Games that deserved more love

Games that deserved more love

Attached: sony_3001863_ps4_gravity_rush_1403894.jpg (2000x2000, 583K)

God I want them to double team gravity stomp my balls

It wasn't the film America needed in the Trump era so Sony California didn't care about promoting it at all

I'm going to marry Kat!

Attached: 248269.jpg (1000x850, 104K)

I couldn't give it more love if I tried. Gravity Rush 2 is my all time favourite game.

Attached: C7zc1K9WsAUXW70.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

Why is there never any love for Raven?

>much better than 1
>looks great
why did sony even fund this game if they were going to just ignore it?

Because no one bought it

Is GR2 a big improvement over the original game? Because the original was kinda crap.

>looks great
Arbitrary detail and additional objects does not mean that the game looks great if the price is running at 24 frames.
I almost threw up playing the demo.
The only thing about the game that looked great were Kat's nipples in the worker shirt.

No this game pretty much deserved to die. Glad Sony was able to make the right decision.

>Kat's nipples in the worker shirt
Sounds interesting, any pictures? For science

I'd fap more to Kat if there were more doujins.

It's on my Amazon wishlist but I don't want to pay more than 20 dollarydoos for weeb crap.

Attached: 1531370367401.jpg (1920x1080, 611K)

>He doesn't have a pro
Lel

So is gravity rush 2 a AAA game? It was advertised as such but feels more like a AA/ A title like many Japan studio games.

pretty please

Attached: 1475818196755.png (2160x1920, 1.26M)

Based! I want to fuck her until my dick bleeds and shrivels away !

oh great, now it runs at 27 frames and the frametimings are only half as bad, those 400$ sure were worth it
I won a pro in a lottery and 3 games I played on it still ran like trash

What are AA games anyway? where exactly do you draw the line? Seems pretty arbitrary to me.

I honestly blame the fans.
A lot of the time you can glean if a game is worth your time based on the people that discuss it.
All I've ever gotten from this game is "CAT IS CUTE" "Why haven't you bought her game?" "Needs more outfits".
Seems like generic waifubait, yet the few gameplay clips I've seen seem to imply otherwise, so I don't even know.

Low budget

GR2 keeps a consistent 30 on pro outside of that one side mission with the insane amount of NPCs in Vendecentre. Nice attempt at falsehood though

I am just trying to understand why GR is so empty. There is nothing to do in the world except the main story which has lots of filler content. Darksiders would be a good example for a AA game but it also has more content than GR.

Port to Steam when

I'm glad it died and didn't do well. All you do is gravity kick. It's so fucking boring. If the main character was a buff male no one would've played it. Every Yea Forums thread was nothing but waifuposting. The more waifuposting a game has, the worse the gameplay is.

The game aesthetic is great and gameplay is fun unique but pretty barebone. You can spam 1-2 move and destroy the enemies.

Its a super-hero game where the protagonist happens to be a cute girl, in the second game getting two additional power boots in the form of Lunar and Jupiter mode.
Making her lighter or heavier respectively, even before she unlocks her near god-like power in when merging with her familiar.

Its a fun story with fun side-missions and a pretty nice environment, each area has its own theme and they are usually pretty snazzy.
The gameplay feels different on the ground vs. in the air as it should and once you manage to get the control down it gets much more fun.
If any of that sounds in any way like something you'd enjoy then by all means give it a shot.

The characters are all neat, fun and have good chemistry with each other.

GRfags are funny.

Attached: Puppeteer_246707.10.jpg (1500x1500, 342K)

Attached: soul_sacrifice_delta-2432973.jpg (580x738, 132K)

Puppeteer is great. I wonder what Moore is doing he hasn't released a new game for quite some time. Also Folklore.

Attached: folklore.jpg (800x932, 143K)

Is there any way to get dusty tokens now or is the content from the online locked away forever?

Japan Studio deserves more love in general.

>Also made by JapanStudio
there's no need to fight user, both are equally dead

Attached: pattt.jpg (480x515, 91K)

Unironically didn't like it as much as 1 and I can't even tell you why
Still good game though

It had a better ending than lol no ending at all so it was really satisfying especially coming directly from FFXV where the photo feature was used in the same way.
The first one had a better atmosphere in general though.

>put more effort into kawaii outfits for the waifu protagonist while the gameplay is boring and repetitive
>act surprised when your game bombs because only incel weebs bought it

Horizon Zero Dawn had an ugly lead character, but at least the game itself was fun to play.

Attached: 1528331383496.jpg (986x1378, 329K)

I got a pro for 350 near release tho

Ape Escape crossover when?

Hi Raven

user, we've been over this.
Raven and Kat are the same person and will eventually merge into one, they can't marry.

Bad sequel

overrated shit

and this is why hits the nail on the head

this game

Attached: OuK7biK.gif (320x270, 524K)

So does that mean Syd can marry both of them?

>will eventually merge into one, they can't marry.
How?

>the same person
Wont that be more like figure of speech?

Soul Sacrifice, Freedom Wars, Gravity Rush, Folklore, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Hotel Dusk, Theresia Dear Emile, Crimson Gem Saga, games based on Journey to the West (Saiyuki, Enslaved, etc).
Soul Sacrifice deserves a spin off.
Freedom Wars a sequel.
Gravity Rush a prequel, sequel or spin off.
Folklore a remaster.
3D Dot Game Heroes a remaster.
Hotel Dusk a sequel.
Theresia Dear Emile a spin off.
Crimson Gem Saga a sequel.
Journey to the West more games.

Low budget and marketing but still got a publisher

Please Phil bring him back

Attached: 220px-Voodoo_Vince_US_front[1].jpg (220x312, 38K)

Attached: 19e7805b268071296bc0ac5f85e12d3e.png (487x497, 247K)

Xbox All Stars when?

Hi Spike.