After enjoying the first game, I'm extremely disappointed in how much is disliked this one. Should I play re;birth 3...

After enjoying the first game, I'm extremely disappointed in how much is disliked this one. Should I play re;birth 3, or wait and play a spin-off?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 69K)

Play Rebirth 3.

it has less Nepgear, which is why most people disliked Rebirth 2

Rebirth 3 is better yes. I didn't care for 2 very much either but really liked 3.

I enjoyed RB3 but I still liked the first one a bit more I think. Rebirth 3 has a few more things going for it though, like some updated mechanics and you can also use 4 party members instead of 3.

If you haven't played VII or 4GO maybe you should try one of them so you don't burn out playing the "same" game again.

3 was far better.

Rebirt 2 is absolute garbage. I think most can agree on that.
Rebirth 3 is the best imo, and VII is pretty good too.

Attached: 1548000224043.jpg (512x288, 33K)

>Infinte Str/a/tos image

why should we care what you think, Yea Forums?

For the love of nep, download the retranslation, it helps a lot by making the game less meme based and neptune less stupid.

>it has less Nepgear
Sounds terrible.

Attached: ThickGear.png (1634x918, 2.04M)

>download the retranslation
Don't do this. It makes Neptune a complete dullard.

Attached: 1551471121011.jpg (751x1169, 98K)

i got the 1$ humble bundle for these games, are they worth playing or should i wait until i have nothing else to do?

Attached: 1.jpg (600x337, 50K)

There is like a bazilion nep games at this point, how can anyone get a grip of this grindy series

Skipping the spinoffs is fine

Just play some of the games, it doesn't really matter which. A lot of them are spinoffs and aren't officially canon, but you get a good grip on what the characters are like and they're the most important thing about the series.

If you liked the first one, Neptunia U and Super Neptunia RPG (eventually will be PC) seem to take place in that same universe.

Hyperdimension Neptunia (PS3) - One off game about the console war based on the Trinity Universe engine.
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 - remake of the original game with an ending more open to sequels.

Rebirth 2/mk2, Rebirth 3/Victory, VII/VIIR - Reboot where the game consoles actually follow real world counterparts (save for Sega.) They fight piracy, Atari, and internet rumors.

Everything else - Spinoff though characters breaking the 4th wall will mention events from the other games.

Should I just skip 2 and go on to 3?

Attached: 1543783558298.png (485x635, 180K)

Nepgear defeats Arfoire in their home dimension after saving Neptune and the other goddesses from her believers. That's really all you need to know since none of the other characters return.

Why, though?

Attached: 1385934631074.jpg (1920x1080, 773K)

Play if you like the candidates and other characters like the oracles, Cave and Linda, since they appear in more scenes than the other games.

Attached: 1394384879150.png (1280x880, 736K)

Let me guess Domination ending right?