Why the FUCK dont we have a battle royale game based off Battle Royale?

Why the FUCK dont we have a battle royale game based off Battle Royale?

For those who havent seen this movie, it's literally PUBG

>Large group of people placed on an island
>they must fight to the death until only 1 left standing
>periodically, sections of the island become permanent death zones, forcing people to move

Attached: 02a95623e37128ce2e6a207aaf8d090a.jpg (800x1124, 139K)

Why does there need to be when everybody ripped it off already?

Yea Forumsirgins have been talking about a BR game since the 00's, if only one of those faggots acted on it they could be a billionaire now.

>PUGB inspired by Battle Royale
>"Why don't we make a BR that rips off of Battle Royale more?"
the brainlets of Yea Forums, everyone

>Play PUBG
>make chink character
>????
>Profit!

Attached: dwqfwqfqwf.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

you're a fucking mongoloid ass nigger and a cancer on the industry. I literally hope your parents die, and you get fucked by a small dicked chinaman wearing a strap on as you cry and beg him to cease.

Catch aids and die faggot.

Reported.

Attached: 1547712993691.jpg (750x744, 529K)

>''Why the FUCK dont we have a battle royale game based off Battle Royale?''
>''For those who havent seen this movie, it's literally PUBG''
Are you retarded?

>movie

Attached: gv6aifcmz735qtgyduceg2e3nmolrvya_hq.jpg (609x834, 53K)

I'm a cancer how, exactly?

I'm disappointed that Battle Royale games don't feature a way for players to work together against the system and win by escaping instead of killing everyone.

>Fornite and other BR stuff big with kids these days
>Nephew wishes he could play like all his friends do (parents don't let him do online stuff)
>Get him the Battle Royale novel for shits and giggles

I dunno when he'll actually bother to read it, but he'll be in for a treat when he does.

Attached: 1519002241028.png (858x664, 513K)

The exception being that it doesn't use the BR IP, obviously a

> The worst manga ever

That evil kid triggered the fuck out of me with his plot armor. God dang was it obnoxious seeing him come back out if impossible situations or injuries.

The manga was great
Need to read the book yet

Because the premise doesn't fit with the quick match nature of BR games.
A true Battle Royale game would take a really long time, with actual traps you could set in nature and a really big map.
We're talking hours or days of gameplay for a single match.

>That moment he slices up his arm and fucks it up just so he can keep pulling the trigger
The karate dude should have killed him, I got fucking mad at that fight's outcome

It would work as a single player game, ironically enough.

I wouldn't mind that, SP or co-op MP but with a very diverse and broad range of ways to kill others.

that movie was garbage

You could possibly do a character creator akin to Dragon Dogma's, where things like height and weight can actually factor in to how your character plays, and naturally every time you start a new game your loadout is different from the previous one.

Anyone else think it's bizzare that the hunger games movies never even tried a video game tie in?

Think of all them lost shekels

>Why the FUCK dont we have a battle royale game based off Battle Royale?
>For those who havent seen this movie, it's literally PUBG

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Don't really think the books or movies are suited to a videogame as there wouldn't be a middle way. It would either be a low quality kill others mobile game or higher quality "become the resistance" game, think typical PS2/3 shooter.