DAYS GONE IS SIX HOURS LONG

DAYS GONE IS SIX HOURS LONG
HOLY SHIT SONY WON

Attached: daysgone6hours.png (771x840, 753K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6O9J2pih8
pushsquare.com/news/2019/03/sounds_like_theres_a_lot_of_cutscenes_in_days_gones_lengthy_campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLJwa3oUm3Y
youtu.be/60WhCcfcSBE
youtu.be/LISmPmdUhYA
youtube.com/watch?v=D3wtVbiz93M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

six hours of cutscenes, about two hours of gameplay spread between it

Thats not even what it says

Is there such thing as a video game cutscene worth watching?
I don't thing there is.

Threadly reminder that Witcher 3 has 13 hours of cutscenes

It is 30 hours long going through the golden path.

Wrong, there's like 4 cutscenes the entire game

Attached: 47310130_364269737471713_5876812761958187008_n.jpg (216x225, 6K)

more like OP's mom gone haha amairite xD

you're right, user. two hours is too generous for a PS4 game, but we can all dream of a day when a real game releases.

Huh, really? Strange that this exists then
youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6O9J2pih8

So this is why some people say FFXIV has over 4000 of cutscenes.

4 cinematics, but the witcher 3 has an insanely large amount of content between those 13hours so it's not as obnoxious as say. Uncharted 4 which has 6 and a half hours of cutscenes with only 4 hours of gameplay.

I like sam witwer, not too big on the zombies thing though

Yeah I figured you were retarded. That includes dialogue that has gameplay since you're choosing dialogue options., therefore they're interactive and not cutscenes.

I actually welcome a short game in a world of Open world 80h grind simulators.

cool rules, you come up with them yourself?

>six hours of 4K 60fps movies
We did it again bros.

I have very little patience for cutscenes.
I mostly see them as a failing of the game makers to utilize the medium properly when they have to completely take away player agency to tell a basic story.

Nah it's the agreed upon rule on what defines a cutscene. Try being older than 18 honey.

has anything else in the history of this board made all those faggots that browse it so mad compared to the success of the PS4?

how does it feel that sony is winning for 25 years in a row now and even when they slipped up with the PS3 and all of you retards were expecting them to fail in 2012/2013 they came back and dominated your pathetic favourite companies and will continue to do in the future?

i am enjoying all your tears though and sony does too ;^)

>Dialogue options are gameplay
I mean, if that's the hill you want to die on I guess

Apply yourself

does anybody even care about this game? I haven't seen much hype around it for the last 3 years.

yikes

>how does it feel that sony is winning for 25 years in a row now
Samsung and Apple says hi

>yikes

oh nonono

this game is selling millions sweetie
you can keep crying though ;^)

The ratio to cutscenes to doing shit matters a good bit (even if a good portion of that shit is boring to some people)

dialogue choices are kind of gameplay, but they still take place in cutscenes.

yikes

how old are you?

I liked the cutscenes in the original Fallout games, but there’s only like 6 of them across both if you count the various endings for each as just one

>does anybody even care about this game?

As much as every other 3rd person shooter game, so no.

Well right, my point was that even if there are dialogue choices it's still a cutscene

old enough to have browsed this shithole enough to know that the ps4 has caused the biggest butthurt between nincels and pc cucks like you ;^)

not that you would know since you are probably underage that came during the great reddit immigration we had the last few years

i'm glad we agree. this is a wholesome exchange

>Bubsy 3D devs
Is literally anyone surprised by this?

Syphon Filter was great desu

So how old are you?

6h cutscenes, 30h just campaign. Why are there retards here hating ps4 exclusives?

>30h just campaign
source?
>30 hours of shooting zombies
wow goty confirmed

Oh boy, I can't wait for the speed runs!

Attached: 16450361-hand-pressing-fast-forward-button-on-cloud-video-clip.jpg (1300x1145, 116K)

>WAHHH THEY SAID MEAN THINGS ABOUT MY VIDEO GAME MOVIES
who's the one crying right now?

so you’re like 12 then

Still wrong. Most of those*movie* videos on yt have ton of gameplay padding,same foe god of war and others

seething

pushsquare.com/news/2019/03/sounds_like_theres_a_lot_of_cutscenes_in_days_gones_lengthy_campaign

Dont forget Resistance Retribution or whatever that spinoff was for the PSP.

so around 12? surely nobody over the age of 12 would argue like this, right?

maybe i was 12 when i came in this shithole 15 years ago

but as i sad you wouldn't know since you're probably underage judging from your posts

about what? Your three paragraph report on why you get so triggered by people making fun of your shitty games? You are on fucking Yea Forums, if this all it takes you to get so worked up, maybe just hang out on the comment section of kotaku or something

You type like a 12 year old and argue like one.

>has anything else in the history of this board made all those faggots that browse it so mad compared to the success of the PS4?

I can't believe you already forgot about Bayonetta 2's announcement.

>six hours of cutscenes
Only Xenosaga can get away with that, and debatably Metal Gear.

Attached: 73462638_p0_master1200.jpg (1025x1026, 356K)

>animation during dialogue choices vs non interactive cutscenes
yikes sony tards shilling force is here

damn you guys seem pretty upset
it's nothing to be upset about
it's videogames, it's supposed to be fun

you guys seem pretty invested into this whole thing

leave your rooms and pcs for a little bit, take a walk outside, talk with some people

it will legit make you feel less angry

seething

i hope the game's actually interesting to play then, i dont really care about it but a game with world war z-like zombies would be interesting.

yep, you can also add bloodborne's announcement there

that generated a shit ton of salt

I bet you think GOW is like the best game ever, don't you?

>13 hours
>Yea Forums thinks this """""""game""""""" is good

Attached: 1541877461839.webm (652x1080, 773K)

Yeah, any major game like that going exclusive did that, but nothing compared to those two.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLJwa3oUm3Y

you argue like an underage
you have to be 18+ to post here

another irrelevant response that shows anger and worry.
i am legit hoping you can feel better as the days moves on user
video games are not something that should make you that distressed

>its another sony movie

Attached: dsptriesit.jpg (270x187, 5K)

seething
no need to be upset user, just relax, take a deep breath and walk away from the computer
you will feel better

I'll bet the twist is that there's some supernatural shenanigans involved. Some of these zombies have superpowers.

>seething
>cope
>repeating exactly what other people say after them like a legit toddler

oh haha, it seems i hit a nerve
anyway underage user it was good talking with you
enjoy your day

holy shit you really are seething

seeeething

go to fucking kotaku man, that won't make fun of your precious PS4 exclusives there. They also lack self-awareness like you.

The cutscene that introduces majima in yakuza 0

>days gone has 6 hours of cutscenes
Nice movie game SNOYlets

Doesn't it have infinite hours of cutscenes because I can just keep the game running while the dialogue options are on screen and never progress them? Fucking Witcher 3 is such a movie.

At least it doesn't have a DVD boxset worth of cutscenes like Nintendo games do...

Attached: xenotrash11.png (670x162, 120K)

that's generous on the gameplay part

>Yea Forums yet again shits on a game that they are heavily biased against
I just don't understand. I can see it for games like anthem, where you can have schadenfreude because the game sucks so bad even normies hate it, but what's the point for sony games? They are usually well liked and get high reviews, all you'll do afterwards is get mad how other people like them. To be fair, this game looks like trash though, so maybe it's another order 1866 or whatever the fuck that was called.

>but what's the point for sony games?
So your problem isn't the shitting on the games part, but that people are shitting on Sony games? How about you just stop worrying about Sony, they're big boys, they can take a korean basket weaving forum shitting on them.

Apparently you can't read. My problem is why shit on games that are loved by normies and will get high review scores is if you get mad afterwards that they didn't flop like you wanted them to? Sadly I don't know any other games that Yea Forums is so openly hostile against that usually do good, because most AAA games these days seem to be fucking failures. I don't give two shits about sony or their platforms after the whole censorship dreck they're pulling off, but you're delusional if you think anyone outside of this echo chamber will feel the same about their games as you guys do.

People shit on games they think are bad
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

>has anything else in the history of this board made all those faggots that browse it so mad compared to the success of the PS4?
nope. the ps4 broke Yea Forums. they were SO SURE sony was finished when the ps3 had a slow start, only to be wrong like 99% of their predictions. Yea Forums makes pachter look like nostradamus.

Right we shouldn't call Call of Duty and Fortnite bad either, good to know. The reality of the situation is, popularity doesn't make something good, so why would you pretend it is?

You said it's 13 hours of cutscenes, I click the video and the guy is choosing dialogue options. Learn 2 brain.

and re2 is 1 hour long

Attached: 1551706224496.jpg (294x294, 19K)

>pokemon sun/moon has 9 hours of cutscenes
>xenoblade 2 has 13 hours of cutscenes
>metroid other m literally has a "theater mode" where you can watch the "game" without playing it
movie games are okay when nintendo does them.

Your opinion also doesn't dictate what makes something good. If there are so many people out there enjoying something, but you are so vehemently against it maybe you are just doing it to set yourself apart from a larger crowd in an sorry attempt to look like you are above the rest. All we ever get from all this garbage is people getting upset over the success of certain games until they become literally non discussable on Yea Forums because a simple picture of those games drives people mad. It's fucking embarrassing to see supposedly adult men act like little divas because the outside world doesn't reflect the opinion of their echo chamber.

When EA comes up with a FIFA control scheme that works for touch screens Sony is legit fucked. 3/4 of the consoles sold exclusively run shit sports games.

ITT, weebs that grew up playing final fantasy complaining about long cutscenes

sure nigger...

Cry moar, niggerfaggot. You are defending a glorified interactive movie that pretends to be a video game.

>pokemon sun/moon has 9 hours of cutscenes
And everyone hates that game
>xenoblade 2 has 13 hours of cutscenes
And it sucked
>mentions other M for no reason
Hi ACfag

Attached: 12312903182.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

you are Yea Forums faggot, we behave like normal people.

>And everyone hates that game
still set launch sales records.
>And it sucked
agreed, but there are tons of people on here who pretend it's one of the best jrpgs of the generation.
>mentions other M for no reason
i mentioned other m because it has a literal movie mode with no gameplay.

>sony make games and not movies

I've been waiting years to repost this.

Attached: 1212067178977.png (491x550, 221K)

Reminder that people complaining about cinematics in games are Nintendo fanboys because Nintendo is inept when it comes to stories and voice acting and still like shitty anime stories because the "gameplay is better" when it isnt because its made for toddlers like BOTWs shit combat system.

Its just them being hypocrites. Xenoblade 2 is okay despite having more cutscenes too, with the story being dogshit.

>oh nonono
>sweetie
>;^)
The reddit trifecta.

greatness awaits

Hey FF9 cutscenes are downright magical. No screaming weeb characters, emotions are conveyed simply, lots of charm and wonderment.

Modern JRPGs just can’t compete.

>trying to explain this game to my friend
>he keeps calling the freakers zombies
>keep correcting him
>asks me what the difference is
Good question. What the fuck is the difference between Days Gone freakers and zombies?

>third person cover shooting open world with crafting
>sells well

wow

its almost like its plebshit or something

Yea Forums is the contrarian view on everything. I like it because you are able to get both views points from here and reddit. Reddit loves the game and is hyped, Yea Forums hates the game and is waiting for it to fail and laugh.

>What the fuck is the difference between Days Gone freakers and zombies?

If you use the term "freakers" then you are a corporate shill and a fucking retard. Every piece of media who try to call a zombie something different because of branding or bullshit story reasons to think they are clever are the worst examples of creativity and should be fucking shot.

bayonetta 2 has 6 hours of cutscenes, making up over 50% of the gametime
according to Yea Forums it's based and not a movie game
really makes you think

Will MGS4 finally be topped?

I guess it could be longer like: youtu.be/60WhCcfcSBE

Doesn't RDR2 have 20 fucking hours of cutscenes, while TW3 has like 12 hours?

yet you faggots go apeshit when a playstation only game like MGS4 had like 5 hours and still herald it as the end of the world.

Attached: 1517397242554.png (252x247, 24K)

youtu.be/LISmPmdUhYA

>from the developers of Bubsy 3D
>zombie shooty #12041

Attached: 1548531790953.jpg (627x733, 121K)

You forgot the DLC

youtube.com/watch?v=D3wtVbiz93M

>Hours Gone

reminder that this game was voted as Yea Forums's goty of 2018 by a large margin
the hypocriticism of this cesspool knows no limits

Attached: muh movie gayms.png (830x172, 66K)

> If there are so many people out there enjoying something, but you are so vehemently against it maybe you are just doing it to set yourself apart from a larger crowd in an sorry attempt to look like you are above the rest.
How can you type this appeal to popularity? Fucking get over it that isn't a single piece of media that will please everyone, specially on a basket weaving forum for society's biggest hipsters, or we would be talking about games on Reddit and twitter.
There's this thing called a niche, and Yea Forums is full of it, that's why the FPS positive threads we have are about Dusk, Serious Sam, Metro and Stalker.

I'm just bent I had to pay $250 to play Persona 5 and Bloodborne. The PS4 is a pathetically weak PC that lacks the portability of a Switch.

Sony's movie games are made for Marvel-basedboys.

Attached: 1546924782445.jpg (905x881, 266K)

>20 hours cutscenes for 100 hours game
>12 hours cutscenes for at least 70 hours game
i know /v is full of faggots, childrens and autistic kids, but still.

Attached: 121212312312.png (673x824, 628K)

Reminder that if the controller turns off, it's too much.

How much of those cutscenes are actually scripted setpieces that are also counted as gameplay?

>They aren't mechs, they are titans

Depends how much they expect people to pay for it, 10+ hours for 60 bucks? Fine, that can be justified quite easily.

Sonymovies at it again.

>100 hours game
don't fool yourself, a normal playthrough is 50 hours at max, otherwise you can stretch your gameplay with dozens of extra hours in any game with 100%ing it, and other games actually offer worthwhile replayability and difficulty settings.

you faggots go apeshit about a 30 hours long PS game like GoW having 5 hours (18%) of cutscenes, but you fellate an 50 hours long game having 20 hours (40%) of cutscenes like there is no tomorrow

Attached: golden.jpg (704x703, 69K)

No shit days gone it wasn't even six hours long
Is this the worst title for a video game ever?
Like that show called 24 (hours) and went on for 10+ fucking years

>Seething Xniggies and their hypocrisy again