ENDERAL: FORGOTTEN STORIES

THE PATCH IS HERE EDITION

Attached: jesparrr.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1673848886
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: patch notes.jpg (1352x1082, 410K)

>nerfing singleplayer games
Fuck that.

>patch is here edition
>edition
You're gonna be booted to /vg/ you retard.

Does anyone know wtf ethereal ectoplasm is and why you can't use it as normal ectoplasm for Phasmalist? I got the memory that lets me use the transmute on bodies for ectoplasm, but it just gives me this fucking worthless "ethereal ectoplasm" that I can't even use. What the fuck?

why the fuck can they not get enboost to work? are they even attempting to fix it?

Maybe because they use it for optimization and not graphics boost. Which is actually written in red everytime you start the game.

Where to download it for the ""retail"" version?

If I absolutely hate the boring vanilla Skyrim, will I enjoy this or not? Thanks.

do sex mods work with this mod

Depends entirely on why you hated Skyrim.

>Apparitions now have health regen
Thank you
Too bad i'm 90% done with the game

boring samey quests and dungeons of draugr. after 70 hours I wasn't nowhere near done but it felt like I was doing chores and not enjoying a game. Loved Skyrim and Oblivion though. My favourite game of all time is JA:2 1.13

>No non-steam launcher anymore
Don't like it. Also Enderal's ending is fucking garbage.

Fuck the ending. All the shit you did for everyone is pointless because enderal is destroyed no matter what

Pretty much. This game really is not about freedom and roleplay, is more about a "rich storyline". I don't even like Skyrim, but I still personally think it's better than Enderal just because you can make your own fun even if you think some aspects of the game are mediocre in comparison to it's predecessors. BUT, some people dislike Skyrim exactly because the poor story and automatized dungeons, to those, Enderal is indeed a pretty good game.

Yes, I already tested.

Attached: 1520956764769.jpg (1916x1080, 307K)

Well you're in luck because Enderal fixes that. The level design is leagues above of Skyrim and quests are fun too.

The endings are bittersweet kino though.

Attached: 933480_20190222234328_1.jpg (1920x1080, 554K)

Fuck off. Far Cry 5 did the same shit. Everything you do is pointless because the place gets nuked regardless

This one definitely does not do samey quests or draugr dungeons that are literal hallways that loop on itself. It has a few side quests about getting x number items or going to x place, but the mod focuses on the main quest which is a globetrotting trek to save the world in the nick of time while actually feeling like one.
The story is about being linked to some big deus ex machina and having to go around finding other deus ex machinas. The male romance option is that faggot in the OP, he complains about being a shit while getting high and his companion quest is dealing with his bitch of a sister who you get to kill with your bare hands. The female romance is Lydia but she's got a Naruto demon inside her and bitches about being Naruto and her companion quest is talking about feelings before watching her do Explosive Wave. You have sex with one of them but it's the copout fade to black kind of thing because Bethesda game. The dream sequences are all about your survivor guilt when your family's farm burned to shit and your parents and sibling all died while you survived somehow, the game never explains. The ending is the big deus ex machina going apeshit and ending the world to make way for the new one which is totally not a ripoff of Skyrim's main plot, you choose to either stop it and kill yourself in the process or take your romance option into Skyloft from Skyward Sword and live forever.

>decide to try it out
>it's incredibly buggy, runs like fucking shit and ancient shit like casting flames multiple times in a row instead of just holding the button to make the effects stack are still a thing
lolno

thanks. How is the combat? Any feedback on hits and fun mechanics or just holding left click down?

except it doesnt work for many people and turning if off also disables their built in enb AND any other enb you try to use
i cant even get other enbs designed for the game to work either with ENboost on i can at least get to the title screen only to crash loading a save if i use another enb it crashes on startup and doesnt even make it to the title screen.

Loading times seem faster, not sure if placebo tho.

combat is still skyrim but enemies hit harder

I have no patch on my Steam

Attached: 1486952508232.png (657x527, 11K)

It's fucking Skyrim combat, the mod does a lot but it can't do everything. Only difference being everything has different names and it uses a couple magic/shout mods so you aren't just doing same-y mage/shout moves. Oh and the shouts don't involve dragons you just get them through the perk tree which is actually kinda cool how they sidestepped the vanilla perk tree without being script-heavy by making you warp to a mind dimension and filling them out on stone obelisks.

>That fake patch
This is the worst thing Germany has ever done

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (1440x900, 2.6M)

Well the biggest improvement to the combat imo is that everything has a set level to it.

muh

Attached: 933480_20190305131216_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Time to fuck Yennefer

They did something to spell casting to make the spells take longer to charge. After playing Skyrim as a destruction mage for hundreds of hours the fucking timing makes me release the mouse a half second too early or whatever all the time.

Fuck this shit I'm restarting as a stealth archer.

This happened to me during the Silvergrove quest, I thought my GPU was dying or something

Attached: wat.jpg (1920x1080, 689K)

Invisible walls now appearing?

Why? Mortal Kuckbat has shill generals here on the daily.

Attached: 1551699312631.jpg (540x720, 178K)

>not wearing heavy armor and using 2-handed weapons
shiggy

sureAI's next work, total conversion for FO4 with cyberpunk theme?

Any worthwhile/hidden gem mods for enderal? Bank limit increase and boss rewards on nexus seem nice.

Attached: images(3).jpg (284x177, 9K)

Worth it.

Also 37 pennies are you fucking shitting me?

Attached: 933480_20190305133951_1.jpg (1920x1080, 466K)

My PC can't handle heavily modded Skyrim. How is Nehrim?

>application was unable to start correctly
nice shitty mod you have there

It's literally the same enboost you can find on enbdev, change the enbseries.ini an enblocal.ini so they fit whatever you want to do, or even just overwrite them with vanilla wrapper version or presets.

nehrim is for oblivion, can your pc handle it?

Just finished the Rhalâta questline. Holy fuck.

>She's laughing at you all the way back to Kilé

I think so.

Enderal is mostly base skyrim visually but a bit more taxing.

Doesn't matter had sex.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1673848886

Attached: 1b19da63.png (679x427, 7K)

You can use it for spectralizing items for your ghost. And you are going to need a lot of this shit.

Is the patch actually out yet? Because I have no update for it on steam

I don't really like it. It takes away basically all health management and makes them almost unkillable.

BASED

Restart steam. If it doesn't start automatically, check your downloads. It may be queued or some shit.

>enchant an amulet for 50 health regen
>any food now instantly replenish all your health when it's equipped

Yeah okay, works like intended?

Well it's 50 points not 50%.

Without any food it regens like 10% of hp per minute

Food increases base health regen like 600%. Any item with health regen will be boosted by that amount as well.
Noticed this as well playing as Lycanthrope. Outside of transformation health heals near instantaneous with the rat catcher gloves, but slow as shit in wolf form.

>backpacks are visible
why.jpg