Untitled

Attached: 1551149926015.jpg (800x665, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5cTCMEPuoSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Switch Pokemon and Smash Bros and you've got it. Also
>trinity four haha wowee pls upvote me pointing out the obvious

agreed. They're all autistic, but Smash's autism is special in that people take it far too seriously. With the other 3 there's a certain kind of innocence if you ignore all of degenerates

Pokemon has a relatively good fanbase and community imo

where's homestuck?
i've seen some shit, man.

sonic is way beyond smash or pokemon

outside of here and reddit yeah

>Smash
>Not being the most autistic community
Sorry, but them not showering is enough proof.

Everyone knows that the worse your BO, the better you are at the game.

Exactly. [Spoiler] even here isn't all that bad all the time [/Spoiler]

I don't think Sonic has much of that left anymore. I think you're pretty much left with two groups:
>the broken, jaded 30-year-olds who just want good games, who now cling to Mania like a life ring in a sea of piss
and
>the DeviantArt degenerates, who buy literally everything with Sonic's face on it and browse YT for any video of any person who plays a Sonic game and (understandably) dislikes it and claim they only hate it because it's cool to shit on Sonic
I don't really see much in between but I also don't fuck with these people.

Autistic doesn't necessarily mean bad. It just means we read to much into shit and expect weird things. I'm a Smashfag myself and yeah Ive done some autistic speculating before.

Just add, Overwatch and Undertale to the mix and I think you have this done.

Yeah, the Kingdom Hearts fanbase is based af tbph.

Overwooch is the most normiecore game bliz has ever dropped

>Compfags on what's a baby game ( Smash )
>Billion of fetishes on anthropormorphic animals ( Sonic )
>Carin about a convoluted & terrible story to an autistic degree and shipping ( KH )
Pokémon has all aspects of autism

I've been a massive fan for 15 years and I've got to say, Kingdom hearts fans are the fucking worst. Spent a little time on reddit before KH3 came out and they really are insufferable twats. But then again that just might be reddit users

>making obvious mistakes excuses those mistakes
faggot

The interesting thing to me about the KH fandom is how much it's changed over the years. You still see crossover but in the early days most of the fans were weebkids and fujos that were kind of obnoxious but also mainly into the franchise because they had fun with it.

Now however looking into it again after a long break during the KH3 hype I feel like it's all about autistic speedrunners who just sperg out about how KH2FM is the only good game in the entire franchise and ANYTHING positive you say about another game is met with a massive rant and a collection of youtube videos so that you can understand just how wrong your opinion is for liking KH1 or any of the spin-offs.

Shouldn't Sonic be in the center, and how is Smash Bros autistic?

It's one of those three way fusion thingies. Homestuck is a fusion of kingdom hearts (complicated and retarded story) and sonic (millions of original the characters) and pokemon is the combination of all three, where smash Bros is (convoluted unbalanced meta )

Smashfags are probably one of the most autistic fanbases for anything. Maybe Harry Potter and Doctor Who are slightly worse.

where is Transformers?

Have you ever been to a Smash tread on Yea Forums or read about the Melee players that don't shower? Did you miss the massive shitfest that was Melee not being at Evo this year despite being almost 20 years old?

Mix Sonic and smash Bros you get magic the gathering

Mix kingdom hearts and smash Bros you get dnd.

Smashfag here. Im the least autistic, most normal one in this thread.

i agree with this image but fatlus fans are something else

>sonic fans make their own games now and even got one officially published by sega

>smashfags litrally do nothing. They dont even shower or put deoderant.

Ok dude

It's just Meleefags who are autistic

And where is Undertale? That game has more autistic fans than any other game.

Where is Minecraft? Undertale?
Those are just games you dont like.

Switch Kingdom Hearts with Zelda and you're good

Kingdom hearts fans have literally done nothing wrong.

>What is Project M?
>What is Super Smash Flash 2?
>What is Super Smash Bros Crusade?
>What are literally most of the advancements made to the Dolphin Emulator, so much so that even a toaster could run Melee on Dolphin now?
Smashfags are productive too, don't fool yourself.

They have plenty of extra time by not doing basic hygienic tasks

>implying other fanbases shower or leave their house at all

t. Wario

It has one of the absolute worst in existence

I think sonic is the worst. Literally no matter what sega does people will both shit on it and ride it's dick regardless of how good/bad it is

Overwatch isn't nearly as autistic as Starcraft.

In terms of Power level it's def gotta be
Sonic > Pokemon > Smash > Undertale = Kingdom Hearts

Though all of these can be overly autistic if they go into extremes, so there isn't much difference, just the amount of autism surrounding those franchises. I'm just glad I'm not part of the smelly compfags for Smash and just having fun with the singleplayer content and playing with friends.

>I think Pokémon is the worst. Literally no matter what Game Freak does people will both shit on it and ride it's dick regardless of how good/bad it is

Fujoshi and homoboi fanbase

>”The story(that is literally made up on the fly based on random concept art) isn’t convoluted, you just need to PAY ATTENTION! Here, watch this hour long “KH Story Explained” YouTube video!”

>What is star wars

the more popular something is the worse the fanbase will become

Fuck no. And I don't mean only here.
The vast majority of decent people who liked pokemon already abondoned the franchise because of GF incompetence. Beside young kids, most who stayed are either garbage tier autists, furry degenerates, or cringy apologists.

>No Star Wars
>No Undertale
>No MLP
>No Minecraft
>No Digimon

ehhhh i'm willing to give sonic fanbase a pass because of all the great fangames that come out of that community. They realised that sega would never shit anything out worthwhile so they made their own good stuff. Kingdom hearts is fine for the most part. Pokemon is great, VP is trash though. if you don't care for the competitive side of pokemon just ignore it. simple as that. Smash is good. just avoid whining on Yea Forums or youtube comments.

>No new Dragon Ball fans

Not him but I wasn’t here When it was announced. How bad was it?

KH's got one of the most mature fanbases though?

>no Xenoblade 2
Yikes

>trinity
>4 things
every time

the entire board swamped with fanfiction threads and speculation about characters for months
like 30-40 threads
smashfags have such a complete lack of self awareness that they thought other games did this

>"Smashfags don't do anything because le epic stinky day"
>is proven wrong with multiple projects
>"yeah well they can only do that because... Shit, um... LE EPIC STINKY DAY"
Jesus. The irrational hate surrounding Smash is just as powerfully autistic as Smashfaggery.

Attached: images (1).jpg (317x159, 7K)

It literally isn't convoluted. They explain every plot detail and new terminology immediately. It only seems complicated and long-winded because there are so many entries. It would take just as long to explain the plot of Harry Potter, and ot would sound just as stupid, yet no one calls that convoluted.

Thanks for proving his point, dip

>trinity
>4 things
That makes me autistic

Attached: 1551567446741m.jpg (1024x764, 144K)

Was his point that KH fans are correct in their interpretation of the series? Because it didn't come off that way.

Disney literally explained it with emojis for brainlets like you
youtu.be/5cTCMEPuoSA

The only post in this thread worth reading.

Top tier autism
>Fire Emblem
>Gacha games
>Soulsborne
>Earthbound
>Sonic
>Pokemon
High tier autism
>Competitive Smash
>Kingdom Hearts
>Indiefags
>League
Mid tier autism
>Monster Hunter
>Devil May Cry
>Metroid
Almost non-existant autism
>Ace Attorney
>Civ
>Megaman
>Rayman

Attached: the_sonic_franchise.png (496x753, 310K)

I never understood the shit with calling certain fanbases cringy. You can’t control what people who enjoy a thing act like.

Attached: F3AB87BD-DF06-4923-BD8B-5CE729E6A9DA.jpg (750x660, 110K)

>no undertale

KH fans have Stockholm syndrome over the flood of shit games SE has given them. They won't let go of a series that hasn't had a quality release since 2007.

Your lack of self awareness is amusing

What's the best fanbase that's not tiny?

How do you measure autism?

>western casual fans are the reason why we have KANTOOOO pandering up the ass
>Jap fans put Pikachu on a pedestal and continue to consume regardless of hating the games or not
>Reddit
>Pokemon forums have the usual forum issues with circlejerks
>/vp/ is a stagnated shithole of literal furries
I don't see it.

You guys shouldn't make fun of people it's not nice. How would you feel if someone mad fun of you? You really should treat others the way you would like to be treated

Attached: mikamikabonk.gif (100x100, 24K)

what if i'm a masochist
what then

I'm guessing Casual Smash is mid tier autism?

>fanbase is overall not autistic but you need a certain amount of autism to play the game properly
What's her name Yea Forums

Don't forget splatoon.

Attached: 1548644683159.png (1103x720, 327K)

The pokemon fanbase is so big that i don't think its a fair comparison
There's people who only play the tcg, read the manga or watch the anime for example
The tcg fanbase is alright

Attached: D00tc4dXgAAD_91.png (800x450, 417K)

>Trinity
>Four franchises pictured

Attached: 1550625684790.gif (250x250, 559K)

Should have expected it from this contrarian asshole of a website.

I DO shower though and I am a fag of all of OP's pics even though I possess only Sonic and Smash games. And Bomberman.
Not for people who like everything.
(Like me, for example, I have a hard time on this shitty place and I still come here for Smash leaks because they are too funny to read.)