Is it worth $30? I have nothing to play on the Switch these days

Is it worth $30? I have nothing to play on the Switch these days...

Attached: S6oJAhg.jpg (2377x2545, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qvqsf2aZdIc
youtube.com/watch?v=4946MuO-sJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you poor? are you rich? do you like pokemon? can you make a decision for yourself?

If you buy these games then you'll still have nothing to play, you'll just be $30 short.

>do you like pokemon?
If that were the case, the answer should've been an automatic no.

Go out and buy yourself a pizza and a beer, whatever to avoid playing that trash unless it's $5.
Can you believe it still sold 10 million

It's kinda the most soulless pokemon game to date, and it gets stale after a few hours, but I guess there's only so much worth playing on the switch.

You might as well emulate. The game is just a $10 dollar port sold for 60 dollars with a 50 dollar DLC for mew

don't do it, user

the game is worth about 10 bucks by my estimation.

>Can you believe it still sold 10 million
Unfortunately, yes.
At least Sword and Shield look promising.

id rather not use my switch than play this crap.

as a matter of fact thats what im doing right now. when im not hunting in mhgu im just playing ds games on my 3ds.

Get the game if:
>you like gen one
>you dont expect it have a competent post game
>you realize that one-shotting wild pokemon is exactly the fucking same as tossing as tossing one pokeball to catch them
>optional: you jerk it to pokegirls, the game has quite a few good ones despite the odd character proportions

It's boring as fuck. I'd consider getting it for the Meltan Box for Pokémon GO tho.

Attached: 1551282919144.png (249x313, 60K)

There's good shit coming out this month just save your money unless you're well off

Bought this game on kijiji cause I couldn't wait for DMC5
I hate it so much, it's so boring and joyless. I literally fell asleep playing it

No, they are not worth 30$. Just wait a few months for more games to come out and play other systems until then.

Yes. It’s nowhere near as bad as the screeching autists here would have you believe, remember a vast majority of them have proudly never played it but still tell you it’s shit. At worst it’s an “HD” remaster of the red/blue which are great games

The one and only good thing about this games are the adorable noises eevee makes when you pet it.
youtu.be/qvqsf2aZdIc

Attached: doggo.jpg (791x720, 161K)

What store even is this? Target?

meijer. i think they're only in the midwest though.

Ehh, maybe? $20 would be a more fair price.

I've seen people saying they price matched with Best Buy and Target even if there isn't any meijer near them.

>a beer
Dude, you cant tell OP to go buy beer, he's not old enough

Playing through it right now. The game is actually decently challenging if you make an effort to keep your mons from leveling up too fast. Trainer battles don't give much Xp so I'm constantly facing enemies about 3 ~ 4 levels higher than me. Also since this is Kanto, being able to just break off from the main quest or skipping gyms entirely is nice,

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

they give you 33$ at GameStop if you trade them in. buy a hundred and get 300$ profit

I price matched with best buy, but you gotta tell them you live in a zip code that's near a meijer and then tell them to ship it to a cousin who's out of state

Attached: IMG_20190303_201607_923.jpg (1280x473, 49K)

>what is sales tax

Attached: 1514631214309.jpg (1440x1622, 704K)

It has a demo

Attached: 912838333.jpg (640x480, 42K)

That's a good deal prob fake

youtube.com/watch?v=4946MuO-sJ0

I'd buy it if I had a switch

Better question yet, what store are you shopping at? Kmart?

lel

Wait until sword and shield.

For 30 bucks It's a fun little spin off. For 60 bucks It's a rip off of a remake. So yeah, go for it.

At least there's still cute Pokegirls.

Attached: 1544061396465.png (3086x712, 2.78M)

Not really

Something that doesn't exist in every state.

The only thing worse than being too dumb to know what sales tax is, is admitting you live in one of the states without it, New Hampshire excluded.

I’m in the same boat of just wanting something else for my switch and nearly bought let’s go the day before sword/shield got announced.
I’d say wait on let’s go til it’s on a Black Friday sale for $5-$15

>Americans don't include tax in the shown price
I don't think I'm good enough at maths to survive over there

You couldn't pay me to play this piece of shit.

My favorite game on the Switch is Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. Buy that instead. My Walmart has it for $40 new.

>tfw you try to pay your penis inspection fee but you get fined because you didn't calculate the fee tax correctly

Mario Rabbids went on a deep deep discount recently. 26 for the gold edition on eshop.

How do you price match online like that?

>At least Sword and Shield look promising.
You're part of the problem

Attached: 1551474039579.jpg (486x659, 39K)

DENSETSU NO KUSOGE

Attached: 2ch on pokemon.png (2004x2336, 3.31M)

Well excuse me for not wanting to be a miserable sack of shit and hate gen 8 right out of the gate.
Also if you're one of those "muh Overworld" fucks, please off yourself

Attached: 2342.gif (240x184, 458K)

>some fags on 2ch

who cares?

>Can you believe it still sold 10 million
It was obviously going to, Pokéfags are cultists.