Name one reason to have a PC anymore.

Attached: nintendo.png (1079x809, 657K)

Yuzu

Bad bait, here's a (you)

Windows 7

mouse and keyboard for example

no games can run on Windows 10 ARM

Switch naively supports USB mice and keybourds

Windows RT was discontinued after 2 years because it was so shit. Well, I guess this'll work out since the Switch is shit as well.

>I want windows on a system less powerful than a phone made in the last 3 years

"replacement"

w10 is bloated garbage, i couldn't imagine trying to run that on a piece of hardware nintendo made lmao

I can't think of one, time to buy a Switch.

It's not possible to run Windows 10 on a ARM chip. It lacks the additional instructions.

>Wangblows 10
For what purpose? For emulation it would be better to install Android
Didn't Microsoft and their pajeets made a W10 version for ARM chips?

I rather use AyyMD than ARM

That's how shit ARM is

The only reason Nintendo uses them is because they're cheaper than AyyMD, Nintendo was never the best spec'd platform

Shit if Intel had real cheapo custom mobile processors these companies would buy them but Intel is too big for custom console shit

They stick with Nvidia for graphics because they know AyyMD is that dogshit and not even worth considering

GUYS

Is it true that Windows ltsc is THE for gaming? Not having to deal with all the updates, windows as a service bs?

to not play games at 240p 15fps

Just because it can run windows doesn't mean it's as powerful as my PC

>intel is too big for the biggest processor market
lol
you have no idea what you are talking about buddy, the reason ARM chips dominate mobile is that ARM chips are the best that's available and the reason Switch runs on ARM instead of some AMD cpu is that Switch is a mobile device

Wtf?
Aren't laptops cheaper than their equivalents in consoles?
Why pay more for a console then use it as an inferior laptop?

My nearly decade old PC is at least four times as powerful as a Switch.

ARM is good for processing power/battery consumption

My PC can actually preform better.

>windows 10 on a switch
what why?

>Nintendo was never the best spec'd platform
Hello Zoomer.

Imagine being so poor you can’t buy whatever systems you want.

A pc wont run out of battery life in less than 3 hours.

>I want windows on a system less powerful than a phone made in the last 15 years

Fixe that for ya matte

>what is Windows 10 IoT

Having actual graphics and games. ARM doesn't have any fucking support for games.

This.

Is there literally any point to this at all?

An ARM processor can't run x86 Windows programs.

(You won't be able to download a .exe file and run it.)

You couldn't run anything on it because who the fuck compiles anything for Windows on ARM?

Linux on ARM would be infinitely more useful, at least you could actually compile a wide range of software, including emulators, for ARM.

To run x86 applications

Running games at higher than 10fps

>For what purpose? For emulation it would be better to install Android

1) It would be better to install Linux
2) "Windows on ARM" is not Windows, it is Windows built for ARM processors, not x86 Intel or AMD processors like in your computer. You would not be able to run any emulator on it, because there is no such thing as someone compiling emulators or almost any software for Windows/ARM

You would only be able to install a small selection of software from their Microsoft app store.

games
good graphics
exclusives
oh wait..

support for legacy software (read: x86 based) and drivers for a wide variety of devices are the only good non-gaming reasons to use windows, and this will have neither of those.

holy based

to play games

I can’t. That’s why I don’t own one