals, and they were also released together at once.
They're absolutely not shy about releasing characters together or not announcing them before release day.

I guess you’re right about that. Wouldn’t they want to space out the releases this time though?

wrong, brave is scorbunny

shut up retard

>Erdrick getting in
>When Gex is the Brave character

Attached: Laughing Spanish Man.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

You'd think so but I doubt it, this is Nintendo after all. Imo it'll go like this (just assuming the one leak with Doomguy is real):
Joker - April release
Erdrick - April reveal in a Smash Direct, June release
Steve - June reveal at E3 and same-day release
Hayabusa - September Nintendo Direct reveal and release
Doomguy - December Smash Direct reveal, early 2020 release, also Fighter Pass 2 announcement

its not already confirmed false

it hasn't been disproven, the screencap of the one user saying the op used google translate for the Japanese text didn't know the context of the leak and was misinformed

ok faget.

1: eat shit and die.

2: watch the Direct again, Joker's release and the 3.0 update are totally different things, releasing in different days. Joker will release at the end of april, 3.0 will be up around spring.

there's gonna be a Smash direct, no doubt about it, but it HAS to be before spring, be it 1 week before, or March 21-22, And WHAT A COINKIDINK! March 21 is a thursday!!!

and 3: eat shit and die! TWICE!

No, it was deconfirmed by the Tecmo devs saying he wouldn't be their first pick.

>There will be a free special stage revealed that’ll be included with the update
That better be PacMaze or PacMaze Championship Edition.

Attached: 516970F5-240B-4C1D-A8B7-180237FD20BF.jpg (850x472, 84K)

I don't think Fighter Pass 2 will be a thing.

April 25th is too close to E3, and you know they're gonna have some Smash announcement there to fill out their empty lineup

They wouldn't pick him, yeah, Nintendo and Sakurai would. He's a Simon tier NES icon character

wish you were banned for shitty textleaks

>MORE Direct “leak” threads
God fucking damnit, I’d love some more news and announcements too, but stop with these

Attached: E7627EF8-CEE8-4121-A8A8-417278A4557B.png (1000x668, 38K)

Mewtwo released on April 28th

Kunio-Kun would be a better character

well never mind then

Fake and gay

come back in April

Why?

>muh literal who is better

>not Billy and Jimmy

It can and will happen. Nintendo would be stupid not to capitalize on expanding one of their best games on the Switch.

Fucking zoomer

youtube.com/watch?v=BfzKPtP6CKE

Ever heard of Renegade? River City Ransom? Super Dodge Ball? It's those games.

Are you saying drop as in dropping info? Or releasing to the game? Big difference in being able to even take this with a grain of salt over just calling you a retard and moving on.

not gonna lie, this made my night.

Nigga better be dropping some god damned poke floats or else.

how can I be a zoomer and a Ninja Gaiden fan

>not bimmy

Maybe you only played the Xbox series? I dunno I’m just spitballing, I’m not even the guy you replied to.

Nintendo IS stupid though.

I don’t even think it’s stupid or not stupid. It’s more making sure Sakurai doesn’t become another iwata.

Give the nigga a break. 2021 announcement at least since they’ll barely even have the challenger pack fully announced by the end of this year, let alone actually released. Spring is joker so god knows how long before we even get the second character.

>Nintendo would be stupid not to capitalize on expanding one of their best games on the Switch
Super Mario Odyssey

k I'll screencap

That’s because they’re making Super Mario Odyssey 2.

I really really REALLY hope they’re just working on a legit expansion pack or galaxy style sequel.

Please for the love of god Nintendo. A stand alone expansion/more of the same sequel would fucking kill. But surely even if they are doing it we won’t even hear rumor till they’ve got that fuckin polish down.

>Joker will release at the end of april, 3.0 will be up around spring
April is Spring you absolute goober. Pirahna Plant came with 2.0 and Joker will come with 3.0.

The kicker is that’s not even news. Thats just already known info from a previous direct so it’s not even viable as “proof OP isn’t full of shit”

I’m okay with this, but it isn’t true.

Stating version 3.0.0 would release before the end of April doesn't mean it's any of the 20 days

Cloud was not released with Corrin and Bayo, they came out 2 months later

But ERDRICK is already in Jump Force. How can it be in Smash Ultimate too? Be in both games?

Attached: a17.jpg (555x328, 86K)

Joker
Mega Man X
Crono
Doomguy
Banjo

Steve & Alex are special Mii costumes that change the render of the character but keep the moveset.

>Erdrick is in now rather than later
Deconfirmed already, sorry.

>X
>when he's already part of megaman's final smash and a spirit

Attached: shiggy diggy doo.jpg (960x843, 110K)

>Chrom
>When he's already part of Robin's final smash and a spirit

Joker
Banjo & Kazooie
Dragonborn
Frisk
Goku

hope you’re happy Yea Forums, I’m not

All these leak threads are like the Boy who Cried Wolf.

Attached: h93F6FB65.jpg (500x505, 48K)

>direct hasn't even left pre production
>dude who speaks English already knows everything

>What is Chrom

Also It's X's 25th anniversary so they probably want to whore him out for the inevitable X9 (Same with Doomguy, it's his 25th anniversary also.)

Did you just assume OP’s gender

Attached: Pokemon PPG comparision.jpg (671x1200, 117K)

Attached: nidoqueen is lapras.png (667x373, 219K)

HAHAHA! HAHAHA! LMAO FUCKING HA!

YOU REFERENCED THE EPIC (Evil People In Cuba) MEME (Make England Meme(Make England Meme Egain) Egain)!! LOL! COMEDY GENIUS!

sdd

>453392982

Attached: 20190227_051918.png (1280x720, 610K)

this, what's even the point
you're basically lying to everyone, but for what purpose? to piss people off?

dsv

screencap pls

lol

>Erdrick from Dragon Quest
who from what?

Whats the song I'm supposed to karaoke this to?

You're mentally handicapped.
That is Dai from the Dragon Quest manga and anime, a character owned by Shueisha, not Square Enix

are you sure?

rate me fagoots

Attached: dlcwishlist.png (1920x1920, 3.41M)

I am sure because that's a literal fact.
He's the main character of a promotional manga and anime for the DQ series and looks like Loto because DQ3 is the most popular game in the series.

BASED

ill rate you as a faggot for caring enough to make an image

He's in

Attached: Frog.jpg (470x540, 69K)

He is Loto/Roto. just with a different name.

>expecting people to believe your smash related leak after the grinch fiasco
gay as sin

Attached: get the fuck in.png (678x636, 680K)

"Money for Nothing" by Dire Straits.
youtube.com/watch?v=wTP2RUD_cL0

based shadow and otis poster

Why not reveal Erdrick in the direct that had so much Dragon Quest content announced and covered?

And a different backstory, character, party, written by different people, and has a different design.
In addition to being published by a different company and not associated in any way with Square Enix at this point

They still have the DQ Heroes 1 and 2 rerelease as well as any more ports (which are bound to happen given how the Japanese love mobile DQ)

Nice try leakfag. We all know who the next newcomer will be.

Attached: wonder red explosion.jpg (854x480, 215K)

>a fighter spirit