Left Alive

What did Squeenix mean by this?

Attached: Big Guys are Left Alive.webm (1280x720, 933K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontlinejp.net/2019/03/03/review-left-alive/
youtu.be/UBKS3MKVIvs?t=3145
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems like an error with the translation team which was probably outsourced like the rest of Left Alive's development

Pavel is a name
Lavrov is a surname

IM CIA

>have good character design in a 5/10 game
Now this gets me heated.

Do Mutts not have surnames?

Attached: 1381298440436.png (569x802, 563K)

This girl is a cutie

she's a kid you sicko

Preordered
It's a game set in FM universe
I dont need anything else

/thread

>CIA deny Pavel to bring his loli friend
sad

They meant 55/100
frontlinejp.net/2019/03/03/review-left-alive/

Check out the “final boss”
youtu.be/UBKS3MKVIvs?t=3145

>mech takes up a quarter of the screen
is it so hard to put the fuckin thing in the middle of the screen and push the camera back?

What's FM?

Front Mission

She's a big girl

Okay. thought you were talking about final mix kingdom hearts.

Is there anything you can actually do with this thing or is it just in the office for no reason?

Attached: 20190305082102.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

It's a shame the game looks boring as fuck.
The game about khokhlosrach made by japs, with mechs and with not-Poklonskaya as one of main characters sounds like the craziest shit you can produce.

Well, okay.

Attached: 20190305082430.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

UUUU

I love that they put so little thought into this boss fight that the follow up to his stun attack doesn't even connect.

>see that
>huh it must be a bug, how lazy
>it happens again
>and again
>it’s not a fucking bug they made it this way

What the actual fuck

kek
it's been a while scenes I've seen this amount of jank
can't wait play this

Is this game Metal Gear?
They even got Yoji Shinkawa.

Attached: ss_04b7cfdbf15b9a5b31ab0a089ad3409b2de8af90.jpg (1920x1080, 2.23M)

SFM when?

>mobile game developer
THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL

is this shit on fox engine?

I'm having fun with it. The only part I extremely dislike so far are the survivors, which they intentionally give the worst possible pathing to on top of being unable to crouch walk. I'm probably just going to start ignoring them for the rest of my first playthrough.

Attached: 20190305084334.webm (768x432, 2.84M)

That looks on par with Dead Rising survivor AI lol there's probably some fun in this game somewhere. Also is there any sort of extra stuff to do after you finish the game that you know of?

why not make them follow you? why force the player to clean a preset path you don't even know? if this is the supposed freedom the devs were talking about, then i don't even want to know about the rest of the game

Dead Rising AI was bad, but the survivors in Left Alive are on a set path which the developers intentionally made dumb as hell for a most of them. They're sort of like isolated puzzles in a way, but they bring unwelcome trial and error for a blind playthrough.
>Also is there any sort of extra stuff to do after you finish the game that you know of?
There's a NG+, four difficulties, and every character has two endings. Dunno if there's anything aside from that.

Attached: 20190305070851.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Based retard

Why are steam making sjw trash lately?

What with this and quiet.

Wrong thread?

Really wanted this game to do well. Have only heard bad things about it

It could still be enjoyable. I've found plenty of shit games to be fun like Strafe, Drakengard 3, and Hotline Miami 2.

As much as I'd like to get it right away, I'll probably wait until it goes down to $50 or so, then I might grab it. Hopefully it's been patched a bit by then