>My favorite game? Dark Souls 2

Attached: WAOWKNq.png (1440x997, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOhIuBGYSfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hitbox

adp

fpbp

Why do DaS2 fags, out of all playerbases for every single game that's been made, feel the need to justify their game as some sort of high IQ masterpiece? I know this OP's just a shitpost, but it happens often.

spambush

because everyone else who plays souls is an absolute mongoloid and our intelligence is the only thing that justifies our existence

My favorite cartoon?

Planet Sheen.

IS

because niggerbrained retards unnecessarily shit on das2, it's a heteronomous opinion absorbed through reddit osmosis and is frankly wrong

My favorite sword?

Claymore

lmao

Note: Sheen died on the way back to his home planet

Attached: sheen_estevez_0.png (350x642, 144K)

Who the fuck knows. I got on late on the Soul train and even I agree the game isn't as good as the other entries in the series. It's not terrible, but I don't get both sides and how crazy they get like this faggot

Does jimmy appears in that serie?

>Claim one of the Sony-Exclusive From games is the best
>People cannot disprove me because only around half of people could have possibly played it
>Namedrop King's Field for a double-whammy against newfags

Attached: 1512786973207.gif (743x423, 26K)

why does he look like a crackhead

Well, it's not that the game is especially smart. But it takes intelligence in order to understand the game enough to extract enjoyment from it.

All the simple minds fail to grasp the systems, fall for every enemy ambush, can't adapt to some of the jank, ultimately never actually learning how to play the game strategically. They just want to two-hand their favorite sword, and spam R1 and dodge. And then get pissy that they can't get away with this, like they did in other games. Blaming the game's mechanics, and not their brain dead strategies.

Now, again, I'm not saying the game is especially smart. All I'm saying is, that the player needs to be intelligent enough to actually play by DaS2's rules. To prepare, to play cautiously, to be aware of ambushes, to understand the carefully measured pace of battle, etc. When you actually have the ability to deal with the game's systems, then it's actually pretty dang fun.

I realized recently why I find Indian people talking so funny. It sounds exactly like the gibberish he would scream during commercial cutaways. Weird subconscious response to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOhIuBGYSfM

based

>Thinks he's the smartest, hottest shit ever
>Everyone else can't stand him
>Ends up ruining everything, especially the thing he liked most
Yeah honestly a pretty good metaphor for ds2 fags.

>fall for every enemy ambush
2 had incredibly boring level design though, I was ambushed more in the first 2 hours of the first game than I was in 50 hours of 2.

That show was awful. What were they thinking? Sheen’s nit interesting enough to carry a show by himself

DS2=DeS>DS3>DS1>BB