Play RimWorld

Play RimWorld.

Attached: RimWorld.jpg (2000x1160, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Quickstart_Guides
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Port it to PS4.

shittier version of df

Port it to the switch

When it's not that expensive for an indie game, sure

Just as soon as it goes on sale.

>not just pirating it

Attached: rimworld_clothing_by_drakefenwick_dbu15hw.jpg (2547x3537, 898K)

I already played it

nigger what?
either pirate it, buy it or kill yourself for being retarded

Hi mr. dev of Rimworld

Been making a new colony every two days. Thinking about starting another one today. Hows this one look? First naked brutality game with rough randy.
Trying to do commitment/ironman mode but the bullshit is real when it comes to raids.

Attached: killboxgoeswhere.jpg (4800x4800, 2.19M)

>tfw bought rimworld
>you have to go through ticking boxes on what people can or can't do to get them to do the thing you want them to do

I don't know if this is for me lads, this level of micromanagement makes me do a no thanks

I want to, but after 200+ hours you need mods to play, and the load time with mods is horrible.
Also, there isn't that much events, it gets repetitive.

>dev telling someone to pirate their own game

I just pirated it to try it out. Boy I sure do suck at it.

You can tell an individual to stop what he's doing and do something else

this is baby's first management sim. you just might be too much of a zoomer or whatever for this genre, which is a shame because the game is fun and has a ton of modding options. I find it ironic that there's several mods that increase the number of boxes you can tick too.

Attached: touhou_konata.png (150x150, 3K)

MORE LIKE PLAY RIM JOB AMIRITE

This. Fucking bring me boxes.

>Using anything other than geothermal power

For what purpose?

This game is fun as fuck but I suck at it. Is there a guide for beginners?

rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Quickstart_Guides

speaking of which

-geothermal power is hard capped by the map you're on (unless you use one of those mods for creating more geysers or whatever)
-geysers can be spawn at shitty spots on the map that require running vulnerable power lines
-geothermal power is expensive which can be compounded on flat maps with no mountains to mine, and drilling/scanning technology takes time to reach and is its own investment
>-geothermal plant breaks down; lose a huge chunk of power

Attached: rimworld_augments_by_drakefenwick_dc3dotq-fullview.jpg (1024x734, 126K)

Ty mate

-stockpile food, especially food that doesn't need immediate refrigeration like rice
-killboxes/kill mazes/kill hallways: use them
-don't get addicted to batteries or needing a huge amount of power. zzzts and solar eclipses can fuck shit up if you're reliant on having a gorrillian power for huge freezers, dozens of turrets etc.
-keep your wealth low; the size of raids is dependent on how much your colony is worth. that includes the quality of everything like furniture, raw resources, armor/weapons, the number of colonists and if they have augmentations etc. also get rid of all "ruins" on the map since that also adds to your wealth score.
-keep stockpiles close to work benches, make finished products drop on the floor instead of having the worker bring the finished product to the correct stockpile; have someone else haul it so the worker can continue working.
-don't waste time researching things you don't need; if you aren't tribal don't bother with researching melee weapons/bows etc.
-get a orbital beacon as soon as possible; make money by selling easily crafted things in bulk like flake or smokeweed joints.
-make sure your people are happy; mental breaks are always productivity/resources lost or worse.
-don't bother with animal husbandry unless an animal that produces milk/fur that can be sheered, preferably an animal that does both like muffalos.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (757x426, 298K)

Hotline Miami did just that

I am though already, though it's long turned into a dystopian pleasureplanet nightmare thanks to my mods. Even having two dedicated peg-legged slaves whose only job is to sweep up cum isn't enough to keep my base clean anymore

Attached: 1545844690242.gif (128x128, 65K)

most devs aren't that desperate for exposure though, and even then once they get recognized they quickly change their tune.