Enderal

BRING ME A NICE CRISP PIECE OF Enderal thread

Attached: 20190215115949_1.jpg (2560x1440, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MY75YCLUKco
youtube.com/watch?v=8rFdI4IF65I
youtu.be/TC3rmikZnno
youtu.be/AeBa5RIhg9I
my.mixtape.moe/cbwutr.mp4
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76529
github.com/ModOrganizer2/modorganizer/releases
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78474/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Arentheal and fuck Yuslan.

>Enderal thread
stop that

Fuck WISPS

Attached: Dqr9JndWoAAV3FX.jpg (600x626, 37K)

patch when?

Already up
>tfw tharael isn't fixed on the post-temple saves
FUCK

What were those mercenaries doing to Calia behind the door?

Attached: 933480_20190305222653_1.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

They were dying painfully

Why does your Calia look so weird? She looks like a Dragon's Dogma character

is this shit any good, be honest sperglords

Good is subjective. It totally depends on what you're looking for in a game.

It's Skyrim with a new world and story. It can't get past the restraints of the Skyrim engine. That's the limit of how good it can be.

Enderal NPC overhaul + bijin skin

Attached: 933480_20190305174904_1.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

since I've downloaded the newest patch the game has crashed my pc 5 times
thanks sureai

ALLRIGHT RATE IT ON A SCALE OF 1 TOT 10 YOU TURBO SPECTRUM WARRIOR

Scrubbed off any personality that she may have had from the face. Congratulations.

Was the patch released?

Attached: 1549412987242.png (508x508, 483K)

thats how ur supposed to play it

It's kino.

Attached: 933480_20190305221959_1.jpg (1920x1080, 639K)

No.

That looks awful man

I like when vidya characters look attractive but you do you.

Plastic fetishist.

>Patch didn't fix the dildo sword
I guess Germans prefer it this way

Attached: dildo sword.png (599x650, 500K)

HA.
GAAAAAAAAAAAY

Attached: gaaaay.png (1440x900, 2.79M)

You're really reaching bud.

Main quest - 9/10
Rhalata questline - KINO/10
GS questline - ok/10
Sidequests - 8/10
Exploration - 9.5/10
Optimization - 4/10

Attached: 20190305210458_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1017K)

It's one of the best free games I've ever played.

Porcelain doll fetishist?

So comfy.

Attached: desolate yet so pretty.png (1920x1080, 3.3M)

>going for demonfu when you have best boi
That is indeed gay and not based.

Attached: 20190305200058_1.jpg (2560x1440, 329K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MY75YCLUKco

Attached: 1379268024076.jpg (436x265, 109K)

You sure you're not just listing your own fetishes?

Is this just skyrim with a new story or what

Don't talk shit about Calia

Attached: Calia.png (911x1127, 1.08M)

You could say that, it's a separate game pretty much, with almost as much content.

Does the expansion reveal who the veiled woman is?

it's a completely different game with set in a different univserse. only thing it in common with skyrim is that it runs on the skyrim client

I love her so much!

Attached: 933480_20190305230151_1.jpg (1920x1080, 894K)

Tell me about your builds, my fellow prophets

Attached: leave-her-alone.jpg (458x389, 94K)

Kind of

updated version

Attached: calia.jpg (1844x1502, 876K)

Enderal's atmosphere truly is something. Skyrim can be pretty nice at times but Enderal is just something else.
It's like how I felt playing Morrowind for the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=8rFdI4IF65I
youtu.be/TC3rmikZnno
youtu.be/AeBa5RIhg9I

Pic related gave me a Dark Souls vibe. The Dark Valley generally is really great and spooky.

Attached: forest.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

How do I make this game's combat not shit?

Shame the only way for me to play at consistent FPS is to basically remove shadows from the game.

Tharael dialogues post-temple for those who don't have saves
my.mixtape.moe/cbwutr.mp4

She's just horny and lonely and wants to be loved.

Attached: 933480_20190305231522_1.jpg (1920x1080, 686K)

I've just started the game and got that spell that makes enemies explode on death and some counter spell for mages. This is actually pretty nice. I think I will go for Sword/Spell build. Is there any mod that makes melee combat a bit better? I just die when I go melee since there's no way to dodge/block/parry or whatever, its just whoever dies first.

Some people are using wildcat or whatever that one is called that makes you deal and take more damage.
TK dodge works fine too.

Attached: knight.png (1482x1080, 3.12M)

>exploring
>walk into some cave
>some fucking skeletons
>realise my level is too low and they 2-shot me
>summon mud elemental
>it hits skeleton twice then fucking runs away and camps in the corner
>meanwhile skeletons aggro me instead
it's still skyrim with its fucking braindead AI, which makes playing summoner just a waste of time. should've put my points into elementalism.

Attached: 1538311562945.jpg (800x795, 48K)

>spell that makes enemies explode on death
which one is it

I'm playing german version, dunno what its called in english.
I got it from that very first ruin after Jesper sends you off. Where you rescue this little animal from the tradewomen, you have to do some parkour jumping to get to a chest up top the tower

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76529

Cheeky fucking summons always run. Raise the dead or mind control for the best possible minon.

Grave curse.

>TK dodge works fine too.
I tried that actually, together with attack commitment, but for some reason that dodge has the same speed as normal running in any direction, meaning its only point is i-frames.
It felt like putting a too little bandaid on a bleeding wound, but I guess that's gamebroy modding overall.
I'll try dual wielding block and see if that works. Does Enderal/Vaniall Skyrim combat have some kind of block/parry mechanic, that if you time it right you can negate/interrupt enemy damage?

>Cheeky fucking summons always run
isn't there any mod that fixes it? in skyrim i remember fire elementals fucking off right after summoning them, just to throw 1-2 fireballs and then disappear.
>raise the dead
i don't have that spell + pretty sure it raises only for like 60s and they're usually way worse than summons damage-wise
>mind control
that's a completely different skill tree

Should I go bound weapons+weapon skill or craft the best weapons? Not sure whats better or more fun?
I guess finding new stuff is more fun than using the same bound weapon, but its also more consistent. Just wondering how balanced it is.

You don't need the weapon skill for the bound weapons, you just need Entropy.

As for actual weapons: They're stronger than magic later on, as crafting leads to some insane damage weapons.

>that's a completely different skill tree
Psionics and entropy are both in the same skill tree.

Aren't we beautiful?

Attached: 933480_20190227214502_12.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

>tfw spoiling the ending in one message

Attached: 7L31YM6.png (724x158, 80K)

Shield bashing people is generally an okay way to interrupt them, I don't know if Enderal has a shield bashing related perk but for me power bashing has been enough so far for anything.
My summons seem fine, both the regular ones and the ones I modded in. Did you install anything else that might mess with their AI?

Attached: mace2.png (1220x1080, 1.26M)

is game broke or better?

FUCK DIJAAM

what mod manager program are you using? the one i had cant find enderal

use the beta version of MO2, it supports enderal

>Little brother

He just wanted to be loved.

Why arent those basics talents not just passives? Having to recast every 5 seconds for less mana use is so silly.

Wasn't the patch supposed to be out by now?

Attached: AXCyWRi.jpg.png (657x527, 51K)

mo2 2.2.0beta3

github.com/ModOrganizer2/modorganizer/releases

Yes it is. Restart your Steam. If it doesn't automatically start downloading check your downloads, it might be in queue.

Attached: patch notes.jpg (1352x1082, 410K)

What's that armor, user?

are there any voice replacers for enderal? the female power attack voice pisses me off

I wasnt even mad at her.

Installing now, hows the peformance? Anyone else playing with a 1050ti?

The optimization is shit.

it's skyrim. It'll run fine but crash alot if you use auto saves

Explain the red madness

Attached: 20190306065048_1.jpg (2560x1440, 414K)

care to elaborate?

That is the wayfarer set user, it's up on the nexus. The creator only made it for Skyrim and I don't know if there's an Enderal version out there anywhere. But, porting it would be simple enough.

Attached: greatmace.png (1290x1080, 1.51M)

>enchanting nerfs
And into the trash it goes.

Performance is fine so long as you set shadows to medium or lower. Otherwise even with a godly rig you'll get ass performance

That's fine high quality shadows are useless in most games desu

shadows to medium
distant object detail to low
fShadowDistance to 2000

and it runs fine

It's not the shadow quality, it's the shadow distance - ultra value for distance is way too much for Enderal since it's got a lot more clutter than Skyrim, and Skyrim's occlusion is a piece of shit so performance drain is abysmal.

>37 pennies, 37 fucking pennies
Never trust (((Kiléans)))

Attached: 933480_20190305133951_1.jpg (1920x1080, 466K)

>Summon mud elemental
>It gets shot with an arrow
>Troll AI kicks in and it runs off behind cover while the archers pincushion me

Can you unlearn spells?

Any way to unlock framerate without the physics dying or still stuck at 60?

Should've demanded her to sell it in Enderal, that way you get the best ending and best loot.

Fucking Dijaam is priceless

How much time do I have to give Esme? It's been like 3 weeks.

>summon mud elemental right next to an enemy
>enemy walks right past
>mud elemental does a dance and refuses to attack
How can one spell be such an utter failure.

Dude
She sends you a letter on the next day if the approval is high enough, you fucked up

Nah, just got it. I guess you only get it in Duneville.

That too

Does the main quest send you around the world? Because Right now I'm like level 25 and I am only on the Main Quest to go find some chick to treat my arcane fever. I've explored everything around Arc and the starting area, and I want to explore more but if the main quest sends me off to the four corners of the world, I should probably just start it now, right?

Attached: MV5BMjA5MjExMzY0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTMxOTg4MTI@._V1_.jpg (1536x2048, 2.24M)

Is there a way to make it so the water doesn't look super bright after at a distance

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.05 - 23.13.22.39_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

yeah it does

It does. When you get the quest for collecting 3 black stones, stop before handling over the third one and explore as much as you can

How do I check which version of Enderal I have? Apparently the patch came out yesterday, but I haven't had any update on steam and I wonder if I'm being stupid or something

That reflection... yikes.

Has anyone got a clue about how getting a second affinity works? I've been looking on the forums, but everyone seems unsure about it.

For example, if I'm a Blade Breaker (keeper/blade dancer), how do I gain the Assassin affinity (infiltrator/blade dancer)? I tried making infiltrator and blade dancer my two highest memories, but that doesn't seem to work.

Attached: 1477706082020.png (658x901, 64K)

>buy house in the Nobles District
>buy furnitures so i dont have to craft everything
>no containers except the secure chest
>cant interact with 90% of the furnitues
this sucks ass

Attached: death.png (274x335, 95K)

I heard you unlock affinities for putting 10 points in two compatible trees, and that you can choose which affinity you want each time you level up in case you have the choice of multiple ones.

My assumption is speccing into one affinity that shares a class with another, in your example putting 10 points into all 3 of those. That contradicts the "no more than 10 points in any other tree", though, so fuck if I know.

Did Calia always have her armor on after that scene when she went nuclear at the castle? Wasn't she in her underwear originally? Did they change that?

Attached: bur.png (255x271, 78K)

How high should your skills even be? I'm around Lvl 10 on a heavy armor sinistrope and could only afford to take psy, entropy and heavy armor to 25 or so. And then those two sandniggers in that Golden sickle quest raped my bum HARD

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15-16-40-09.png (670x452, 448K)

How many learning points do you have?

25 and that's 9 more than I have pennies

Steal everything that's not bolted down and sell to the fence down in the undercity who has like 2k gold

Then crank your rhetoric so you can get hella money for future sales

level 27 here, using mainly elemental and some light magic for buffs

how valuable are LP to me? i've barely invested in anything. i have 26 points in elemental and that's it no more than 10 on anything else.

where are the high level areas?

>JU CANNOT CHANGE THE FATE
This plot is so fucking shit.

Attached: Someoneopinion.png (428x705, 306K)

Do those gold ingots at the bank that you can nab with telekinesis respawn?

>Did Calia always have her armor on after that scene when she went nuclear at the castle? Wasn't she in her underwear originally? Did they change that?
I did that quest a few days ago and she was in her undies in it from what I remember

Shit, must be CBBE then.

Nothing in the bank respawns because you used to be able to abuse vaults pretty easily

Should I?

Attached: enb 2019_03_05 23_03_40_59.jpg (1600x900, 300K)

>get some vault keys are rewards or something
>go to bank
>open the vaults
>all the shit is still owned by the NPC
>have to steal my rewards

Yes of course

Yeah, but don't forget to clear all your inventory space and remove your weapons/armour to take as much free candy as possible without getting encumbered.

Haha. Silly user. I have a recall directly to my house.

Does it matter? The game doesn't have a karma system anyway.

Some annoying whisps guarding random loot but also this little number...

Attached: 2.jpg (1600x900, 400K)

No.

too many spoilers ITT
i'm out to be desu

Attached: 1503360280231.png (500x390, 186K)

>oldrim
I can feel the lag, stiffness and see the shitty textures everywhere. Once you've played SE you truly don't want to go back.

I thought the same at first, almost dropped it at Riverville because of that, but after playing more of Enderal, I don't really want to go back to Skyrim, SE or not.

I want to rub Calia's feet while she tells me what the beast inside her wants to do to me.

wtf no wonder enderal is so good, it's made by chads.

Attached: sureai.png (694x1200, 698K)

based

>tfw find that and the frost elemental mythical spell in first 10 hours played. Now I'm at 60+ and still haven't found the others. Wish you could pay some shifty fellow for some vague hints to the locations, at least.

is there any way I can respec, or at least remove a single perk so I can pick another?
my google doesn't work

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78474/

Where was the frost spell?

This goddamn ending still hits me hard
Time to drink the potion

Attached: 20190306090706_1.jpg (2560x1440, 125K)

can't remember which it was, but there is a mythical spell in Yero's Tower in the basement. The tower is in Ark by the keepers castle. It's guarded by a lot of elementals, but it isn't to hard to cheese.

Now for the potions aka the third ending. I don't know if it'll work the other way, but I drank the purified first, and non-purified later. Everything worked as expected.
And the ending still looks pretty solid to me desu. I have no fucking idea what did Nico mean by the last daddy dream tho, it was creepy as fuck.

Attached: 20190306091456_1.jpg (2560x1440, 646K)

Still playting through Enderal at the moment but how do SureAI's older mods for Oblivion and Morrowind hold up? Was thinking of trying those after Enderal.

Enderal is a pretty big improvement over the others.

Still the most kino ending.

Attached: 20190306093424_1.jpg (2560x1440, 674K)

Nic is a qt

Attached: 8G87wX3.png (308x259, 123K)

Do it and don't forget to check behind the chest.

Can someone give me a save from their non-steam version of enderal? Apparently copying over saves from the steam version to the oldrim version breaks a lot of the teleporting mechanics. I just want to get to the point right after you save the stones from burning.

Saira

Damn the undercity is cool.

But why?

Fate got her shit slapped in the prequel

This. As literal as you can imagine. Fuck her for killing my waifu

What does she call you if you're a man?

the same

I have no idea how i ended up with mythical Panacea spell. No idea where i picked it up.

Sairah

Sun Temple alchemist and magic shop is locked, day and night, i've seen the shopkeep go in but the door stays locked.
any fix for this?

finna get dem spells bruh

It was unlocked after the dream of the dead quest for me

Is it just me, or in the beggining of the game at least so far, melee apparitions are infinitely better than casters.

>the dream of the dead

the first keeper quest after you join? I wonder if it will unlock for me, i chose the other one first

ok thanks

No, the other one you'll get after handling over the second black stone

like right near the end of the game?

Nope, it's the middle, actually.