Still no release date

>still no release date

Attached: 231q21.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/p2s_3mLEzrl0-VfphLr4xA/
segmentnext.com/2018/08/20/doom-eternal-steam-unlikely/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope they improve upon the first. As it stands it kind of looks like DLC

Odd, a few people are worried the extra stuff (grappling hook, shoulder mounted weapon) might muck about with the purity of the first game.

Even if it is a glorified DLC, I will get it. Doom2016 was great and more of it is well appreciated.

I hope they cancel it.

u r kool :)

>exclusive to Bethesda launcher
dead on arrival

Attached: 1480924431406.jpg (1680x943, 191K)

>Even if it is a glorified DLC, I will get it.
You show em champ

>post yfw at e3 they reveal it comes out RIGHT NOW

>Doom2016 was great and more of it is well appreciated.
Fuck off to your containment board, fucking Zenifags shill.

After the shitshow fallout 76 was and Doom Eternal being on the Bethesda Launcher I think I'll pass.

Attached: 1531914860687.jpg (255x256, 11K)

...what?

Good thing I have Launchbox so I have my games in one place regardless of where they came from.
The only problem is it has my entire Steam library so I don't know which are installed and which are not.

76 was a totally different dev, Bethesda has nothing to do with ID Software, they're only publishing the game. Stop shilling the BETHESDA BAD meme.

He's right though. Kill yourself

>bethesda launcher
nope. fuck cuckthesda

He's retarded. Doom 2016 was pretty great.

>Stop shilling
Irony

Pretty upset this won't be on Steam because it means I'll have to pirate and miss out on the initial month of multiplayer before it slams down to 0 population.

Back to your XBLA forums, faggots. Literally KYS.

>being so assblasted about people liking something
Here's your (You)

Attached: Wat.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

>"people"
Fuck. Off.

Attached: Zenimax DMCA shilling 2018.jpg (2238x1060, 541K)

Not sure what that has to do with me but I'm still getting Eternal.

Attached: Rip and Tear Imp.jpg (624x567, 398K)

damn son
OBSESSED

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/p2s_3mLEzrl0-VfphLr4xA/

yeah, like said:
fuck off to your hellhole.

Attached: (You).jpg (898x417, 98K)

How can one man be this paranoid?

Attached: Doomguy.png (540x718, 296K)

Has it actually been confirmed to be exclusive to the Bethesda Launcher? If it is, I might do the unthinkable and get it for my PS4.

Based on his post history he likes to complain about REmake 2 too, it's probably that meth addict ginger guy

>Literally caught red handed
>"paranoid"
Nice try, kiddo.
The exist's that-a-way.

>>Literally caught red handed
How so?

>exist's
Paranoid AND retarded. Does me liking Doom trigger you or something?

Attached: Doomdude.jpg (1024x581, 100K)

Either you don't lurk enough, or you're part of it.

Attached: they still at it.png (1308x902, 402K)

>no more guitar in the music
It’s a no buy from me

Or I just like Doom and want to get the sequel?

Attached: Doomguy and Bayo.png (1340x920, 45K)

based as fuck

All I wanted was them to fix the chainsaw and rework the Glory Kills into a real melee attack, but dissapointed on both ends.

Also annoyed how they're putting so much emphasis on how cool you are, specially when the player is not in control.
Show. don't tell, asshats.

And your point is?

>exclusive to Bethesda launcher
source?

source?

Still no smash rep either

>exclusive to bethesda.net™
Yeah who fucking cares. I liked DOOM but i'm not giving all my sheckels to zionmax. I rather don't pay them at all than pay full price for their shitty launcher.

can you fags fucking tell me why you're saying it's exclusive to that shitty launcher?

That's some shit taste, m8.

>Only available on Bethesda Launcher and the Epic Store!

Attached: HE DIDN'T CATCHED SO GOOD.png (551x310, 334K)

>And your point is?
Literal. Fucking. Zenimax. Shills.
Who C&D'd Hiro and forced blocks on numerous D44M webms and pics.

Good thing I don't give a shit what you think

Attached: Iwata.png (361x691, 208K)

Because they aren't selling failure 76 and Rage 2 anywhere else. And if someone can make a point that it's better to handle an mmo-like game on your own launcher there's no excuse for not making easy bucks for air on pre-orders for Rage 2 on steam, but it's not on steam (or ebin store)

segmentnext.com/2018/08/20/doom-eternal-steam-unlikely/
they haven't decided yet

It's a sort of a PR loophole for them to return to steam AND save their face if no one will use their shitty launcher and their pc releases will start to bomb. They are already moving their old games to their launcher and added some exclusive features to dishonored 2 iirc.

There is no official source for this. I've looked because I was genuinely worried.

Of course is not official yet, there's no way they would alienate the players years before launch

Either the chainsaw is infinite and does no damage and is useless or it is infinite and kills enemies quickly and is overpowered. Being powerful and having fuel is literally the best choice.
And doomguy is literally show don't tell. He doesn't fucking speak

No one knows. Rage 2 would be the game to tell us if it comes out on steam as well

>Being powerful and having fuel is literally the best choice.
I agree, but instakilling is a gay mechanic and being unable to use the chainsaw on an enemy AT ALL because you don't have enough gas is bullshit.

>And doomguy is literally show don't tell. He doesn't fucking speak
The game speaks for itself.
Doomguy was awesome because he was an average spessmarine that killed a ton of demons and repelled an invasion with a sadistic smile on his face. Beating the game means you make the Hell eat shit, which gives Doomguy the status of badass, and to top off, the player was always on control, so all of that is earned.

In comparison, the Doom Slayer has a backstory of being the badest badass ever, and was gifted unlimited stamina by an angel to be even more badass. In Eternal he walks and everybody is in awe at the player, and then he walks ot some soldiers, takes a gun out of them and they can't do anything because they're scared shitless, and then you enter and an alarm announces "the slayer has entered the facility". All of this praise is given to the player based on his backstory as the badass slayer, not as a direct result of the players accomplishments.

The game feeds you how awesome you are, while in the OG the awesomeness was result of what you did.

>Even if it is a glorified DLC, I will get it.

Attached: 150598880433.jpg (292x300, 7K)

Are you autistic? The game is referencing all of the shit you did in previous Doom games.

>Beating the game means you make the Hell eat shit
this made me laugh more than it should've

Attached: doomwall.gif (512x384, 2.22M)

D16 had no ammo management
I don't expect this one to have it either.

sounds just like Doom 2

this
plus microtransactions

this sucked, I didn't like the chainsaw system. I also hate universal ammo for weapon types, there's no need to use the plasma rifle after getting the gauss cannon

Attached: 0b1.png (821x900, 830K)

Do we know if it'll have co-op yet?

Fallout 76
Rage 2
It doesn't have a Steam page.

I actually don't think they will do this. Rage 2 is about to tank in May because of it. So they'll get a taste of that.

see

Yeah, all those extra mobility options and verticality really seem their holding the game down.

What the fuck does "purity" even mean. Everything about the game seems better, right down to the lack of arena level design.

The only thing I don't like is how they've made the arm blade the go-to tool for glory kills to make them faster - which I appreciate but slicing and dicing isn't as metal as ripping and tearing.

Evidence pointing toward it not coming to Steam, with nothing more than a "maybe" in favor of it.

yeah huge missed opportunity there, they shouldve just made doomguy even faster and more violent

provide said evidence

No official source and Fallout 76 was such a clusterfuck there's a real shot it'll release on steam.

See

What the fuck did you fail to understand

doom eternal is neither of those games, and bethesda literally said they don't know what they'll do. how do you know better than them?

nu doom was absolutely shit, ill pass

So there's no evidence pointing toward it being on Steam, with evidence (Zenimax-published games) not being on Steam at all.
Quake Champions bombed even harder.

did I say it would be on steam? are you retarded? we literally don't know yet, there's no point in saying it will be exclusive when bethesda themselves don't know

it's probably due to the switch port holding the game hostage

The game treats doomguy as a fucking killing machine because you already did everything in the previous games moron.

The Doom Slayer's backstory IS Doomguy killing a ton of demons and repelling an invasion with a smile on his face, you fucking donut. That outrageous shit kinda brings notoriety to your name, demon or human alike.