Already forgotten

>already forgotten
Just goes to show Smashfags are nothing but rosterfags who only like to shitpost about HOLY FUCK THIS CHARACTER IS IN SMASH HOLY SHIIIIIT and nothing else.
After a week that Joker releases, everyone will proceed to not give a shit about him anymore.

Attached: 1550548822092.gif (284x301, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfQ75gr2znA
docs.google.com/document/d/1vlB9cD5KjXmoxcJyZLQj8GCKYYgEyCea8YK5XG7v0U4/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's almost as if the only "enjoyment" people got out of Plant was fleeting "irony".

"she" fags especially accidentally did a favor by accelerating Plantfagging and killing the novelty of it in less than a day after its release.

It's a fucking hermafrodite, I can call it whatever the fuck gender I want.

No one was asking for Piranha Plant though...

I get enjoyment out of this character by playing him in the game, not shitposting about him on Yea Forums.
Oh, I forgot. Things only exist in Yea Forums's conscience when it's being memed and shitposted.
>HURRR I'M NOT SEEING ANYMORE SHITPOSTING, MUST MEAN THIS TOPIC IS DEAD
Shut the fuck up, you stupid ape.

Me and my friends play him all the time.
Suck a fart out of my anus.

I’m glad you finally realized how shitty rosterfags, that make up the majority of the Smash fanbase, are. I feel like the only DLC characters in the history of Smash that had any relevance long after their reveal were Kamui and Bayo. Kamui because “what did Sakurai mean by this?” (which has been brought yet again because of his reasoning on a Xenoblade 2 and an ARMS rep completely contradicting Kamui and a few other characters’ inclusions) and Bayo for her presence in the metagame. But now even Bayo’s not as relevant anymore because of her hard nerfs.
Anyways I went from not giving a shit about Plant to it being one of my mains by release. Kinda happy about that.

Attached: 6E5DE8C2-2065-44A6-94F8-BDCD97217249.jpg (600x600, 45K)

K. Rool was the most requested western character for years. Even before Ridley. People underestimate just how huge K. Rool even making a comeback like this is for a lot of us old men. Nothing will top him for me. He WAS my dream character.

Why would I forget Joker when I wanted them in the game?

people don't shitpost about it because they're playing the game you fag
and the people who give a shit about retarded topics such as "how many stupid posts per day does this vidya get on vee?" don't actually play games, and certainly not online games because they're shit at them

Oh no, there were definitely, and plenty of, massive reveals for SSB characters over the years. I mean Snake and Sonic all the way back in Brawl were almost groundbreaking with how they shattered the precedent of only allowing first-party characters, and in Snake's case, making way for content from more "mature" sources in this game.
It's just that I was kinda talking about DLC season characters. People just get so absorbed by the hype and mystery of "WHO'S GONNA MAKE IT IN NOW", and then when the characters are finally revealed, they're just like "k whatever" two weeks later.

>“what did Sakurai mean by this?” (which has been brought yet again because of his reasoning on a Xenoblade 2 and an ARMS rep completely contradicting Kamui and a few other characters’ inclusions)

Just one of many examples of Fire Emblem not having to go through the same standards as everyone else.

Calm the fuck off retard. Not everyone on Yea Forums has to post about the dumb plant or one single game until 2020

Plant gang rise up

Roll dexterity flatulence.

>After a week that Joker releases, everyone will proceed to not give a shit about him anymore
Joker is already forgotten.

This.

If by “Already forgotten”, you mean “no one shitposts about him anymore”, then yes, it’s not like he had months worth of meme potential.

>nooooo stop having fun
Going to look for your posts when characters start dropping so I can laugh

Attached: Lucina chew.jpg (1700x2000, 204K)

No one asked for Piranha Plant. Nobody cares about Piranha Plant. Your example is retarded because people still give a shit about the actual good additions like K. Rool.

>seething because your games aren't worth talking about

>he
PP is canonically female

Whatever floats your boat

>Even before Ridley
Hooooooorseshit.
Want proof?
youtube.com/watch?v=sfQ75gr2znA
0:42
You KNOW what that crowd thought was in Melee at that moment.

Because it turns out that plant is a fairly mediocre character in game. There's 70 characters in this roster, you can't expect people to care about all of them. If she was winning tourneys it would be different.

Joker is looking to fit the archetype of character that usually does well in smash, so there's a good chance he won't have that problem

Plant handles strangely. I may need to become proficient (or at least play more than one or two sessions a week of 2 hours).

>muh rex and spring man
They didn't make the base roster because the base roster was planned out before either of those games were developed. Incineroar was the only outlier here. Corrin was a post-launch character that allegedly not even Sakurai wanted.

It's almost like the hype wears off and people go back to playing the game, faggot.

Attached: 1544381021980.jpg (240x240, 27K)

Stop talking like you know anything. The only reason the hype died for him is because he is bottom tier.

Joker will be forgotten too if he can't win games.

Attached: rero.png (365x412, 120K)

>watching this at 7 years old with my brothers
>tell them i want to be the dragon
>"uhh.. i don't think you can"

the time has finally come ridleybros.

Attached: 1541354254831.jpg (800x600, 36K)

He's fun, I've used him a lot. He really suffers against patient players with superior neutrals (which is most good characters). So it's hard to solo main him.
I'm convinced that everyone who is trying to push the "everyone hates/doesn't give a shit about plant now" meme is just an extremely bitter rosterfag themselves.

>he is bottom tier.
?

>tfw all the underage plantfag memelords have had their fun
>can finally play the character because I'm a genuine fan of the mario universe and it's characters

I wanted Kamek but PP is a great replacement. Feels good man.

Discussion died down because it's not news any more. Plant is still a ton of fun to play, and still in my top 3. Bet you're the type of user to shitpost about decades old games to pretend to have hipster cred. Moron.

Stand at the other side of the stage. Plants' options are now
1. Approach with nair
2. Run up and spit poison
3. Launch the long-range version of ptooie that takes like 3 seconds to come out and can be easily shielded
4. Do the down b which he can be hurt badly during if the enemy spaces himself correctly
Basically, his neutral game is very very bad, in spite of his advantage state being pretty good.

the guidance was referring to viridi

pp has no gender

it is a fictional plant

Plants are both genders.

Fair enough.

If plant could instantly throw out the long range projectile would it become good?

It would help, for sure
It would also benefit from poison not being reflectable because it becomes basically unusable in matches where opponents have one

I feel like this DLC cycle has a lot more significance. So many people focus on bogus leaks that support their character, only to smug-post in crying defiance when more evidence mounts against them. Before they all got butt blasted by the last direct, Stevefags were always shitting up threads. Then again those pricks don't even play the game so they are to be ignored entirely.

didn't sakurai say as much? That's why he doesn't care about what the fans think when making a pick cause whatever the reaction is it'll only be a week or so before everyone forgets and moves on

Attached: 1551191404776.jpg (640x882, 31K)

can't fucking wait for joker anons
i hope he has the same type of alternate colors as shulk does where he references the other party members so i can rack up the wins repping best girl _haru_

Pretty sure smash is all about the hype. The game is objectively good, people get used to the characters.

I have mained him since his release.

>implying that most rosterfags even play the game
there's a reason why smashfag threads go from taking up 90% of the catalog when there's roster news or epic fake "leaks" to completely disappearing when there isn't.
most smashfags on here don't even care about the game, they only care about character reveal trailers and shitposting. easily the worst fanbase on Yea Forums.

There's nothing worth discussing when it comes to the actual game. It isn't story driven and it doesn't pretend to have the depth of a tactical RPG or somet shit. What, you want me to tell you about how I played against my friend around five times yesterday and won four of the games? He played Ness and I played Plant, mostly but we also played some meme games where he was Dedede and I was whatever character I cared to choose. What a fucking conversation we're having here.

Plant's playstyle is too complicated for the average "plant gang" shitposter to keep playing as, Joker will probably be the same but he'll probably see more play because he's an anime DLC character who is almost guaranteed to be high/top tier
Plant is still unironically a great addition and not just because IT BROKE NEW GROUND

Attached: el borba....jpg (450x300, 64K)

WTF I LOVE STEVE NOW
docs.google.com/document/d/1vlB9cD5KjXmoxcJyZLQj8GCKYYgEyCea8YK5XG7v0U4/edit

Attached: 1543380102586.png (1920x1080, 678K)