How is this game? Shit?

How is this game? Shit?

Attached: 9ef40a99997244bfaff4448056434164a095f940.jpg (616x353, 39K)

it's good

Good shit man.

Can I get a quick rundown? Does it have mods?

Top tier game, bro.

There is Workshop support for it but only for custom campaigns that people make. The vanilla experience is excellent.

Its some real excellent shit my dude

it's the best of the series and a pretty good game overall

I liked it. it head the hong kong one was not as good though.

too bad it looks like a mobile phone game

Hong Kong wasn't bad at all, just not as good as Dragonfall. I'd still recommend it

it's good, I wish it was deeper mechanically, like make it top down, fully 3D and different height levels can affect how cover works, also add craters after explosions, allowing you to create cover dynamically, I'm stealing this idea from Dawn of War, also breakable objects or maybe breakable cover, and breakable walls creating different paths in the combat could go a long way, but I heard Harebrained Schemes aren't making it anymore, right?

>tfw qt android girl shoots down my advances
>tfw not even german girl likes me
>tfw only girl who remotely liked me has a scripted death on the first mission
I prefer JRPGs

very good
no tediousness, nice combat, cool story

It's very good. I feel like you get more from the story by playing all of the games though.

>I play games for waifus
Opinion discarded

It's ok
But liked Shadow run returns more
My rankings of Nu-shadow run games would be
SHADOW RUN RETURNS > HONK KONG > DRAGON FALL

Yea I think they said that they are done with Shadowrun games, at least for now. Battletech was pretty successful so they will probably so a sequel to that first.

sjw shit series, don't bother

Shame, Shadowrun with the Battletech engine would be great
they need to iron out some of the problems though, its terribly unstable even for a unity game

How?

ah there he is, the resident shitlord ready to retard this thread up

What the other guy said. Hong Kong while good, didn't quite hit all the right spots like dragonfall.

Why did you like Returns that much user? I found it fun but a bit barebones.

> play Shadowrun Returns
> finally get to the Universal Brotherhood boss fight after over a year of playing it on and off
> game-breaking glitch where the combat locks up because of a stupid dialogue trigger
> check the Steam forums and the only reliable way past it is to use the console to cheat (none of my characters are riggers so that's not the problem here)
> was going to play Dragonfall next but hear that there's a similar glitch somewhere in that game

It would take 5 seconds for me to just skip that sequence and finish the rest of the game, but for some reason I was so stupendously annoyed that I haven't gone back to the game in over a week. I get that they're ultimately a small indie studio but Battletech ran like shit at launch and the Shadowrun bugs still haven't been patched because they just wanted to move on. It's the same disappointment you feel when you know that a guy could do really well if they just put in a little more effort, but they refuse to do it for whatever reason.

Attached: 1551008732314.png (854x479, 497K)

I never had a Rigger on my team in DF and I never needed one. I did have a Decker. I kinda regretted going Rigger on my player character in Returns, it seemed weak as shit, ended up just going Street Samurai in Dragonfall.

Decker is surprisingly solid in SR (from what I was able to play) because it unlocks a bunch of small flavor text and additional cash opportunities while on a run. It also synergizes really well with Rigging since they both use the same base stat and you don't have to split points with Quickness or another physical stat. I was planning to do a hybrid character like that for DF but I'll have to stop being salty first (if I ever do).

It's not a great game by any means but I reminds me lot about OG shadow run especially the music

I made a pure Rigger in SR, and I ended up not able to beat the last fight, I don't know it just came across as weaksauce to me. Going rifle-based Street Samurai worked so much better sniping shit up

One thing that I also missed from Shadowrun Returns/Draognfall is NPCs to give you more info and side quests. They can keep it without voice acting but have mercy and put more content and things in your world. It's like everything exists solely for a mission and nothing else, some lore here and there and more side quests would be nice.

Funny, I can picture how the last dungeon would be a massive chore as a rigger, but I thought up until them you could just faceroll everything with your drone army?

my only complaint is that it's too short for the heavy story, i never played the other games, so i probably missed a lot.

I loved this game so much. Played a dwarf mage and nuked everything to bits
I'm starting Hong Kong now and I wanna be a troll who melees everything to death, should I go with a pnch monk adept or a cyberware guy a la Glory?

The Harlequin fellow with a fuck youy sword was dishing way more damage than my robots from what I remember.

Pretty good game. But it had a limited budget and it shows. It pulls through with a basic, but good combat system and a lot of heart.

Hong Kong is pretty good too. Slightly better gameplay but not as good on story. Still worth playing.

Both games have a kickass soundtrack too. Clever writing too. Engaging characters

Attached: 3.jpg (614x464, 24K)

I don't think you can fuck / romance anyone in any shadow run games
BetteR stick with your weebshit games

It's a mobile game and it's cheap to get. Just beware that the story goes nowhere for 90% of the whole game, you're stuck in a hub most of the time gathering funds to progress the main story ala Mass Effect 2.
Progression of your companions background story is kinda lame too. Every one of them will tease you with small bits of a huge big dark secret and kick you out eventually to do some jobs till you get to know them. It's kinda stiff.
Combat is shallow as hell too but ok for a mobile game.
Not trying to get political here but acting like a SJW stereotype will 99% of the time give you the best outcome.
Also huge red flag if you speak german. Game is english only and they throw some german words in from time to time which is akward as fuck.

Attached: 1522153706029.jpg (714x534, 78K)

Best of the Harebrained Schemes trilogy, and all in all a really solid CRPG. Only thing I'm not fond of are the low production values; the game feels kind of cheap and made by template even compared to Hong Kong. But the writing, scenario, and world building are top notch.

Shaman is best class

>acting like a SJW stereotype will 99% of the time give you the best outcome
can you cite any examples of this?

Adept is a little weaker in HK compared to DF due to the lack of mage enemies making their spell resistance a little pointless. Street Samurai is probably stronger overall. Still, I prefer them for variety's sake and playing as a Kung Fu Spirit Monk feels very thematic in HK.
There is an ally you can get who is a melee weapon focused Adept, if that matters to your decision.