You ARE playing her game, right?

You ARE playing her game, right?
No seriously, play it.

Attached: Dy8o2nYVAAEKFtm.jpg (1110x1200, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ai-steamrolling-test.642980/page-3
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who?

No.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 32K)

>still posting the same tumblr shit drawing

YIKES

The good thing is that there is no tumblr nose

Yes. and I have played it more than you. Because unlike you, I don't just spam my "waifu" everyday

>stil trying to force this unfunny meme
You have to go back

She is not my waifu and decebt art is hard to come by. Talk about the game fagtron, thoughts on rockbands?

Attached: r5n4vtnn7xh01.png (4300x5652, 3.87M)

Dislike the tumblr aestethic, like her legs tho.
What game are we talking about here?

nah

Gift me it first

How do I not start a new game once I reach the medieval era?

by not being shit at the game

>thoughts on rockbands
I honestly have no idea how tourism works. None of the numbers seem to mean anything.

No. Because I'm playing this game that took two months to come in the post because its from the US. (But only cost a tenner for the novelty)

Attached: image-20190305_142436.jpg (4032x3024, 824K)

And yet, the game remains unnamed.
Good thread.

is this the 9th day of shilling for this bad game?

It's fucking garbage and they're dredging up bottom of the barrel historical figures just to shoe horn in women in history.

the name is LITERALLY IN THE PICTURE you blind retard

Fuck off tumblr, nobody wants to play your shit game or see your shit art.

>game gets updated with the best expansion it's received to date
>why are you guys talking about this game

Insufferable. There are so many people on this board that seem to exist only to make this place worse.

Yikes jewish shill working overtime as ordered by his (xer?) very desperate boss Mr. Noseberg

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (260x280, 25K)

hmm, I assumed it was some Tumblr game from the OP image, thought the Civ on the monitor was just a "haha I play games" thing.
Still a shit thread, new Civ looks like absolute ass.

Civ6

Something like that. We have over 10 RE2, DoA, Sekiro, dmc, weebshit and fucking Pokemon threads every day, so I think I can have fun with one (1) civ6 thread a day.
But the game is selling like hotcakes and is among the most played on steam.

Attached: tumblr_p8jbbiqdbA1vc9xgyo1_1280.png (748x908, 339K)

>looks like ass
npc start making your own opinion

i am not defending the game since i didnt play it but to say its ass while you havnt played it is fucking stupid

for 9 DAYS IN A ROW YES IT SEEMS EXCESSIVE FOR DLC TO A BAD GAME, SHILL.

yeah none of those are dlc to a bad game stop shilling DLC.

you mean an expansion pack to a mediocre game that is made into the best civ game to date with said expansion? also people can like something without being a shill, retard

Of all the threads you could complain about, the idea that you'd start with one actually about a video game is exactly what I expect.

I have played previous games and in comparison the new one looks like ass. You are correct, I have not played Civ6, I'm not judging it by its gameplay, I said it LOOKS like ass, and to see that I do not need to play it.

too bad CIV6 graphics are hideous,cool game anyway.

lol dlc fixed my broken game therfore the playerbase will come back. sorry friend you're one of like 10 retards on steam still playing.

Meh, I like playing as the Cree or John Curtin. I like the support for civ 6 but no one seems to be talking about the music, which is arguably the best part of the game.

my god you are trying so hard to fit in here its not even funny, civ vi has over double civ v's players right now

I refuse to touch Civ6 until all of the expansions are out for it.

Shill tactics
>say one ""bad"" thing about game
>then fellate it
oy vey dont make it too obvious otherwise the goyim will know

>Accuses others of trying to "force an unfunny meme"
>Does nothing but post the same images over and over with the same regurgitated responses
I can't be mad at this point because it's just sad.

Attached: 1551455734833.gif (360x201, 499K)

I’ve tried this game multiple times now and still can’t get into it

Limited builders means my cities barely get any improvements unless I’m exclusively focused on building
Districts mean I have to plan all my space 300 steps in advance or else I’m wasting time
The UI is less intuitive than 5’s somehow
The visuals are too focused on looking nice rather than clear
The civics card shit is just annoying and poorly thought out
Tech research boosts pigeonhole you into researching certain things at certain times

Feels like everything they tried to add for more depth just ended up as more needless menu clicking

why are you like this?

How are those user reviews doing, I wonder? Off, not looking good, sweetie. Not looking good.

So, brave hero of Yea Forums, why do you come here? If everyone else is a fucking shill then there's no reason for you to be here. You can't save us shills from the shills.
Maybe it's time for you to realise that video games have fanbases? Or is that a completely foreign concept for a Yea Forumsirgin? After all, you fags only talk about games you DON'T like.

But they are garbage games and have been spammed for longer than 9 days. Sekiro has been shilled for like 3 months daily.
>inb4 hurr durr they are good because I like them
Can you provide arguments as to why civ6 is bad?

please fuck off /pol/ ,your existence is disgusting.

Attached: 1551596276436.gif (548x401, 192K)

>autocorrected oof as off
>capitalized every sentence
>caring about user reviews
thats three strikes phoneposter

I thought I'd never see the day when Yea Forums uses steam reviews as an argument. You are getting desperate here.

Hideous graphics? Have we played the same game? It looks fucking god tier.

Attached: jigb34mqm5j21.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

Civil has literally always been the worst series in terms of history. Most of the factions didn't exist in the ancient period when the game begins. I don't even know why they call a country "Germany" or "United States of America" when it's in some randomly generated fantasy world that looks nothing like ours.
AoE II has the courtesy to only really pic nations that existed in the approximate time period of the game

>Fuck off pol
>posts a pol meme
Yikes.

>muh cartoony graphics
>muh districts

Can they come up with anything else other than "it's not civ V"?

it's /k/ meme too,but since you only browse /pol/ and Yea Forums...
yeah it looks like a looney tunes cartoon game.

>turn 469
>1 turn away from launching final science project and capturing final enemy capital
>AI turns last a good 5 minutes
>Finally my turn
>Oh an archeologist reached a relic.
>Dig Relic
>Game Crashes
>Last time I saved was Turn 347
I was finally gonna win as Teddy too. Dang. Kinda don't want to play anymore. At least until they give America a buff and an alternate leader.

Attached: 1549785918894.jpg (500x514, 27K)

Fuck off with your shitty art tumblr and reflect on how you wasted several years of your life getting that art degree when you don't have talent anyway

>autocorrected
That's not autocorrect, you retard, that's me not being a native speaker.
>capitalized every sentence
I'm sorry that you're such an illiterate retard that can't even comprehend the concept of sentences properly.
>caring about user reviews
Yeah, because you should just ignore what your consumer base thinks of your product, yep yep. After all, it worked out so well for EA and Bethesda, right? No wonder your game is being trashed so hard right now, you fucking shill retard.

Builders are much much better. You can't just braindead leave worker on auto improve, you have to plan what to upgrade first, and use the builder policy.
Ultra planning in advance is important only when playing tall or deity.
True for the UI, and even as a diehard hater of 5, I admit 5 has a better UI but there are mods for it.
Policy cards are much better than braindead trees and gives you way more freedom over your empire. You can specialize so much more and adapt.
I'll take a look at your argument about science tree when I get home, I have trouble picturing it atm.

Attached: v59bx72i8uj21.jpg (1904x1001, 634K)

>better music
>culture victory not being the simplest shit in existence
>support units being redone and armies/corps partially readding doomstacks
>readded features missing from civ 5, primarily being weather
>while the world congress is barebones right now in the sense that you cant submit proposals, the proposals that currently exist in the game are miles better than what was previously available
>diplomatic favor adds another element of strategy when it comes to trading and city state management
>less filler techs
also you cant just deflect potential good things by putting the word "muh" in front of it tard

/k/ is just as bad as /pol/, you asshat

go have a mental breakdown somewhere else,but not near me.

Attached: 1551571529020.jpg (359x267, 16K)

You do know there is a setting where the game can autosave for you every 1-10 turns right?

5 minutes per turn? Are you playing on huge map with 25 civs or are you on a toaster? Super late game turn for me against 12 civs takes 3-5 seconds on 6600k.

It looks like civ4 on steroids. Cartoony graphics fit the series much more than a realistic look.

Attached: 9hfay07lwqi21.jpg (1920x1080, 802K)

this post is proof that this board is dead. frame it and pin it to the top of the page permanently.

Why is she bleeding from her neck Yea Forums?

Next you'll post the one with Colossus and Statue of Liberty together.
Get some new screenshots friend.

Attached: the umu rises.png (509x445, 474K)

umu

>cartoony graphics fit the series much more
LALALALALA I'M NOT HEARING YOUR ZOOMER GARBAGE.

Attached: 1551075072653.jpg (250x167, 7K)

Shit I completely worded my response wrong. I'm going to try not to go below >60 IQ again. I meant the opposite of what I said.

>no arguments
The only dead thing here is your pathetic attempts at shilling. Stop embarrassing yourself, you fucktard.

i cannot tell if this is sarcasm or legitimate autistm probably both

I got outsmarted, wp user.
In that case what about some golden gate bridge?

Attached: yalsz9waoqh21.jpg (1920x1080, 612K)

Auto save is deleted when you exit the game. The game crashed.
A little of both. Standard size Pangea with 7 other AIs on a laptop
The fan and adapter are heating up the room. Pretty comfy.

How hard would this series be to get into for somebody who's somehow never touched a TBS?

i want to play against 7 civs, science victory. give me the most craziest civs that will try to fuck me

Attached: 1139302139159433.png (300x256, 74K)

all civs are fairly easy to get into, just read unit/tech/policy descriptions and after a few games youll have a very good grasp for most things

Tumblrites are prone to self-harm and suicides.

literally who
civ? fuck no its boring as hell

7 mansa musas

Thanks user.

are you starting to crack yet shill? you can only seem to post ebin reaction images saved on your phone

Zulus, Alexander, and 5 koreas. Also give the AI infinite amenities to see some serious warmongering and nukes.

Attached: 8p0hvv0l4vh21.jpg (1000x562, 289K)

and why the fuck would I argue with you? You're the cancer that killed this website. You're not even worth this fucking response you colossal faggot.

what kind of neet marketing is this?

Civ games are easy to play hard to master. A 12 y/o who never played a pc game can have fun, just like some oldfag who played every game in the series.
Try the demo on steam.

I don't play games that feature pszczeks in them.

I kind of what to try out civilization VI, is this series of games good? Which game should I star with?

>h-how dare you talk about a game that just released on a video game image board
Kys

Pszczeks?

want to try*

>This autist is still spamming his shitty SJW civ art
Why hasn't he been range banned yet mods?

Well people spam the same doa threads, the same dmc threads, the same sekiro threads, the same pokemom threads. Why aren't they banned?

Civ4. Then try the demo of 6 on steam.

i don't play games shilled on Yea Forums
"will you play her game? XD"
could you be more obvious?

those threads were made for shitposting i.e. because the op willed it, unlike you who make these threads to get payed

So ignore the thread dipshit.

Then you must not play a lot of game since every new game is shilled into oblivion, take a look at the catalogue. Which raises the question, what the fuck are you doing on a video game image board?

Why is her neck bleeding.

I am also the guy who makes all the RE2 and Dark souls threads. I can assure you that the only thing I want is to shitpost while at work or the gym. I haven't bought any Firaxis game so I doubt I'm a suitable candidate for marketing.
>hurr durr a trillion thread per day about those games isn't chilling because I like them but one thread per day about this game is shilling because I don't like it
You are everything wrong with this board.

seething shills

>dlc fixed my broken game therfore the playerbase will come back.
That's literally exactly what happened with civ 5

Civ 6 needs sex

Who is she

>Ada Lovelace is the Great Person for Computers
>The lady that played secretary to Charles Babbage, the designer and inventor of the first computer, is a Great Person
>Not Charles Babbage
It hurts that civ could be a tribute to humanity's history and achievements in game form, but instead it chooses to make dumbass decisions with leader picks, great people, and barebones unique buildings/units.

Attached: d4088298ad3510ee746bde10585da6cd.jpg (576x787, 63K)

Some civ5 baby tried to strangle her because her game was better than Brave New Turd.

Your art is shit.

No, it's fucking shilling faggots like you that are trying to kill this site. You're not even willing to participate in discussion and prove me wrong, because really, fucking shills like you have nothing of value to say. All you know is to suck dev cock and screech like autist whenever someone dares to call you out for your obvious shilling. Kill yourself, retard.

>civ fags are honestly this autistic

Jadwiga and she is KING of Poland in Sid Meier's Civilization VI™

Attached: 47ojh0m924j21.jpg (2661x2160, 670K)

>published the first algorithm intended to be carried out by such a machine

There, retard. That's why.

Who's the cuntiest civ ? I vote for the Khmer, or Indonesia.
Also I always can't seem to profit from my Civ's special units.

>shills for a game that's been out for years and that everyone knows is mediocre
>get suprised when people get shitpost in your thread
Lmao, i bet you still make DOTA threads

I recently pirated it, and all I can say its what the fuck is wrong with the leaders designs? Just look at this dude

Attached: fetal alcohol syndrome.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

You need to stop
>thoughts on rockbands?
I'm with None of the numbers seem to have any relation to my own tourism

It's not even clear it's helping me win a culture victory

He's macedonian they all look like that

SJW game, OP has been shilling this trash for weeks now

Attached: 1544266840730.jpg (2048x1913, 692K)

What's wrong with it?
>reads filename
Ah, you're retarded. It's okay, it's probably not your fault.

Jadigwa is Polands leader in Civ 6

Cuntiest? Cleopatra.
Wilhelmina can be terrifying when she start sperging out about muh trade routes.
Or Korea "hurr some reach for le heaven and u claw at le dirt" like fuck you too.

Not all units have the same usefullness, lifespan or impact. But not taking advantage of legions, impis, or mandekalu cavalry is pretty bad.

>4 characters that match in artstyle
>4 character that match in art style

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

If you really want to play the SJW card, do it with them making light skinned civs darker, it makes you look /slightly/ less retarded than you do when complaining about the art style.

Holy fuck, this art is so bad. Who drew this, a handicapped child?

Maybe post an actual game screenshot when trying to talk about a game instead of trying to shill your own shitty art you stupid tumblr waifufag

shitposters have taken over Yea Forums its out of control

You're pathetic

Attached: 1551417839403.jpg (1049x1293, 228K)

>Who's the cuntiest civ ?
Egypt or Kongo
Egypt talks shit but never does anything and sucks your dick if you have a large mil

Kongo reeee's if you have any faith gen at all you aren't wasting on them and they expand aggressively, spreading like aids (hue).

did you reply to the wrong person?

I think you're responding to the wrong post.

Attached: 1544343772488.jpg (1217x597, 197K)

What are you trying to show exactly? Jadwiga, Eleanor, Tomyris, Gorgo or Gitarja are hotter than anything in V.
And what exactly is sjw?
Also I hopw you realise the dyed hair girl has absolutely no creative impact whatsoever on the game, she's just a shill that switched jobs like 5 times in a year. The designer (the man in charge) is the guy who mnage to save the pile of shit that was civ5 with bnw.

Attached: 1542938136255.png (987x573, 564K)

There you go, retard, that's better.

The koreans were pretty fucking mad too.
Almost as mad as sweden when they revealed the leader for the Swiss was Kristina, a figure who is historically vilified in their country

Attached: kristina__civ6_by_lucy10733-dcy2c9m.png (1024x576, 517K)

we frogs were pretty hecking mad too
Italian slut as our leader

You nees more international tourism than other civs have internal tourism. There is a math formula but I don't remmmber it. Culture is top fun, ally everyone, open borders with everyone, fill your great work slots and spam national parks and seaside resorts.

I post plenty of screenshots. What do you want to see? Yields? Here, have some yields.

Attached: d88qz3p9nah21.png (1365x1003, 2.91M)

As someone who thought the same thing looking at trailers (and a lifelong fan since the first installment), I honestly feel like these graphics are better than civ V's.
I did very much like the realism of V, but past the mid-game shit just gets so fucking messy on your screen that you can barely even distinguish units from one another, or even with terrain features. In Civ VI, I'm glad they took the extra mile to make everything look distinguishable.
Sure, you might not like the caricature-ish character designs (of both leaders and units), but over time they've really grown on me.
If the graphics really are the sole reason you haven't picked up civ VI yet, despite enjoying the previous installments, I definitely recommend at least giving it a try.

No, I'm playing HIS game. Everything from his abilities to his music, they're all so fucking good. He's got the best animations and the best character, too.

Attached: kupe.jpg (900x507, 38K)

WE

>Jadigwa
That sounds like some ghetto nigger name lol
The queen is called JADWIGA

>Maori
>turn him into a stereotypical hawaiian

I bet the Maori would be mad if they werent busy huffing gasoline

Yes

Attached: Civilization 6.png (1947x844, 1.55M)

AYO

Attached: WE.jpg (1920x1080, 857K)

swedes arent called swiss amerilard

>stereotypical hawaiian
He's the most Kiwi motherfucker I've ever seen.

WUZ

Fuck off dumblr

I think he means the swedes were mad about the leader of the Swiss. Or hes just a fucking retard, either or.

Before you go any farther.

Attached: file.png (799x408, 854K)

The first time his music kicked in was glorious. And they went fucking apeshit on his animations. I like how he can't get any great writers, it's nothing but I like the little flavors here and there. Here, have some maori yields.

Attached: p2pc21h6c7h21.png (1341x755, 1.91M)

>Poland between Germany and Russia
Noice

Thinking of buying the game on my switch since I've been itching for a game that I could waste countless hours of my life in. A little disappointed that the expansions aren't available but other than that does anyone know if its a decent port?

SO YU BE SAYIN.... WE WUZ?

Attached: KANGZ.jpg (1041x538, 81K)

You're using the meme wrong

I was considering playing this, thinking the sjw thing was a strawman argument. This goes in the same category as BFV, if you paid this company money you are part of the destruction of this world and deserve no sympathy.

Well it's vanilla civ6 but with downgraded graphics, and limited to small maps. The dlc will eventually be ported.

SLAYYYY

Play Civ V

But civ5 is garbage? Why would you do that? I can understand IV, but fucking V?

A year ago played it for a good amount of time but now I can't get back into it, 50 turns and I just alt + f4
what happened?

Attached: 1542913405950.jpg (114x200, 4K)

>start game
>restart 1000 times for a reasonable start (a couple of hills and not shit amenity, not on desert/tundra which I seem to get way more now)
>get to medieval or so and get bored

I dislike playing wide honestly. I know in 6 it's the only way to play, but I just don't know how to settle shit cities. Like my first 3 or 4 expands I'll look for mountains, hills, amenities, rivers etc. Whenever I watch someone good play they just shit settlers absolutely fucking everywhere and seem to make so much more out of shit cities than I can. I guess it's just because an extra district is worth having a shit city for nothing but that

You're normal. I seldom play past Reneissance or Industrial. I do epic so that's usually 150-200 turns in

This. Last good Civ. RIP CIV

Exactly how I play senpai, you need not only a decent start but nearby area's to expand. But that autism feeling you get as you make your numbers go higher, I can't explain it. I want it, right now. It's literally nothing more than making numbers bigger but it's a wad of endorphines I crave

I've always seen people say they like civ v, so tell me. Why is it good?

The wide meme is long obsolete. Tall is more than viable, I regularly play with 5-6 cities.
But if you decide to play tall, you must have perfect adjacency bonuses, all the wonders for your victory type, good relationships, and the right policy cards.
In V, tall is by default better, in VI you have to make it work.

>so tell me
no

It's not, only people who had civ5 complete edition on sale think it's a good game. It's not even a 4X.

I;m still fucking waiting for someone posting her feet

Attached: The sponge demands.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Someone teach me how to Culture victory please
I figured I'd need theatre districts and great works and stuff but looking at it , it honestly seems like I should just grab every inch of coastline, build no or very little theatre squares and then just spam water parks and seaside resorts on absolutely every fucking tile

>I've always seen people say they like civ v, so tell me. Why is it good?
because it's the first one they played
Same reason other anons swear Civ 4 is the best

Claiming nu-Dido as my waifu btw

Attached: C24155EF0F33D01D6769711BF306C2943B1EB929.jpg (1600x900, 274K)

civ 5 was better.

you've posted that one multiple times as well

I actually just finally got done downloading Gathering Storm earlier today. I'm a bit too tired to play it right now though, maybe tomorrow.

My PC sucks so I only play old games from GoG like Blood and Divine Divinity
I have a good job and can afford to upgrade it, I just don't want to spend on it

This

isn't this actually accurate if its Nubia?

Sid Meier's LinkedIn is the creepiest shit. It's peppered with recommendations to solid 8-10s he brought on as "design associates".

what does playing "tall" means exactly?

give pics

It really wasn't, not in the slightest.

>Oy vey, wanna rub hands with me user?
No seriously, is she fun? Can you conquer a civ or two with the biremes?

This one?

Attached: pe5zlx1z1pi21.jpg (1137x640, 140K)

VI looks way better

It's a civ5 meme, means very few cities, but super high pop.

probably some resetera tranny

Who?

Jadwiga King of Poland

Attached: tumblr_pc3753bG3m1vc9xgyo1_1280.png (1116x741, 283K)

>give the AI infinite amenities
Is there a mod for this? I want to try a game with all the warmonger civs

I didn't know Christine Chandler had her own game, that's pretty neat.

Go back you fucking shill. You will never get the pay raise you always wanted since you are a retard who doesn't know how to code so you get min wage and to keep wasting your money you had to spam OUR site.

Can you filter threads by image md5 instead of just text?

Of course

Yeah but it's mostly ineffective because there's always different sizes/alterations of images being posted which will change the md5

Ive always been confused as to what Yea Forums wants graphically from Civ. You're looking at a fucking textured globe 90% of the time with another 8% being Civ leaders monologuing on a present background. I feel like stylized art is the best way to go as a failsafe evergreen. Just seems like a waste of resources to go realistic.

all OP needs now is a trip to be the maximum faggot and so i can filter his garbage

>Doesn't have Liang slotted

nigga you went full stupid

Yes it is, but memes > facts

how to get Swede gf

You can probably filter the random filename

God I haven't had a donut in like years.

Attached: 1546380609599.jpg (700x700, 31K)

They made the game even worse

I really want a Civ dating sim/VN where you have to conquer different parts of the school to impress the world leader you want to date.

Not my screenshot. But I rarely promote Liang for anything other than the fisheries.

No mod that I know of but take a look at this thread. Just make the entertainment complex give 99 amenities and you will se giant death robots and nukes everywhere. Basically the AI is coded to play by the rules, so after a while the ai simply loses the will the expand or wage wars. forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ai-steamrolling-test.642980/page-3

You can tweak small values here and there while we wait for the real AI mod. Infixo said Firaxis added somw really interesting code and will take some time to analyze it.

>d-don't you dare talk about the newest entry in the greatest game series of all times on a video game imageboard
You have to be 18 to post here user

>god tier
its like a 3d shovelware strategy game right from 2005
the shilling is paying off, here i am bumping this shit thread just to tell you to kill yourself

Civ has always fallen victim to it's only Zelda cycle. I don't know why people who enjoy the games even bother interacting with it's detractors. If you enjoy it you ultimately won anyway.

fuck off JIDF

Come on now Mr. Shill.

Attached: 1541154457694.png (373x335, 113K)

What?

Daily reminder.

Attached: 1482303316738.jpg (699x647, 77K)

yikes

Dem hips tho

I can’t fucking play Civ 5 and I got it and I’m trying to play on Prince but Barbarians are fucking shit up or people go to war on me. It has been a lot better since I’ve started following the scouts that spot my place and shit, but then even more camps crop up. Other civs seem to advance ages way faster than me. Half the tech boosts require shit that just doesn’t exist around me.

> I'm a female and I made a game. Lookit me!

Bitch, no one cares. Tits or gtfo.

Enough whit this bitch , post sexy bois

i really want more like these made, little portable old computer games

I want to fuck a girl in a crown aaa

I meant six.