Red Orchestra 3

Tell me I'm not the only one who desperately wants to see this? It's not fair bros.

Attached: d70.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
youtube.com/watch?v=9aPM4XZUbO4
youtube.com/watch?v=2SYDcrujdyw
youtube.com/watch?v=42jCs6MMfxA
youtube.com/watch?v=-yoj6NZh16E
escalation1985.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice photo for this post.
>pic unrelated

Attached: imagfgdfgde0_1.png (351x301, 154K)

I'd be fine if they just added proximity voice, new maps, couple new weapons maybe and removed bridges.

>wanting red orchestra 3 from current tripwire

Attached: te-winterwald.webm (1920x1080, 2.44M)

>removed bridges

Attached: BRIIIIDDDGEEEES.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I'm still fucking mad we never got the DT.
>Germans get the only team exclusive weapon with the MG42 while russians get squat

Attached: 25276433-dt-machine-gun-degtyarev-tank-isolated-on-white.jpg (1300x801, 55K)

antimatter games are doing an amazing job with RS2. They've added new factions, a better more in-depth campaign mode, new weapons, etc. regularly all completely free.

though I can't say i'm happy how they removed the "spawning as a wave" mechanic RO2/RS1 had, but I have faith they wouldn't do that to RO3.

Attached: panzer iv africa.jpg (940x846, 117K)

>removed bridges

Attached: 1.jpg (614x436, 89K)

>ro2 is dying
>so is rs1

Attached: 1544655557102.jpg (531x683, 73K)

wanted to mention this too. I would have been interested maybe 2 or 3 years ago.
But tripwire kinda did the blizzy thing and just tried to piss off its fans with KF2 with their shit choices and monetization. Like the csgo boxes in early access, survivalist, resistances, class balances, and stuff like the prestige and dosh bank thing rubs me the wrong way personally.
I enjoyed RO1 and 2, and tried to get into Rising Storm, but I could never find an active server for it.

RO3 wishlist:
>remove the ability for heroes to spawn with any weapon
>remove unlocks
>rework the vehicle system so tanks aren't janky as fuck
>more tank variety

Attached: panzer IV destruction.webm (800x450, 1.97M)

>antimatter games are doing an amazing job with RS2
no they fucking haven't. rs2 still has numerous issues
>smgs kill in one hit while rifles can take several bullets
>guns in general aren't very satisfying to use compared to ro2
>hit registration is shit
>movable dshks make helicopters a joke
>bugs on stock maps that can crash the server
>helicopter bugs that make you fall through the ground or explode on slightly uneven terrain
>game still isn't optimized for amd cpus or graphics cards
>bushes everywhere and darker shadows make attacking incredibly frustrating
>bullets go right through solid building walls but wooden fence posts and small trees will block everything
>flamethrowers still cancerous as fuck and fire still deletes bullets
it's not unplayable but it's definitely a step down from ro2. making every map into phosphate plant and removing shift zoom was a horrible decision.

Their shitty PVP gamemode too. Lets not forget that, even though its really hard not to.

works fine on my machine :-^)

oh yeah almost forgot
>swearing and racism free vietnam
>worst possible voice actors they could find

Attached: welcome to nam.jpg (1620x1080, 235K)

Bridges is a shit map. How people play it 24/7 is beyond me.

Red Orchestra 3 should be about the Korean war.

RO2 was shit compared to RO1. Install Darkest Hour and play that, people still play on there.

Attached: ro1.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

They're definitely working on something.
KF2 is their biggest IP right now and we're only getting 2 new (free) guns this summer.

>>swearing and racism free vietnam
what? any decent server has people being racist

the character voices brainlet.

>playing with 29th
I'd rather eat shit

All of the RO2 servers in my region played the predictable infantry only maps and always stacked the Nazi team. Never got a chance to compare it to Darkest Hour.

bridges has become a meme. Though it's still really fun to play every once in a while especially when you have people communicating over voice chat. 24/7 is too much though.

>the character voices brainlet.
I genuinely can't think of a single game that has racist player voices like that

bridges is the best map in the game.

Attached: git gud u shitter.jpg (363x381, 45K)

>huurrr why won't antimatter put in voice lines about gooks and fishheads and deal with all the negative publicity/flak that comes with it
>god rs2 is shit!

yes because there are so many multiplayer vietnam shooters.

why would it be limited to Vietnam? are you an idiot?

except when it's in movies then it's okay

Attached: apocalypse-now.jpg (1600x1067, 230K)

I could be completely wrong here, but I've heard people say that antimatter handles Red Orchestra now, while tripwire just acts as management position while working on killing floor and shit.

because that is how vietnam was portrayed in the media for the last 40 years, are you an idiot?

it was a different time

Accents aren't racist GI.

and the war on terror has been portrayed with US soldiers calling muslims ragheads and shit, the fuck are you talking about you idiot

>I'd rather eat shit
>29th
>still predominantly active

what exactly is your point here? if we got a shooter in iraq or afghanistan that is exactly what I would expect. why are you even playing this game if you get triggered by swear words cuck.

holy fuck man you are retarded

keep crying faggot
>no you can't swear or use racist slurs in videogames because they're not art like movies!

Attached: soy.png (301x490, 295K)

>WHY WON'T THIS TINY GAME STUDIO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BE THE FIRST EVER GAME STUDIO TO RISK INCLUDING RACIST TAUNTS IN TODAYS POLITICAL CLIMATE
>GAAAAWD
jesus fucking, christ give me a break. They keep the game updated with new maps, factions, guns, features every few months and you faggots bitch there isn't racism. people already provide more than enough racism over the public voice chat.

Attached: somoo.png (221x228, 8K)

Anyone who saves this image to their computer should be drug out into the street and shot

Its fucking hilarious when server block certain words like "gook". They are usually shitty ones

>WHY WON'T THIS TINY GAME STUDIO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BE THE FIRST EVER GAME STUDIO TO RISK INCLUDING RACIST TAUNTS IN TODAYS POLITICAL CLIMATE
being a niche game is all the more reason why they should. did you even play ro2? /pol/ and stormfront made up like 90% of the playerbase. nobody who plays red orchestra games is going to get triggered by racism.
>oh no some feminists won't buy my vietnam shooter!
stop being a pussy whipped cuck

vietnam without racism is not vietnam. there is no reason why movies can get away with it but videogames cannot.

>They keep the game updated with new maps, factions, guns, features every few months
while ignoring issues that have been ruining the game since release. I reported multiple helicopter bugs in the fucking beta and they still aren't fixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio

Attached: 1457339677554.jpg (460x617, 68K)

your priorities are fucking stupid.

go drink your sóy

this

Also games like Mafia III use time specific racist insults like gook (said by your friend), nigger (said by your enemies and protagonist) and no on bats an eye. And that was pretty left leaning game.

NEVER EVER

Attached: red orchestra commie.png (903x537, 50K)

Different user here, but I think part of is too that YOUR character doesn't say those things. Most SJWs would get triggered when their character says something like that since they have to project themselves into and onto everything they see/do. So if your character in RS2 is calling the enemy a commie gook, the SJW doesn't see it as the character using period appropriate and immersive dialogue. They see it as THEM calling another person a commie gook and that upsets them. The truth about SJWs is that they are the most self-absorbed people you will ever meet, they just stand up for "causes" to create the cognitive dissonance necessary to justify their shit behaviors and personalities. They are literally incapable of objective self-reflection and often aren't even aware of how shitty they are being.

SJWs aren't going to buy this game either way so who gives a shit.

>movable dshks make helicopters a joke
Sorry, but what? It is still ridiculously easy to wreck gooks if you have a decent Cobra Loach tag team. Once went an entire match where gooks were literally never able to make tunnels.

Well user, when you're right you're right.

try playing supremacy against a half decent dshk gunner. it's not fun.

What about a WW1 game that's not going to die within a few months? Also, the Afghan war between Soviets and Ragheads would be nice.

meh just spot the bitch and nail him from a kilometer away with the 20mm

You have not seriously had problems fighting flamethrowers in RS2 user

The problem I have with afgan is that there's not a lot of weapon variety
>old soviet shit (and a bunch of Lee Enfields) Vs new soviet shit

>wanting a ww2 game in 2019
I hope you fucking LOVE the western front.

I don't think WW1 games will ever be especially fun just due to the nature of the war. Rather see Korean or Yugoslav wars.

meh
i think the israeli wars in the 60's/70's are way better for this type of game

I would personally love to see Korea. I want to kill chinks by the thousands. I would be happy if they added in the French phase of the Vietnam War to Rising Storm 2 though.

>it's a 40+ year old american hardcore LARPing on EU servers episode

lmao i love fucking with the boomers on these games

True. Done well enough, you could have several different factions with it, though. Germans, French, Turks, Aussies, Russians, Hungarians, Serbs, so on and so forth.

That would be a great addition, honestly. I believe the French forces were armed with American equipment, so not much would change.

God, it's the fucking worst. They sit with their 200+ ping and just yell out inane shit constantly with their $2 mics.

Would you mind expanding on that idea? I'm not familiar with those wars.

I just want this beauty, which is getting added in the next update anyway.

Attached: 1264956_01.jpg (800x332, 35K)

I'm hyped for the rifle grenades
I don't get some of the campaign changes in the upcoming update, they seem retarded

Israel wanted lebensraum for the chosen people, others wanted to keep their shit, wars ensued.

shout out to Affee mit Waffe for being good commander on the best server

>Afghan war between Soviets and Ragheads
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

i really hope TWI doesn't listen to you fucking /k/ boomers and make a game set in THE most boring setting imaginable over a new WW2 game.

>Bridges is a shit map. How people play it 24/7 is beyond me.

Bridges is long match, grueling, PTSD kino.

Yes, boring for everyone, except for chopper mains who want to fucking genocide the planet in a Hind D. Shit would be glorious.

Attached: 35b163551c8da50d5306159b8fcbdf55.jpg (1272x900, 212K)

>Complaining about a setting being boring while pushing for WWII

Look, I want to play RO2 again too, but bruh, there's nothing more played out than WWII shooters. I pray every day that somehow we get RO2 servers side by side Vietnam servers in the same servers browser, but it's obvious to everyone in the world that there are more WWII shooters than Soviet invasion of Afghanistan shooters.

are you serious

This will never happen. People would not be able to contain themselves in such a game, myself included. I swear right now that if I get to play a game like that I'll learn Mawtini and sing it over the mic every game, stack Egypt every time.

It should be an alternate history setting and titled Red Orchestra: Operation Unthinkable and be set after the Allies declare war on the Soviet Union and rearm Germany like Patton wanted. It would feature all the newly developed weapons that weren't fully deployed into the war.

>but bruh, there's nothing more played out than WWII shooters
red orchestra is the only game I'm aware of set on the eastern front. we almost never get to see anything in north africa or mainland asia either.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Sergeant_Charles_Grisham_shoulders_the_first_Stinger_to_come_off_the_production_line[1].jpg (1200x861, 445K)

What about Spanish Civil War, dabbing on Anarchist as one of Frano's bois sounds kino.

hmmm lets see. For WW2 Eastern front we have:
>the most tank variety and asymmetry there ever was in history
>huge amount of weapon variety for two asymmetric factions

and for the aphgan /k/ boomer meme setting we have:
>AK VARIANT #1276 VS. AK VARIANT #1253
>no tanks
>????
>??????

>dabs
Now get ready for some rockets bitch boy.

Attached: HUAF Mi-24 display with flares.jpg (800x533, 25K)

>Unironically supporting Catholic reactionaries
No hentai in francostan my larping friend

>Look, I want to play RO2 again too, but bruh, there's nothing more played out than WWII shooters.

What if it was set in late 1945 during Operation Unthinkable?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

There were a lot of weapons that were developed right at the end of the war that saw little to no use and they could be featured.

>No hentai in francostan my larping friend
sounds good

What are you doing here if you're an actual Catholic traditionalist

can you imagine the lobby chats in an isreali/arab shooter my god

honestly just want to kill an anarchist dude

>What are you doing on the only platform where you won't get banned for openly not liking homosexuals?
Good question.

RS2 winterwar mod soon™

boooooorrrriiiinng

>every map is winterwald
yesss

Attached: ai drool.jpg (735x611, 32K)

cyka blyat

First off: FUCK CAMPAIGN MODE
I want to play the maps as they were designed for asymmetric teams. I also dont want to have to wait 5 min between games for a glorified map vote. I also want to be able to go from ro2 to rs1 to rs2 while staying in one server.

both sides would have to be quite poorly equipped for it to be in any way realistic. Could end up being like one of those WW1 shooters

Is RO2 worth buying these days or is it pretty much dead?

>RS2
>Server says "WE WONT TOLERATE RACISM EVER, FUCKING EVER YOU HEAR ME"
>Play server.
>Everyone is calling everyone else a gook, both in voice and in text.
>Even the server admin is calling people niggers and gooks.

Attached: 1362713851393.jpg (230x250, 46K)

It would be an unmitigated disaster that I'm sure would spark an actual diplomatic incident. Never, ever, ever, will there be a game where you can liberate Palestine and form a single Arab union, destroying the western colony of israel

youtube.com/watch?v=9aPM4XZUbO4

Attached: Beer.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

there's always at least one populated server in the us and europe. I'm biased but I still love the game and go back to it from time to time to get my fill of bolt action fun.

RO2 and RS1 are pretty dead.

i actually feel sorry for people who weren't able to play RO2 in its glory days. It's on the same level as BF 1942 in that sense.

>Not being a gook with a mosin dabbing on dumb GI

80's Cold War gone hot might be good. I'd add a nostalgia bait VCR style post processing filter, similar to the ones they have in Rising Storm 2 to make it extra kino.

Attached: c07139aa5266890a996995387b1f6acb.jpg (960x614, 128K)

i just saw a conversation from like 2010 on my facebook with their group where they were talking about me getting banned for saying "fuck"

So Wargame Red Dragon: FPS Edition?

Genuinely what the fuck were they thinking with resistances?

it's not the same

Yeah its called Red Alert 2 or World in conflict ya scmuchk

>RO2 in its glory days
God it was the best.
Loved joining staxis servers with my bros and making them rage with my dinnerplate.

Attached: ro2.jpg (400x582, 201K)

Team Yankee and Cold War gone hot scenarios are heavily underused in video games.
There's Freedom Fighter and World in Conflict, and what else?

Attached: 1375113750002.jpg (500x454, 323K)

The glory days were when no one used their mics. Now its endlessly listening to faggots

>Now its endlessly listening to faggots
i love when its a kiddo and you cant tell if boy or girl.

>The glory days were when no one used their mics
in what universe was this
every server had its regulars on each team constantly shit talking each other

>that one maxim gun on the top of a bombed apartment in that one city map
hundreds upon hundreds of grey uniformed scum piling up in the exit of the metro
nonstop chattering and hissing of the gun
my dick, tearing through my low quality jumpsuit

Attached: 1491060504255.jpg (600x600, 42K)

2011 12ish

zoom zoom

Attached: 49948221_2239665722975851_4511742966968090624_n.jpg (1137x640, 36K)

you mean when audio was literally so broken half the playerbase left the game?

>some dude on VICTOR CHARLIE side screaming over global voip in a ching chong nip nip nong nong faux accent GO HOME GI DO NOT DIE FOR ISRAEL DO NOT BE SLAVE TO THE JEW GO HOME TO YOUR FAMILY YOUR REAL ENEMY IS NOT IN RICE PATTY THE REAL ENEMY IS IN WHAT YOU CALL HOLLYWOOD
>some nigger on UNITED STATES ARMY side screaming in a nigger faux accent FUCK YOU GOOK I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR RICE MINES FOR FREEDOM AND THEN BUTT FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOOKS SO HARD YOU'LL LOVE ME I HOPE YOU LIKE MY LOVE GUN BECAUSE HERE COMES THE BURN FAGGOT as napalm comes in
>at end of game, GOOK NUKE best squad

I love RS2, I'm sorry.

Oh that'd be nice. So many factions and weapons. It would be delicious.

Ya, smaller playerbase is always higher quality

that hasn't changed since ro2
>STRAIGHT TO BERLIN HANS
>EAT SHIT SLAV SUBHUMAN SCUM

The only RO3 that will ever please Yea Forums is the one that will never be made. Nothing will ever please you picky, whiny fucks. If you only started playing RO2 after the release of RS or because of Yea Forums or /k/ "PTSD simulator" threads, you were the one who killed RO2.

>complaining about KF2 monetization
Yeah, because 1 was much better with paid weapons AND paid cosmetics

>tfw there are literally no good games set in the pacific front now that rising storm is ded

Attached: fuck.gif (200x267, 858K)

>you were the one who killed RO2.
the fuck you talking about
tripwire killed ro2, nobody else

Oh and wasnt spawning on Squad Leaders broken for several years in RO2? That was way better too. Fucking moving spawn points are bulllllshit

>can't mortar burgers into oblivion anymore

Attached: wojak jap.png (645x773, 7K)

Yeah, but whenever RS2 goes on sale there's an influx of new players and it's hilarious when they start a votekick for "toxic" teammates.
>Hey, uh, squad leader for Charlie, how about you stop being a stupid nigger and dig a tunnel
>Votekick to kick so and so for "toxic behavior with 0 unforgiven teamkills" has failed
Sometimes we get twitch streamers and that's fun also.

no it's always been a thing

rs2 is a different story, all the battlefield kiddies picked it up.

Oh and in the glory days this faggot would be insta banned and no one would have to listen to his shit.

RO2's unlock system was so stupid

faggot

yeah he works there

>tfw wanted someone to finally pick up chinese civil war/WW2 in China as setting for a videogame
>tfw it's never happening now because nobody wants to face the outrage from China if they portray Mao as anything less than an invincible god-Emperor of chinkind

>hey everyone check out my HILARIOUS asia man voice

>1.8k hours
>still haven't maxed out the pistols
what the fuck were they thinking
hell I only managed to max the C96 because of bot servers

youtube.com/watch?v=2SYDcrujdyw
RS had an unnecessarily good soundtrack

Confirmed for never having played a RO or RS game during their "glory days" which aren't even a thing for goddamn video games.

Fuck yes comrade. Soon our time will come.
youtube.com/watch?v=42jCs6MMfxA

Attached: Evstafiev-Soviet-soldier-Afghanistan.jpg (700x467, 265K)

>wanting RO3 from Shitwire

fucking dimwit

Attached: JG.jpg (416x439, 60K)

Red Orchestra mod, Ost, RO2, servers were notorious for banning people over the most minor curses.

Remember when you couldnt take shit off weapons? I got that scope for the MKB/STG and it utterly pissed me off.

you sound like one of those fags who complains that voice chat is only for tactics when a bunch of bros decide to hit it off and have some funny banter

>funny
Ya sure.

First thing I thought when I first played was how well the music complimented the gameplay
I feel like RS2 just can't compete

List some of those servers and I'll tell you why they were doing it. Hint: you shouldn't play on any server that describes the clan that runs it as a "brigade" or "division" or if the server has any ties to a clan like that. And by "ties" I mean is paid for by them.

you probably have some nasally dick sucking voice that everyone make fun of too

He sounds like one of those fags who is actually a chinaman and gets upset that people are mocking his glorious culture.

that it would be the next WoW killer.

I never saw a silenced mosin pistol ever...

Like I remember the name of some server i got banned from over a decade ago. There were so many "christian" servers. I'd also complain about the double standard of blowing someones legs off but not being allowed to say fuck. But even as a little kid I knew you fucks should be banned for being whiny racist pieces shit.

Attached: RIP.jpg (1500x964, 308K)

Mare nostrum was dead like 3 hours after it was released

cringe

They should make two parallel RO games. One can just be the campaign mapvote running permanently and alltalk by default. That way you don't need to worry about frivolous things like spawning in and dying. After all, when you're in the spawn queue nobody can hear your hilarious jokes about barbecue and rice. Once Yea Forums is contented with that, everyone who actually likes RO can play the other game without micspam.

it was fun (for me) for those 3 hours

Attached: 1273005298971.png (138x183, 4K)

I dont really get what is going on with the stupid stick figures and ive played all of those.

CC was a cool idea, but I remember the mortars being shit and maps never coming into rotation.

cant argue with that

fuck you bitch. I loved playing as Italianos with shitty feather hats and driving Panzer II's

>gamerfood
love these niggas

brings back memories of the beta days
burgers always got destroyed
>holding down bunker
>it's been dead silent for two minutes
>suddenly a ton of smokes roll into the bunker
>a dozen japs get on mic
>BANZAAAAAAAAAAAIIII!

Attached: oh FUCK.png (360x614, 218K)

>smgs kill in one hit while rifles can take several bullets
A bullet through the heart at pretty much any calibre is going to kill you user.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yoj6NZh16E
I love it when players add immersion to the game.

TENNO HEIKA

Attached: URAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (880x640, 86K)

I love being 12 years old as well.

only good part about insurgency

>Gettin that lvl 50 Katana
What a wild ride.

wow must be cool being a bitter faggot with a poll up their ass who hates fun and messing around

War... war never changes...

Whenever I squad lead on the US side I always name my squad Gook Slayers.

The IJA would win a whole lot more than the USMC in RS1 if every player knew how wildly useful the banzai damage reduction is even solo

>japs win
>OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

I've never lost a game with a teamwide banzai
it's crazy overpowered if you pull it off

>even solo
Yeah, I agree. The best thing to do when you're alone surrounded by enemies is to run out in the open screaming at the top of your lungs.

I never got into darkest hour, americans are so boring to play as.

escalation1985.com/

Why eastern front themed games never work?
It wasnt until the US army was featured that the game launched in sales.

I miss killing Mike Nomad and getting booted from the server.

normalfags
>WHERES MUH D-DAY
>BOLT ACTIONS SUCK WHEN DO I UNLOCK AN ASSAULT RIFLE

Anyone remembers that apartment funmap 24/7 EU server in RO1?

Attached: 1549346329705.jpg (484x497, 35K)

If you were a "little kid" when that game was popular you don't know shit about shit and should shut the fuck up.

why is this allowed

Attached: ez mode gun.jpg (314x145, 9K)

It certainly didn't hurt that after the release of RS, TWI had frequent sales, free weekends and even gave RO2 away for free at one point.

because it was in real life

only if there's a more expanded pacific campaign

I just checked when the mod was out for unreal tournament, i was about 14 and more mature than you manchildren.

You can use it to get to cover, you can use it to flank, you can use it to get to the site you're attacking or defending, you can use it make an enemy that's snuck up on you empty his garand trying to hit you and then shoot or stick him dead. I think you can survive 3 rifle rounds using it, and even some headshots. Playing seriously, it wasn't hard to achieve a k/d rate over 3 as the japanese rifleman.

Attached: waste.png (412x399, 218K)

they nerfed solo banzai quite a bit. I don't think it's worth giving away your position nowadays though it does have its uses.

What region are you in and what is stacked?

Go sperg out on twitter or somewhere else, fag. There's games you can play that range ban behavior that gives queers like you the prickly wicklies, go play them.

I'm guessing US servers. Axis teams are always stacked by annoying wehraboos.

Attached: wehraboo.jpg (476x717, 67K)

People complain that one team or another is "stacked" when they're a shitter or don't play often enough to see the players who are always dunking on them play the other side.

>t. slav(e)

The community is still active but you better get used to playing Bridges of Druhzina every other game.

Based

Staxis is a meme for a reason. I almost never see Russians winning on US servers.
It doesn't bother me because I enjoy the challenge and can usually carry my team out of the shitter but I feel bad for new players who get stuck on allies.

Attached: RO2 in a nutshell.png (536x582, 93K)

Why no games set in China during WW2?

Attached: sino japanese war.jpg (1151x822, 180K)

There was a 2nd Sino-Japanese War mod for M&B Warband. I highly doubt anyone plays it.

Hahaha faggot, your relentless whining and calling children niggers is what brought those overbearing ban techniques.
Don't worry, based on Tripwire's behavior, Red Orchestra 3 will probably have overbearing rules, especially because you guys love to jerk each other off so much about nazis and theres irl nazi bogeymen to fear.
Killing Floor 2:
>“We also will not tolerate anyone using the game, or any servers or forums provided for the game, to be continually or repeatedly abusive to other players. This includes, but is not limited to, ‘griefing,’ racist bigotry, sexism or any other forms of ‘cyber bullying.’ We will also not tolerate anyone hosting servers for the game where such behaviors are continually or repeatedly allowed to take place.”

>“If we find you are a Cheater or Abusive, we will revoke your CD key and ban you from the KF2 servers and tell your mom! Your license will automatically terminate, without notice, and you will have no right to play KF2 or any KF2 Mods against other players or make any other use of KF2. End of story.”

Attached: 53214123.jpg (750x750, 78K)

>Russian slaves vs American slaves
Both democratic and commie chinks had it coming desu.

>guadacanal
>that continuous banzai charge sweeping the field from start to finish
>most of the time the japs ended up barreling ahead without a chance for the americans to catch up, essentially backcapping an anattack/defend map

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

commissar's house, bridges, kessel... i feel if i ever visit russia they should thank me for my service.

Why did people whine for campaign in RS2? It's such a trash mode.

Reminder to manually bolt your rifles. Even better if you set up a macro if possible.

>playing anti tank
>see some dude running in the distance
>take a shot because why not
>blow his leg clean off and it spins through the air

Attached: laughing nazi.png (526x450, 14K)

>attacking grain elevator as german mg
>mfw made it to the building undetected
Die you commie fucker.

Attached: 1531522839909.gif (240x312, 143K)

>We finally get to play a game with a German campaign. It's gonna be so cool!

>tfw i screencapped/cropped that image 4 years ago

Attached: tiredwojak.jpg (211x239, 10K)

it's the most based gamemode. It actually encourages you to have some loyalty to your team beyond one match and the added early/mid/late war gear restrictions is cool as fuck.

I made that post

Attached: slav spin.gif (175x175, 148K)

BASED

It's the only mode that I can actually get to play as ARVN so I'll take it.
Why do the fags who play this game hate the ARVN so much? Their weapons are all great