3/5

3/5

Attached: march 5th.jpg (1347x1008, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IO5k4k3vQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=dilI_gy2KdI
deviantart.com/gustavomunozbastias
imgur.com/a/NZOBtJF
youtu.be/zHdOXCoja-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best romance.

How did portable handle this scene?

user, May is couple months away.

stop

Attached: sadgis.png (700x600, 246K)

Your waifu can appear instead of Aigis.
It's one of the only things Portable does better.

What's the consensus on the P3 movies?

Attached: 1524051221269.gif (540x304, 803K)

P3 had the worst waifus so who cares.

The Answer should never have happened.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: flat.jpg (856x340, 140K)

>bro you gotta die cuz you weren't really a person
i hate it

You'd be wrong.

Attached: 1534555676357.jpg (400x287, 13K)

*GASP*

Portable is leagues better than normal P3.

Thanks

How about you prove yourself right first instead.

Imagine having to die on Aegis' cold hard thighs
Poor door-kun...

It's the Devils Proof, you can't disprove it.

KAZE NO KOE

>She'll never gasp on my dick
Stop.
Normal P3, yes.
FES? No.

Attached: 1548007208667 - Copy.png (241x348, 122K)

UUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

lol

Attached: beato.jpg (480x360, 14K)

How can one man have taste so bad. Baffling really.

I really want to fuck Aigis

Attached: 1444876432504.jpg (890x1170, 133K)

I NEED YOUR HELP

Attached: F37CE0C8-2BF8-4A69-9779-C75AB99ACE7A.jpg (570x700, 148K)

I'm warning you, kouhai.

Attached: 1546756660929.jpg (689x578, 53K)

This meme was made by Liz GANG

Attached: 73507567_p7.jpg (1600x1600, 386K)

I imagine she isn't even soft. Cold dead metal.

1, 2 and 4 are ok and 3 is dog shit. The director came out saying she was a Fujo and that's why we got part MC x Ryoji the movie.

So many fucking choices and you chose wet cardboard. Oh well.

Attached: ENaoc8ww.jpg (364x410, 52K)

I'm not gonna waste time arguing the finer points of Fuuka.
I'll just let Fuukafag take it from here.

Aigis is still my favorite famale lead all these years later
Pissed me off how P4 and P5 didn't have the balls to have a canon route like hers and instead just pandered to waifufags instead

It's better than FES as well.

>finer points of Fuuka
Yeah, cause there ain't any. Only thing she did good is not appear in later Persona games.

Fuuka is the worst girl in the series. She has the personality of wallpaper and doesn't even look cute or sexy.

Great adaptation and super ballsy to go all out giving the MC a personality and his own arc, and making it almost a romance between him and Aigis.

I'm glad it focused completely on the plot and there was no S.link bullshit.

I really found the giant CLANG sound when the MC laid his head down to be distasteful

Attached: Don't fist robotgirls.jpg (798x742, 294K)

UNTIL MY LIFE IS
EXHAUSTED

>Aigis fetish posting
God damnit I thought I left the drawthreads

Attached: 1520816472579.png (480x460, 202K)

Even your pic says F

I find it difficult to want to fuck aegis because you’re essentially fucking some guy’s sexdoll.

>Aigis fetish posting
Where?

Attached: liz gang.jpg (316x383, 10K)

ITSUDATTE ITSUDATTE ITSUDATTE

But she's yours

Attached: 1548913526477.png (855x757, 1.03M)

s-shut up

We all agree that Aigis and Elizabeth are the only good romance options right?

Attached: Elizabeth_portrait_in_P3_and_P4A.png (732x896, 276K)

Fuck neo-Atlus for betraying Sony. I'm done they've been shit since P3P anyway.

It handles it fucking terribly though. The scene proceeds as normal with Aigis, and then the girl you chose shows up outta nowhere and Aigis just goes and fucks off.

Yes
It's kinda weird, but not as bad as the manga handled it.

Attached: 1545011779655.jpg (727x461, 99K)

They both shit.

What'd they do in the manga?

Scene plays out normal, Minato tells Aigis he doesn't love her and then Minato dies at the dorm. Apparently, author REALLY didn't want an Aigis end.

Hahahaholyshit

Fuck neo-Atlus for betraying Nintendo. I'm done they've been shit since SMT If anyway.

What in the goddamn...?

Attached: inkling aigis.jpg (1500x1500, 194K)

SUGU YOKO DE WARATTEITA

Attached: aniki.png (630x480, 396K)

The guy who did the manga really disliked Aigis and loved Yukari, so any part with Aigis he would just cut or put Yukari there including her fight on the bridge. The final part goes he tells Aigis he doesn't love on the rooftop facing away from her and just walk off the roof top and dies off screen at the dorm. It was not well liked and bombed pretty bad though.

Built by some otaku who already filled her up

The truth is, answer was rigged from the start

Holy...................
based.

Since it sold very badly and people were mad it did not go over well for them, but the art was really nice.

And yet that’s where his canon name is from

Movie came out first, it's the whole reason the artist threw a fit and "canon" name for the P3MC

But ATLUS usually uses "Makoto" when they need a name for him.

But his canon name is Makoto Yuki.

Out of the way plebs, best girl coming through

Attached: Mitsuru.webm (1280x720, 281K)

Without Sony all you'd have is a censored Jack Bros on a shitty failed abortion of a system who Nintendo hired Yakuza to kill the creator of.

What is the CABBAGE of persone 3?

The only thing Portable does better than FES is feMC. And that's enough to make the game superior in my eyes

Dude money lmao

I'm gay as shit
But Elisabeth is a QT
I like theo but they made him into a beta cuck in the Q games

Attached: Best Girl.gif (498x279, 1.48M)

>tfw persona will never be this kino ever again

Why did PQ2 have to be so shit?

Attached: DwYxDrCVAAERfLP.jpg (900x1200, 226K)

P5 didn’t live up?
Haven’t played it. Won’t play it.

It blows it's load off the start. still not bad.

It's okay.

It's the best game in the series

Manga came out first. Movie came out long after manga started. "Arisato Minato" was the first real name we had for the character, but then the movies happened and introduced the name "Makoto Yuki", which they default to whenever a name is needed. And then there's, I forget, "Sakuya Something-or-other", which is the name they used for the stage play.

Did you like regular PQ or did you dislike that too?
Also have you even played it considering its not even out in the west

Atleast the music is great.

Is it? Damn, I loved the first one, and was eagerly awaiting the english release (I even bought a new 3ds to play it on, as my old one was on its last legs.)

What's bad about it?

>they made a Persona 3 dancing game
Elizabeth doesn't do her dance from Persona 3

Without Nintendo you wouldn't have SMT.

The only reason those games fucking Flopped

Best gameplay, shiny visuals, but the kino was lacking

>Did you like regular PQ
I did
I mean it not being in English doesn't magically make it unplayable. I think my problem with it was not being able to have the characters I want and have them really get interactions and stuff like it did with the first game. Hell you don't get all of the P3 cast till the end of the 3rd dungeon and there is only 5 dungeons. I guess it just wasn't as fun or charming having you locked out of stuff for so fun and just not getting those fun interactions like the first game had.

Best P3 girl.

Attached: 85c863d8d40238c9983439f6d8d3e129.jpg (595x845, 173K)

It's a gorgeous game with strong gameplay and a great soundtrack. It's also got pacing problems, some really flat characters, and the translation feels very wooden.

It's still great, but it's probably the weakest of the 3-5 trilogy.

I NEVER FELT LIKE

The first game is for 3 and 4 this is just for 5 with 4 and 3 tacked on

author made the fucking dude die alone holy shit hahaha

Attached: 1551078959194.gif (360x260, 1.59M)

Post more Aigis. she better get a Mii Gunner costume when Joker drops

Attached: aigis1.jpg (2940x2940, 3.17M)

And that I why it isn't fun becuase it's just a fan service game without the fan service and then it just becomes kind of meh.

She's getting __________in_______.

Attached: C7Xff2aVoAA9Km3.png (923x1200, 751K)

gone but not frogotten. F

I can't finish PQ because lovely doll scared me.
Yes i am a pussy.

I could see her getting a spirit

Attached: 1551226889972.jpg (1534x2048, 407K)

Actually the worst. Even Fuuka has more interesting arc. Damn, even non-party girls were better.

Attached: 1550724106795.jpg (1268x2048, 276K)

Attached: 7575457_p0.jpg (620x800, 267K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0IO5k4k3vQ0

SLUT!

the kind of person who prefers P3P to FES are the kind of people who prefers P4G to vanilla

Most people?

good to know must people are trash than!

would gladly play P4G but im not buying a ps vita

P3P is a stripped down FES. P4G has everything the original does and more, what a dumb comparison

most people are plebs, correct

What an awful comparison.

FES is the p4g tho?

thats the problem, it's too easy now and all the bells and whistles take away from the presentation of th game

P4G also added a ton of absolute garbage

Marie is cute fuck off.

P4G has higher difficulty options

You can avoid most marie stuff if that's what you are referring to. Also the quality of life improvements alone make it the best version of p4, like skill selection in fusion.

Stupid little cocksucker

do not fist android girls

How much did Aigis weigh?

Stupid "faggot" little cocksucker

Don't bully her with slanderous lies! She was lied to!

Attached: 45a4d9209e988ddbff1a1ab22507de42.jpg (650x845, 222K)

My biggest problem wasn't even marie, I disliked the dumb online shit, the farming cancer, the adachi link, game was so fucking easy you'd have to be a complete brainlet to die

>P3 had the two absolute best girls of the series
>worst waifus
You little wankstain.

Attached: Mitsuru.gif (283x428, 101K)

A couple of bags of sand

Don't ask a girl her weight

Attached: 1439605517469.jpg (2179x2727, 610K)

I love smt games and the new persona games but I’m simply not enjoying persona 1. Can I go ahead and skip to 2?

>I disliked the dumb online shit
optional and can be ignored
>the farming cancer
>the adachi link

I am about level 43 finding that awful Fuka.
I heard it has like 800 dungeons is it true?
Wtf.. When will I finish this?

just skip to 5

Don't forget Mitsuru please.

those difficulty options are meaningless when boss fights are given more weaknesses and its easier than ever to build broken personas

also it's not just Marie, shit like motorcycles in tv world and a bustling city just a few miles outside Inaba kill the feeling of the game

Try 8000

is there any gameplay in these "games"?

It's a little over a 100.

Tartarus has like 251 floors and the game ends at like the end of January

But muh garbage overworld that has nothing to do in it and adds nothing to the game!

Already played it

Nope, not a single bit.

1 is just decent, it does the job right, makes some sensible additions and alterations here and there, moves the plot forward in a sensible pace.

2 is slightly worse, but ok. As an adaptation it's much more straight-forward but mostly doesn't skip beats, but it gives me the vibe of them trying too hard to fill in as much as they can in the time-frame.

3 is fucking terrible. They tried to fit in all the SOL stuff in one movie and it's a fucking nothing movie. The animation also got noticeably worse. Instead of spacing out all the fan favorite moments across the movies they fucking cram them in this filler movie and also have the gall to add more SOL filler on top of it.

4 is fucking great. Like, not just good, it's really fucking good. They went all out on salvaging shitty part of the game where you don't have anything to do for a month and all the additions and alterations they did make perfect sense, I actually wish some of the added scenes here were in the game. It's also most beautifully animated (with best CGI, except CGI isn't that good anyway) and genuinely well directed with some breath taking scenes. It has everything, it improves upon the game, looks good and has the best fanservice with Elizabeth. It single-handedly makes up for 3rd movie.

Attached: ActiveVibrantEquin.gif (445x250, 2.74M)

This is Yea Forums we don’t play games, faggot.

Most the game is gameplay just classic old school JRPG style

What is your answer?

Attached: 1526872258174.png (958x542, 272K)

>hes only at 43
you are in for a long boring slog of shit
its a shame since the story is good and the characters are decent
every day is the same in p3

Attached: 1549678351430.jpg (640x480, 68K)

>those difficulty options are meaningless when boss fights are given more weaknesses
Which is an objective improvement since it lets you actually use the game mechanics in the boss fights rather than just boss fights being generic jrpg combat.
>and its easier than ever to build broken personas
You could do that in the original as well, the difference was that instead of just selecting it you have to go in and out of a menu over and over until you get passable skills, imagine unironically defending rng bullshit like that.
>a bustling city just a few miles outside Inaba kill the feeling of the game
It was in the original game in social links, it was always there

billion dollar idea: Atlus takes out all of the social links from the Persona games and puts them into a separate visual novel game that they sell for full price

Attached: Elizabeth.webm (1067x600, 1.91M)

I love the OST of the last month so much.
youtube.com/watch?v=dilI_gy2KdI

Oh, so it's sour grapes then.

>That whole rooftop scene
Holy fuck did that ever look nice, did they blow all of their budget on it or something?

Attached: ochqncvGf21unzdwso2_540.gif (540x250, 1.06M)

Honestly, the fourth movie is the reason I kinda want a total remake of P3 with P5's engine. I think P3 is the Persona game that would benefit the most from a total remake. In the case of P2, while gameplay improvements would be most welcome, in terms of the story, I don't really think there's much they could, or even WOULD, do for it. EP received a new scenario, and while it was cool, I'm not sure if it makes EP outright BETTER. It's a cool extra, but EP is still EP, and not many people are gonna really dislike its story. On the other hand, if you remade P1, it may very well end up TOO different a game, and that could open up a can of worms that I don't really think ATLUS would want.

They probably purposefully phoned in entire third movie to pull off the key moments in 4th movie.

>tfw no p3 remake with the movies for the cutscenes

Nah, bosses need to fuck you in the ass like Yukiko does or its casual garbage.
Getting 2X as many turns because of her added weakness breaks it.

Yukiko was a poorly balanced boss fight. Difficulty should be an upwards slope, not a downward one.

I'm rewatching the movies today to celebrate door-kun

I think they're genuinely great, aside from 3 of which I don't remember anything beyond MC and Ryoji washing dishes, it was bad. 4 is really good again though, pretty close to kino at times

I heard the director was a huge Fujo and that's why we got all of that MC x Ryoji shipping killing most of the 3rd movie, but who knows.

user from yesterday, i actually got it to run on my piece of shit laptop. Feels good to play it but i forgot that the early game is just fucking boring

No. This isn’t a western rpg.
It needs to fuck you over to give you a sense of accomplishment.

I didn't feel any accomplishment

Attached: 1456517006835.jpg (1920x1440, 184K)

Okina city was always treated as somewhere you couldn't go on a whim, like a day trip job. Being able to scoot over there (at like 30mph tops) to buy a power rangers costume then come home and spend the afternoon with someone else, makes it seem like inaba isn't as isolated and dull as it should be

Persona 1 is a masterpiece
Persona 2 is phantasmagorical
Persona 3 is a very good and emotional game
Persona 4 sucks balls
Persona 5 is everything that is wrong with the world but also covered in caramel shit.

Attached: 68C9B269BA1D4635977E7C3B61314B78.jpg (427x448, 42K)

>Persona 1 is a masterpiece
lol

Go suck a gigantic HIV dick, nigger.

Attached: 1540406468885.jpg (772x525, 93K)

>Persona 1 is a masterpiece
Imagine forcing yourself so hard to have this opinion

It's not a good game faggot

Samefag asshole hating on the best Persona game.

Then go back to Persona 4/5 and all the animu bullshit they're filled of, you enormous bald cocksucker.

OLD
GAME
GOOD

So nothing changes.

Persona 5 is fantastic
>Returns demons
>Returns guns
>Returns dungeons
>Social Links finally fit the gameplay like they should have done from day 1

P5 essentially fixed the P3/P4 model and married it back to the rest of the series.

>OH MY GOD WHY IS THERE ANIME IN MY ANIME GAME SERIES
and somehow they are more fun the slogfest that is P1 and P2.
I will admit that P1 is at least better than P2 though. P2's story cant save it from that fucking gameplay.

Liz is best girl obviously
Aigis is best toaster

It's bad game that:
>Didn't age well
>Plays badly
>Has shit music minus one or two good songs
>Has characters that might as well not even fucking be there
>Is paced badly
>Very broken
>Bad random encounter rates
>Ice Queen part of the game can suck a dick
And many more bad or broken things that make it unfun to play
P2 somehow is even broken I don't even understand how they made the encounter rates and broke the game to point were you can get by using your starting Persona's

>man my life sucks
>but there's one guy whos causing it
>if only the phantom thieves could solve it
>go to mementos and steal a heart
>wow they changed so suddenly!
>don't worry your secret is safe with me ;^)

for like 15 links

>links are the whole game

And also sold out the series to the worst fanbase ever, normies and cosplayers, spoiling it of every good psychological and deep aspect in favor a trashy cast of anime shitters and big titted whores. Go put the P5 disc up your disease ridden asshole if you like it so much, you flaming fat homosexual.

>You can't use just your starters in EP
>have to grind for cards with its retarded '''''''''''''fusion'''''''''''''''' system
No thank you

>>Social Links finally fit the gameplay like they should have done from day 1
Yeah, great job with those confidants

>And also sold out the series to the worst fanbase ever
>P5
>not P4
No way. Is this a rare P4 hipster?

You can totally get away with a only starters run, but really fuck grind for cards and top of that you need the fusion material to go with the cards, so don't forget you need fucking both.

But this awful writing...

No man, I also hate P4 with the same full blown hatred and fury, but I happened to hate P5 even more for it promising me some change and then just delivering P4 with a red color pattern.

>Social Links finally fit the gameplay like they should have done from day 1

they may fit the gameplay but now they're all the same you spasmoid

Attached: 1485312554714.jpg (600x421, 29K)

Social Links are also the cancer that killed the series. I loved P3, but it started all this bullshit.

SO MISERABLE

Attached: 1478064823755.jpg (1280x1792, 510K)

How could it be worse than the first one? It was literally just Naoto and Aigis killing everything on the first turn.

only retard amerifats claimed it was canon

Japan NEVER did

You can't imagine how frustrating it is to know that a game you loved and means so much to you also killed the series you also love with bullshit mechanics and blatant waifuism. And you know what's even worse? Look at the state Catherine is in. Fuck this gay world, man.

Attached: BFC594012DBC41AFB084479DAF73C067.jpg (622x350, 31K)

They need a top down refinement. Being limited to 10 events damages their scope but their exclusion from the narrative damages cohesiveness. at least giving you powers like the shogi player teaching strategies is a step in the right direction

I WILL

Also it blew the entire series load at the end. That twist should have been saved for the very end of the series and not walked back the way the game did.

>P3 FES first playthrough
>spend time doing Yukari's social link
>Rank 9
>"Mom called said she wants to meet up and talk she regrets everything thanks for being with me"
>Assume Rank 10 was going to be the two patching things up
>"Door-kun come to my room"
>"Door-kun I'm only gonna say this once, I love you"
>implied sex ensues
>no actual conclusion afterwards

All P3 girls don't have endings as shit as that, right?
A-atleast the christmas event was comfy...

so people who aren't retarded contrarians

What the fuck are you even talking about?

also the localisation butchering that twist is honestly unforgiveable

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Which twist?

Was considering picking up Catherine since it's out or whatever, never played it. What's wrong with it?

3>5>4

3 has the strongest plotline and is only held back by dated gameplay. Character development is the strongest because it isn't tied to social link bullshit.

5 has the best gameplay and visuals, as well as a coherent plotline that could have been better in places but does it's job.

4 did very little to improve 3's gameplay (difficulty balancing on bosses is still fucked, removed physical damage types) and the plotline is literally nonexistent until the final 20% of the game.

Attached: Close_Your_Eyes.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

You fuck Liz and Aigis if what you do to Aigis counts as fucking.

>cried like a fucking bitch during this scene
It still hurts to this day honestly

>You get confidants not to fill your lonely visual novel needs, but because Joker and the confidant both mutually gain from the relationship, and at the end you add another member to your organization, culminating in you using all your connections to get out of jail

Sounds good to me

Thats what you get for picking literal shit, you chose this

Attached: 1550599117074.jpg (235x260, 16K)

Kill youself kid, believe me.

I'm litearlly asking you to explain and express your grievances more clearly faggot.

Best actual gameplay but unironically the worst story/characters

Kill your friends, kids.

Attached: dagda-shin-megami-tensei-iv-apocalypse-8.17.jpg (210x240, 20K)

honestly, she grew on me, being more useful than shitsuru

Attached: aigis_air_bag_mode_animation_by_gustavomunozbastias-dc397nk.gif (1024x768, 526K)

Not really, that's P4.

>3/5 F
>F
press F ro pay Fridays

Why was this made?

masturbation

>deviantart
Gee I wonder why
deviantart.com/gustavomunozbastias

3rd of May?

>P4 has the best gameplay
Nigga what

imgur.com/a/NZOBtJF same reason these were made

Attached: 8189ebeec9eb1dea188da0a401a1cd911429882894.jpg (200x198, 15K)

He's not wrong though
It's janky as hell but it's better than any persona game 3 and onwards no question

Sorry man I'm a bitter old man.
Catherine has been a great game. Fine mechanics, interesting and deep story and a great focus on the dualism between reaponsibilities and the will of living your youth to the fullest. The protagonist is relatable, the choices hard and with grave conseguences, the co protagonists interesting and the setting very cool. I greatly recommend it.

Now they are rereleasing it with a different turn of events, characters no longer mean what they meant in the original, choices are different and no longer turn out to be meaningful, the female choices have been deeply altered and they also added aliens, a transgender crossdresser alien shota boy you can date and fuck and even this time they spoiled the game of all its meaning. I hate this bullshit.

lol

KIMI WA NE

Attached: Doorrooftopaigis2.webm (800x450, 2.45M)

ISNT THAT CHIE'S COUNTER? SHE CAN'T USE THAT RAW REEEEEEEEEE!

It gets better in The Answer

You like Persona 1 so much?
Tell me 10 things that happened in that game and the names of all the party members

does your social link stuff carry over and affect the story in some way?

No, but you'll see

Mary
Mark
Nate Trinity
Brad
Ellen
Alana
Chris
Yuki

youtu.be/zHdOXCoja-c
>tfw persona 4 and 5 fags can’t compete

Attached: 61716546-B829-4B14-8856-DA8BAF2C0899.gif (214x405, 835K)

>Composes JROCK, pop, orchestra, heavy metal and techno songs all at high proficiency
How does he do it?

Attached: shoji meguro.png (500x498, 195K)

Been a while since I played so I can't remember the names of all the party members but pretty sure I rocked MC, stupid hat dude, prissy bitch, and rich boy.
events
School goes fucky
evil mirror
that fucking thing in the top of the yakuza office why the fuck was that such a big difficulty spike
that maze in the mall
ugly girl gets really ugly but the dude still likes her
that kinda weird sequence at the start that decides your party for the rest of the game but the game doesn't tell you that
That bit where the gameplay doesn't suck ass like everything post 3
Demon conversations being fucking bitches

Attached: 1529158292076.png (1231x1284, 703K)

>mfw I notice the name of the songs in the OST
>memories of the city, of the school
>of you

Attached: 1550867604078.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

See exactly my point. You could barely remember shit despite it apparently being so much better than P3 P4 and P5.
I'm sure most people here who played those games could tell me broadly what happens in them and the names of all the party members
P1 is just so forgettable

Attached: witchgis.jpg (857x1200, 142K)

I honestly don’t know his Wikipedia page and it’s like he was a literal who before

Attached: A32D1624-3A57-4E64-8290-104C7CE19076.png (625x900, 617K)

Because it was actually fun to play while the others were boring slogs through half memorable visual novels? I can only name P3 characters cuz of Ultimax, the only part of that plot I could tell you was the bit at the end with the dog. P4 would have been alright if the gameplay hadn't been so fucking TERRIBLE so I remember most everything from that, but I literally cannot remember all the names of the villains from P5 despite that being brand new.

I barely remember anything about 3 and people claim is the best Persona game ever.
>there's this tower
>all the cool stuff happened prior to this game
>death stalks you at night
>team rocket kills a guy who just happened to join you
>Aigis goes to school and no one suspects a thing
>Nyx comes down because people want to die for some reason
>you all forget shit because it's deep or something
>you die
Atlus needs better writers.

Attached: 1444546254480.png (800x950, 207K)

TOO DEEP FOR YOU FAGGOT

Attached: 529C1BAC-2DC4-493B-B44F-C4947E0DB286.jpg (646x580, 163K)

>I can only name P3 characters cuz of Ultimax, the only part of that plot I could tell you was the bit at the end with the dog.
What the fuck does this mean?

So now that we realised that P1 had a dogshit story that nobody can remember we're left with the gameplay?
You honestly think P1 has a good combat system? Can you honestly say it was anything better than serviceable and not suicide inducing like P2? You think its mediocre dungeons give a place worthy of a masterpiece?
Etrian Odyssey would blow your mind.

I played P3 on release and can remember virtually nothing that happened in it, the only reason I even remember the names of the characters was because of the fighting game they were in later.

Behold

Attached: tumblr_pkrwon2cyM1u3c01mo7_r1_540.png (507x676, 117K)

>want to play P3, P4, P5 again in order
>remember tartarus is rng bullshit
>remember grinding
maybe i dont

>I barely remember any details about a game, meaning I am the best person to argue against it
>my argument works because I use greentext and make everything sound silly and out of context

Too shit for me. The only thing they can write decently are SoL social links.
They even keep switching between first person and third person for no reason, and have walking plot devices like Chidori and Shinji.

No EO is like one million times better than P1. P1 isn't even good, it's just the only game in the series that isn't BAD. Barely on par with SMT proper, let alone SJ or other games made by Lancarse.

No, I mean I cannot even understand what the fuck you said in that sentence. Can you not speak English?

Not my fault that P3 is that forgettable desu.

>3
>strong plotline
>Hey dude, we wait full moon, meanwhile fucking nothing happens
>character development isn't tied to social links
Imagine being so wrong.

>No EO is like one million times better than P1
Okay. You have redeemed your taste.
But one day I hope you can become enlightened and enjoy both Persona and SMT.

Oh fuck, it's one of these faggots. I love SJ and other SMT games, but I just don't understand how you people like take a shit on everything that isn't SMT.

Maybe you should actually pay attention when you play video games

The question was if x game was better than y why don't you remember anything about x?
If you don't remember the game you dislike, who cares. If you don't remember the game you're praising, now that raises some questions

How the fuck do people forget the games they go through, do they have brain damage? I remember all of the games I went through even if they were pretty shitty and I have played some pretty shitty JRPG's.

Maybe P3 should be more interesting and better paced. Nothing fucking happens during the first half of the game and most of the time you don't even know why you are fighting shadows or climbing tartarus.

I mean I like P1 and can tolerate both P2s. I would like to enjoy P4 but the combat is just so fucking ass I can barely bring myself to slog through it. I just have an issue seeing the gameplay in them as anything but neutered SMT gameplay. Still play 'em all though.

People don't remember anything from games they pretended to have played

Too bad she doesn't use these moves in her dance

Attached: Sick.png (606x563, 207K)

not him but they're going to rewrite some of the dialog for english translation to be more trans friendly after the fake outrage over rin not transitioning

>Maybe P3 should be more interesting and better paced
Now this is an actual criticism. I think Persona 3-5 suffers from pacing issues because they have to make room for the social links. I'm not a fan of them, but the social links in 3 were alright. I didn't dislike any (except for maybe the moon arcana).
>you don't even know why you are fighting shadows or climbing tartarus.
That's why you PLAY THE GAME to figure out why. Your party's already given a rudimentary answer why you need to climb the tower but the game slowly explains it to you in more detail the real reason the tower exists as you progress.

I don't LIKE to shit on them, honestly I wish I enjoyed them as much as other people do. I just find the gameplay boring, especially when compared to the series proper. If they made one where you had the same degree of party customization as regular SMT and the same level of gameplay I'd eat that shit up.

B A S E D

Remember when the P3 movies came out and the waifufaggots who romanced the other girls in the game were throwing endless temper tantrums because tge movies were basically a big romance story between MC and Aigis? Good times

I expected it to go one way Aigis or Yukari, if anyone thought it was going to go any other way then they were retarded

Nope, too busy loving the canon pairing to waste it here

Attached: 1526478047297.png (219x140, 51K)

>waifufaggots were retarded
Say it aint so user

Attached: bread.jpg (841x595, 210K)

This part of Persona 3 perfectly captured the internet culture of its time period

Attached: 1523388225969.png (1750x2450, 2.56M)

"Close your eyes"
>Makes motorcycle noises

I swear tho, if the p2 is battle theme doesn't come with joker in smash I'm going to riot.

It's smash x persona 5, sorry user.

They will probably find a way put Aigis in someway

Would be such an easy fix too. Just make it so if you go on over, it takes the whole day. Ease of acess be damned, part of living out in nowhere is making plans to hit up a urban centers with shopping and fun in mind.

Do the robot!

Attached: 1533852310973.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Attached: 7863885.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

even more user friendly than that you can invite someone to bring. You can do any shopping you need (like maybe add a better item store with more range) then hang with them somewhere doing an activity that raises a social stat and some affinity

>playing dead MMOs with a 31 year old woman who only talks in l33t
the 2000s were a fun time

There's some hope if you consider it was a dlc song in p5. I just want it so bad!

I was hating them and thought they were shit and SOULLESS - I pretty much checked out and stopped watching at 2 but a year later decided to finish it off - but 4 completely exceeded my expectations and wa really good and now the series holds a dear place in my heart.

Attached: 1537750147595.jpg (566x800, 442K)

Attached: 1537809859664.jpg (1133x1600, 372K)

I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU

>you tried to make it sound lame and just probably sold the game to a bunch of people

Attached: haha fuck yeah.png (483x817, 442K)

This fucking song.

Attached: 1513802059064.png (1628x1456, 1.04M)

Based fuukafag.

Nah, she's got a heated, self-lubing silicon throat.