"My loyal friend, please use your immunity to radiation to press that button, for if I do it I will surely die."

>"My loyal friend, please use your immunity to radiation to press that button, for if I do it I will surely die."
>"No!"
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 8721-1-1250956244.jpg (502x377, 34K)

Bethesda are hacks, more at 11.

I honestly have no idea. I have no idea how any rational intelligence, as Fawkes is shown to be, would refuse in such a situation.

Wait, but I did send him to activate the purifier

Attached: 1513666909785.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

They could justify it if they actually built up some ideological foundation for Fawkes why he would be opposed. Instead out of the blue he just says some vague philosophical shit about "it's your path" that his character did not set a precedent for.

that only works if you have the broken steel dlc

That was added in as paid DLC(Broken Steel), and then the game insults you for doing it in the ending.

You're a lier and I feel nothing but disgust towards you.

Attached: 1547751139388.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

it's uhhhhh

your destiny

yeah

Look at this fucking coward who didn’t kill himself for no reason.

Why is there a radiation bomb in the purifier in the first place?

How does Colonel Autumn magically survive?

How did the Enclave walk through the highly irradiated front door of the vault to steal the Geck?

There are many questions in FO3s main quest that will never be answered.

Not interested in discussing science in a game with talking ghouls lmao you fucking autist

>How does Colonel Autumn magically survive?
You see him injecting himself with something before collapsing.

>How did the Enclave walk through the highly irradiated front door of the vault to steal the Geck?
Power armor and whatever magic tech they have, probably.

>Make talking ghouls
>Ask them to press button in irradiated area
>"No"

Why Pete, Why?

Couldn't they have just made it so irradiated that anyone would die, even a mutant or ghoul? Would anyone even bat an eyelash at that explanation?

That would contradict the rules of how radiation works in the Fallout universe that were established by the first two games, and Bethesda isn’t that brazen.

>One is your literal brainwashed slave who'll do whatever you ask
>"I've done enough"

Did no one ever pin down one of the writers or director or something during an interview and ask them? Memes aside I'm genuinely curious how this thought process went down, surely someone in the writer's room pointed out that half your possible companions could push the button without consequences.

>even a mutant or ghoul would die
>but the MC will be alive and kicking in the DLC

>"buy the DLC, nigger"

Attached: Fawkes.jpg (800x571, 201K)

Moira turns into a ghoul if you detonate the bomb in Megaton.

Yes, Bethesda is that retarded

I fail to see how this is an issue.
In NV a bunch of NCR become ghouls over in camp searchlight, too

bitch.

a dirty bomb and a fucking nuke are two very different things user

Moira wasn't directly nuked. She was outside of town at the time.